+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk releases the Twitter files

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk releases the Twitter files

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/censorship-uber-alles/

The Wall Street Journal reports that General Motors, General Mills, Mondelez, Pfizer and Audi are among a growing list of brands that have temporarily paused their Twitter advertising in the wake of the takeover of the company by Elon Musk, amid concerns that Musk will scale back content moderation, leading to a rise of objectionable content.

One executive at a major ad agency told the WSJ that about 20 of its clients had temporarily paused Twitter spending and that pausing makes sense during the bumpy transition under Elon Musk.

And that, my friends is how these Rockefeller-controlled Fortune 500 companies shape the public discourse and keep us in a prison of lies.

Lately, this effect has been compounded by activist groups who think they’re Sandinistas but they’re just shills for the corporate elite and for all we know, their activism is actually funded by the corporate elite.

Friday morning, Elon Musk tweeted, “Twitter has had a massive drop in revenue, due to activist groups pressuring advertisers, even though nothing has changed with content moderation and we did everything we could to appease the activists. Extremely messed up! They’re trying to destroy free speech in America.”

Despite the fact that censorship is illegal, it is a growth industry and the Deep State is exploiting any means to do it. Besides using corporate proxies to get around violating the Constitution, they are trying to invoke “National Security” to conduct censorship. They are labeling any communication that disagrees with their lying tyranny as “disinformation” and they’re creating a “Disinformation Archipelago” of NGOs and university grants to create what they call a “Cognitive Infrastructure” of narrative enforcement. Darren Beattie explained how this works to Jack Posobiec on Wednesday.

Darren goes on to explain how Renée DiResta, who is the technical research manager at Stanford Internet Observatory, which is a Globalist censorship think tank, where Obama recently spoke and advocated for more censorship. Darren tells Jack how in 2017, DiResta was part of a program that created fake Russian accounts on Twitter to follow Republican candidates so that they could later say, “Look at how awful these Republicans are, they’re followed by evil Russians!”

These Globalists are very stupid and completely vile. They are war criminals and should be treated as such. The right to Free Speech is absolutely vital to human freedom and all of these gross violations of the First Amendment must be prosecuted and prevented some day.

This is only a part of Alexandra's full article which starts out with news about The Intercept

"The Intercept, which had been founded for the purpose of publishing the Ed Snowden material (and which had pretty much failed to do so) had, instead transformed into such a preposterously woke publication that even its very Left Wing co-founder, Glenn Greenwald had to resign from The Intercept in 2020.

Then on Wednesday, MIT professor Dr Shiva gave me the answer: It turns out that The Intercept‘s co-founder, Pierre Omidyar is the Deep State’s Censorship Czar."
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), gini (5th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Merkaba360 (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), pueblo (6th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,643 times in 8,594 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), gini (5th November 2022), Inversion (5th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Ivanhoe (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), lisalu (6th November 2022), pueblo (6th November 2022), TargeT (6th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Details Released on the Blue Checkmark Revolution

the situation with Musk and his true intentions in the purchase of Twitter are tricky

he has ties to WEF ... the crowd we see him with could easily be on our most wanted list

because he's a billionaire and most are not granted "permission" to personally amass that type of wealth, without doubt being cast ... therefore ALL of his cronies fall into that realm of suspicion just on the basis of their bank accounts

on the other hand, he stands apart from them in receiving nearly Trump level trolling, negatively directed Programming directed at him from the hated MSM
    they HATE him

or at least they SAY they do ...

we all KNOW not a SINGLE word that is broadcast on the news is to be believed ~ NOT ONE

so the barometer i intend to use is Effects ... the results, consequences c'est tout

in respect to THIS action?

he gets a plus!! WHY? because, prior to his implementation,

• the blue checkmark functioned as an elitist status
    • and the ones in charge of bestowing it were the CONTROLLERS

Musk's move?
    • puts the control back in OUR hands
    • giving ALL of us equal footing
    • normies can pay or not
    • celebrities/politicians can pay or not

• it is an INDEPENDENT income stream for Twitter
    • this grants independence from being beholdent to advertising revenue

the RESULT i'm focused upon ~ is CHOICE

the INDEPENDENT income stream ...gives US CHOICE

as long as he is dependent on advertising revenue? he has NO CHOICE but to bow down to their whims ... investors will sue him to non existence otherwise

but this INDEPENDENCE of their stranglehold means the CHOICE is now OURS

we now have a CHOICE to support Free Speech or not

so ... i think it's a win! ...

and i'm very much enjoying the show

PS ... added fun fact

If all 424,000 verified twitter accounts

paid their $8 monthly fee, it would take roughly 1081 years

for Elon Musk to make back his initial $44B investment

like it or not, one of the cornerstones of this country is FREE Enterprise, the man has a RIGHT to seek to recuperate his investment

charging what would take over a thousand years to recuperate investment at the current numbers? is not exactly greed

i'd call it more of a gamble

and i think .. he is gambling on US ...
    Last edited by iota; 6th November 2022 at 06:12.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), gini (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), lisalu (6th November 2022), Merkaba360 (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), pueblo (6th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022), TargeT (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

There's some serious irony here......................................

incase you need clarification:

Last edited by TargeT; 6th November 2022 at 05:56.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), DNA (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Ivanhoe (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), lisalu (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), pueblo (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Re: the thing about Musk's independence and keeping Twitter afloat without relying on advertisers.

He has a new phone either launched or nearly so. He wants an all in one app for that phone package that Twitter will fill most of the requirements for so he probably only needs to get Twitter over a short term hump until the bigger plan in his head comes into being, is my guess.

If he was intending to run Twitter in anything like it's original form, he probably wouldn't have payed all that money to own it outright, like he did. Another odd factor is why would he pay so much for something Truth Social has almost replaced already. Does the world really need a twitter ( as it always has been ) AND a Truth Social ? I ain't no tycoon but that doesn't add up well in my head at all. I say, expect twitter to move far away from being a Truth Social matching competitor into a new market area of Musk's own making as he shuffles other things into place around it.

To be honest, I think Musk really means "cool" whenever he says "truth" or "free-speech", and I think that's the market and branding he's going for. If a limited hangout is cool enough, most people won't even notice it's only a limited hangout. Think, "The Joe Rogan Show". It's cool, but it's far from being a venue for truth and serious dot joining.

Musk has to get through the next year or two without haemorrhaging masses of users, by any means possible, including talking up how much he's for free speech and truth. By the time people realise he's only a clown, he'll have bridged that gap I mentioned earlier.

Cynical ? . . . you bet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (6th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), Heart to heart (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), iota (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), lisalu (6th November 2022), pueblo (6th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022), ulli (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022), wegge (7th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If he was intending to run Twitter in anything like it's original form, he probably wouldn't have payed all that money to own it outright, like he did. Another odd factor is why would he pay so much for something Truth Social has almost replaced already. Does the world really need a twitter ( as it always has been ) AND a Truth Social ?
    I have never really liked Twitter [or social media like it]. It seems like a fast and dirty way to communicate. I tried it twice and the second time got booted off but it was my fault. I was trying to get the attention of the media on twitter to shed light on mind control and failed. The number one thing twitter did well: was report current events globally in minutes. But there are better options available so this point is probably moot. I remember following a couple thousand people and the content was absolutely worthless. I mean surfing through tweets was akin to watching grass grow.

The thing is, competition is the life-blood of capitalism so there is room for both. Just like there is room for Gab.

Even if Musk makes a new and improved Twitter, I probably won't bite; especially not for a subscription.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

avid (6th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022), ulli (6th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

A long and interesting commentary from The Moon of Alabama:

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/1...acre.html#more

The Twitter Massacre

I am amusing myself with watching the panic some people express over Elon Musk's cleanup of Twitter.

Yesterday 3,700 of its 7,500 workers were fired. That is not good, but the company was losing money and making money is at the core of the capitalist game.

Of interest is what functions were eliminated. The Guardian provides this list:
    From news reports and terminated employees’ announcements, here’s what we know so far about the teams that have been hit by the layoffs of thousands of Twitter employees:
    • The human rights team has been laid off, according to a now former employee, Shannon Raj Singh, who said the team worked to protect those at risk in global conflicts, including in Ukraine, Afghanistan and Ethiopia.
    • The ML (machine learning) Ethics, Transparency and Accountability team is gone, according to a tweet of a laid-off manager.
    • The “internet technology team”, which helps keep the site running, has been cut to “a skeleton crew”, two sources told the Times.
    • An accessibly experience engineering team has been cut, according to a laid-off engineering manager.
    • The curation team, responsible for the Moments feature on Twitter, has also been cut, former employees reported.
    • Twitter’s communications department is almost entirely gone, according to the Verge.
    • Other areas that have been heavily impacted, the Verge reported, include product trust and safety, policy, research and social good.
    What were these teams actually doing?

The human rights team leader gave some hints:
    Shannon Raj Singh @ShannonRSingh - 17:58 UTC · Nov 4, 2022 Yesterday was my last day at Twitter: the entire Human Rights team has been cut from the company.
    I am enormously proud of the work we did to implement the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights, to protect those at-risk in global conflicts & crises including Ethiopia, Afghanistan, and Ukraine, and to defend the needs of those particularly at risk of human rights abuse by virtue of their social media presence, such as journalists & human rights defenders.
    The human rights team was the 'regime change' force on Twitter. It intervened in conflicts where the U.S. preferred a certain side.
    Jerri ☮️ @JerusWorld - 20:42 UTC · Nov 4, 2022
    Replying to @ShannonRSingh
    So you are the one that was censoring pro-Ethiopian and Eritrean voices in order to help the rebel group from Tigray. May Karma pay you back for thousands of lives perished in US/West proxy war.
    Shannon Raj Singh had previously meddled in Afghan and other countries' cultures:
    Shannon Raj Singh is a Legal Counsel for SAHR, advising a Kabul-based team on sexual violence litigation in Afghanistan, which aims to end the invasive and discriminatory practice of female virginity testing. She is an international criminal law attorney focused on victim-centered responses to mass atrocities. Currently based in The Hague, she has experience working with the Special Tribunal for Lebanon, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and a number of human rights NGOs in sub-Saharan Africa. She has also practiced as a litigator in the United States, appearing in both state and federal courts and assisting with overseas corruption investigations under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
    The machine learning ethics, transparency and accountability team was also fired. Machine learning, also glorified as 'artificial intelligence', is essentially an (often lousy) pattern recognition system. It can be trained with categorized data and, after that, can categorized other data it gets presented. All one needs to know about its ethics, transparency and accountability is is the old IT wisdom 'garbage in garbage out'. If one trains the system with faulty categorized data it will fail to correctly categorize data. It does not need an extra team to learn that.

I do not know what the 'Internet technology team' was doing but the function obviously still exists. It was merely downsized.

The accessibly experience engineering team included at least five members. There task was to modify the Twitter app so it could be used better by people with disabilities. I find it weird that Twitter had a whole team for that. To teach designers to use colors that can be differentiated by color blind people takes about 90 minutes max. All other accessibility issues I can think of (fontsize, button size etc.) are an issue for the device and operation system, not for an application like Twitter that runs on top of those.

Besides that, how big is the market of people with disabilities for a company like Twitter?

The 'curation team' ran the Twitter moments feature. It allows for blog posts about specific tweets. The feature never took off. I know of no one who has ever used it.
    Many journalists are hostile to Musk's takeover of their favorite hang out. The communications department was there to talk to the press. Why bother?

And the other functions? Product trust and safety, policy, research and social good?

What were they actually doing? How has the 'social good' team helped the company to be successful?

The Washington Post laments that Twitter fired some people who were doing 'election information':
    The mass layoffs Friday gutted teams devoted to combating election misinformation, adding context to misleading tweets and communicating with journalists, public officials and campaign staff. The layoffs included a number of people who were scheduled to be on call this weekend and early next week to monitor for signs of foreign disinformation, spam and other problematic content around the election, one former employee told The Washington Post.
    'Foreign meddling' is certainly an issue in U.S. elections as foreign money funneled through lobbyists can influence the votes. But 'foreign meddling' on social media is simply a myth promoted by Democrats as part of their great 'Russiagate' fake.

Twitter's downfall into a 'regime change' outlet came in 2009 when it moved a maintenance window to help U.S. 'regime change' efforts in Iran:
    The Obama administration says it has tried to avoid words or deeds that could be portrayed as American meddling in Iran’s presidential election and its tumultuous aftermath. Yet on Monday afternoon, a 27-year-old State Department official, Jared Cohen, e-mailed the social-networking site Twitter with an unusual request: delay scheduled maintenance of its global network, which would have cut off service while Iranians were using Twitter to swap information and inform the outside world about the mushrooming protests around Tehran.
    The request, made to a Twitter co-founder, Jack Dorsey, is yet another new-media milestone: the recognition by the United States government that an Internet blogging service that did not exist four years ago has the potential to change history in an ancient Islamic country.
    Twitter complied with the request, saying in a blog post on Monday that it put off the upgrade until late Tuesday afternoon — 1:30 a.m. Wednesday in Tehran — because its partners recognized “the role Twitter is currently playing as an important communication tool in Iran.”
    That was an expensive mistake. Shortly thereafter Twitter lost access to the Iranian market.

Back to 'regime change' assistant Shannon Raj Singh:
    chinahand @chinahand - 18:55 UTC · Nov 4, 2022
    Quoting @ShannonRSingh
    Somebody should publish the pre Elon org chart. Judging by this twitter walked talked and quacked like an NGO which made it subject to banning in half the world
    Twitter had become a 'woke' company that was mostly in the hands of the Democratic Party. By being 'woke' and by supporting 'regime change' efforts Twitter killed its own access to at least half of its potential market.

It Musk manages to make it a more neutral service, nationally and internationally, while keeping its original function alive, I am all for it.

Unfortunately that is unlikely to happen.

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th November 2022), avid (6th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), Casey Claar (6th November 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), fifi (7th November 2022), Gwin Ru (6th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), Inversion (6th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Ivanhoe (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), kudzy (6th November 2022), lisalu (6th November 2022), Merkaba360 (7th November 2022), Mike (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), norman (6th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022), Sirus (6th November 2022), Tintin (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022), Yoda (6th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...1O5qQ1LsErJvwQ

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), lisalu (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

It would seem to me it would have been much less expensive for Musk to hire his own programmers, and create his own site versus buying Twitter... Surely he would have had a massive amount of people join a new site if he owned and operated it...

So that leads me to believe he truly wanted to change Twitter, as he saw it as the major online driving force of social media, and that is was heavily infiltrated... I suppose over time we will see if him buying it was a good thing... By what is exposed, and what we see him doing with it.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), gini (7th November 2022), Inversion (7th November 2022), iota (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), norman (6th November 2022), Patient (6th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Lots of amusing stuff going on at the new Twitter

https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/s...4shuVdRYkGZoHQ
    Last edited by ulli; 7th November 2022 at 01:17.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), ClearWater (7th November 2022), iota (7th November 2022), Ivanhoe (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022), Reinhard (7th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kathy Griffin is BANNED from Twitter!

honestly?

this is priceless!!

karmic level priceless ...

this is the woman who somehow found humor in a bloodied dismembered head

that happened to belong to a beloved president

Donald J Trump

now?

she thought it would be funny to impersonate Elon Musk

apparently, he didn't get the joke

it wasn't funny with President Trump

and passing Elon Musk off as VOTE BLUE

is pretty audacious and misleading and outright misrepresentation ....

he had ALREADY issued warning

once again ... going stricly on actions?

i'd call this a WIN ...

way to go Elon!

Last edited by iota; 7th November 2022 at 09:50.

so that any adversary

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), Merkaba360 (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Lots of amusing stuff going on at the new Twitter

https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/s...4shuVdRYkGZoHQ
    that was hilarious! thank you!

here is the tweet embed for those who don't want to click on ...

one thing that isn't being widely covered is this:

$8/month for the "Verified" blue check mark? is apparently a bargain!!

reports of the status being sold upwards of $15,000!!!

have not only arisen

they have been verified by Elon Musk himself

Click image for larger version

Name:	musk blue check selling for 15K.png
Views:	28
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	49889

i took a screenshot in case it is deleted later ..

the tweet itself, can be seen here (for now)
    Last edited by iota; 7th November 2022 at 08:48. Reason: added image

so that any adversary

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2022), gini (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022), ulli (7th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

ExomatrixTV posted this in the 'Internet Censorship' thread.

Elon Does The Unthinkable To Official White House Twitter Account!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), gini (7th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/WarlordDilley/st...nUAG1eMpODVv5A

https://twitter.com/BrianCatesRTNM/s...nUAG1eMpODVv5A

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...nUAG1eMpODVv5A

full image

Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th November 2022 at 15:35.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), gini (7th November 2022), Inversion (7th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

https://resistthemainstream.org/kath...ource=telegram

Kathy Griffin Logs Back Into Twitter to Defend Herself Using Her Dead Mother’s Account:Report

November 7, 2022
    This is an excerpt from The Daily Wire.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th November 2022 at 16:12.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), ulli (7th November 2022), Vangelo (7th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

This was sourced from ZeroHedge:

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

It's amusing that many users are only now starting to realise that in just one 44 $billion dollar lump sum, they've lost all of the influence they had.

The journos, pundits, raging liberals, talking heads and z-list celebrities all thought they could just pick an arbitrary alternative site to move to instead of twitter and everybody would come with them and it would all work out like it has done.

But that's not happening and not going to happen.

Worse still, seen in the cold light of day on alternative social media just highlights how arid their posts and indeed their personalities really are. I include in this exalted group none other Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winner in economics, currently lamenting over the limitations of Mastodon, which any fool knows is execrable and one of the worst.

Name:	krugman.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	49894
    Last edited by happyuk; 7th November 2022 at 18:11.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), Matthew (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022), Vangelo (7th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
    @NeonRevolt

Gotta love how Boomer Noble Prize winner in Economics, Paul Krugman, can't even figure out how to take a screenshot on his computer, so he has to take out his iphone and take a disgusting picture of his spittle (we hope) covered screen.

Hilarious deleted tweets from Elon.

Elon challenging Trump for the master-troller awards

(well I did not actually see this on his feed...)

Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th November 2022 at 20:34.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), gini (7th November 2022), happyuk (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), Matthew (7th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...Loyc_bTlqXhQVQ

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (7th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), Inversion (7th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Vangelo (7th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...Loyc_bTlqXhQVQ

except ....

what looks one way?

turns out to be another ....

he drove them to a tizzy with this

completely and utterly UNHINGED!

MUSK Recommends Voting REPUBLICAN

Name:	Elon promotes Republican.png
Views:	26
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	49908

but he didn't stop

he drove the nail in all the way:

i have to admit, this exceeds my wildest expectations!

it almost feels like traversing timelines into a positive one!

so far? in ALL his moves .. he is TRULY batting 100%

this ABSOLUTELY is a win!

so that any adversary

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), bluestflame (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), mountain_jim (8th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast