+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three types of Alien

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Three types of Alien

My friend Sunbow wrote in his book "Sasquatch Message to Humanity" about three types of Aliens or star beings that come to Earth:

''There is a tendency in the so-called UFO community, to categorize everything either in pink, as if all star beings were well-intended and benevolent, or else all in black, as if they were all evil and trying to harm us. Both extreme views are very far from the truth, which stands in the center, in a balance between opposite forces and cooperative alliances. Both erroneous views can be extremely harmful; the first, by dropping our guards from menacing powers and denying the dangers they pose; the second, by cutting us from the help and guidance of the allies protecting us. Wisdom resides in discernment and clarity.''

''Of all the many species visiting Earth, there are mainly three categories: the benevolent who come here to protect and teach, the malevolent who come to conquer and posses, and the neutrals who are just observing or studying our planet without intervening on it. It has to be understood clearly that the groups that are mainly negative represent only a minority, but their influence on our home-planet is intensely and deeply felt presently.''

''The groups that are the most frequently encountered or observed are logically the ones that are the most active on our planetary plane and involved in our earthly affairs. Most are in fact interdimensional intraterrestrials, rather than traveling from distant planets. They live in vast networks of caves and tunnels with underground and underwater cities. Many of their bases are known by your secret agencies or even now in public knowledge. The list of thousands of sites is too long to detail here, but research confirms these facts. They share the underworld between factions, just like Human nations do on the surface. They are more ancient species than ours that have been involved in wars over this planet which they have claimed for their own, long before Humanity appeared and developed. Among them, there is the same variety of tendencies and behaviors Humans can know. There is a spiritual war in the underworld also involving spiritual allies like us Sasquatch.''

''So, all are part of greater alliances for peace or war, as all star faring nations become. Because the first thing a species learns when flying off from its planet is that we are far from alone in the cosmos: we must contact; there are some allies, but not all beings are. This has been known by your governments and scientific elites for many decades, since observations of space crafts have been recorded in all ages of your history, and the modern technological era of space age has fastened the contacts and collecting of data. Your ruling elites have been infiltrated, controlled and collaborating with aliens for ages.''

''There are too many intelligent species throughout the cosmos to fathom their diversity. Even only among those that have ever visited Earth, a wide variety of differences exist. Adding to the number the complexity of the many hybrids, subspecies, races, civilizations or cultures, along the course of millions of years of evolution, plus the individual souls, destiny and free will, it is impossible to describe any species in a few observations and unwise to generalize about their characters and behaviors, no more than for Humanity. All we can do here is to briefly present a few general archetypes, mainly those who have influenced your collective destiny, especially the ones you have personally met or seen.''

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

All is one (20th October 2022), Bill Ryan (20th October 2022), Bluegreen (22nd October 2022), Casey Claar (20th October 2022), ClearWater (20th October 2022), Did You See Them (20th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2022), gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Heart to heart (20th October 2022), Jim_Duyer (20th October 2022), justntime2learn (21st October 2022), leavesoftrees (21st October 2022), lisalu (20th October 2022), Mare (20th October 2022), Mark (20th October 2022), Michi (31st October 2022), onevoice (20th October 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th October 2022), TrumanCash (20th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

Default Re: Three types of Alien

Yes, this is exactly what was stated by Marshall Vian Summers in his two-part book Allies of Humanity. There's an Avalon thread about his work here: The "Allies of Humanity" Briefings.

The three basic groupings:
    1. Benevolent
    2. Self-serving and potentially (or overtly) hostile
    3. Merely interested in valuable resources, or just observing in a scientific or 'neutral' way.
    We see exactly the same three groupings among humans on Planet Earth, of course.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

All is one (20th October 2022), Arcturian108 (20th October 2022), Bluegreen (22nd October 2022), Casey Claar (20th October 2022), ClearWater (20th October 2022), Creedence (20th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th October 2022), Did You See Them (20th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2022), Harmony (20th October 2022), Heart to heart (20th October 2022), justntime2learn (21st October 2022), lisalu (20th October 2022), Mare (20th October 2022), Mark (20th October 2022), Michael Hawk (20th October 2022), onevoice (20th October 2022), The KMan (20th October 2022), TrumanCash (20th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022), Yoda (20th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,767 times in 1,347 posts

Default Re: Three types of Alien

Yes, how true that is, from my own experience. The black/white dialectic symbols that are so often used in Freemasonry were created by the Anunnaki as a way to divide and conquer. The black & white checkered floor was the floor of Ra's ship which was a typical looking flying saucer, which was also used by the Mantis ETs.

In Bill Meier's "Contact Notes" he referred to these ETs as the "Giza Intelligence", which I equate to a kind of CIA-like ET manipulative group that was a "Pleiadian" splinter group and not to be confused with the more benevolent Pleiadians.

When I documented my findings in THE EYE OF RA I initially referred to this ET group as the "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" who masqueraded as gods and demanded worldwide obedience (or else!) This, of course, does not mean all "Pleiadians" are sociopathic.

The symbol of two snakes coiled around a staff, 180 degrees out of phase with each other, has numerous meanings--one is the dialectic and one other is the technological meaning of the caduceus coil. The caduceus coil (two wires, 180 degrees out of phase, wrapped around a metal rod) represents the tertiary phenomenon that results from applying two opposing forces, which explains how "flying saucers" can travel through both space and time using this principle.

So the Anunnaki were programming Earth humans into a black and white, good vs bad, frame of mind that we can see throughout Earth's cultures because they created Earth's secret societies and mainstream religions. They also secretly imparted technology to Earth humans, which was construed as the benevolent side of the Anunnaki, but now we are seeing the result of this technology in the form of transhumanism slavery in the not-so-great reset.

From a past lives perspective no one is from Planet Earth. We have all been "ETs", IMO. In observation of Earth people no one is 100% bad or 100% good. We all live in a "gray" zone. In one's neighborhood on Earth one can find everything from loving, benevolent people to sociopaths. As below, so above. It is therefore the same with the people "out there".

I discovered this phenomenon directly when I communicated via telepathy and remote viewing with the "Gray" (pun intended) who had implanted me with an insidious brain implant. As it turns out he was just performing his job and did not realize that the implant and abductions were harming me. He was just a regular guy. I asked him to release me from abductions and his fellow "Grays" on the ship obliged. That was over ten years ago and I have not been abducted since.

This "Gray" whom I called "Arnie" became a friend, though I have not communicated with him since then. He became the inspiration of a song I wrote.

In Freemasonry there is a dark side (hidden) and a light/Illumination (benevolent facade) side, represented by the checkered black and white floor.

In these two Dark Journalist videos John Warner IV talks about the Freemason/ET technology connection.

Part One -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkmre8mNKmM

Part Two -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ThS1481xTo

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd October 2022), ClearWater (20th October 2022), DeeMetrios (25th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2022), gini (20th October 2022), Heart to heart (20th October 2022), justntime2learn (21st October 2022), lisalu (20th October 2022), Mark (20th October 2022), Michael Hawk (20th October 2022), Michi (31st October 2022), Reinhard (21st October 2022), Rosco1 (20th October 2022), s7e6e (21st October 2022), The KMan (20th October 2022), Vangelo (21st October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread