+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parasites : Parasitic Control : Have You Been Infiltrated?

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Parasites : Parasitic Control : Have You Been Infiltrated?

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by janette (here)
    Hi Casey Claar.This is a very interesting topic. Strangely I have started to think a lot more about this subject and the thought of my body being riddled with parasites is rather unsettling to say the least. What are your thoughts on the turpentine /sugar method and would you say it actually works?
    Hello, Janette

What I might say is that it can be a mistake, and I use this word mildly, to think first in terms of reaching for a 'medicine'.

The first, or more beneficial move is far harder than this. It involves taking a serious look at ourselves, our habits, tendencies and behaviors, diet and lifestyle. <-- step one is to begin cleaning all this up. The diet itself is hugely important, not just what we eat, but when we eat, why we eat, how we eat. The way I began stepping into the cleansing protocols was by 1) taking a long period off from work ( I know not everyone can do this but its something to consider if it is possible ), 2) beginning various forms of fasting, 2) entering a detox-style diet, which for me involved coming a good deal away from solid foods and focused on fruits *which began remineralizing and better hydrating my body, 3) increasing the time I spent outdoors and in the sun, 4) making sure I got enough gentle exercise, 5) regular daily meditation 6) regularly clearing the colon with large volume water enemas. <-- all this began clearing the parasites and parasite nests.

I moved from here into bringing in the kidney herbs and synchronously beginning the liver flushes. This began clearing the organ stones. Following a series of 5 liver flushes over the course of 8 months, I paused to heal, while maintaining the diet, exercise, sun, etc.. I learned to ferment and do other fun things. I kept my focused on healing. It took some time for my body to agree to the parasite herbs. When it did I brought them in. This is when the more traditional style worms began to be released.

So.......all this to say, there is a way to set ourselves up right for this.

Quote What are your thoughts on the turpentine /sugar method and would you say it actually works?
    With a good foundation in place almost anything could work.

This said, I do not key to turpentine, and refined sugar is POISON, I would not recommend it in any form.

I would recommend that you or anyone begin gently. Develop a relationship with the body, and listen well to it.

You really cannot go wrong once in this kind of relationship.

Please let me know if this helps.

Casey
    Thank you..I agree with you regarding getting the mind and body into a healthy state before approaching any protacols. We are after all what we eat and I am all for eating clean and fasting. I wasn't convinced about the turpentine and sugar but I've read about people who have tried it and they couldn't believe what came out of them. Having said that I don't think it's for me. I'm going to go the natural route..pumpkin seeds,castor oil,yoghurt ,pineapple etc. ,sunshine and a subscription to the lovely Marias channel 😃x

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Pam (28th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,977 times in 728 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Dear Casey, beautiful thread, thank you.

I'm interested in your opinion about iodine (Lugol's solution actually) as a means that not only cleanses the body of heavy metals but also solves the problem of parasites (amongst many other benefits). It is known that iodine is a strong antiseptic, but conventional medicine does not recommend self-medication (what a surprise!)
    Here is a lists of all the benefits of Lugol's solution ->
    https://alternativa-za-vas.com/en/in...ugols-solution
    Hello, Isserley

My view of iodine - even Lugol's ( ie: elemental iodine and potassium iodide ) - is that iodine is an essential trace mineral that the body is said to not make on its own, so has to be taken in through foods. If the diet does not include enough sea foods and eggs then there is a high likelihood of being deficient and a supplement would be necessary. Deficiency of any essential mineral will lead to some form of dis-ease in the body, making it more susceptible to pollutants and parasites. So if there is a deficiency, supplement, and if there is not, do not. I, myself, do supplement weekly with iodine, so I am less likely to be deficient, but I would not upgrade this trace mineral beyond what my body needs in order to confront parasitic overgrowth. There are just too many other more appropriate tools that I am keyed to in my toolkit.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), David Trd1 (29th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (27th October 2022), Isserley (28th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022), Pam (28th October 2022), Peace in Oz (28th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Been thinking for some time, I have got to get rid of parasites ... I have no immediate signs - other than things that could be something else, but I just have this 'gut' feeling I need to do a cleanse ... My mind has lost its sharpness, my body has grown weak, my ethereal body has diminished, and I can't just keep chalking it up to "getting old". Thanks for this thread.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (28th October 2022), David Trd1 (29th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (28th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022), John Hilton (22nd March 2024), Pam (28th October 2022), Peace in Oz (28th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,985 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. How long would you suggest I continue with the wormwood/black walnut capsules? Is it a periodic thing or a continuous thing?
    It is an 18 day protocol, that after the 18 days shifts to once a week indefinitely. If I feel like taking a break, perhaps to add in additional protocols, when beginning this one again I would go through the 18 day program all over again and then shift to once a week until my body again told me to stop. Does this help?

The herbs really do help hugely with the body's releases, they are not an answer unto themselves. I always set myself up for success when utilizing them, with various forms of fasting ( from intermittent fasting, to juice - water - and even dry fasting ), with diet ( making sure to eat less dense, nutrient rich, easily digestible foods at the right junctures ), complimentary herbs, exercise, colon cleansing, enemas, etc.. For this to work all stops have to be pulled. Meditation also plays a large part, pranayama, other spiritual disciplines. It all helps create the perfect storm.

One last word. If there is any fear of seeing the parasites actually come out of you, you will tend to hold onto them. Generally, by not helping to create the perfect storm. It was many years before I was ready, myself. It is something one has to step into gradually. Not too gradually, but gradually. I'd say just keep aiming at the idea, keep it at the front of the attention, read articles, watch videos, make yourself look at photos, LEARN, in the process an acclimation to the idea will occur and the motivation to move forward will rise up.

It may even seem to be something fun. Cleaning house always has its reward.
    Thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to do another 18 day protocol for sometime now

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (28th October 2022), David Trd1 (29th October 2022), Harmony (28th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Casey, thanks for the referral to the Hulda Clarke site. It sort of makes things idiot proof. I was missing the clove aspect of the cleanse so I will be adding that and in the future I am going to use those products exclusively. This has been one of those things that I have actually been phobic about doing for so long and thus far it just hasn't been a big deal. I understand that the clove aspect is very important as far as getting rid of the eggs so at this point I may only be slowing the process down. But for those of you out there that may be sharing the phobic aspect I just want to let you know it has not been much of anything. I have felt some slight tenderness in the liver area on occasion but it is not constant and it massaging the area is beneficial. Perhaps a good old fashioned Edgar Cayce Castor oil pack would be a nice compliment to the whole process.

I also agree, the Heritage site is a great place to find Edgar Cayce remedies.

I am so happy you have joined the forum Casey. I know this is off topic but I find your Crystal work fascinating and you my dear lady are a very interesting person to say the least.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (28th October 2022), David Trd1 (29th October 2022), DNA (28th October 2022), Ewan (8th January 2023), Harmony (28th October 2022), janette (28th October 2022), Peace in Oz (30th October 2022), Sunny (29th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

think comedians are the most prone to possession. I have never been able to comfortably look at Whoopie Goldberg or Russel Brand, they just seem so "dirtied up." Robin Williams was not very comfortable in his own skin. Tom Arnold is the worst, fidgeting and squirming.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), David Trd1 (29th October 2022), Harmony (22nd March 2024), janette (28th October 2022), Pam (30th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Thank you for this discussion. I would also recommend Colonic hydrotherapy, or ''Colonics'' if anyone has access to this treatment. I had it recently and never felt more energized than the following morning after treatment. It was quite the experience and i would say compliments very well and cleanse a few days or a week or so in.

I certainly resonate with the idea that parasites are the physical vectors into the body system for etherial/ energetic entities. Not so much they hook into the body as they do the parasites themselves who live in the body. Being as clean and clear as one can be is ongoing, but necessary,

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (29th October 2022), Harmony (22nd March 2024), Pam (30th October 2022), TomKat (29th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for this important post and reminder. I am overdue for a parasite cleanse. A lot of us humans suffer from parasites and don't realize it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobbyB For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (8th January 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most welcome, Bobby, and thank YOU for doing the work. In love and gratitude.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Harmony (22nd March 2024)

19. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 times in 161 posts

I thought that I'd resurrect this discussion with a video that I came across:

The Disturbing Rise in Parasites

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2024 at 19:37. Reason: embedded the video

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Casey Claar (22nd March 2024), Harmony (22nd March 2024)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So interesting you should post this. The past two nights in a row have included dreams about BUGS. I just watched the video. No new information but it is always good to keep this in the public awareness. American's in particular have very little idea about parasites, and have next to no room in their understanding for entertaining the idea that everyone has parasites. Or that parasite control is necessary. Thank you for posting the video, John.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2024), Harmony (22nd March 2024), John Hilton (24th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2