+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WMD & our water: CONCERNED possibility : FENTANYL being 9 1 1 / 2.0 ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default WMD & our water: CONCERNED possibility : FENTANYL being 9 1 1 / 2.0 ?

Really concerned With wide open southern boarders bringing in terrorists, cartel Mafia, spies, among other nightmare personalities;
    WHY ISN'T ANYONE DISCUSSING THE POSSIBILITY OF FENTANYL POWDER/PILL BEING DUMPED IN OUR WATER PLANTS?
    Fentanyl is a WMD/ Weapon of Mass Destruction! basically a full airplane of people are going down a day; 300 per day to Overdose. The pills only cost 80cents on the street.
    * cartel, terrorists team up , China too: They want to kill the Heart of America, that is all it would take, wake up and millions are dead.
    Researched about water security and well it is not good at all ! There was a body found in Colorado's water plant recently, been in the tank for over a month! What if mules packing Fentanyl are murdered and dumped for poisoning? OR just powder dropped in?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

amor (23rd October 2022), Arcturian108 (23rd October 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), bobme (24th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th October 2022), donnah (26th October 2022), Harmony (24th October 2022), heretogrow (23rd October 2022), I am B (24th October 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th October 2022), justntime2learn (24th October 2022), Patient (24th October 2022), Rizotto (24th October 2022), Sadieblue (25th October 2022), Spiral (24th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2022), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: WMD & our water: CONCERNED possibility : FENTANYL being 9 1 1 / 2.0 ?

There are surely some things that any large political structure will never address openly to the public, especially when that country wishes to appear "strong.." The main thing, being their vulnerabilities... Bridges, Water Supplies, Utilities, Communications, Airports, Military Hardware storage locations, Major highway routes and their weaknesses.. etc..

I live in California, and years back, (Around 2008)... they had found alarming results when testing pre treated drinking water for contaminants. When they tested they were also testing for drugs.. so they do test the water supplies for drugs, whether from flushing, human waste, or other forms of contamination...

The amounts they found were astonishing at that time.... So much so, that they began to educate people to not flush their unused prescriptions, over the counter medications, unused or expired over the counter medications, , and they started a "Take back" programs at most major pharmacies, where you could return unused drugs to the pharmacy for safe disposal.

For the record, they were testing the sewage water, not the treated water that gets sent back out as drinking water... If they DiD test the drinking water, they never released the results openly that I am aware of... I know, because I own a home, and we would get quarterly water reports...

So in California they do test the drinking water supply, prior to sanitation, for contaminants including drugs. I do know that.. However once the water is treated I have no idea what is in place to make sure the water is safe for consumption. Or how well that same water is protected.. Personally I do not like the taste of treated water, so I avoid tap water whenever possible, and drink bottled or natural spring water, as we have a free flowing spring, open to the public in our area.

I believe that they DO test the drinking water as well, and often... They just do not tell us, because it would frighten people to think they could be that vulnerable... and they probably do not want to have to account for the results... But it is a good topic!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

anasazi (24th October 2022), Bill Ryan (24th October 2022), GroovieBean (24th October 2022), Harmony (24th October 2022), heretogrow (25th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th October 2022), justntime2learn (24th October 2022), Kryztian (24th October 2022), Patient (24th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (26th October 2022), Rizotto (24th October 2022), Sadieblue (25th October 2022), Spiral (24th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WMD & our water: CONCERNED possibility : FENTANYL being 9 1 1 / 2.0 ?

I don't drink the water at all from treatment. Just an Observation of concern as to the coordinated efforts of China, Cartel, & my guess terrorists. Friend works at a plant, body was found in facility, floated UP after a month! Therefore, a mule is the perfect delivery system of a mass casualty event. Security upped, however, who's really watching and working at these places?
    we all see the **** pile of events barreling towards a massive EARTH casualty .... WMD war started long ago, bioweapons are trivial imo to what is really coming. prep, prep, prep...................... everything is a sideshow to distract from the main event. Its like the old bugs bunny cartoons with the sign post going a million miles away & oddly the little mars martian is the one pulling the trigger. Remember to look up.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th October 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022), heretogrow (25th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th October 2022), Sadieblue (25th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Are you still making videos? This is a great topic to bring to the front, when it comes to everything happening right now... I never watch television anymore, and only have Netflix... (And my laptop)... So I never hear about things such as bodies floating up in water treatment sites!!! EEEK!

But you raise a good point..... An absolute valid one as well... and things do seem to be getting worse, rather than better...Seems everyone wants to complain but no one wants to actually be the one to fix anything... It is mind boggling...

I suppose only those who are true psychopaths would do that however, as at some point the water eventually runs into the other water sources... But surely there are plenty of those out there!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (26th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread