+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you stay safe from the technology that changes DNA?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default How do you stay safe from the technology that changes DNA?

Im concerned about the nano lipid/Graphene particles found in the Covid shot. Researchers are saying even though some are not vaxed they are still picking up this technology for example from food not to mention the shedding. I wonder if Ivermectin might be useful to stop the tech? Also Ivermectin might be helpful in killing the parasite that people like Karen Kingston are saying the Covid shot has in it which is a synthetic living organism. Is there anything that will work on removing the possibility of getting infected? Would the Zelenko Z stack protocol work or just Zinc & D3 supplements? Thanks

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ami (2nd November 2022), Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), Casey Claar (30th October 2022), Eva2 (30th October 2022), Franny (29th October 2022), Harmony (29th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), Inversion (29th October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), onawah (30th October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: How do you stay safe from the technology that changes DNA?

All of the above, also eat organic and living, sprouted, fermented and cultured foods as much as possible, avoid cell phones and as much in the way of EMFs as possible.
    Keeping crystals and other healing stones around as well as other living things like houseplants help keep the indoor environment healthy.
    Make sure your source of water is pure, and let it sit in glass bottles in sunlight to charge it with healing energy.
    Spooky 2 devices have settings to deal with parasites, spike proteins and all kinds of toxic frequencies.
    Such common sense practices all help to keep the immune system strong.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), Casey Claar (30th October 2022), Eva2 (30th October 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), mojo (30th October 2022), Peace in Oz (30th October 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (30th October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022), wondering (31st October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

I dont think we can dodge all of this BS.

If you can imagine that there are many ways for "them" to invade our bodies (and souls) , then you will most likely agree that it is nie impossible to dodge or prevent contamination of our bodies (and souls).
    They have told us that nasal "Spray" can replace/enhance the jabs regarding clovid.

https://www.newcastle.edu.au/newsroo...he-common-cold

We already have shedding and we know that chemspraying is real, what goes into our food and water is Very Hard to evade and some say 5G will be used to trigger nano particles that have been injected into us, or by other means.
    I know im a bit all over the joint but what i mean is that by thinking about avoiding the jabs can keep us safe from qwackcine side effects, including death, is a falsehood.
    So ya dont get the shot, like me, and you think you will remain a "pure blood" , haha i think you have false hopes.
    They can put things in your body by injection, what we eat, what we drink, what we can touch and what we can breathe.,
    There is no escaping it IMHO, If "they" want it Done, it will be Done.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), Arcturian108 (30th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th November 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), Ioneo (31st October 2022), Isserley (30th October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), mojo (30th October 2022), palehorse (1st November 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Spiral (30th October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

True, we are being inundated with toxins so in addition we must, with our feet firmly planted on the ground, be fully and consciously evolving spiritually as well, in every part of our being.
    That may just sound like words to some, but if you have experienced it, you know it is real, and that we are more than just our bodies.

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    I dont think we can dodge all of this BS.

If you can imagine that there are many ways for "them" to invade our bodies (and souls) , then you will most likely agree that it is nie impossible to dodge or prevent contamination of our bodies (and souls).
    They have told us that nasal "Spray" can replace/enhance the jabs regarding clovid.

https://www.newcastle.edu.au/newsroo...he-common-cold

We already have shedding and we know that chemspraying is real, what goes into our food and water is Very Hard to evade and some say 5G will be used to trigger nano particles that have been injected into us, or by other means.
    I know im a bit all over the joint but what i mean is that by thinking about avoiding the jabs can keep us safe from qwackcine side effects, including death, is a falsehood.
    So ya dont get the shot, like me, and you think you will remain a "pure blood" , haha i think you have false hopes.
    They can put things in your body by injection, what we eat, what we drink, what we can touch and what we can breathe.,
    There is no escaping it IMHO, If "they" want it Done, it will be Done.
    RRR
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), avid (30th October 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), mojo (30th October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Spiral (30th October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

thank you for the responses. I wonder if the Cabal already created a means to clean the human system from the effects of the tech/parasites? It would seem likely there is an antidote because the elite/cabal would want to have it to protect themselves and family. Or hopefully a good scientist will be able to develop one.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), onawah (30th October 2022), pueblo (30th October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Spiral (30th October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi Mojo,

I'm proponent of "mind over matter", and I'm confident enough to say to my body to completely get rid of those things, and I know it will, it will find a way.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), mojo (30th October 2022), pueblo (30th October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022), wondering (31st October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... according to Dr. Lee Merritt (at 51:00), the mRNA explanation is just a decoy that's defeated by an exorbitant cost of production.

Another aspect is that we still do not know what's in those vials that are the actual active components. Dr. Ardis sheds new lights on what's actually in there that wreak havoc in biological systems.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), avid (30th October 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), mojo (30th October 2022), pueblo (30th October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (30th October 2022), Sadieblue (1st November 2022), Tintin (30th October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi mojo.

Here’s Mr Delgado from La Quinta Columna offering his inexpensive suggestions from what has worked for his family: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XUh42af1SYM5/

The following is an outline of my approach to cover everything to do with health in this regard, including nanotech.

Daily supplements to assist our bodies; shungite water and NAC.

When I was looking for what to use, the two key criteria that needed to be met was systemic cover and affordability. There are other options which are purportedly highly effective, like ASEA but it’s too expensive for us.

Shungite is ideal because it’s natural, powerful, and affordable (and one of the most potent known antioxidants). There is an initial cost to buy everything you need to make use of the variety of applications but once you’ve bought what you need there are no ongoing costs, other than water. So as a daily supplement it’s just 100 grams of (reusable) raw type two shungite chips per one litre of water and the younger members of your family will only require one glass per day, while the older members require only two glasses per day (can drink double when sick). We bought a kilo of chips because maximum potency requires three days of soaking, so we have three days at different stages of soaking stored at all times. (Tip: if you have hard tap water, treat with MMS first to soften and the surface of the shungite chips don’t need to be cleaned and dried out very often.)

Shungite has incredible properties, I recommend purchasing Regina Martino’s book, “SHUNGITE: Protection, Healing, and Detoxification” to get the most out of shungite.

NAC is said to break down the nanotech and has other powerful effects, being a king antioxidant itself.

Additional supplements and supplies; DMSO, MMS, Zinc, and iodine.

DMSO for rapid healing of wounds and curing various health conditions. MMS for detox and a wide array of illnesses and conditions (purchase Jim Humble’s most recent book for maximum benefit). Zinc for when we’re feeling run down or sick (not recommended for consistent, long term use, and if a longer term is required then take copper or wear a copper bracelet because the zinc and copper have the same receptors). Iodine to make a throat spray, highly effective in nipping sore throats in the bud (has other great applications but they’re covered with other suggestions but the throat spay is an easy, cheap, on the go option).

Energetic maintenance; shungite and attitude. (Take care to buy from a trusted source, lots of criminals out there)

Attitude: trust in our body’s impressive ability to heal and maintain its health. All we do is limit toxins where we can (we’re not even that strict, it’s impossible to eliminate it all anyway) while providing the above natural substances to give it the extra support it requires in the present environment. Trust in who we are (humans are epic and we, from the level of our HS, are in charge) and God (Source, and the human vehicle’s enormous capacity to be a conduit of a potent rate of flow where required).

Shungite: only 10 grams is required for complete personal protection from toxic environmental factors like radiation from 5G etc. (type two will provide complete protection, carry a stone in your pocket or wear it as jewellery). As you may know, the tech works in concert with the 5g and LED frequencies, but the 5g alone can be used as a weapon, wearing or carrying shungite is crucial for protection.

A study was conducted on people who had undergone radiation therapy for cancer. Normal blood levels were returned in two weeks in those who drank shungite water, while it took three to four months for those in the control group. So any effects of radiation in the cells of our body is taken care of by drinking the water.

For maximum spiritual and psychic protection I recommend wearing a necklace with a piece of elite (type one) shungite, ideally the necklace is long enough that the shungite hangs at the level of your heart, which further amplifies its effect, this also has you covered re. radiation, so no need to wear both types.

Only two large spheres of shungite is enough to clear out our entire house of toxic environmental factors, the jewellery for personal protection when leaving the house, and water for internal maintenance. Like I mentioned, it’s really worth buying the book so you can educate yourself on what it is and how to apply it for a wide variety of uses. Never substitute it for synthetic fullerenes, you’ll see why when you read the book.

A million little choices: I’ve been saving our modest amount of disposable income and investing it into things that benefit our health. It’s difficult to get MMS and DMSO here at times (not at the moment), so I saved up and bought enough to last us years. I did the same thing for the shungite. I’m shifting away from tech, so I buy more hard copies of books. I’ve saved up enough now so I can purchase a large order of materials to make our own nutrient rich soaps, hair shampoo and conditioner, moisturising creams etc.

I became concerned about what was in all the products we use and just wanted products that I could trust didn’t contain anything sketchy. I’d tried more expensive, higher quality soaps etc. before but didn’t really notice anything awesome and I still didn’t know what was in them, so I found a place that sells natural, decent percentage of organic ingredients as bases to make soaps, moisturisers etc, bought enough to try them and to my delight it actually also nourishes us through topical use. My skin and hair has never been so soft and healthy and I know exactly what’s in it, and it’s far cheaper than the good quality products I usually buy. Next I’m saving for lamps and bulbs that aren’t LED (we live in a modern home, multiple ceiling lights in each room, some, if not all are LED).

Although we can’t completely eliminate all the nasties, we can limit our exposure and the effects from it by making lots of little choices. As an example, if there’s organic pasta sauce on special I buy a few jars (fresh organic produce is not widely available here). I round up my family and get them to play bocce with me, barefoot on the lawn in the garden, and do other things to encourage more time in nature, more time being active, and less time on devices etc. …you get the idea.

Assistance from other beings.

From seeing you on various ET etc. threads, I know you have an interest in this area. If you haven’t already, invest time into developing yourself to be able to benefit more from their assistance. Things like practicing being in the moment for increased awareness. Understand that, for a variety of factors, it’s not likely they’ll just rock up in the flesh and help out, but they are here and they help me to develop myself so I can meet face to face with them in the flesh, and in the meantime they help me with everyday practicable things, and the manner in which they do this can seem very mundane, so it’s important to pay attention and follow your instincts.

As an example…the other day I woke up and discovered the sliding door to our patio was unlocked. We always lock it with the latch when we come inside, it’s habitual, and always at night we lock both the glass and security doors with the keys. We had unintentionally fallen asleep for the night without doing our usual ritual of locking up for the night and when I got up the next morning I found the doors were completely unlocked.

It didn’t freak me out this time, it’s happened a few times in the past few months, and then as I more calmly scanned our house to see if anything was missing, it dawned on me that I was much calmer about it because I was getting used to it. I was so puzzled, no damage was left from a break-in, I know we never leave it totally unlocked even while awake and I had only ever found the doors unlocked like this at the times we’d fallen asleep before we had intended to, so only when it wasn’t key locked. It obviously wasn’t humans because we weren’t robbed or murdered.

So I did what I do to see beyond time and space, let’s call it meditation (not exactly but it will do) and two different types of ETs revealed themselves to my mind’s eye (a tall, sleek humanoid type and a type that looks completely human). They showed me they did it to get my attention, they also showed me they’re staying around to help, that they watch me and what I do and then they suggested I mop my floor downstairs. I sweep them all the time but don’t mop them as regularly as I should because they’re of the texture and colour that I can get away with mopping them less. I hadn’t thought of that and will be maintaining my mopping more diligently from now on. They also showed me some metaphysical stuff but my point here is that help from ETs or friendly interdimensional beings can appear to be pretty mundane on the surface.

I’ll leave it at that, this post is getting long, and perhaps I went on a bit too much but I do completely understand your concern and felt it important to cover all bases.

Bottom line is not to stress about it, have faith in the power of nature on all fronts, and trust that by acting on whatever comes to mind is enough to get us through, not only well enough, but completely untouched. There’s no need to spend more than we can afford, no need to invest in that much stuff, whatever is easy enough and makes sense, go ahead with and trust that’s all you need to do.

Have no fear, mate, that’s most important, be free and have fun! We have who we are and we’re not alone, we’ll be OK. It will require things to be apparently miraculous at times but there’s plenty of that going on whether we’re aware of it or not.

Edit: I almost forgot! A tip I learned recently re. miracles, supernatural etc. - a key is to understand that it’s not about hope but about opening doors, and, as I touched on, opening doors can appear as very simple acts on the surface, like paying attention to out of place messages or, as above, paying attention to oddities like the unlocked doors and responding to them.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 31st October 2022 at 03:41.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ami (2nd November 2022), Ashiris (23rd November 2022), Casey Claar (23rd November 2022), Friggasdottir (27th June 2023), Harmony (31st October 2022), Ioneo (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (31st October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), RunningDeer (31st October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    shungite water
    “Shungite is used as a support for regaining your bioenergetic balance,” Regina Martino.
    I drink a glass of shungite water a day and use shungite harmonizers, i.e. wearables, gems, spheres. I have three pieces of shungite, i.e. 50 grams of Elite shungite fullerene water stones in a liter mason jar of distilled water. I top it off each time I use it.
    Shungite: Protection, Healing, and Detoxification, by Regina Martino

Summary:
    A practical guide to the many healing and purifying uses of the mineral known as shungite

• Explains how shungite counteracts the harmful effects of EMF and radiation from computers, cell phones, Wi-Fi, and other electronic devices

• Cites many double-blind scientific and medical studies on shungite

• Explores how shungite acts as a natural antioxidant, immune booster, pain reliever, and allergen suppressant as well as water purifier and revitalizer

• Reveals how shungite contains fullerenes, which recent research shows are able to slow both the growth of cancer cells and the development of AIDS

Found near the small village of Shunga in Russia, the remarkable mineral known as shungite formed naturally more than two billion years ago from living single-cell organisms. Used in Russian healing therapies since the time of Peter the Great, shungite contains almost the entire periodic table of the elements as well as fullerenes, the hollow carbon-based molecules that recent research shows are able to slow both the growth of cancer cells and the development of the AIDS virus.

Citing many double-blind scientific and medical studies on shungite, Regina Martino explains its many protective, healing, and detoxifying properties, including its ability to counteract the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields and radiation from computers, cell phones, Wi-Fi, and other electronic devices and appliances. Acting as a natural antioxidant, immune booster, pain reliever, and allergen suppressant, shungite and “shungite water” can be used to treat skin ailments and musculoskeletal diseases, accelerate the healing of cuts and wounds, cleanse internal systems, and increase the body’s intake of vital energy. Detailing shungite’s many microelements and biologically active substances, Martino reveals how the stones have been proven to purify and revitalize water. Exploring the energetic properties of shungite, she reveals how it facilitates energetic transfers between the chakras and higher energies outside the body and can be used to harmonize living spaces.

Truly a marvel of the natural world, shungite offers protection against the perils of our modern technological world and healing for both body and spirit.

Fake #Shungite Exposed - Two Examples (10 min)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2022 at 11:41.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Friggasdottir (27th June 2023), Harmony (9th May 2023), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (31st October 2022), Reinhard (10th December 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

shungite water and DMSO
    I purchased the "99.9% pure DMSO - Pharmaceutical grade, High purity" (no garlic smell) & "2 oz Amber Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers" for the different strengths I make up: eye drops and internal and external uses.

I gathered the DMSO info from the web but decided to purchase Amandha Vollmer's book which arrived a few days ago. There's also a Kindle edition.
    Healing with DMSO: The Complete Guide to Safe and Natural Treatments

Author: “Amandha Dawn Vollmer holds a degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto and a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Biotechnology.” 
    Some chapter info found @ HealingwithDMSO.com.
    • Alexander M. Saytzeff, a Russian doctor, discovered DMSO in 1866. The use commercially was in the 1950s.
    Here's a partial list from Pg. 21 "DMSO’s Activities", and other graphics.
    • Has antimicrobial properties
    • Is a muscle relaxant
    • Increases production of white cells and macrophages, import cells for the immune system
    • Increases cell membrane permeability, allowing for removal of toxins
    • Is radioprotective, reducing the mutagenic and lethal effects of x-rays
    • Is an excellent heavy metal detoxifier, binding to aluminum, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and nickel and eliminating them though urination and sweating
    • Is an effective pain killer, blocking nerves conducting pain signals
    • Is a bacteriostatic agent, meaning it inhibits the growth of bacteria
    • Acts as a diuretic
    • Reduces inflammation and swelling by affecting inflammatory chemicals
    • Increases delivery of oxygen to the cells
    • Has a calming effect on the central nervous system
    • Protects the cells from mechanical damage more rapidly than pharmaceutical drugs

Chapters

Amandha Volimer links:
    Amazon summary:
    Discover the benefits that DMSO can bring to your first-aid kit, from safely soothing headaches to easing arthritis pain, in this easy-to-use, fact-filled handbook.

This science-backed guide will help you understand how DMSO works, why it works, and the many ways you can harness its power to heal your aches, pains, and other ailments, all in an easy-to-read and friendly way. DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a natural substance that comes from wood, and, when applied topically, can offer a host of pain-relieving benefits. Healing with DMSO will dispel the myths and falsehoods surrounding this substance while presenting the latest research-backed facts on how you can reap DMSO’s many benefits.

From dosages to application methods, you’ll be presented with all the information needed to find the best and safest method for using DMSO at home. Discover how you can use DMSO to speed your body’s healing process from wounds, burns, and muscle injuries. This book will help you understand how you can safely and effectively use DMSO to treat everything from headaches and inflammation to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, all without the use of prescription medication!

DMSO Benefits My 30 Day Experiment with UNBELIEVABLE Results (10 min)
    March 31, 2021
    Mindfulness with Kiran

Are you wondering about DMSO health benefits? And how can you use DMSO to improve your health? Then you are in the right place.

DMSO is a natural, non-toxic organic compound that is a by-product of paper making. Many people also call DMSO a 'Miracle Solution' because it can heal many ailments. From managing Arthritis pain to stimulate hair growth to healing soft tissue injuries and burn marks & scars - the list of DMSO benefits is endless.

In this week’s video, I share my results of taking DMSO internally for 30 days. Funny story that started on this challenge but, I share that in the video. When you do something for 30 days you start to see the impact of that activity on y our mind/body/spirit rather easily.

While there are tons of health benefits of taking DMSO – you MUST do your research. Read everything about DMSO that you can get your hands on. Often, the reviews on the Amazon website can provide great insights into how people have benefitted from taking DMSO (both internally and externally).

The results of my 30-day challenge convinced me that DMSO is an absolute must-have in my first aid. It is one supplement that my mind often goes to when I need extra support with healing inflammation.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ami (2nd November 2022), ClearWater (3rd November 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (31st October 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi mojo.

Here’s Mr Delgado from La Quinta Columna offering his inexpensive suggestions from what has worked for his family: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XUh42af1SYM5/
    Hello mojo.
    Thanks for the info and insights, Rachel. I have Shungite water in an amber glass spray bottle. I spray my face and add a few drops of DMSO and smooth the mixture over my face and neck, then apply moisturizer after it mostly dries.

HOW TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE OXIDE
    FROM YOUR BODY AFTER TAKING THE VACCINE
    (12 min)
    July 4, 2022
    I can't say if this is true, but for someone who has taken the venom shot and suffered from it might try this out. But the best prevention is not to inject any experimental jab
    source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2022 at 10:07.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), lisalu (31st October 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), Peace in Oz (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    shungite water
    “Shungite is used as a support for regaining your bioenergetic balance,” Regina Martino.
    I drink shungite water and use shungite harmonizers, i.e. wearables, gems, spheres. I have three pieces of shungite, i.e. 50 grams of Elite shungite fullerene water stones in a liter mason jar of distilled water. I top it off each time I use it.
    Shungite: Protection, Healing, and Detoxification, by Regina Martino

Summary:
    A practical guide to the many healing and purifying uses of the mineral known as shungite

• Explains how shungite counteracts the harmful effects of EMF and radiation from computers, cell phones, Wi-Fi, and other electronic devices

• Cites many double-blind scientific and medical studies on shungite

• Explores how shungite acts as a natural antioxidant, immune booster, pain reliever, and allergen suppressant as well as water purifier and revitalizer

• Reveals how shungite contains fullerenes, which recent research shows are able to slow both the growth of cancer cells and the development of AIDS

Found near the small village of Shunga in Russia, the remarkable mineral known as shungite formed naturally more than two billion years ago from living single-cell organisms. Used in Russian healing therapies since the time of Peter the Great, shungite contains almost the entire periodic table of the elements as well as fullerenes, the hollow carbon-based molecules that recent research shows are able to slow both the growth of cancer cells and the development of the AIDS virus.

Citing many double-blind scientific and medical studies on shungite, Regina Martino explains its many protective, healing, and detoxifying properties, including its ability to counteract the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields and radiation from computers, cell phones, Wi-Fi, and other electronic devices and appliances. Acting as a natural antioxidant, immune booster, pain reliever, and allergen suppressant, shungite and “shungite water” can be used to treat skin ailments and musculoskeletal diseases, accelerate the healing of cuts and wounds, cleanse internal systems, and increase the body’s intake of vital energy. Detailing shungite’s many microelements and biologically active substances, Martino reveals how the stones have been proven to purify and revitalize water. Exploring the energetic properties of shungite, she reveals how it facilitates energetic transfers between the chakras and higher energies outside the body and can be used to harmonize living spaces.

Truly a marvel of the natural world, shungite offers protection against the perils of our modern technological world and healing for both body and spirit.

Fake #Shungite Exposed - Two Examples (10 min)

It may be wise to chemically test the Shungite used in water. Shungite does not clear itself energetically and needs to be used in conjunction with orgonite which needs to be with it all the time. I know this is contrary to many beliefs about Shungite but this is what I have found to be true. If I use Shungite with water I place it on orgonite and nudge it against the container, never in it. Small pendants are useless and fill up in minutes and then start giving off what they have absorbed. Shungite is not powerful enough to cope with all that we have to cope with in terms of unnatural frequencies. Large chunks with Orgonite will do well however.
    Some people like Tony Pantelleresco say that Shungite, which is a form of C60, encourages and enables nanos. C60 does not leave the body easily but accumulates in the brain where it attracts EMFs. If Shungite (with an orgonite clearing base) clears EMFs and negativity and it takes large chunks of both together to do this then how can drinking small quantities of Shungite daily not attract those very same frequencies that will not be cleared. How are the stones in the water cleared particularly if you have a house full of Tech or a nearby mast or neighbours with loads of Tech.? Very few people look at healing the body in terms of nanos and fibres etc.
    I for one no longer use Shungite water because of the potential dangers. I do use very large Shungite Spheres on Orgonite and they do a great job of personal clearing and room clearing.
    Below is an actual chemical analysis of Shungite water and the results.

https://iwaponline.com/jwh/article/1...nt-of-drinking

In the current study, drinking water treatment with shungite was investigated. The results show that shungite samples release various heavy metals into the water – nickel, copper, lead, cadmium, zinc, chromium and arsenic. Lead and cadmium is released for a short time and exceeded MAC only after the first 3 days of exposure, but nickel is released for a much longer time and can exceed MAC up to 2 weeks. Increased specific surface area probably accelerates the rate of nickel release from shungite but carbon content in shungite promotes sorption properties.

Based on the obtained data, it would be advisable to give careful consideration to the use of shungite for drinking water treatment. To avoid heavy metal contamination from shungite, prior to application and additionally to the washing procedure written in the instructions, shungite should be washed with a large volume of water for several days (for example, for 5 days with shungite:water mass ratio of 1:10 and by changing the water once a day). Also, after the washing procedure, chemical analysis of the last washing water should be carried out.

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...14a6f62fd45cc3

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), RunningDeer (31st October 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Im concerned about the nano lipid/Graphene particles found in the Covid shot. Researchers are saying even though some are not vaxed they are still picking up this technology for example from food not to mention the shedding. I wonder if Ivermectin might be useful to stop the tech? Also Ivermectin might be helpful in killing the parasite that people like Karen Kingston are saying the Covid shot has in it which is a synthetic living organism. Is there anything that will work on removing the possibility of getting infected? Would the Zelenko Z stack protocol work or just Zinc & D3 supplements? Thanks
    Here is something from Tony Pantelleresco on something he invented called "The Spike". It is used to eliminate contamination and may be part of the answer you have been looking for. To actually keep safe from anything we would need to know the truth of what it is first. My approach is to keep a broad sweep of the brush and consider everyone's suggestions carefully and choose that which feels right. He also recommends using a personal ioniser when out and about. What seems outlandish today may be common place tomorrow.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/d5zBDM75VIAD

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), RunningDeer (31st October 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Trisher, for the shungite and orgonite information.
    This is the information provided on the Elite shungite fullerene water stones:
    AUTHENTIC AND CERTIFIED: Elite shungite stones are extracted from Shunga village in Karelia. This is the only deposit in the world where such an amazing mineral is mined. We are originally from Karelia and have been specializing in Shungite since 2015, and our certificates prove quality, authenticity, and origins of Karelian Heritage shungite.

HIGH CARBON: The purest Type I shungite contains from 95% to 98% carbon with significantly more fullerenes. To ensure that you receive the best rocks, our stones are hand-picked and mechanically pre-cleaned without the use of chemistry. It makes each stone unique and beautiful, created by Mother Nature, not one is the same, each size and color vary.

Here’s a few snippets from Regina Martino, “Shungite: Protection, Healing and Detoxification”:
    Regina Martino suggests a glass of shungite water a day for healthy individuals. She also recommends that you drink shungite water and use shungite harmonizers to regain balance.

Wearing a shungite pendant or necklace is also an option, but you have to know how to use it in moderation. In such cases shungite must be used as a support for regaining your bioenergetic balance and your innate protection and not as a supplementary protection weapon against attach from outside yourself.

Finally there are very simple exercises you can do, such as walking down the street or through the country side and feeling the soles of your feet touch the ground at every step.
    I experimented with C60 for about 5-6 months several years ago. I’ll add a passage from Regina Martino’s book for viewers consideration. The chapter is called ”Artificial Fullerenes,” pages 29-30:
    In the scientific press recently there have been warnings about the toxicity of fullerenes. However, it is important to note that this is based on research conduce with fullerenes that have been created in the laboratory. This scientific research manipulates the molecular structure of the fullerenes in order to find applications in nanotechnology and super-conductivity. The research is not about natural fullerenes such as those found in shungite.

The conditions of the artificial creation of fullerenes, including C60, are such that they do not take into account spin direction in the formation of the molecules. Also, these artificial molecules do not contain the same gases and atoms in their hollow interior (at the center of the soccer ball) that natural fullerenes do.

I had an opportunity to test a small quantity of these synthetic fullerenes and I can confirm their toxicity from the bioenergetic point of view. I subjected a small quantity of artificial fullerenes - less than a gram of C60 and C70 - to bioenergetic tests with several individuals. The results indicate a loss of 55 percent of the person’s vital energy field and a decrease of 65 percent in the emanation of the first chakra, whereas I remember that the same test using the natural fullerenes contained in shungite show an increase of 100 percent in the person’s vital field.
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    It may be wise to chemically test the Shungite used in water. Shungite does not clear itself energetically and needs to be used in conjunction with orgonite which needs to be with it all the time. I know this is contrary to many beliefs about Shungite but this is what I have found to be true. If I use Shungite with water I place it on orgonite and nudge it against the container, never in it. Small pendants are useless and fill up in minutes and then start giving off what they have absorbed. Shungite is not powerful enough to cope with all that we have to cope with in terms of unnatural frequencies. Large chunks with Orgonite will do well however.
    Some people like Tony Pantelleresco say that Shungite, which is a form of C60, encourages and enables nanos. C60 does not leave the body easily but accumulates in the brain where it attracts EMFs. If Shungite (with an orgonite clearing base) clears EMFs and negativity and it takes large chunks of both together to do this then how can drinking small quantities of Shungite daily not attract those very same frequencies that will not be cleared. How are the stones in the water cleared particularly if you have a house full of Tech or a nearby mast or neighbours with loads of Tech.? Very few people look at healing the body in terms of nanos and fibres etc.
    I for one no longer use Shungite water because of the potential dangers. I do use very large Shungite Spheres on Orgonite and they do a great job of personal clearing and room clearing.
    Below is an actual chemical analysis of Shungite water and the results.

https://iwaponline.com/jwh/article/1...nt-of-drinking

In the current study, drinking water treatment with shungite was investigated. The results show that shungite samples release various heavy metals into the water – nickel, copper, lead, cadmium, zinc, chromium and arsenic. Lead and cadmium is released for a short time and exceeded MAC only after the first 3 days of exposure, but nickel is released for a much longer time and can exceed MAC up to 2 weeks. Increased specific surface area probably accelerates the rate of nickel release from shungite but carbon content in shungite promotes sorption properties.

Based on the obtained data, it would be advisable to give careful consideration to the use of shungite for drinking water treatment. To avoid heavy metal contamination from shungite, prior to application and additionally to the washing procedure written in the instructions, shungite should be washed with a large volume of water for several days (for example, for 5 days with shungite:water mass ratio of 1:10 and by changing the water once a day). Also, after the washing procedure, chemical analysis of the last washing water should be carried out.

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...14a6f62fd45cc3

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Harmony (31st October 2022), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (1st November 2022), Trisher (31st October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tony Pantelleresco states that carbon makes frequencies more impactful on the body. Carbon allows all frequencies to go through without resistance. He says that carbon C60 in any form is toxic to us and C60 is a product of graphene. He does a ton of research and I trust a lot of his conclusions. When Shungite (which is a form of C60) first made its appearance years ago as a pendant and EMF absorber I tested it with a number of sensitive people. The small pendants were full within 15 mins and did not clear unless placed on an orgonite base. Shielding products for phones made of Shungite just amplify the signal and do not work whatsoever. The larger chunks of Shungite in a room without wifi were full mostly within a few hours. Orgonite is needed to clear them. This is just the energetic side. The majority of websites selling Shungite just repeat what is said elsewhere on the internet. I personally would not want to take something that increases non native frequencies in the body. Tony speaks about Carbon C60 at the start and again at around 18 mins. He says that if Shungite protection is needed for the body you would have to be totally encased in it. A pendant does very little. He also speaks about the dangers of nano silver. He does have a few remedies to suggest for different physical problems.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (31st October 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (31st October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), RunningDeer (31st October 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Really appreciate all the great info offered. One the neatest things about forum is the knowledge base we have & thanks again ...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), Innocent Warrior (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Patient (1st November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks for the info and insights, Rachel. I have Shungite water in an amber glass spray bottle. I spray my face and add a few drops of DMSO and smooth the mixture over my face and neck, then apply moisturizer after it mostly dries.
    Hi Paula!

Thanks for reading!

Nice! I’ve used the shungite water as a toner and this is a superb idea, except I think I’ll wait half an hour before applying the moisturiser.

I was reading a MMS forum before I had ordered any MMS or Humble’s book and not knowing what DMSO was I thought to myself well that seems like an important part of the MMS protocols, I’ll get some of that too. I bought some DMSO when I got the MMS and then tried it according to Humble’s instructions on my fiancé’s back, he has arthritis, I didn’t even know what it was yet. And then boom! It did what it does and I thought what in the world is this and have since read some information online, mind blowing stuff! Thank you very much for the post about the book, I will get that one next.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st November 2022 at 00:12. Reason: Messed up the quote, fixed.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (1st November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I recently got a vitamin organizer. 12 squares in a plastic flip top container that I fill with various supplements. Truth is, if you look deep enough into all this stuff, you will need a thousand compartments for all the recommended stuff from people. Its impossible to keep up and highly costly and impractical.

And its all taken on faith. How many things do you know of that have a tangible result you can measure after taking? Very few if ever any.
    How would you know?

I can actually tell the effects of a cup of coffee. The effects of a glass of wine. but NAC, VIT C, ? not even melatonin has any results for me

Mindset is the best medicine. Just dont buy into the , im going to get sick drama. Should I come down with something, it's irrelevant to me as to what it is.
    No need for a test. The positive test induces deep fear and the body suffers from it.

shot of whisky , probably better than anything.Induces a care free attitude, followed by giddy humor, and eventual sleep

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't find that to be the case for me at all.
    The best test I've found as to whether a food or supplement is really having any effect is to take it consistentlyt for a while, then stop and see how different I feel.
    I don't usually do that on purpose, but sometimes it just happens that I run out of something, and when that happens and I feel the difference, then I know whether I need to keep on with it or not.
    And there are a lot of foods and supplements I take regularly that fall into that latter category.
    Aloe, Spiirulina, Maca and my multi-vitamin/mineral supplements as well as herbs included.
    Also fresh fruit and vegie juices.
    It's not the same effect as a stimulant like coffee, or wine has, but it's much better, imho, or I wouldn't be wasting my money on them.
    Some people are just more sensitive than others.
    I am highly sensitive, and I can feel toxic frequencies just from cell phones in my vicinity, which can be viewed as either a blessing or a curse, depending on your perspective...

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I recently got a vitamin organizer. 12 squares in a plastic flip top container that I fill with various supplements. Truth is, if you look deep enough into all this stuff, you will need a thousand compartments for all the recommended stuff from people. Its impossible to keep up and highly costly and impractical.

And its all taken on faith. How many things do you know of that have a tangible result you can measure after taking? Very few if ever any.
    How would you know?

I can actually tell the effects of a cup of coffee. The effects of a glass of wine. but NAC, VIT C, ? not even melatonin has any results for me

Mindset is the best medicine. Just dont buy into the , im going to get sick drama. Should I come down with something, it's irrelevant to me as to what it is.
    No need for a test. The positive test induces deep fear and the body suffers from it.

shot of whisky , probably better than anything.Induces a care free attitude, followed by giddy humor, and eventual sleep
    Last edited by onawah; 1st November 2022 at 01:58.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The information that challenges the uses of shungite makes no sense, it flies in the face of long established uses in Russia and Russian studies, it’s actual properties, and I’m not giving anything that links to the WHO, in any way, the time of day. The questions raised are invalid once you understand how it works, it’s in the book.

Then there’s personal experience and it’s not difficult to feel the effects of shungite when you’re sensitive to the radiation. The shungite doesn’t lack power, the efficacy is directly subject to the mass. If it’s not working, you need a larger piece. Then if you still don’t think it’s working then see RunningDeer’s reply, but what you’re likely feeling is the same energy with the corrected spin, but note the absence of the burning effect of the energy. The energy is still strong, it can still be felt under certain circumstances, but it’s no longer harmful.

There’s no need to complicate it, it’s very simple to use. Ten grams or more for personal protection, appropriately sized spheres for the home (and no, nobody else’s wifi etc. matters within the influence of the spheres) and if you’re concerned about anything leeching from the stones then just place your bottle of water on a large shungite tile for half an hour before drinking (I forgot to mention I run my water through a filter after I treat if with MMS BTW). This cannot be overemphasised - shungite is powerful, too much pure energy can make your body feel too heavy, you will feel unwell if you drink or wear too much, or bring too much into your home at once. Even if you don’t have too much, you have to give your body a couple of days to adjust, take off the shungite jewellery for a few hours when you feel the heaviness, this will pass quickly.

I’m not interested in beliefs or heresay, nor am I interested in debating this, but I think it’s important to settle this because it’s so desperately needed. The claim is it doesn’t clear itself energetically and so pendants are useless and they fill up in minutes and begin giving off what they absorb. OK, if I buy a meter to measure, hence show, the radiation coming off an unprotected a wifi router, then show the effect of bringing a piece of shungite close to the router, and this claim is true, the meter should start showing the return of the radiation from the router and it should show it coming from the shungite, right? Minutes even. Conversely, given that shungite doesn’t actually ever take on a negative charge, if I measure that piece of shungite again at a much later time, without having ever cleaned it because it never needs cleaning or clearing (once in a while you may need to clean the surface of water stones but it doesn’t absorb the impurities), it will still show no radiation. Will that cover it?

I was thinking of buying a meter at some point anyway, with a birthday and Christmas coming up it won’t be now but I’ll get back to this here when I do.

UPDATE: see THIS post for more information, on the water in particular.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st November 2022 at 14:29.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (1st November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast