+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parasites : Parasitic Control : Have You Been Infiltrated?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,286 times in 761 posts

Default Parasites : Parasitic Control : Have You Been Infiltrated?

This is the story no-one wants to hear.

I have to tell it to you, though, as it is possibly the truest story ever told, perhaps even of our contemporary species as a whole. How far back in time would humans have to go, I wonder, to discover when this first happened? I can only wonder for now — and in the meantime, tell you how it is I came to know, what I do now, for myself. I can tell you what I did, show you what I have cleared from my system and what I am still freeing myself from here today.

For me everything goes back to 2009

It was in this year that the more spiritual kind of body phenomena had begun presenting, what the sages call Kundalini, and in its wake—the out of body experience. There is no describing what it is like when these things begin happening. They are so unlike anything usual, there is no comparable frame of reference. I, myself, went into a steady and perpetual state of awe for many years, while at the same time, my central nervous system, that first year or two remained in an ongoing yet gradually diminishing state of shock. The phenomena I had been experiencing ranged from low rolling general vibrations, to kriyas ( involuntary movements and jerks ), breath cessation and spontaneous realizations >> to feeling invisible hands on me, hearing conversations going on ‘elsewhere’ and consciously slipping from our consensus field into others.

In these other areas, I mostly just observed. I was naturally a step behind, trying to figure out where I was, what was happening, why I was here. I held an open and questioning state, attempting to take in all that I could, – and – most importantly, aligning with a trajectory that would allow me to successfully shift from these experiences back into local space with the data I had collected intact. The waves had to be caught just right, otherwise they would collapse; between ‘there’ and ‘here’ a standard ‘dream’ state would be dropped into, where the experience would either be lost, or simply the extreme r e a l i t y of it would be. A shift from the standard dream state back into that of standard wake is a far cry from the unbroken conscious wave from one reality into another. Something in me demanded the latter. I was near always successful.

Day one, ground zero

The first conscious shift I made came with an impactful message.

From my sleep, a strong, male voice roars out from somewhere amidst the depths:

“DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THE PHYSICAL BODY SYSTEM.”

Quote Log dated August 28, 2013

Four years ago, in the summer of 2009 I was roused from my sleep near the 2am hour by a clear, distinct, male voice. By the time I am fully aware of what is happening the voice very simply, authoritatively booms “DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT THE PHYSICAL BODY SYSTEM.” To whom the voice is booming I do not know, although a good many are in this moment discernibly present. These words echo through me still, as though an instant has not passed since.

An energy I feel from above the crown of my head begins jellyfishing tangibly down through my body until finally exiting the soles of my feet. On this single occasion this repeats, and repeats again. I visually see the energy from within as intense, bright white light. The overall visual is one of being slowly “scanned”. I am in an interesting state of principally awe, yet also shock. I cannot move. I am giving my all to gathering data and making useful observation.

I have significant opportunity for this as it turns out –the energy arriving every night for the next three years, the hour before going to bed. With its arrival, for 3-4 hours at the top of each night I am unable to sleep. The energy jellyfishes from above the crown of my head down through the soles of my feet. – completing the circuit, beginning with my feet, bi-laterally the energy begins clearing. The process is slow and unrelenting and painful.
    As written in the log,

These words – ( this command ) – echoes through me still. It is truly as though a day has not passed since. Just this past week, all these years later I am hearing something that has never occurred to me before. I am hearing the sentence directed at me and I am wondering if it could be that I had been preparing to leave this life experience and was being told, “do not do this without >> bringing << the physical body system.” I do know, or do glean through certain out-of-body experiences that I belong to, or am an element of what has presented to me as a quote “league of beings” who I feel created and participate in the enactment of physical body ascension.

I can only wonder at these things. They are not something I genuinely know for myself, they are data that come through some of my experiences. I can say that it often does feel right, and that what might be called the Christ Light is present and involved. Beyond this I can only wonder, and open to more of the direct experience that might bring back more of the remembering. More importantly, though, at this stage is the new question that is arising.

If the voice truly was, and is still speaking to me… if I am, and have been this whole while prepared for making the leap in consciousness, what is holding back the body? the consciousness cells composing the body. Well I will tell you I know now what is holding them back, weighting the collective structure down, attempting to spin it into another gravity.

