+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swarmed Navy Destroyer Had Its Bridge Illuminated By Mysterious Drones

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Swarmed Navy Destroyer Had Its Bridge Illuminated By Mysterious Drones

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...m_medium=email

The U.S. Navy has released 35 brief reports regarding various incidents involving its ships and facilities and unidentified small uncrewed aircraft systems, or sUASs, across the entire span of the Pacific between 2016 and 2021. Not all of the reports appear to be notable, and some are clearly innocuous, but others absolutely provide additional evidence of concerning trends that The War Zone has been actively reporting on in recent years. Among the newly released reports, for instance, is one that covers a worrying encounter that the Arleigh Burke class destroyer USS Paul Hamilton had with four drones in the Pacific off the coast of southern California in 2019...

Non Traditional Aviation Technology, interesting term..

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

avid (21st October 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), Bluegreen (22nd October 2022), ChiefD (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), East Sun (21st October 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Inversion (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022), Journeyman (21st October 2022), Mark (21st October 2022), meeradas (21st October 2022), mojo (21st October 2022), Tintin (21st October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Default Re: Swarmed Navy Destroyer Had Its Bridge Illuminated By Mysterious Drones

Topic should be moved outside Ufology, as the drones have been fully identified as quadcopters.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2022), ian33 (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022), Mark (21st October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (26th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: Swarmed Navy Destroyer Had Its Bridge Illuminated By Mysterious Drones

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    Topic should be moved outside Ufology, as the drones have been fully identified as quadcopters.
    • agree ... drones sold as "UFOs" becomes a distraction of real UFO research.
    --o-O-o--

Update current as of 10-6-22. UAPs/UFOs now dubbed the "Racetrack UAPs" have now been reported by dozens of pilots from upwards of 15 different commercial flights in August and September, 2022 from off the coast of Japan to the mid-western U.S. We provide a detailed breakdown of the intensely bright UFOs that are described as revolving in a circular pattern.

New videos from Hawaiian Airlines flights, Southwest Airlines, and a private Gulfstream 650 flight are presented and different theories are discussed.

For those only wanting to see the newly released videos and analysis, forward to 14:00 minutes to see the Hawaiian Airlines video and 32:34 to see the Southwest Airlines video.

This update follows-up on previous sightings reported in the two preceding videos in this playlist. *Please see the other videos for a detailed breakdown of the previous sightings. Contact us for media inquiries or for interviews with those involved.
    • Much more info here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2022 at 15:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), Bluegreen (26th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (26th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Default Re: Swarmed Navy Destroyer Had Its Bridge Illuminated By Mysterious Drones

Just pointing out that there are two distinct types of quadcopters, one meant for taking video, and one for flying like a bird that could be mistaken for a UFO

Last edited by Blastolabs; 21st October 2022 at 16:26.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

UFOs UAPs Drones Quadcopters, whatever......i cannot believe why the navy didnt engage said Drones, you do Not get to swarm a navy vessel and light up the bridge without the navy taking action, im struggling to understand what went on here,
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), ChiefD (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ChiefD's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    UFOs UAPs Drones Quadcopters, whatever......i cannot believe why the navy didnt engage said Drones, you do Not get to swarm a navy vessel and light up the bridge without the navy taking action, im struggling to understand what went on here,
    RRR
    I know, right? I’m puzzled about this too. Normally (whatever that is) they would definitely take some sort of action. The Navy really doesn’t like anything unknown buzzing them for no reason. There may be more to this story too. There may be classified aspects of it that were not released to the media or general public.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChiefD For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by ChiefD (here)
    Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    RRR
    I know, right? I’m puzzled about this too. Normally (whatever that is) they would definitely take some sort of action. The Navy really doesn’t like anything unknown buzzing them for no reason. There may be more to this story too. There may be classified aspects of it that were not released to the media or general public.
    Sorry but i havnt actually checked, BUT, were these navy vessels far out to sea when buzzed by these drones...?
    This is important to know, if the Navy vessels were close to shore then drones could buzz them as the drones perhaps only had to travel a shortish distance from a land based site to reach the navy vessels..

But if the Navy vessels were out at sea then a regular drone could not be flown all the way out to sea by some dudes on land, it means that these drones must have come from another sea vessel to shorten the distance required to "Buzz" these navy vessels.
    So it could also mean that the navy are the ones actually responsible for these drones, perhaps leaving a navy vessel part of the Fleet that is/was kept secret, unless you had a need to know.
    So perhaps it was a clandestine mission to test the Navies reaction and abilities regarding their capabilities to detect small threats, a drone is more than capable of carrying explosives or poison gas of some kind, and drones (big and small, but mainly small) are fast becoming a weapon that is difficult to detect in time to prevent a strike.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread