+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk releases the Twitter files

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk releases the Twitter files

I can only say that advertising dollars, when held as a threat over the heads of other businessmen, only work when the "Corruption system" is in play and working flawlessly... This is not the case these days however..

While many companies that are represented by those "Advertising companies" have been making a ton of money as a result of their underhanded methods? What do they stand to make, when they are revealed as the companies supporting such behaviors?

Threats only work when you can manipulate the system... Should Musk reinstate those individuals, and LOSE those advertising contracts, those companies stand to face ruin, should the masses learn that they were bargaining with things that were not theirs to begin with...

People are waking up... So if Elon denies their threats, and reinstates those people... the people, tiring of the "few controlling the many", begin to not only support the platform, and "Without" those sold out "Advertisers"... But they ban their products as well... Checkmate...

.....it only takes a few very determined individuals to move a few "Corner stones" of the pyramid, before it falls.... It's time, and if we fail now, with the mind altering tech, and the introduction of tech into the human bodies? This is truly our "Last chance to stand"... I can only hope this is what we are seeing... Time will tell, and in this case relatively quickly. This one topic will shed much light onto Elon's true motives and stances.... (As well as integrity and honor)

We are about to see what Elon really believes, and what his TRUE intentions are.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 31st October 2022 at 21:09.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd November 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), iota (1st November 2022), Ivanhoe (31st October 2022), justntime2learn (2nd November 2022), Merkaba360 (5th November 2022), Spiral (31st October 2022), TargeT (5th November 2022), Vangelo (31st October 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

Elon Musk și Angelina Jolie pregătesc o petrecere de Halloween la Castelul Bran din România

Google Translated: Elon Musk and Angelina Jolie are preparing a Halloween party at Bran Castle in Romania

29 octombrie 2022

Bran castle (Dracula castle), Bran, Transylvania, Romania,

Google Translated:

Elon Musk, the richest man on the planet, but also other celebrities, such as Angelina Jolie, would participate in a Halloween party at Bran Castle, writes Gândul.ro.

American tycoon Peter Thiel is already in Bucharest, together with his partner, Matt Danzeisen.

Among the participants would be Sergey Brin (founder of Google), Luke Nosek (co-founder of PayPal), Steve Jurvetson (founder of Hotmail and current member of the Board of Directors of Space X), Larry Page (co-founder of Google), but and a number of celebrities from the artistic world.

According to GANDUL sources, more than 200 important people have announced their participation in this event. Thus, this becomes, probably, the most important event of this type in Romania.

The event will be attended by business leaders, but also artists, producers, etc.

According to the cited source, some of the guests have already arrived in Romania, on board a private plane, which would have landed in Otopeni on the night of Friday to Saturday.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

fifi (1st November 2022), gini (1st November 2022), Inversion (1st November 2022), iota (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), lisalu (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (1st November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (2nd November 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Elon Musk și Angelina Jolie pregătesc o petrecere de Halloween la Castelul Bran din România

Google Translated: Elon Musk and Angelina Jolie are preparing a Halloween party at Bran Castle in Romania

29 octombrie 2022

Bran castle (Dracula castle), Bran, Transylvania, Romania,

Google Translated:

Elon Musk, the richest man on the planet, but also other celebrities, such as Angelina Jolie, would participate in a Halloween party at Bran Castle, writes Gândul.ro.

American tycoon Peter Thiel is already in Bucharest, together with his partner, Matt Danzeisen.

Among the participants would be Sergey Brin (founder of Google), Luke Nosek (co-founder of PayPal), Steve Jurvetson (founder of Hotmail and current member of the Board of Directors of Space X), Larry Page (co-founder of Google), but and a number of celebrities from the artistic world.

According to GANDUL sources, more than 200 important people have announced their participation in this event. Thus, this becomes, probably, the most important event of this type in Romania.

The event will be attended by business leaders, but also artists, producers, etc.

According to the cited source, some of the guests have already arrived in Romania, on board a private plane, which would have landed in Otopeni on the night of Friday to Saturday.
    Doesn't seem to be true:

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/travel/oth...se/ar-AA13AcGi

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrandtS For This Post:

gini (1st November 2022), iota (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), mountain_jim (1st November 2022), norman (1st November 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Post for posterity, I will 6X my investment in Tesla (that I will make closer to this Wed when the Fed decides their interest rate increase).