The infiltration of it by parasites.

This is a long story in itself

For now I will keep to relaying a brief aspect of it.

In lock step with everything I have now relayed, I began experiencing what I have simply referred to as an “anomaly” at the back of my head. It sits right at the top of the neck ( spine ) and radiates. Pain is associated with this, as well as a lack of sensation I will refer to as numbness. As a spiritual student I was well aware of Talu chakra, what is often referred to as “the mouth of god” and I did, in the beginning, certainly from its onset to approximately now, associate with this radiation in purely a spiritual sense. I lived with it as a symptom of awakening and addressed it similarly—with body work, energy work, breath work, and certain brain and nerve formulas.

A secondary anomaly, at the base of the spine, which began its onset a decade earlier, has always, and since accompanied this. The sensation it creates is non-ordinary which makes it a challenge to describe. Like its companion it creates a kind of pain, albeit a very different kind of pain. An unbearable, for lack of a better word ‘excitation’ somewhat akin, for me, to scratching nails down a chalkboard. In the beginning it would make my legs jump and significantly extend themselves, not unlike what is common during seizures. It also caused my feet to grow incredibly hot. In 2009, when the Kundalini activated, <— it became clear to me that this was why.

Due to this, I was therefore confident that in time the situation would recede and fully resolve. It has, through the past 10+ years greatly diminished but it has not yet fully resolved. I still require the use of salt packs when the sensation starts to come on, which I discovered as god-send some years back. I do not know how exactly the salt pack works, I only know that it does. Placing it at the base of the spine, tucked into the waist of any pant, gives full, instantaneous, or near instantaneous relief. There must be something about the salt that somehow GROUNDS the energy attempting to pass through. On its own it does feel like a LIVE wire.

The anomaly comes on only at night. In the beginning most every night and now, 13 years later, months can sometimes go by without a sign. The strength of the signal is down from richter to the much lower end of the scale. I have cleared a lot of what was causing the problem.

Local parasitic organisms under the control of parasitic entities.

15 minute video includes photos *for the not weak at heart

Indeed.

The story no-one wants to hear and even fewer want to tell.

This story, however, the way I myself am going to tell it, focuses on awareness and active measures to help do our part to resolve all this and come back into our full POWER.

As you will hear in the video, I learned what was happening with me through being taken out of body over a 4 year period of time and TOLD, — but I was only making it back into physical space with as much as I was. There were so many new concepts and experiences coming through to me that this is, of course, more than understandable. In the end, I finally did put the anomalies, the physical pain, the content of a collection of the out of body experiences together with the contents of some inner organ cleanses — into a cohesive and clear picture. I was beginning a phase of flushing my liver, which had as part of its preparation a protocol for large volume water enemas. What came from my body a person has to see for themselves to really believe.

The releases do not come easy

It takes deep, focused, steady attention, a fearless disposition and work. What you see above is only a fraction of what found its way out of me.

The releases do not come all at once, this is not something you do and then never do again. It is something that here-forward becomes a regular part of your life in a chemical body. – a body that requires air to breathe, water to drink and food for sustenance. Through these means and more, pollutants and parasites are going to get in and we have to find ways to flush them out if we don’t want them to inevitably overgrow our system and take over our own gravity. When this happens it comes with mental, emotional and/or physical pain, fear and dis-ease. We can feel not quite ourselves, not on our own balance point, uncertain about life, more easily manipulated and controlled. Which at its center and circumference is what this is all about.

A few of the protocols I have used to begin bringing my system back into my command and its inherent right-and-harmonious state of balance are : the Andreas Moritz liver-gallbladder flush : the Dr. Hulda Clark parasite protocol, and large volume water enemas. This trinity has worked well for me, and I compliment it with various additional herbs and anti-parasitics, such as olive leaf and castor oil. As well as adaptogens such as ginger and ashwagandha. There are many tools out there that we have at our disposal, we truly do progress far more beautifully utilizing them. It all begins by first opening the eliminative pathways : the bowels, kidneys, skin and lungs. If this seems too large a task, or too scary a task to begin on your own there are Naturopathic and even Functional Medicine practitioners out there who can help you. — find one.

Dive in and get to work before the 11th hour ( unlike me ), it was not a moment too soon that I finally understood what was happening, to a degree that I would dive deep enough into all this. A little washing around the edges would not have been enough. I was already going down. Entirely unaware. But once AWARE, well those of you who know me, you realize already what my answer was going to be to that. Not just no but hell no. The awareness first has to come, though, doesn’t it? – without it we generally do nothing, and/or at best, not enough and not in time. You may be gleaning the signs of all this yourself. You may even have begun gleaning them some time ago. Please take the prompt seriously. Don’t keep putting off what you know you really should take a deeper look at. You know what is behind trying to keep you in the dark, right?

What is your answer going to be to that?

Remember there is strength in numbers, and that a part of our POWER requires that we come out
    from the recesses into the wide open LIGHT. —Know that I will meet you there.

Read on the website for more information, photos, videos and links

May all beings be well.
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 26th October 2022 at 18:25.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Anu Raman (28th October 2022), Apulu (26th October 2022), Arcturian108 (26th October 2022), Ben (26th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Blastolabs (26th October 2022), BobbyB (8th January 2023), Chip (27th October 2022), ClearWater (27th October 2022), DeDukshyn (27th October 2022), Dick (26th October 2022), DNA (26th October 2022), Eva2 (26th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2022), Franny (27th October 2022), gini (26th October 2022), Gwin Ru (26th October 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022), Heart to heart (26th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), John Hilton (22nd March 2024), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), Kryztian (26th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Mark (26th October 2022), meeradas (28th October 2022), Mercedes (26th October 2022), onawah (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), ronny (26th October 2022), Sadieblue (26th October 2022), Snoweagle (26th October 2022), tessfreq (28th October 2022), Violet3 (26th October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022), XelNaga (22nd March 2024), yelik (27th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Parasites : Parasitic Control : Have You Been Infiltrated?

Also see Karen Kingston's work (this is just one post about it, but it's a good one):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1524310
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Ben (26th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), DNA (26th October 2022), Eva2 (26th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2022), Franny (27th October 2022), gini (26th October 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), ronny (26th October 2022), Snoweagle (26th October 2022), Violet3 (26th October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I have been a long term member but have not been posting since I really had nothing much to say. I have been in a "transition" periods where I seem to integrate new levels of consciousness. I'll start at one point and come out a different person to some degree. Anyway Casey, I have very much appreciated your contributions in so many ways and am very happy you joined.

Delight and I have been discussing all levels of parasites and then this thread pops up and Karen Kingston comes out with her recent research so it seems like many of us are being directed towards this topic, even though it really creeps me out to be honest. I mentioned on another thread that I have been taking a Black Walnut/ Wormwood with my last food intake in the early evening. I haven't seen any unusual stuff so I am wondering what I need to do to step it up.

I was once very familiar with the work of Hulda Clark but I could go back and and review. Also, you stated you take Castor Oil. I am willing to do that. Do you have any specific instructions or recommendations?

I was pleasantly surprised that the Black Walnut/wormwood combo didn't cause any side effects.

I do have Ivermectin that I bought in case I became ill, what is your take on that?

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Ben (26th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), DNA (26th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), gini (26th October 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), John Hilton (22nd March 2024), lisalu (26th October 2022), Mark (26th October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank-you so much for this post and really pleased to see this being spoken about and brought to light! Indeed, these physical parasites are in literally everyone.....ascaris/roundworm, cestodes (tape worm), liver flukes and many other types. I have seen them in person being expelled from the cleanest living people who've eaten organic for decades and have the photos which are shocking. There's no question that they attach to certain ganglia, affect the autonomic nervous system and brain and ultimately act as receivers for negative waves of information on the etheric plane.

In terms of tackling them, there are dozens of protocols out there but it requires skill, patience and strategising with fortitude on a par with 'The Art of War'. These parasites are a very ancient life-form, have evolved alongside us and are sneaky as hell, moving around the body at different times of the month and hiding out in various places. The book 'Parasite Rex' is a useful tool. This here is a goldmine of info in terms of beginning to eradicate them:

https://debugyourhealth.com/parasites-in-humans/

The protocol below was given to me recently by my Biological Dentist, initially formulated by Dr Thomas Lodi. Whilst I know many people don't like using prescription drugs, in the world of parasites they are actually of huge benefit (and I'm seller of herbal gut and parasite detoxes). I haven't tried it yet but this protocol looks very effective to me:

Ivermectin 12 mg three times a day
    Fenbendazole 222 mg three times OR mebendazole 100 mg three times a day
    Niclosamide 500 mg three times a day
    Praziquantel 600 mg 3 times a day

Do that two or three weeks on and then one week off… During the time off take

Fluconazole 100 mg three times a day
    Itraconazole 100 mg three times a day
    Nystatin 500,000 units three times a day

The above should be done for a total of 3 times to complete the program.
    Last edited by AxisMundi; 26th October 2022 at 14:37. Reason: Info added

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Arcturian108 (26th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), DNA (26th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), Sunny (27th October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I have been a long term member but have not been posting since I really had nothing much to say. I have been in a "transition" periods where I seem to integrate new levels of consciousness. I'll start at one point and come out a different person to some degree. Anyway Casey, I have very much appreciated your contributions in so many ways and am very happy you joined.

Delight and I have been discussing all levels of parasites and then this thread pops up and Karen Kingston comes out with her recent research so it seems like many of us are being directed towards this topic, even though it really creeps me out to be honest. I mentioned on another thread that I have been taking a Black Walnut/ Wormwood with my last food intake in the early evening. I haven't seen any unusual stuff so I am wondering what I need to do to step it up.

I was once very familiar with the work of Hulda Clark but I could go back and and review. Also, you stated you take Castor Oil. I am willing to do that. Do you have any specific instructions or recommendations?

I was pleasantly surprised that the Black Walnut/wormwood combo didn't cause any side effects.

I do have Ivermectin that I bought in case I became ill, what is your take on that?
    Hello, Pam, thank you for such a wonderful greeting. It is good to meet you.

The subject of parasites, and more generally - body health - I agree is coming up a lot for people right now. I feel this is because the whole lot of us has a decision to make about whether to remain on the planet in our current bodies or not. This choice is being made by the majority of us without our fully realizing. But to be here right now demands we make some changes and at least begin to make them fast. The higher light IS coming in and to physically survive it means bringing our bodies into a spectrum of equivalency with it. Those who don't, are for various, more specific reasons dropping.

I understand the subject of parasites creeping you out. That these ( sometimes unidentified ) things have gotten inside of us and are constructing themselves into networks we can hardly imagine. Yeah. We have to get over that. We indeed are Masters, learning how to live in a physical body. Learning how to care for >>let this blow your mind<< a whole SYSTEM. Our bodies are a microcosm of the Cosmic structure in its entirety. They are our playgrounds, our personal universes, and in them we are learning how build and grow larger universes. So let's get to work. I will note that in this sense there really is no difference, no divide between our inner reality/terrain and the outer reality/terrain. As we begin cleaning up our own ( inner ) systems, this translates into the outer world. The way we clean that up out there, is by diving IN, *inside ourselves.

HERBS

There is a link in my original post to Dr. Clark's parasite protocol, which includes the use of GREEN black walnut hull, wormwood and cloves. All three are necessary, in very specific amounts for a series of weeks. And then taken together once a week indefinitely. It is important the walnut hull be GREEN black walnut hull, the tincture should be green when first opened, *this indicates the active ingredient, juglone, is active. I know of no other tincture on the market aside from Dr. Clark's that fits this requirement. So first I might suggest ordering directly from her site.. I got lucky, their warehouse/storefront is just a 30 minute drive from me. Also: it is important the parasite herbs be taken together in the morning on an empty stomach and that food not be taken for some time afterward. I generally wait an hour or more.

This said, before diving into a parasite cleanse, it is important to first open your eliminative pathways. This might entail cleaning up your diet ( a lot ), exercise, large volume water enemas, etc., to help begin clearing the colon, and more. When nests, worms and stones begin releasing, if they don't have a pathway they can transit through quickly, 1) the organs may not release them, and/or 2 ) they can be reabsorbed. I might suggest that along with really cleaning up the diet and making sure you are moving/exercising enough, you get comfortable giving yourself enemas. - not the tiny fleet sized enemas, large volume water enemas. These are generally 2 liters or more. They can also be given in a series, back to back. Maybe just start looking into it, doing some research, watching some videos. There are some seriously brave souls out there who walk you through it step by step on youtube. When you feel motivated to make a move, to perhaps buy the equipment, usually about $50, do that. Keep checking in with yourself to make sure you are really ready at every step. This is the most important thing I feel I could say. Ready yourself, never push, don't do anything until you feel ready.

