+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you stay safe from the technology that changes DNA?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: How do you stay safe from the technology that changes DNA?

I want to share from the POV I hold at this time on elements of the thread title

"How do you stay safe from the technology that changes DNA?"

My POV is that to graduate from this experience which I view as much a simulation as I can possibly put the puzzle together, There is nothing in that question that will not be a part of the collective landscape. People will have safe/not safe... changed/not changed, External Technology or Internal Technology. We choose or we go along with the collective mass.

Safety is not grounded in any aspect of the material reality. Accident and unintended consequences plus deliberate sabotage is the DIS order of the collective presentation. There is nothing assured. SAFETY comes from connecting with IMO the more subtle planes and knowing we are greater than material and actually I am IN the sim but not OF the sim. Also, IMO until you recognize who you are, you will run the program established as the collective trajectory. When you KNOW you are GREATER than the material and access this KNOWIING, then IMO you become "safe" no matter what is others' experience. It's a process and often triggered by the sense of utter defeat in the material. IMO we all get there and some are there already.

Technology exists within us that we have not tapped. That technology is the place to focus. It is super power and again, when the chips are down, the heroine and hero appear in our selves.

Our human technology is far greater than any artificial mimicry. But if we don't use it, we entrain to the technology of the material world. That is being shaped. The only way OUT is with IN us. It is time to take our selves on as our champion. Is "God" involved? Absolutely!!!!!! By any name we give God, all power and divine informative response IS REAL! We have the sentience of the Universe waiting to be called upon.

I don't know enough about DNA and who does REALLY?

Who we ARE being in consciousness directs this body. If we allow the consciousness of our TRUE intention to be emanated, it OVER RIDES all other frequency. This is time to know who is the director of one's life script. This director is not separate from us and we are not doomed to any particular. BUT again, one has to have FAITH in one's freedom and connection to the source of strength to stand sovereign. I have no problem calling God as the source.

I feel so personally activated about taking on management of my reality. It is possible through accessing

1. Who I am
    2.That Divine power is the driver of all life
    3. That I may have a PERONAL relationship to my own multidimensional being in the ocean of God.
    4. That miracles are completed circuits of FLOW harmonious between intent, knowing and allowing that FORCE.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st November 2022 at 02:55.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Friggasdottir (27th June 2023), Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), norman (1st November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

onawah

of course, go with what works for you. but too many variables to clearly evaluate on each of these supplements for me to clearly understand. thats all im saying.

whatever i do, it all seems to balance out for me to be working. ones mental attitude certainly helps.

richard delgado mentioned glutathione ( i believe) as a way to rid the jabb from your body

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), onawah (1st November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    The information that challenges the uses of shungite makes no sense, it flies in the face of long established uses in Russia and Russian studies, it’s actual properties, and I’m not giving anything that links to the WHO, in any way, the time of day. The questions raised are invalid once you understand how it works, it’s in the book.

Then there’s personal experience and it’s not difficult to feel the effects of shungite when you’re sensitive to the radiation. The shungite doesn’t lack power, the efficacy is directly subject to the mass. If it’s not working, you need a larger piece. Then if you still don’t think it’s working then see RunningDeer’s reply, but what you’re likely feeling is the same energy with the corrected spin, but note the absence of the burning effect of the energy. The energy is still strong, it can still be felt under certain circumstances, but it’s no longer harmful.

There’s no need to complicate it, it’s very simple to use. Ten grams or more for personal protection, appropriately sized spheres for the home (and no, nobody else’s wifi etc. matters within the influence of the spheres) and if you’re concerned about anything leeching from the stones then just place your bottle of water on a large shungite tile for half an hour before drinking (I forgot to mention I run my water through a filter after I treat if with MMS BTW). This cannot be overemphasised - shungite is powerful, too much pure energy can make your body feel too heavy, you will feel unwell if you drink or wear too much, or bring too much into your home at once. Even if you don’t have too much, you have to give your body a couple of days to adjust, take off the shungite jewellery for a few hours when you feel the heaviness, this will pass quickly.

I’m not interested in beliefs or heresay, nor am I interested in debating this, but I think it’s important to settle this because it’s so desperately needed. The claim is it doesn’t clear itself energetically and so pendants are useless and they fill up in minutes and begin giving off what they absorb. OK, if I buy a meter to measure, hence show, the radiation coming off an unprotected a wifi router, then show the effect of bringing a piece of shungite close to the router, and this claim is true, the meter should start showing the return of the radiation from the router and it should show it coming from the shungite, right? Minutes even. Conversely, given that shungite doesn’t actually ever take on a negative charge, if I measure that piece of shungite again at a much later time, without having ever cleaned it because it never needs cleaning or clearing (once in a while you may need to clean the surface of water stones but it doesn’t absorb the impurities), it will still show no radiation. Will that cover it?

I was thinking of buying a meter at some point anyway, with a birthday and Christmas coming up it won’t be now but I’ll get back to this here when I do.
    I think its important to question everything. I am a huge fan of large Shungite carved pieces sat constantly on Orgonite for clearing. With the mega amount of non native EMF's we have saturating the environment on a daily basis the Shungite on its own works just so far and then fills up. It becomes ineffective over a short period of time. A small piece, like a pendant stands no chance. Imagine what you are expecting a very small piece of crystal to do amidst a sea of frequencies. In a pristine forest this pendant would be bliss. It all depends on the environment it sits in. I have no idea as to the mass of the Shungite used in experiments..could have been a whole mountain of it. This works because it is grounded. Large chunks work for a while when separated from their mountains. There are many sites now saying clean the Shungite.
    There are two kinds of Shungite. If you are going to carry a pendant then make sure it is what they call the Elite or Noble Shungite and not the black kind of Shungite that can be carved. The Elite Shungite is higher in vibration and life-force and keeps itself clear for much much longer. It is a challenging pendant to wear because of its high frequency. This kind of Shungite nudged against a water container will certainly charge it with life-force.
    Things that matter when testing crystals like life-force and negativity and clarity can only be done through sensitivity. When testing for radiation with a meter you would need an absolutely pristine environment to use a meter on the Shungite after placing it near wifi so that you would know for sure where the frequencies were coming from.

Here is an article I found on C60. Shungite is a form of C60. C60 goes into the cells and it also goes through the blood brain barrier. The truth is out there and won't be found on sites selling the products.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18217343/

Abstract

Due to their unique properties, fullerenes, a model of carbon-based nanoparticles, have attracted considerable interest in many fields of research including material science and biomedical applications. The potential and the growing use of fullerenes and their mass production have raised several questions about their safety and environmental impact. Available data clearly shows that pristine C60 has no acute or sub-acute toxicity in a large variety of living organisms, from bacteria and fungal to human leukocytes, and also in drosophila, mice, rats and guinea pigs. In contrast to chemically--either covalently or noncovalently--modified fullerenes, some C60 derivatives can be highly toxic. Furthermore, under light exposure, C60 is an efficient singlet oxygen sensitizer. Therefore, if pristine C60 is absolutely nontoxic under dark conditions, this is not the case under UV-Visible irradiation and in the presence of O2 where ffullerene solutions can be highly toxic through 1O2 formation. This chapter offers a general review of the studies on the toxicity of [60]fullerene or C60, the most abundant fullerene, and its derivatives.

Here pristine C60 refers to natural C60 as in Shungite.
    The rats are nocturnal and we are Diurnal. Light makes a big difference.
    Last edited by Trisher; 1st November 2022 at 17:35.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Trisher, you do realise we’re done if we don’t have something to protect us from the radiation and all the rest of this crap, right? I don’t care what you think, I don’t care what I think, I care about the facts.

I actually agree with the posts about the power of who we are, attitude and all that BTW, we’re done without that, hence that section of my first post, but when you place a device on your lap and feel it burning the flesh of your leg, a shot of whiskey isn’t going to cut it.

We have an affordable, highly effective, simple solution and you want to cite papers which are clearly there to discredit shungite, for obvious reasons, if you understand even a little about the power of shungite. Scientific research -> bullsh*t in = bullsh*t out. It would be so easy to contaminate the surface of the stones or the results with the water if you wanted to and for that paper to have any validity at all you’d need to ignore the properties of shungite and therefore how easy it is to avoid contamination.

“If we were to provide a mineralogical definition for the purest type of shungite (type 1), we could say that shungite is a 98 percent carbon, noncrystalline, nongraphite, structurally heterogeneous, vitreous, black mineral with a semimetallic shine.

The mineral is identified as shungite in Walter Schumann’s Gemstones of the World (a definitive reference work in the field of gemology).”

(Page 7)

The difference between the different grades of shungite is the carbon content. We could go into the finer details of how it behaves on the surface but for the sake of brevity, just use your common sense when it comes to the water stones. Don’t use cracked stones and wash the surface of your stones if you are using water with impurities (leave in the sun to dry after washing).

In this case, you’ve referenced a completely irrelevant paper, because we aren’t discussing synthetic fullerenes, we are discussing shungite, which is mined from the Earth and contains naturally occurring fullerenes. You thanked RunningDeer’s post, I assume you read it, at this point it appears you’re being wilfully ignorant but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and include some background here to add to RunningDeer’s post.

“Instantaneous Correction of the Influence of Left Torsion Fields

At every moment, our energetic body is continuously informed and influenced by everything around it. It picks up and integrates subtle information from everything that it comes in contact with, whether we’re aware of it or not. As we saw above, the influence of left torsion fields, which are created from everything that is artificial, shifts our vertical axis and totally unbalances our bioenergetic system. This system tries to rebalance itself every moment, but if the influence is present for long periods it can permanently upset the energetic system and disturb it to the point where it influences the physical plane, giving rise to dysfunction and illness.

When shungite is in direct contact with the physical body or it is present as a nearby emanation (see the action of spheres or pyramids of shungite in chapter 7, “Practical Applications”), it helps the energetic body instantaneously correct the shifting of the plane to the left and allows the system as a whole to remain centred. It also allows the individual to be connected to telluric energy and cosmic energy in a natural and positive way. This ability is what is commonly called protection.

This property is it’s main asset. This is what makes it a stone of protection and also a stone that accompanies the healing of a number if illnesses.”

(Page 66)

A quantum problem requires a quantum solution. DNA is natural, the torsion field has a right rotation. So in the case where there are artificial external and /or internal influences, theoretically intentionally altering our DNA, shungite instantaneously corrects the rotation to the right.

The information on torsion fields is from the work of French mathematician Élie Cartan (1869-1951), but if you doubt his brilliance, because his work is advanced to this day, then just hold the stone and note the instant shifting to feeling like you just ate the little book of calm.

Back to the water.

“A deficiency of antioxidants or an excess of free radicals can result in the destruction of cells and lead to heart attacks, neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer. When the body is subjected to particularly harmful factors, such as radiation, we see a multiplication of free radicals leading to a weakening of the body’s systems and requiring the provision of more antioxidants to rebalance the whole. A deficiency in antioxidants is also part of the aging process.

Professor Andrievsky’s team concluded that aqueous solutions of natural fullerenes are among the most powerful antioxidants known today. Natural fullerenes not only have the ability to reduce the concentration of free radicals as no other antioxidant can but their action is stronger and lasts longer. And, as the researchers explain, this is true because the mechanism by which natural fullerenes act is different from other antioxidants. The molecule of a classical antioxidant combines with a free radical to form a resultant harmless molecule through a mechanism of neutralisation. In contrast, natural fullerenes act as catalyzers.

Thanks to its soccer-ball shape, a molecule of natural fullerene attracts free radicals that end up stuck to it, covering its entire surface. Having numerous free radicals side by side on a fullerene base leads to their molecular transformation into a neutral compound. At the same time, a fullerene does not lose its molecular composition and continues to attract free radicals.”.

(page 33-34)

Professor Grigory Andrievsky is not selling shungite, the mines are.

Natural fullerenes enter the cells the same way as the synthetic fullerenes without breaking the wall but the natural fullerenes posses the properties stated above…are you beginning to grasp the degree to which this stone can help humanity during these times yet?

The primary purpose of this post and my previous post is to clean up the mess you’ve made, Trisher. The simplest and most efficient way is to provide people with a visual demonstration to prove it doesn’t ever take on a negative charge. If that helps just one human being it’s worth the time and money. You are, of course, free to continue posting along the same lines you have but I suggest you don’t waste your time and notify me by quoting me because I will not be reading anymore of your posts on this matter.

All references are from Regina Martino’s book.

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I think its important to question everything. I am a huge fan of large Shungite carved pieces sat constantly on Orgonite for clearing. With the mega amount of non native EMF's we have saturating the environment on a daily basis the Shungite on its own works just so far and then fills up. It becomes ineffective over a short period of time. A small piece, like a pendant stands no chance. Imagine what you are expecting a very small piece of crystal to do amidst a sea of frequencies. In a pristine forest this pendant would be bliss. It all depends on the environment it sits in. I have no idea as to the mass of the Shungite used in experiments..could have been a whole mountain of it. This works because it is grounded. Large chunks work for a while when separated from their mountains. There are many sites now saying clean the Shungite.
    There are two kinds of Shungite. If you are going to carry a pendant then make sure it is what they call the Elite or Noble Shungite and not the black kind of Shungite that can be carved. The Elite Shungite is higher in vibration and life-force and keeps itself clear for much much longer. It is a challenging pendant to wear because of its high frequency. This kind of Shungite nudged against a water container will certainly charge it with life-force.
    Things that matter when testing crystals like life-force and negativity and clarity can only be done through sensitivity. When testing for radiation with a meter you would need an absolutely pristine environment to use a meter on the Shungite after placing it near wifi so that you would know for sure where the frequencies were coming from.

Here is an article I found on C60. Shungite is a form of C60. C60 goes into the cells and it also goes through the blood brain barrier. The truth is out there and won't be found on sites selling the products.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18217343/

Abstract

Due to their unique properties, fullerenes, a model of carbon-based nanoparticles, have attracted considerable interest in many fields of research including material science and biomedical applications. The potential and the growing use of fullerenes and their mass production have raised several questions about their safety and environmental impact. Available data clearly shows that pristine C60 has no acute or sub-acute toxicity in a large variety of living organisms, from bacteria and fungal to human leukocytes, and also in drosophila, mice, rats and guinea pigs. In contrast to chemically--either covalently or noncovalently--modified fullerenes, some C60 derivatives can be highly toxic. Furthermore, under light exposure, C60 is an efficient singlet oxygen sensitizer. Therefore, if pristine C60 is absolutely nontoxic under dark conditions, this is not the case under UV-Visible irradiation and in the presence of O2 where ffullerene solutions can be highly toxic through 1O2 formation. This chapter offers a general review of the studies on the toxicity of [60]fullerene or C60, the most abundant fullerene, and its derivatives.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Harmony (2nd November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022), Trisher (1st November 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Trisher, you do realise we’re done if we don’t have something to protect us from the radiation and all the rest of this crap, right? I don’t care what you think, I don’t care what I think, I care about the facts.
    I would like to think that what we protect ourselves with actually works. What I have included are ways I have found effective through working with Shungite for a number of years. Years that have piled on the EMF's. I don't just rely on theory. I rely on actually feeling what is happening. Its up to everyone to find what works for them. My advice to constantly clear Shungite is through sensing it full. I am not alone in this. I have worked with a number of people who are sensitive and most when given a pendant said that it felt really good at first but by the end of the day they felt it was no longer clearing. Shungite is not the only crystal to suffer with an avalanche of frequencies. Crystals need to be cleared. Orgonite happens to be able to do this.
    If I use something and believe it works because that is what I have read and I cannot sense what it does then I have to have trust in that process from the book or article. However if I can sense something that is not in alignment with what is said then I ditch that part of the theory and work from the senses. It does not mean that I tip the baby out with the bath water. When I first started using Shungite it was sold from the mines in Russia as being something that did not need clearing. I was intrigued and tested it. I found that statement was not true. It definitely needs clearing. It arrived choked with its journey. Heavy EMf's rapidly fill it.
    So yes when kept clear it does mostly what it says on the tin but depends on size and the environment.
    As for the water drinking that is up to everyone to decide what they do. We have more than one aspect to consider not least how Shungite in the body reacts to 4G and 5G and with the nanos and fibres that we all have. Its not a natural substance that we would eat and we don't know for sure what it actually does. Nudging Elite Shungite against the water container really works.
    I can only share what I find true for me and people as always will have to go with what is true for them.
    Last edited by Trisher; 1st November 2022 at 15:35.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (2nd November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (1st November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd November 2022), RunningDeer (1st November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a copied article from a Karelian Shungite mine on how to take Shungite water and the precautions needed. There are a really surprising amount of contra indications which when I was drinking it I had no idea about. Note that the article states that Shungite stones need cleansing from negative energy as well as toxins accumulated from the water.

https://karelianheritage.com/shungit...traindications

A Few Red Flags: Shungite Water Side Effects and Contraindications
    Posted by Karelian_Heritage 05/06/2020 0 Comment(s) Water purification

We at Karelian Heritage are strong advocates of shungite water and almost all of us left regular tap water behind a long time ago in favor of shungite water, and we always strongly advise people around us and our clients to do the same. And it is clear as day why we do it: shungite water is a unique elixir, which is filled with shungite healing properties and through our personal experience and experience of our clients we can attest that it does help in treating of a number of diseases and improves your health generally. Yet, naturally, sometimes shungite water, like any other treatment, can have contraindications and side effects, and we are asked pretty often about those. Today, we are going to go deep into this territory and tell you all there is to know about shungite water caution.

Too much is not good

The first thing that you should remember about shungite – it fills water with a large number of positive elements. If you just look at a chart with the chemical composition of a single elite shungite stone, you will see, that it has a huge chunk of the periodic table in it. And all of these elements go straight into your drinking water if you decide to enrich it with a piece of shungite. And that is all marvelous and actually really helpful to the healing process unless you have an overabundance of some element in your organism. In that case, for example, if you have the overabundance of Calcium, consuming shungite water can have harmful results, so you should not do it until your Calcium level is back to normal. Or, for example, if you are already treating yourself with some minerals or supplements that contain the same elements of shungite water, you should quit them before starting shungite water consumption, as it can be too much for your body.

The same goes for other overstrained phenomena in our bodies. For example, if you decide to use shungite water to improve your cardiovascular system since it actually can help with a number of disorders, yet you have hypertension, you will learn, that shungite water can be too much for your already tense blood pressure. Shungite intense power in cases like this one works against it. You can, of course, try to consume water carefully in a small amount, but if you feel that your ailment is getting worse, you should stop right away.

Tough sensations

Another group of people who should take into consideration the intense power of shungite water is overly sensitive people, and by that, we mostly mean mentally and emotionally. Exhibit one: people with light sleep. We are not saying that it is something bad, everyone has their own features, and even sleep patterns vastly differ from person to person. And those of us who have very sensitive sleep can experience sleep-related disorders after consumption of shungite water, such as insomnia and nightmare. So if you start to experience things like that, you should also stop the consumption of shungite water and consult your doctor.

Exhibit two: people who are extremely emotionally sensitive, for example, people with melancholia, severe depression, and wild mood swings. Shungite is a powerful calming and soothing stone, but in extreme cases, when negative mental and emotional state is caused by actual mental disorders, again, the intense nature of shungite stone can only exacerbate the person’s mental state. If that is the case for you, you should approach shungite water consumption after consultation with a doctor.

Not Infinite Power

From a more metaphysical standpoint, you should remember, that if you use shungite stones for water for too long without cleansing them, it can have negative effects on your health. You see, while shungite stones cleanse your water, they also absorb a lot of negative elements, influences and unwanted energy, which then piles up inside the stone and can backfire if left unchecked, unleashing onto you. That is why we advise to either change or cleanse and recharge your shungite stones for water approximately once a month. There are a lot of ways how you can actually do that, but most of them come from the celestial energy of the sun, lunar energy of the Moon and the energy of four elements of life – earth, air, fire and water. You can also do the following: use acidic water by mixing one liter of warm water with some acid, for example, lemon acid in a proportion of a one spoon of acid for a liter of water to clean the stones. Put the stones in this mixture and keep it like this for several hours or more. It helps to get rid of different premises and dirt on the surface of the stones. With time if you think it doesn’t help anymore then it is better to change the stones.

Balance the hell out of it

As you may have already heard, shungite has the ability to manipulate water’s pH level, and yes, while it is indeed true, some people consider it to be a major setback and that is becoming an obstacle for them to enjoy shungite water. Yet we don’t see it that way, shungite water is actually a great tool for tuning your internal pH level. You see, depending on the time that you spend filtering your water with shungite stones, you will have either acidic water with 5,5 pH level (at the first stage of filtration) or alkaline water with 7,5 pH level (after a longer time of filtration). Each of them has its own benefits, like acidic water is able to treat skin-related disorders, headaches and diseases of respiratory system while alkaline water is much more helpful in strengthening of the immune system and improving your metabolism and so on. But in general, you should keep in mind that your own organism should be in balance with its levels of acidity and alkalinity. And with shungite water, you will be able to balance the scales whenever you want.

It’s fine, really

However, all in all, shungite water is completely safe if you personally don’t have any contraindications. It’s not radioactive, it doesn’t contain rust and it doesn’t cause any ailments. It is totally safe for drinking if you don’t overdo it since you can simply take too many positive elements from it and your health will start to depend on it to be on a normal lever. And we prefer our bodies to be well balanced and able to fight for themselves when the need arises, that is why we usually take a week-long break after every two weeks of regular shungite water consumption. That is why your body doesn’t develop a tolerance for shungite water and it always has powerful effects on your health.

And these effects are truly magnificent. After just one day of drinking shungite water, you will feel a massive mood and energy boost. After a week, your digestive system will feel much better. In a month you will start to notice that your skin looks much healthier and younger than before and in a couple of months, you will practically ensure that you have a perfect supplement to fight all health problems. At least that’s what happened to us, and we are happy that we have shungite water in our lives every day since.

So we hope that this article will help you to make the decision whether you need shungite water in your life. We would of course be glad if you would’ve decided that you do right away, but your health and your life are the most important in any healing process, that is why it is much better to be upfront about any side effects and contraindications shungite water might have. Yet if everything is alright then we are happy to welcome you in the magical world of shungite healing and protection. Purchase shungite for water and enjoy only the best of Karelian nature!

Also here an article from Health span which details the investigation into several C60 supplements.

https://www.lifespan.io/news/c60-doe...or-healthspan/

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Friggasdottir (27th June 2023), Harmony (2nd November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (2nd November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd November 2022), RunningDeer (2nd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    This is a copied article from a Karelian Shungite mine on how to take Shungite water and the precautions needed. There are a really surprising amount of contra indications which when I was drinking it I had no idea about. Note that the article states that Shungite stones need cleansing from negative energy as well as toxins accumulated from the water.

https://karelianheritage.com/shungit...traindications
    Thanks, Trisher.
    Here’s the video that comes with the article.

Shungite Water: How to Make, Health Benefits (1:43)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Harmony (2nd November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (2nd November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Ravenlocke (2nd November 2022), Trisher (2nd November 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

So the jabs are delivering nano-sized bots into the brains of the jabbed that can hijack people's thoughts (control what they are thinking), essentially making them transhuman.

Assuming this is true, I wonder how many of the billions of people who took the jab would have taken it had they known this before receiving it?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Harmony (3rd November 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (2nd November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd November 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Ultimate vaxx detox guide for 100% recovery
    Email from [Live Better Group] <info@thelivebettergroup.com>
    11/23/22

"This is Dr. Luc Montagnier, the recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering that HIV was the cause of AIDS.
    So he knows what he’s talking about. When people like this speak, I listen.
    Dr. Montagnier recently exploded in a public speech about how:
    “The curve of Covid vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths”.

Of course, the main stream media didn’t report his speech and online he was “fact checked”.
    Well he’s not fact checked for YOU.
    In this brand new ebook, Ultimate Vaxx Detox Guide: Reverse Damage from the Deadly COVID “Vaccine”...
    you’ll discover the top-drawer holistic protocols that you can deploy today to fast-track your healing from Big Pharma’s death shots.

Click the link to download it now: https://braveseries.com/wp-content/u...VID-Vaccine.pd

You’ll be amazed to see…
    What NOT to do after you’ve had the jab
    What you CAN do to successfully and safely detox your body to prevent serious symptoms from this exposure.
    Practical methods that you can use to protect yourself.
    Plus, when you download your eBook, you’ll get free access to watch all 9 BRAND NEW episodes of my good friend, Jonathan Otto’s latest docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously | Reloaded.

Even if you’re not vaccinated, you’ll probably have loved ones, family, and friends who are. They NEED this information.
    Thousands of people around the world are regaining their health after being vaxxed.
    And you too can. There’s no reason for us to live in fear because solutions exist!

Click the link below to download this ebook now:https://braveseries.com/wp-content/u...ID-Vaccine.pdf "

(After registering for the free ebook, I took a look at the introduction and I see that urine therapy [and stem cells from urine], hyperbaric oxygen treatment, autophagy and envenomation are mentioned, and names include Dr. Edward Group, Dr. Brian Ardis, and Rashid Buttar.
    I also got the following email after registering from:
    Jonathan Otto <jonathan@healthsecret.com>
    It will put me on an email list, but it's easy to unsubscribe, and the docuseries is probably worth watching, and is free to watch online for a limited time. Hopefully, the free ebook has the same info, and should take less time to read than the docuseries will to watch...I've watched a few of these before and they have good info but are VERY time consuming! )

"Hey there,
    Jonathan Otto here, founder of Health Secret.
    First, I want to personally thank you for registering to watch the 9 Episodes in our BRAND NEW docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously | Reloaded.
    Since the pandemic began, I’ve been continuously searching for the truth about COVID – the bioweapon that we've been told is a “virus”...
    And its deadly “vaccine” that almost 5 billion people around the world have taken… Through lies and coercion…

These top experts have developed the most cutting edge treatments to reverse the toxic effects of COVID envenomation… And the gene-altering jab…
    Their protocols are designed to help you, whether you’re vaxx injured… Dealing with COVID… Or you want to detox from exposure to spike protein shedding…

And because I believe you need to get access to these urgently…

We’re releasing all of this information – and so much more – 9 Episodes in our BRAND NEW docuseries, BRAVE: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously | Reloaded.
    Each episode will be available for 24 hours, for you to watch online.
    We’ll send you an email with a direct link before each episode goes live…
    To be certain you receive this important email, make sure you whitelist our email address, by adding jonathan@healthsecret.com to your contacts list. Click here to see instructions on how to whitelist an email address.
    This way, you won’t miss a single crucial episode.
    The first episode will go live on Monday, November 28th and you’ll have 24 hours to watch it for FREE. After that, we’ll continue to send you email updates before each episode airs and give you a direct link to access each one.
    And before you go, please send me a quick reply to let me know you received this email so my team and I can rest soundly tonight
    Even if you just reply “yes,” that will work for us.
    I look forward to having you discover the truth about COVID-19 with us. It’s going to be an eye-opening experience.

To your health,
    Jonathan Otto
    PS: We are excited to share this groundbreaking docuseries with you, and hope you’ll join us in spreading the word far and wide that this information is truly lifesaving!
    PPS: Share this link with your family and friends - https://braveseries.com/ "

(If you go to https://braveseries.com/ there is a short video with testimony from Dr. Jane Ruby and other experts. The Intro says
    "Uncover the TRUTH about healing from
    COVID-related injuries
    DISCOVER NATURAL PROTOCOLS that can HEAL YOUR BODY from COVlD-related injuries…
    REVERSE DAMAGE done by the gene-altering mRNA “vaccines”…
    BOOST NATURAL IMMUNITY to protect against spike protein shedding…
    DETOX these deadly bioweapons from your body…
    HEAL THE ROOT CAUSE of chronic disease…
    And RECLAIM YOUR HEALTH for good!
    Most people don't know that these natural protocols exist…
    Because Big Pharma actively suppresses treatments that don’t “fit” their narrative… And their profit margins.
    Their deadly “vaccines” and COVID “treatments” must be the ONLY solutions….
    Because they’ve earned Big Pharma HUNDREDS of BILLIONS in sales.
    Their allies in the Corporate Media keep promoting Big Pharma’s narrative…
    Because Big Pharma is their #1 advertiser.
    And despite Big Tech’s repeated attempts to deplatform and cancel us, we’ve interviewed over 50 world-renowned natural medicine doctors and health experts to bring you TRUE HEALING…")
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd November 2022 at 18:08.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (23rd November 2022), avid (23rd November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2022), Harmony (9th May 2023), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (23rd November 2022), Trisher (24th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,443 times in 5,646 posts

That was an excellent post above thank you...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Harmony (9th May 2023), janette (10th December 2022), onawah (24th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    So the jabs are delivering nano-sized bots into the brains of the jabbed that can hijack people's thoughts (control what they are thinking), essentially making them transhuman.

Assuming this is true, I wonder how many of the billions of people who took the jab would have taken it had they known this before receiving it?

Hi,

I am not sure where I can put this information up, but since I saw your comment about nano sized bots, I need to update you guys on this:

https://techxplore.com/news/2022-12-...croscopic.html

As you can see, this is a prime example of how things can be structured at that size.

So...

According to the article and the videos above, we all can see that this mechanization of structuring is possible.

Oh boy...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (9th May 2023), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (10th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

Hi,

I am not sure where I can put this information up, but since I saw your comment about nano sized bots, I need to update you guys on this:

https://techxplore.com/news/2022-12-...croscopic.html

As you can see, this is a prime example of how things can be structured at that size.

So...

According to the article and the videos above, we all can see that this mechanization of structuring is possible.

Oh boy...

Lol no, we are by default already mechanical units, all the cells, the dna, it all works as nano bots and even more minimal than that. It's just a robot working as part of your particular set of 'features' can be represented on this 'reality'

Oh boy indeed. No one is more than a kind of avatar, where's the surprise?

Tired

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anu Raman (10th December 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), DaveToo (10th December 2022), janette (10th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Lol no, we are by default already mechanical units, all the cells, the dna, it all works as nano bots and even more minimal than that. It's just a robot working as part of your particular set of 'features' can be represented on this 'reality'

Indeed. The body is a machine.
    so, who are you that operates it? HMM..
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 10th December 2022 at 16:50.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

janette (10th December 2022), mojo (10th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Indeed. The body is a machine.
    so, who are you that operates it? HMM..
    Just like the 'Animals are Magical' thread,
    Humans are Magical too!

The amazing part is that the body operates on its own, automatically,
    24/7 (if you haven't noticed).

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Anu Raman (10th December 2022), janette (10th December 2022), mojo (10th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just like the 'Animals are Magical' thread,
    Humans are Magical too!

The amazing part is that the body operates on its own, automatically,
    24/7 (if you haven't noticed).

Well, I think I only got less than 20 years left on this battery cell.. hmm..

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DaveToo (10th December 2022), mojo (3rd January 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Free 29 page pdf guidebook about Shungite
    I think you should be able to access the guide via this link:
    https://scienceofhealing.byhealthmea...?idev_id=11469
    It's from Lloyd Burrell's website Electric Sense
    From his email newsletter today:
    ( Lloyd Burrell | ElectricSense <lloyd@electricsenseinterviews101.com> via gmail.mcsv.net
    reply-to: Lloyd Burrell | ElectricSense <lloyd@electricsenseinterviews101.com>)

"With a growing level of EMF exposure almost impossible to avoid – affecting our consciousness on every level – protective measures must be part of the conversation!

Shungite, a naturally protective stone found in only ONE location on our Earth, has been shown to protect against the EMFs of cell phones, laptops, computers and geopathogenic zones.

Perhaps most intriguingly, shungite demonstrated it could protect honey bee hives and accelerate colony expansion during 3 seasons (2017-2020).

If shungite can reverse the declining bee population, what can it do for you?

Lloyd Burrell, our event host for The Science of Healing and Consciousness Masterclass, has researched and vetted many of the so-called EMF tools out there – and he personally uses shungite almost daily.

This eGuide deep dives into the composition of shungite to educate you on exactly what it is and how it has the potential to protect you from EMFs and enhance your health. Learn tips for incorporating it into your daily life!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online The Science of Healing and Consciousness Masterclass taking place on January 16-22, 2023 – over 40 experts teaching you more about tools that work on an energetic level to help connect you with the power of nature, sound and light, along with simple, transformational practices to elevate your consciousness, shift your state of being and promote healing!

Unlock your FREE eGuide!"

"With a growing level of man-made electromagnetic field exposures almost impossible to avoid -- due to everyday things like simply walking past our neighbor’s Wi-Fi laden homes, or driving underneath high tension wires, and with the sky above our planet literally littered with satellites the size of your refrigerator -- well, protective measures have to be part of the conversation.

It is my wish to help you avoid the expense and confusion of 99% of the so-called “tools” out there, and to help you begin your exploration of ancillary protectors with the 1% I’ve already researched and vetted.

Some facts about shungite:

Shungite is the only rock that contains fullerenes, the carbon in the form of spherical ions. (In 1996, Sir Harold Kroto, Robert Curl and Richard Smalley won a Nobel Prize for their discovery of fullerenes - hollow molecular carbon cages embedded within shungite. The stone's special and unique structure makes it possible to neutralize EMFs.)
    At the Saint-Petersburg Military Medical Academy, the healing and balancing properties of shungite and shungite products have been carefully tested and studied.
    Studies of the effect of Shungite on electromagnetic fields showed that it can be used as protection against electromagnetic fields of cell phones, laptops, computers, and geopathogenic zones.
    Perhaps most intriguingly, during three seasons from 2017 to 2020, Shungite demonstrated it could protect honey bee hives and accelerate colony expansion.

If shungite can reverse the declining bee population, what can it do for you?

Having said all of that, you must always explore and do the work to see what works for YOU. So today I would like to ALSO offer you access to my NEWEST event, which is loaded with other ways to support and detoxify your body - to inspire its healing energy and elevate your highest consciousness.

By grabbing this eGuide, you’ll save a seat at my upcoming event, The Science of Healing and Consciousness Masterclass:. This is also my gift to you.

And when you register before the end of today, you’ll be entered in my FREE draw where I give away 10 permanent access passes to OWN my event.

I’ll announce the winners within the next 48 hours!

To your health,

Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense
    Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

P.S. Your first line of defense from EMFs should ALWAYS be avoidance and measurable mitigation, and THEN add in powerful, natural defense supporters like shungite, as an adjunct to conventional EMF protection.

P.P.S. If the above links don’t work copy/paste these link into your browser:

Shungite eGuide: https://scienceofhealing.byhealthmea...?idev_id=11469

The Science of Healing and Consciousness Masterclass: https://scienceofhealing.byhealthmea...?idev_id=11469 "

( I am emf-sensitive, and I wear shungite in a pouch around my neck every day. When I forget to put it on, I feel the difference.)
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (27th June 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Innocent Warrior (27th June 2023), mojo (3rd January 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I wrote:

Quote The simplest and most efficient way is to provide people with a visual demonstration to prove it doesn’t ever take on a negative charge
    A brief update. I'll not actually be doing this because it's a dumb idea. It would be inefficent and wouldn't actually prove what shungite does. I get stupid when I get annoyed, my apologies.

I have access to equipment that can show how impressively powerful its grounding effect is, which itself is highly beneficial, but detecting and measuring EMFs won't achieve anything because shungite doesn't affect the physical level of the fields, it appears at the bioenergetic level.

It's one of those topics where it's not very clear without a lot of explaining but to put it very simply; shungite doesn't shield by blocking or absorbing EMFs, rather the shielding is the effect of the shungite correcting the spin of torsion fields from left to right and therefore prevents the destructive environmental effects on our bodies.

Different tools and methods can show us different things about shungite but other than being dialled in enough to be able to measure the effects like Regina Martino does (brain - quantum tool to measure quantum effect), there's no direct physical way to measure shungite's effects.

I think the most obvious, objective, and undeniable way would be to observe samples, like blood, under a microscope. Short of that there's the research and direct experience, both also undeniable.

My apologies for any confusion I may have caused in my posts. My personal suggestion is to just try it for yourself because using it has been the best teacher for me. It's an affordable and effective way to shield against electro smog but it's really much more than that. All you need is spheres of type two for your home, ten or more grams of type one for personal use for each person, and enough type two stones for a couple of glasses of shungite water per day for each person. You can do fancier combinations but that's all you need to reap all the benefits of shungite for your health.

It really is amazing and it's very simple to use and a thread on it would be great but if you're interested I recommend buying the book and learning about it so you are more fully informed on how to use it so you get the best results.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Friggasdottir (27th June 2023), gini (27th June 2023), Harmony (27th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Friggasdottir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've really enjoyed the discussion on shungite. I have some at-home and will go back to making Shungite water after reading some of the posts here. Also, if I'm not mistaken star anise tea and pine needle tea are supposed to negate tje effects of spike proteins via shedding.? An old chiropractor told me that coconut aminos sprinkled on food help as well.
    The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in this lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Friggasdottir For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2