Humans do not have the mental capacity to understand exponential "anything".

take this as you will, but I 5x'd my investment in 2020 with Tesla (thank you! also, I got egotistical and lost it all) .... the fact that I see the opportunity todo it again is insane IMO... YMMV, do your own research etc..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gini (1st November 2022), iota (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2022), Sunray (2nd November 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

all other considerations aside?

any man who poses with his mom for Halloween?

gets kudos from me!!

although MY personal nomination for BEST costume and tweet?

can be seen here

(the one after a day in life of pampered Twitter employee)

pretty awesome i think!
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2022), Inversion (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), justntime2learn (2nd November 2022), mountain_jim (1st November 2022), TargeT (1st November 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    all other considerations aside?

any man who poses with his mom for Halloween?

gets kudos from me!!
    Those who can, should.

I value my mother and what she gave me; I hope I have at the very least shown her my respect.... an action from someone with this level of "attention leverage" is vastly more impressive than me having my mom take care of my place on st croix.

I wish more things like this existed and were celebrated in life, parents know the sacrifice that is modernly **** on in a western society currently (and I"m a grandfather (strange, I know), so doubly so).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

iota (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), justntime2learn (2nd November 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2022), Sunray (2nd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

[CENTER]
    It's Baphomet with an upside-down cross?

dailymail
    Quote Billionaire Elon Musk was pictured arriving at Heidi Klum's Halloween party in a red Samurai-style costume as reports emerge that he is preparing to cut close to 2,000 Twitter jobs, amounting to around 25 percent of its workforce.

The world's wealthiest looked triumphant posing on the red-carpet in his armor, with his street clothes still visible underneath.

According to the website for the high-end costume store, Abracadabra NYC, Musk's outfit is the Devil's Champion-Leather Armor set that retails for $7,500. At the time of writing, the website says that there is only one costume remaining in stock.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

eagle0027 (2nd November 2022), gini (3rd November 2022), iota (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), justntime2learn (2nd November 2022), lisalu (2nd November 2022), Merkaba360 (6th November 2022), norman (1st November 2022), TargeT (2nd November 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Glad this twitter working with the gov story isn't just disappearing.

Where are you?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

fifi (3rd November 2022), gini (3rd November 2022), Inversion (2nd November 2022), iota (2nd November 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), justntime2learn (2nd November 2022), Merkaba360 (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (2nd November 2022), Sunray (2nd November 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

[CENTER]
    It's Baphomet with an upside-down cross?

dailymail
    Quote Billionaire Elon Musk was pictured arriving at Heidi Klum's Halloween party in a red Samurai-style costume as reports emerge that he is preparing to cut close to 2,000 Twitter jobs, amounting to around 25 percent of its workforce.

The world's wealthiest looked triumphant posing on the red-carpet in his armor, with his street clothes still visible underneath.

According to the website for the high-end costume store, Abracadabra NYC, Musk's outfit is the Devil's Champion-Leather Armor set that retails for $7,500. At the time of writing, the website says that there is only one costume remaining in stock.
    I suspect he's sending a message to a specific group attached to a specific person (leader) who was previously pictured on private twitter wearing this , perhaps authorities already have detained them ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Inversion (2nd November 2022), iota (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), justntime2learn (2nd November 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...MirzRKRsMS_dPg

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2022), ClearWater (3rd November 2022), gini (3rd November 2022), iota (2nd November 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

lots of disappointing actions by elon

Where are you?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2022), gini (3rd November 2022), iota (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

good one! hahaha!!

point taken!

that is SO spot on!

also ...

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)

I suspect he's sending a message to a specific group attached to a specific person (leader) who was previously pictured on private twitter wearing this ,.

can you please say more?? ...

so curious now and don't even know where to begin to search!!

perhaps authorities already have detained them ...

and that would be a fabulous outcome

Last edited by iota; 3rd November 2022 at 03:15. Reason: added ending

so that any adversary

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2022), Eva2 (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

today's news ...

one that was spared the axe

is controversial ...

The New York Post reports:

"New Twitter boss Elon Musk is standing by his top post-policer amid a reckoning over the deputy’s history of incendiary political tweets, including ones that equated members of the Trump administration with Nazis.

Musk, 51, defended Yoel Roth, Twitter’s 35-year-old “Head of Safety & Integrity,” after leaking screenshots Sunday of a conversation Roth was involved in that Musk claimed demonstrated that the company’s lawyers and board misled him about “fraudulent metrics.”

The world’s richest man had argued the social network hid the amount of fake users on its platform, causing the company to be overvalued. He agreed to honor an earlier pledge to buy it for $44 billion last week, citing its “incredible potential.”