CASTOR OIL

It is fabulous, truly, but not everyone's best friend, lol.

Castor oil has a laxative effect and the taste is challenging for a lot of people. One way to by-pass this is to put the oil into ( 00 sized ) capsules and freeze them. The oil is so thick the capsules take a week to fully freeze. With castor oil it is important to get organic and hexane free. I will only purchase in amber glass. There is only one company I know of that fits the bill: the heritage store organic castor oil.

IVERMECTIN

I myself would never take it.

The naturopathic equivalent is wormwood and green black walnut hull. The only thing I know of that takes care of the EGGS is clove.

I hope this helps.

Casey
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 28th October 2022 at 01:17.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Ben (15th March 2023), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), leavesoftrees (28th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A new version of Maria's castor oil capsules video.

She's a hoot.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), David Trd1 (29th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. How long would you suggest I continue with the wormwood/black walnut capsules? Is it a periodic thing or a continuous thing?

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    Thank-you so much for this post and really pleased to see this being spoken about and brought to light! Indeed, these physical parasites are in literally everyone.....ascaris/roundworm, cestodes (tape worm), liver flukes and many other types. I have seen them in person being expelled from the cleanest living people who've eaten organic for decades and have the photos which are shocking. There's no question that they attach to certain ganglia, affect the autonomic nervous system and brain and ultimately act as receivers for negative waves of information on the etheric plane.

In terms of tackling them, there are dozens of protocols out there but it requires skill, patience and strategising with fortitude on a par with 'The Art of War'. These parasites are a very ancient life-form, have evolved alongside us and are sneaky as hell, moving around the body at different times of the month and hiding out in various places. The book 'Parasite Rex' is a useful tool. This here is a goldmine of info in terms of beginning to eradicate them:

https://debugyourhealth.com/parasites-in-humans/

The protocol below was given to me recently by my Biological Dentist, initially formulated by Dr Thomas Lodi. Whilst I know many people don't like using prescription drugs, in the world of parasites they are actually of huge benefit (and I'm seller of herbal gut and parasite detoxes). I haven't tried it yet but this protocol looks very effective to me:

Ivermectin 12 mg three times a day
    Fenbendazole 222 mg three times OR mebendazole 100 mg three times a day
    Niclosamide 500 mg three times a day
    Praziquantel 600 mg 3 times a day

Do that two or three weeks on and then one week off… During the time off take

Fluconazole 100 mg three times a day
    Itraconazole 100 mg three times a day
    Nystatin 500,000 units three times a day

The above should be done for a total of 3 times to complete the program.
    AxisMundi,

Thank you for comments, I could not agree more with everything in the first two paragraphs. This link looks very good and I look forward to watching at least a few of those videos. Are you parasite cleansing, yourself? When and how did you begin diving in?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

There are a number of different kinds of Heritage castor oil. See:
    https://www.vitacost.com/productsear...tor%20oil&mp=1
    Is there one in particular that is most effective?
    Thanks.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. How long would you suggest I continue with the wormwood/black walnut capsules? Is it a periodic thing or a continuous thing?
    You are welcome, Pam.. although I cannot make a recommendation because I do not have any information on your lifestyle, diet, relationship with herbs, health&physical, etc.. I can say I follow EXACTLY the protocol given by Dr. Hulda Clark and utilize her own green black walnut hull *tincture. The protocol is linked to in the original post up there but I will place it here as well. I would suggest a thorough reading of this, it is only a few pages, flows well and is very easy to read, and answers just about everything : Dr. Hulda Clark's parasite protocol. It is an 18 day protocol, that after the 18 days shifts to once a week indefinitely. If I feel like taking a break, perhaps to add in additional protocols, when beginning this one again I would go through the 18 day program all over again and then shift to once a week until my body again told me to stop. Does this help?

The herbs really do help hugely with the body's releases, they are not an answer unto themselves. I always set myself up for success when utilizing them, with various forms of fasting ( from intermittent fasting, to juice - water - and even dry fasting ), with diet ( making sure to eat less dense, nutrient rich, easily digestible foods at the right junctures ), complimentary herbs, exercise, colon cleansing, enemas, etc.. For this to work all stops have to be pulled. Meditation also plays a large part, pranayama, other spiritual disciplines. It all helps create the perfect storm.

One last word. If there is any fear of seeing the parasites actually come out of you, you will tend to hold onto them. Generally, by not helping to create the perfect storm. It was many years before I was ready, myself. It is something one has to step into gradually. Not too gradually, but gradually. I'd say just keep aiming at the idea, keep it at the front of the attention, read articles, watch videos, make yourself look at photos, LEARN, in the process an acclimation to the idea will occur and the motivation to move forward will rise up.

It may even seem to be something fun. Cleaning house always has its reward.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

angelfire (27th October 2022), Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), leavesoftrees (28th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There are a number of different kinds of Heritage castor oil. See:
    https://www.vitacost.com/productsear...tor%20oil&mp=1
    Is there one in particular that is most effective?
    Thanks.
    Onawah, I have only ever used the one I linked to up there : this one

Amber glass jar
    No hexane
    Organic

I always prefer to order directly from the manufacturer. They tend to pack and ship it well, much better than outside agencies, and you always get a good expiration date, unlike with outside agencies, who have in the past actually sent me items past their expiration. So the link up there is direct to The Heritage Store, which for those who don't know carries the Edgar Cayce formulas.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2022), Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Franny (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Hym (26th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), lisalu (26th October 2022), onawah (26th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022), TomKat (26th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

the back of the neck is kind of a standard place for entities to attach.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Casey Claar (26th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022), yelik (27th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Is is a good observation. The vast majority of people do not have this gate open, though. It is shut tight. But channelers have it open, and yes it is open in me. The back of the brain, however, the cerebellum, yes we are all vulnerable here. This said, parasitic organisms can attach, infiltrate and occupy just about any area of the body. They generally aim for our weak areas. In my case I have multiple extended overuse injuries that involve the shoulders and head. My eyes, - because I am a seer and they are in my vulnerable area - are also gone after. I am very aware of where my problem situations are. I am coming at it the best way I know how. With all of me.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Chip (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), leavesoftrees (28th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022), TomKat (27th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Is is a good observation. The vast majority of people do not have this gate open, though. It is shut tight. But channelers have it open, and yes it is open in me. The back of the brain, however, the cerebellum, yes we are all vulnerable here. This said, parasitic organisms can attach, infiltrate and occupy just about any area of the body. They generally aim for our weak areas. In my case I have multiple extended overuse injuries that involve the shoulders and head. My eyes, - because I am a seer and they are in my vulnerable area - are also gone after. I am very aware of where my problem situations are. I am coming at it the best way I know how. With all of me.
    Also look at self-doubt or not wanting to be yourself. Children with low self-esteem and/or chronic anger develop a lot of attachments. I've never met a schizophrenic who wasn't extremely angry. Actors are frequently possessed due to wish to be not-self, low self-esteem leading to attention-seeking, and "I'll show them! ambition" I
    Last edited by TomKat; 28th October 2022 at 13:51.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Casey Claar (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Also look at self-doubt or not wanting to be yourself. Children with low self-esteem and/or chronic anger develop a lot of attachments. I've never met a schizophrenic who wasn't extremely angry. Actors are frequently possessed due to wish to be not-self, low self-esteem leading to attention-seeking, and "I'll show them! ambition"
    I get joy bubbles reading the sentence in bold.

I have always enjoyed being me and may well be the antithesis of all that; strong, confident, independent, solitary, non-judgmental, open/allowing.

We all do have our vulnerabilities, though, and I am no exception.

Thank you for bringing this to light.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Hi Casey Claar.This is a very interesting topic. Strangely I have started to think a lot more about this subject and the thought of my body being riddled with parasites is rather unsettling to say the least. What are your thoughts on the turpentine /sugar method and would you say it actually works?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Casey Claar (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th October 2022), leavesoftrees (28th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

My family and I have followed Dr Wilsons nutritional balancing program for many years. It includes a range of suppliments, daily coffee enema cleanse/purification, meditation (pulling energy down through the body), sauna therapy

When the body is in a purer physical state I experience some of the effects you mention in dreams and meditation, although I avoid going too far in terms of out of body because I think we expose ourselves to demonic spirits as does alchohol and drugs

https://drlwilson.com/articles/COFFEE%20ENEMA.HTM

https://drlwilson.com/articles/sauna_therapy.htm

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Casey Claar (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    Hi Casey Claar.This is a very interesting topic. Strangely I have started to think a lot more about this subject and the thought of my body being riddled with parasites is rather unsettling to say the least. What are your thoughts on the turpentine /sugar method and would you say it actually works?
    Hello, Janette

What I might say is that it can be a mistake, and I use this word mildly, to think first in terms of reaching for a 'medicine'.

The first, or more beneficial move is far harder than this. It involves taking a serious look at ourselves, our habits, tendencies and behaviors, diet and lifestyle. <-- step one is to begin cleaning all this up. The diet itself is hugely important, not just what we eat, but when we eat, why we eat, how we eat. The way I began stepping into the cleansing protocols was by 1) taking a long period off from work ( I know not everyone can do this but its something to consider if it is possible ), 2) beginning various forms of fasting, 2) entering a detox-style diet, which for me involved coming a good deal away from solid foods and focused on fruits *which began remineralizing and better hydrating my body, 3) increasing the time I spent outdoors and in the sun, 4) making sure I got enough gentle exercise, 5) regular daily meditation 6) regularly clearing the colon with large volume water enemas. <-- all this began clearing the parasites and parasite nests.

I moved from here into bringing in the kidney herbs and synchronously beginning the liver flushes. This began clearing the organ stones. Following a series of 5 liver flushes over the course of 8 months, I paused to heal, while maintaining the diet, exercise, sun, etc.. I learned to ferment and do other fun things. I kept my focused on healing. It took some time for my body to agree to the parasite herbs. When it did I brought them in. This is when the more traditional style worms began to be released.

So.......all this to say, there is a way to set ourselves up right for this.

Quote What are your thoughts on the turpentine /sugar method and would you say it actually works?
    With a good foundation in place almost anything could work.

This said, I do not key to turpentine, and refined sugar is POISON, I would not recommend it in any form.

I would recommend that you or anyone begin gently. Develop a relationship with the body, and listen well to it.

You really cannot go wrong once in this kind of relationship.

Please let me know if this helps.

Casey

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    My family and I have followed Dr Wilsons nutritional balancing program for many years. It includes a range of suppliments, daily coffee enema cleanse/purification, meditation (pulling energy down through the body), sauna therapy

When the body is in a purer physical state I experience some of the effects you mention in dreams and meditation, although I avoid going too far in terms of out of body because I think we expose ourselves to demonic spirits as does alchohol and drugs

https://drlwilson.com/articles/COFFEE%20ENEMA.HTM

https://drlwilson.com/articles/sauna_therapy.htm
    We live in a world in which we have to do what we can, don't we? I am not keyed to coffee, or to daily enemas, can you tell us your experience with this? Is there a reason in particular you began? What have you released in the way of parasites? When we are "in" the body we are in the smaller, or more narrow bandwidth of reality - "out" of body is simply exceeding this bandwidth and entering the larger reality. In the body we are the self ( our smaller self ), out of body we are the self ( our larger self ). -- Self is all there is. When the attention is keen, this is one of the first things we begin learning, remembering.. Everyone enters this every night when we do what we call "sleep". Everyone enters this in a more semi-permanent fashion at the moment of what we call "death". What everyone does not do, is enter it consciously with their Memory ( Soul Record ) fully intact. <-- this is the ultimate aim, though. When we are ready we begin to more fully and steadily focus into this aim. The moment comes to us when it does.

Thank you for the links. I will go have a look.

Casey

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,946 times in 430 posts

Dear Casey, beautiful thread, thank you.

I'm interested in your opinion about iodine (Lugol's solution actually) as a means that not only cleanses the body of heavy metals but also solves the problem of parasites (amongst many other benefits). It is known that iodine is a strong antiseptic, but conventional medicine does not recommend self-medication (what a surprise!)
    Here is a lists of all the benefits of Lugol's solution ->
    https://alternativa-za-vas.com/en/in...ugols-solution
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Casey Claar (27th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022), Pam (27th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast