1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Re: Discussion about Gigi Young

Quote Posted by delfine (here)
    Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    Haujean Contactee, please know that some of us are listening to you...

and we are interested in what you are writing and would like to hear more.
    I sent you a pm. You can find me here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9I...RYvdU8n3jpHpdg I also have a telegram group linked to my channel page. I'm just getting started with a series of videos to cover all of this. When I was under the control of what I call the Orion Draco US Military Alliance the ETs told me to buy a seat on Elizabeth April's psychic group chat to ask her spirit guides two questions. They gave her nearly word for word what they had already told me and she even acknowledged that when she gave me the information. The videos about it are all on my channel and I'm going to be adding one more now that I understand who was behind the information that both of us were given. Her GFL ET contacts were the same as my Orion Draco contacts that were masquerading as positive Orion and Andromedin ETs. The Draco/Orion ETs are pulling a ruse on everyone just like they always have. The prophets of old are the contactees and new age teachers of the present.
    I watched that video with you and Elizabeth April. It's the one where she tells you about your former life in Egypt, and you stole some levitation equipment (the black box), right? The video and your recollection of it, seemed like you regarded her channeled info as legit, but now you dismiss her as being manipulated and used by the draco reptilians.Why do you keep that video on your channel, if it contains false information? Is your distancing yourself from Elizabeth April, something you have arrived at recently? Sorry, but I find this highly confusing 😕
    The reason that the video and several others are still there is because I want to take the time and redo all of those videos, rather than just deleting them. I went through a really rough period beginning at the end of August involving some rather violent ET contact and I'm just getting back into doing the videos again. I've got two videos posted in the UFO section here under a discussion about MILABs and project surrogate. That pretty well explains what went down with me since August.

The info that she gave me about the block box and Egypt was correct. But the other information about a social media project wasn't. Both her and I had gotten false information about it because we were both being manipulated. I'll eventually get to explaining this in a few weeks. I don't want to be like the others who received bad info, and then just deleted and moved on because they didn't want to deal with the problem. That's a sign of mind control at work. They distort your thinking and make you lie to yourself. I need to explain all of this instead of running from it because people need to see someone do it. They need to see that these beings can be overcome and how bad they really are.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Ben (25th October 2022), delfine (24th October 2022), Journeyman (24th October 2022), Sunny (26th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I should also add that Catherine Austin Fitts is a big fan of Gigi Young, and said so in one of her own talks.
    Fitts is most certainly no fool; she's a very grounded, intelligent and perceptive woman, and if Gigi were a fake, I'm pretty sure she would spot it.
    She's not a fake, she's a controlled military abduction victim who is being used as a new age social influencer by deceptive ETs. These are the same Orion/Draco ETs that gave humanity its wonderful religions, the pyramids, cyclic cataclysms, war, and endless human suffering. They are also the ones that use a planetary consciousness simulation to limit us to our 5 senses while they empower social influencers with etheric implants to make them into controlled psychics who help shape our perception of the augmented reality, or spiritual prison that we find ourselves trapped in. The prophets of old are the contactees of the present, and many of them are the same tormented and recycled souls that the ETs use lifetime after lifetime to create a demon haunted world that they control.
    This spiel is pure gold !!!!
    I aim to please with the delivery but sadly it's all true. We are all supposed to be psychic, it's our birthright. It's not part of the natural order that we should have anointed ones who act as light bearers to show us the way while the rest of us are blind.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Academia is like a 'talent' contest to design the ultimate facsimile machine that can produce a facsimile so perfect that almost no one can tell it's not the real thing.

The current front runners in that contest ( not counting digital biology ) are the developers of pseudo spirituality. It's increasingly wawing the crowds as material minimalism sets in and the hyper stimulated spiritual 'munchies' take over badly enough for almost even the most truly faithful to pull over into a drive-through for a tray of McLies and something cool enough to wash it down with.

Academic 'spirituality' is an oxymoron.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

5. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Laura had her first "awakening" in 2014.

She does not give her last name and she goes by the name "Pleiadian Healer" selling among others crystals in her "Etsy Store"
    • Quote from her site:
    "I do not channel the "Pleiadians" or other AI beings. "Pleiadian Healer" is purely an artist name. This realm has grown so much since then and developed into a full-grown business dedicated towards advanced energy healing, AI and entity removals, psychic readings, teaching of inner knowing and Shamanic healing methods and much, much more". (unquote).

She claims to "expose cults" & "cult mentalities" (New Age, Religion etc.) and more.

Laura has a full-grown business "exposing" all kinds of famous trance-mediums & channelers including Gigi Young, Elena Danaan, Dolores Cannon claiming she is a "False White Light Guru Of The New Age Movement!" without any real evidence only her very judgmental perspectives.

Her "reviewing" methods is far from being "of love" nor free from her own projections of her own limited ego. But who is reviewing her?

Conversation With KERRY CASSIDY From PROJECT CAMELOT: Takeover Scenarios, Motivation By AI & More!

She is not a "Pleadian Healer" she claims to be a "shamanic healer" removing "alien implants" also without ANY evidence!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th October 2022 at 15:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (24th October 2022), gini (24th October 2022), Kalamos (24th October 2022), Kryztian (24th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Laura had her first "awakening" in 2014.

She does not give her last name and she goes by the name "Pleiadian Healer" selling among others crystals in her "Etsy Store"
    • Quote from her site:
    "I do not channel the "Pleiadians" or other AI beings. "Pleiadian Healer" is purely an artist name. This realm has grown so much since then and developed into a full-grown business dedicated towards advanced energy healing, AI and entity removals, psychic readings, teaching of inner knowing and Shamanic healing methods and much, much more". (unquote).

She claims to "expose cults" & "cult mentalities" (New Age, Religion etc.) and more.

Laura has a full-grown business "exposing" all kinds of famous trance-mediums & channelers including Gigi Young, Elena Danaan, Dolores Cannon claiming she is a "False White Light Guru Of The New Age Movement!" without any real evidence only her very judgmental perspectives.

Her "reviewing" methods is far from being "of love" nor free from her own projections of her own limited ego. But who is reviewing her?

Conversation With KERRY CASSIDY From PROJECT CAMELOT: Takeover Scenarios, Motivation By AI & More!

She is not a "Pleadian Healer" she claims to be a "shamanic healer" removing "alien implants" also without ANY evidence!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    The problem with Laura and others like Tony Sayers is that they broke from the deception, but they only made it halfway. And by going out with a rather closed mind and telling everyone that are no alien craft are traversing our skies and that everything that we see is a top secret government project it serves the negative ET government agenda. Both of them also tell people that ET abductions or MILABs are non physical events that only happen when you are dreaming which is another dangerous claim. Their information is only marginally better than someone who is preaching a positive communion with the greys and is selling a 10 step program to becoming an abductee, Elizabeth April comes to mind). Either way, they all are serving the agenda unknowingly and they can't be shown otherwise because the programming is still there. Elizabeth April did a video that is now deleted where she described being abducted from a Las Vegas hotel after speaking at a UFO conference. She described how fun it was for her and her wife to be taken aboard, stripped naked and placed paralyzed on metal examination table. Then she went on to brag that the greys received a telepathic message that she was too important of a being to be abducted and to let her go. She said that the greys told her that they made a mistake and then they returned both of them to their hotel room. She's the only abduction victim that I've seen who has made money from being abducted with YouTube ad revenue.

I've been wanting to review both Tony Sayers and Laura for a while now ever since I watched a few of their videos. I reached out to both of them and a friend from a podcast that I'm regularly on tried to get me in touch with Tony so we could possibly collaborate because we have similar opinions about the new age movement but that was a no go. These folks act like the atheist act after breaking free from Christianity. The behavior is the same, they just know better now.

These people won't talk to me unless I pay from for their services. Well no thanks, I remove my own implants and blocks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

delfine (25th October 2022), Sunny (26th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

People are so confused these days thanks to the combination of the planetary consciousness simulation, the engineered intuitive and political awakening, and last but not least, the Draco controlled MILAB social influencers. It's a big pot of verbal feces and I feel like I need to be the spoon that stirs it into a big brown spinning vortex.
    I have a vision of a brown vortex and every so often Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes or Corey Goode's face appears before they spin away once more...

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The current front runners in that contest ( not counting digital biology ) are the developers of pseudo spirituality. It's increasingly wawing the crowds as material minimalism sets in and the hyper stimulated spiritual 'munchies' take over badly enough for almost even the most truly faithful to pull over into a drive-through for a tray of McLies and something cool enough to wash it down with.
    I think the "spiritualized ego" is one of the last traps. Information has been learned, copied, cobbled together and the ego thinks it KNOWS something. Then people fall into the "I am the "chosen one "savior" guide, coach, guru, ETC. But its ALL being enacted on the material plane of illusion where people seek fame and fortune. It is NOT real experience.

Real experience is very personal. I have read that many so called channels and "teachers" are fed the stuff they share form the adversarial forces which seek to delay and confuse seekers. A felt inner connection is nothing like the astral plane spinning form one idea to the next. Our attention to our own being connects people more and more to the spiritual realm where WE receive answers for US about US. No one really has made progress without SELF and OUR Source.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2022)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I think the "spiritualized ego" is one of the last traps. . . .

Real experience is very personal. . . .
    I'll swap your word experience out and replace it with another word ( or two words ) because, for me, experience is too broad a meaning and doesn't differentiate between energetic polarities.

So, my version would be "Real living faith is very personal".

It's, by necessity, very personal, because that's the only way real faith works. The only way for it to expand out from being very personal is to translate it and lose it in that translation, to become a cerebral conception instead.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2022)

14. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Oh hello!

Don't mind me.... I am just looking

+ Reply to Thread