After captioning the Roth screenshots “Wachtell & Twitter board deliberately hid this evidence from the court. Stay tuned, more to come …,” Musk fired back at conservative podcaster Liz Wheeler’s assertion that he “Should’ve been the first person fired.”

Musk defended Roth after leaking evidence that appeared to show
    he tried to conceal information about fake accounts.

"“We’ve all made some questionable tweets, me more than most, but I want to be clear that I support Yoel. My sense is that he has high integrity, and we are all entitled to our political beliefs,” Musk said.

His chest-thumping endorsement continued with a recommendation that users follow Yoel for “the most accurate understanding of what’s happening with trust & safety at Twitter.”

Roth was the subject of a 2020 front page article in The Post that noted how the man in charge of the team responsible for developing and enforcing the social media site’s rules had referred to former President Donald Trump’s advisors as “ACTUAL NAZIS IN THE WHITE HOUSE” and likened counselor to the 45th president Kellyanne Conway to Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels."

Yoel Roth, Twitter’s “Head of Safety & Integrity,” has a history of making Nazi analogies on the platform.

"A May, 28, 2020 New York Post front page story detailed the nature of the incendiary tweets.
    In other tweets dating back to 2016 and 2017, Roth dubbed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell a “personality-free bag of farts,” bragged about his donation of $100 to then-Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton and snidely remarked of the middle of the country: “I’m just saying, we fly over those states that voted for a racist tangerine for a reason.”

Months later, he blocked The Post’s exposé about Hunter Biden’s questionable overseas business dealings, telling the Federal Election Commission he thought information the article attributed to the soon-to-be first son’s laptop could have been obtained through hacking."

read full article here: https://nypost.com/2022/11/01/elon-m...der-yoel-roth/

could it be that he used the information to negotiate retaining his position?

so far ...

this is my favorite early twitter exchange ...

Last edited by iota; 3rd November 2022 at 02:36. Reason: added tweet at the end

so that any adversary

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), TargeT (3rd November 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

good one! hahaha!!

point taken!

that is SO spot on!

also ...

I suspect he's sending a message to a specific group attached to a specific person (leader) who was previously pictured on private twitter wearing this ,.

have noticed Elons recent history of apparent emulation ofTrumps tendency to troll the "deep state muppets" , intuition filled in the blanks

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

DNA (6th November 2022), iota (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), TargeT (3rd November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (3rd November 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

good one! hahaha!!

point taken!

that is SO spot on!

also ...

have noticed Elons recent history of apparent emulation ofTrumps tendency to troll the "deep state muppets" , intuition filled in the blanks
    oh, the "troll" level is... hmm, well; beautiful?

Where are you?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), gini (3rd November 2022), iota (3rd November 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), Vangelo (3rd November 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

speaking of trolling

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...3wtKrfIUwRPw-w

(full image)

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...3wtKrfIUwRPw-w

https://twitter.com/DavidSacks/statu...3wtKrfIUwRPw-w

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/el...-model-changes

Elon Musk Trolls AOC After Democratic Rep's Twitter Temper Tantrum

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, NOV 03, 2022 - 09:20 AM
    There's no more fitting forum for Elon Musk to be trolling Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez than his newly purchased social media platform, Twitter.

Yesterday, AOC took to the platform (ironic, right?) to voice her opinion about Musk's planned changes to the company's business model. Putting aside the fact that Twitter is now a private company and AOC has both zero knowledge of the laws of economics as well as zero say on how the business can and should operate, new "Chief Twit" Elon Musk decided to entertain her critiques nonetheless.

The beef started Tuesday, when AOC Tweeted in response to Elon Musk's plan to charge $8 per month for Twitter Blue. "Lmao at a billionaire earnestly trying to sell people on the idea that “free speech” is actually a $8/mo subscription plan," she wrote.

To which Musk, whose Twitter bio has now labeled him as "Twitter Complaint Hotline Operator" and his location as "Hell", dryly responded: "Your feedback is appreciated, now pay $8."

Twitter will still be free for most users, but Musk is implementing changes (among massive layoffs) that will see customers charged the monthly fee in order to maintain the current benefits of Twitter Blue and keep their blue "verification" checkmarks.

"One guy’s business plan for a $44 billion over-leveraged purchase is apparently to run around and individually ask people for $8. Remember that next time you question yourself or your qualifications," AOC Tweeted out yesterday in response to Musk.

Musk then took a jab at AOC for selling $58 sweatshirts on her campaign website.

<tweets and more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd November 2022 at 14:07.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2022), ClearWater (4th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), fifi (4th November 2022), iota (3rd November 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), TargeT (3rd November 2022), Vangelo (3rd November 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

“We’ve all made some questionable tweets, me more than most, but I want to be clear that I support Yoel. My sense is that he has high integrity, and we are all entitled to our political beliefs,” Musk said.

FYI, the more I read into this the more it seemed that Yoel was attempting todo the right thing (the tweet in your post is cut off, there was a context giving one before that where he called out fake metrics, then said "basically what elon is accusing us of").

Lots of propaganda centered on this. Certainly is interesting to watch unfold.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (4th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), iota (3rd November 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2022), Merkaba360 (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), Vangelo (3rd November 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Full New Elon Musk Interview. Ron Baron Conference With Timestamps.
    11/54/22
    Tesla Intelligence UK
    24.1K subscribers
    Timestamps:

(Begins with some B.S. about the age of humanity on planet Earth ...followed by some Elon hero worship from Ron Baron )

00:01 Intro and Elon's age
    01:17 Why Still working
    04:40 Patents
    06:15 Next Tesla Cars
    06:45 Autonomy
    08:45 Tesla Manufacturing
    14:00 Elon Living in the Factory and Working when Rich
    19:00 ELons Memory
    19:40 Starship and the Moon
    27:27 Motivation for being a multiplanetary species
    31:10 Twitter
    31:50 Twitter Price
    33:30 Meta, Tick Tock, Twitter advantage
    41:45 New work load with twitter, Twitter new management and twitter potential
    47:35 Tesla Delivery Wave and Q3
    49:25 Tesla Mining and Glencore
    51:40 Questions

Video Credit: Baron Capital.

Last edited by onawah; 4th November 2022 at 22:20.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (6th November 2022), fifi (4th November 2022), gini (5th November 2022), Inversion (5th November 2022), iota (5th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Read the Twitter Memo Sent to Employees Ahead of Layoffs

New York Post reports:

"Twitter’s much-talked-about layoffs under new boss Elon Musk became official Thursday — as staffers received an email alerting them to the “unfortunate” moves.

The internal email, obtained by the Washington Post, warned workers at the social media giant that the terminations would kickoff Friday morning as Musk’s takeover of the company continues to shake its workplace culture.

“In an effort to place Twitter on a healthy path, we will go through the difficult process of reducing our global workforce on Friday,” the email said.

“We recognize that this will impact a number of individuals who have made valuable contributions to Twitter, but this action is unfortunately necessary to ensure the company’s success moving forward.”

It had previously been reported that as many as 3,700 Twitter workers — half of its workforce — would be on the chopping block."

"Thursday’s ominous message sent staffers prematurely saying their goodbyes. Many posted salute and heart emojis in their Slack channels, The New York Times said.

All staffers will receive some type of message alerting them of their future standing at company, according to the email. Those who are keeping their jobs will be notified through their work account, while those being laid off will be messaged through their personal email.

Firings will be determined by staffers contributing to Twitter’s code during their tenure at the company, sources previously said.

Twitter offices will be temporarily closed and badge access suspended as the firings commence, the emails said.

The email comes just days after Musk ordered his new employees to “work 24/7” to overhaul Twitter’s verification process, which he also plans to unveil by Friday. Verified users will have to pay $8 per month to keep their blue check under his “Twitter Blue” subscription plan.

The verification-for-pay policy stirred drama from many, most notably Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who called out Musk on the platform Wednesday."

Elon Musk plans to have verified users pay $8 per month to keep their blue check under his “Twitter Blue”
    subscription plan.
    NurPhoto via Getty Images

read full article here: https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/elon-m...fs-as-new-ceo/

the move was quick and efficient catching many by surprise

Musk reportedly also cancelled a few standard perks, including one “rest day” off from work per month and plans to end working remotely.

the move is probably necessary due to the reported drop in advertising revenue that those formerly in power are organizing

advertisers should tread carefully as we certainly have the numbers to have the final say and impact their bottom line ...

employees impacted are not exactly getting a whole lot of sympathy from the public

Today Texas56 @TEXAS562 tweeted this (here)

so that any adversary

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (7th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), gini (5th November 2022), Inversion (5th November 2022), Ivanhoe (5th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...Djr-FgtJ22X4Kg

Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th November 2022 at 14:42.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (7th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast