+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Default Re: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

Substack article published today by Adam B. Coleman, author of "Black Victim To Black Victor", Op-Ed Writer, Public Speaker and Founder of Wrong Speak Publishing

I Voted Republican for the First Time & Here is Why...

Adam B. Coleman

On Sunday, for the first time in my life, I voted Republican and I have a litany of reasons why.

First, let me make clear that I am not a Republican but an Independent. I am a moderate American voter who wants to vote based on his principles instead of a political party's demands.

However, I was a "vote blue no matter who" kind of moderate Democrat years ago. I don't recognize that Democrat party anymore. The party I used to support stood for liberal values like free speech & now pushes harder and harder for censorship.

If you told me 6 years ago that the official Democrat party position, even echoed by a Democrat President, was that mutilating children is not only acceptable but desirable and if you reject it you're a bigot, I would have thought you were insane. Yet here we are.

When I was a Democrat, we knew that abortion was the ending of life but it was a matter of giving someone the uncomfortable choice to do so and not wanting the government to interfere. We didn't use language like "clump of cells"; we knew exactly what it was.

Today, the pro-choice element of being on the left has gone into an extreme area of being pro-abortion. Mainstream Democrats like Stacey Abrams speak of abortion in such a disgustingly flippant manner. I can't support that worldview at all.

When parents showed up at school board meetings because perversion was appearing in their children's school classrooms and libraries, the Democrats were doing everything possible to label concerned parents as bigots for doing exactly what a parent is supposed to do.

It was with Democrat influence to even call these people Domestic Terrorists. Why? Because they don't want highly sexual books accessible to their children? When did sexualizing children become a political position? Why have Democrats made this the hill to die on?

You even have Democrat State Senator Tiara Mack as the voice advocating for teaching the pleasures of masturbation & sex to children in classrooms. Why?

Another huge matter to me was the management of all things COVID-related. There was one party that became social tyrants to enforce questionable policies regardless if they made sense or not and they used law enforcement to carry out arbitrary mandates.

The Democrats tried using OSHA to force people like myself to get the jab or be highly inconvenienced with constant testing at my job. I watched one party influence corporations to "do their part" in vaccinating people, resulting in my wife getting jabbed when she didn't want to.

I was mostly in the middle about vaccines by wanting to play wait and see with it but fine if people wanted the option to get the vaccine.

However, authoritarian decision-making to force me to get vaccinated for something that has no long-term testing or else lose my job? No.

But these are the same people who said pre-November 2020 election that they would "never trust a vaccine started by the Trump administration". Mainstream Democrats said this, out loud. Weeks after Biden's win, suddenly we all need them to "end the spread".

When in reality, all of these politicians were bought & paid for by BigPharma. The American people were sold out to corporate lobbyists and the largest clinical trials ensued. If you didn't participate, you'd lose your job, your business & even custody of your children.

I lost someone I cared about when they died fighting blood clots two weeks after getting the booster. There are countless stories of lost loved ones due to the reckless decision-making by our politicians, with strong endorsement from Democrats.

I typically tell people they should vote for something instead of against something but in this case I'm doing both. I voted for the party that has been on the right side of the most basic things we used to all agree on: we shouldn't sexualize or mutilate children.

Family is incredibly important to me and it shouldn't be a partisan position to feel this way. Family is the bedrock of our society & anyone who is trying to protect our children, I support them. From what I can see, the Democrats have become the anti-natal party.

The Democrats were the main perpetrators of lockdown tyranny and COVID propaganda to smear anyone who even asked a question about what was going on around us. Some even laughed at the deaths of their detractors which I find absolutely disgusting. No one should condone this.

The Republicans aren't perfect by any means but this should show you how terrible my old party has become. They've shown themselves to be authoritarian elitists who were willing to use all apparatuses to force you to comply with their nonsense.

They would shut your business down in an instant and label your job as being "non-essential" but say that Walmart, Costco, and Target can have hundreds of people inside it at a time. Paying our bills & feeding our children is essential, I don't care what a politician says.

I would love to have two common-sense, viable political parties to fight over but from my view, there is only one that is even remotely close to common sense. There is only one that isn't enforcing perversion on our children. I have no choice but to vote for them.

Lastly, the people who want to infer that me being black, I shouldn't vote for Republicans: spare me.

The Democrats are using black politicians to push some of these anti-natal & pro-sexualizing children rhetoric onto black people for a reason.

I will continue to vote Republican until every pro-lockdown Democrat is out of office. I will continue to vote Republican until every pro-perversion Democrat is out of office.

That is the only way the Democrats can get rid of the stench.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2022), haroldsails (2nd November 2022), heretogrow (7th November 2022), jaybee (1st November 2022), Mark (7th November 2022), Maybee (2nd November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th November 2022), T Smith (7th November 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,666 times in 20,818 posts

Thumbs up Re: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

• Black American Culture War Showdown:

#WalkAway is presenting a live debate called "The Black American Culture War Showdown" in Washington at 6 p.m. ET on Oct. 15. NTD will livestream the debate. Access the livestream on this page, and also at EpochTV. The event features three black left-wing experts debating three black right-wing experts on various issues. Left-wing expert panel: Robert Patillo, M. Reese Everson, and Rashaad Singleton Right-wing expert panel: Shemeka Michelle, Delano Squires, and Melik Abdul Topics: Critical race theory Black Lives Matter Criminal justice reform White supremacy Racism Systemic oppression Immigration Economy Trump Biden and more ...
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (7th November 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

• CNN Couldn't Handle Her...(+Weird Fox10 Anomaly!)

ladycobra3 quote:

"I am almost 70 yrs old and have waited for years dreaming of the day that Republicans would grow a set of balls and backbones. I am finally seeing that dream come true with people like Kari Lake and others running this cycle. The days of Republicans falling into the fetal position from Democrat attacks appears to be less often with the new breed of Republicans, thanks to DJT".
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

heretogrow (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), T Smith (6th November 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

• Democratic Leaders Are Hostile Towards People of Faith:

God, war, cancel culture, freedom, democracy, and much more covered in my interview with Russell Brand. Here is a short clip I know you’ll find interesting. Aloha.
    "I am an Atheist and I voted for you twice. Religion or the lack of it thereof should not interfere with common sense. Honesty, integrity, consistency, ethics and awareness should guide a leader".
    • Are The Democrats Warmongers? With Guest Tulsi Gabbard - #022 - Stay Free with Russell Brand:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

T Smith (8th November 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

thanks all for your posts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	red please.png
Views:	13
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	49836  

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Carlitos (2nd November 2022), Craig (2nd November 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

• This is not what they wanted to hear!

• 1:44 Boomers are actual Classical Liberals ... the original Freedom Loving - Anti War - Anti Corporatism - Anti Censorship and having no issues with agree to disagree without being easy triggered snowflakes. Plus still having commons sense and sovereign intelligence that is beyond pushed narratives.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

T Smith (7th November 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

Federal judge rules patriots have every right to monitor ballot boxes in Arizona to prevent repeat of 2020 election theft
    Tuesday, November 01, 2022 by: JD Heyes

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-...r-ballots.html

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), T Smith (7th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Be an informed voter

View the elections you will be voting in with this sample ballot lookup tool.

Enter the address where you are registered to vote.

https://ballotpedia.org/Main_Page
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2022), rgray222 (6th November 2022), T Smith (6th November 2022)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    By taking these new extreme positions (gender, open border, war, energy etc) and focusing almost entirely on identity politics the Democrat Party has lost touch with the working class and minorities.[/B].
    This is very true. The problem is, the extreme pressure being placed upon black and brown folks, who are generally very spiritual and socially conservative, by the progressives has no counter on the opposite side. There is no place for them to go because the far Right has been demonized as racist and genocidal in the media, but is also problematic for many minorities in their own life experience. It is all well and good to say it is all media and politics, but when minorities go out into the nation and their actual experience is of hate and intolerance, it is hard to convince them otherwise. For every Kanye West, Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens, there are millions of black people with direct, lived experience that Trump and his followers are their enemies.

They don't want to follow the far Left, but they have no place else to go.

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    When the results of the Nov 8th elections start to be dissected the percentage of the Black and Latino vote that goes towards the Republican candidates will absolutely astonish the pundits. The number of liberals that vote Republican will confound and bewilder the party leadership and the media. It will also be a wake-up call for casual democrats. If this election does not force Democrats back onto their rightful track then we can expect the demise of the party. The country can no longer function with one-party rule. This may be the desired result from the globalist and those calling the shots.
    I don't see this happening to this extent for the reasons I cite above. There will be an increase, but not enough to make the difference. For many minority communities, it is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (4th November 2022), rgray222 (6th November 2022), T Smith (6th November 2022)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Reawaken American Tour- Branson, MO- Day 2 November 5th

LIVE NOW

https://rumble.com/v1rlo38-reawaken-...-mo-day-2.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1ozib0/?pub=4
    Last edited by norman; 5th November 2022 at 22:23.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

jaybee (6th November 2022), T Smith (7th November 2022)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (here)

They don't want to follow the far Left, but they have no place else to go.
    This makes me physically ill. As far as I can see, your observations here are spot on.

From my perspective I see black and brown folks being corralled by the left. The right may not be the most optimal settling ground, either, for the reasons you explain in your post, but the left is downright manipulative and diabolical. It's disgusting.

BTW, I find very little to convince me the moderate left (let alone the radical left) have ever truly championed the interests of minorities--they are just exceptional at demonizing the opposition and attracting those to the party whose interests are otherwise. Lyndon B Johnson's infamous quote cited in the book Inside the Whitehouse and Margaret Sanger's sentiments outlined in the Negro Project come to mind...
    Last edited by T Smith; 6th November 2022 at 12:23.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), Mark (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...3ZcvGKxLSBdwBQ

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), norman (6th November 2022), T Smith (6th November 2022)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I was looking for some forecasts, and found this on Fox News. It may not be reliable, of course, but as best I know it's probably not too far off.

Congress: ("The House")
    Probable: Republican majority 236-199.
    Democrat best case: Republican majority 223-212.
    Republican best case: Republican majority 249-186.

Senate:
    Probable: Republican majority 49-47 with 4 "toss-up' states.
    The Republicans would only need to win 2 out of those 4 for a 51-49 majority.

My personal comment: this isn't just a "local" US thing. The entire world may be affected by the outcome. If the Republicans win both Congress and Senate, then while it's not at all guaranteed, it's possible that much may change, such as
    • Diminished support for Ukraine.
    • Reduced push for global war.
    • Impeachment proceedings initiated against Joe Biden.
    • Prosecution of Hunter Biden.
    • (and much more, including a tightening of the frighteningly open Mexican border)

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (6th November 2022), Baby Steps (7th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), kudzy (7th November 2022), meeradas (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), T Smith (6th November 2022), thepainterdoug (6th November 2022), Tintin (7th November 2022), Violet3 (7th November 2022), Yoda (6th November 2022)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

That Fox presentation is upbeat, even with very rigged polling. The will of the people is a foregone conclusion. No doubt about it.

The nail biting part is the prospect of cyber intervention. We've heard nothing yet about repaired or fixed voting systems in America.

The people who stole 2020 over the internet are up against a wall ( electorally ), so what should we expect from them this time. They have nothing to lose by being brazen and cranking the algorithms up to beyond being stealthy, right into the obvious 'rig'. It's the only option they've got. They'll deal with the aftermath of that as they always do.

With the voting systems being unchanged from 2020 (except perhaps for a tighter grip on paper fraud), a repeat is inevitable unless there are military(?) contingencies to pounce on the election criminals red handed and transform the event into a GOTCHA Bust.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (6th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (6th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), T Smith (6th November 2022), thepainterdoug (6th November 2022), Violet3 (7th November 2022)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

i'm still not convinced this election will even happen. A red wave just isn't an option for the criminals in power. I foresee either 1) a false flag early on Tuesday morning at a crowded polling location (God forbid), that halts everything, which will then be blamed on those odious election-denier MAGA Republicans, or 2) such blatant cheating we will see a purple wave at best. And while we may be able to curb the stuffed ballots this cycle, many swing states still use Dominion machines. As far as I know there is no way to audit the accuracy of the tally. Regardless of the count, the losing side will protest. That's the consequence when you do not have fair, honest, and transparent elections. There is absolutely nothing transparent about the proprietary vote tally, and at least half of the electorate doesn't trust the process.

I will also point out Bill Gates came out just a week or so ago and predicted the midterms would be contested, hung, and would trigger a civil war. (His words, not mine). Remember, this is the man who somehow foresaw and planned for the global coronavirus pandemic two months before it happened.
    Last edited by T Smith; 7th November 2022 at 03:32.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (8th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), thepainterdoug (7th November 2022), Violet3 (7th November 2022)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

not that im an expert or on top of all, but certain people seems to be missing. fauci, kamella , gates, and others seem to be laying low

not sure it means anything but...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

meeradas (7th November 2022), T Smith (7th November 2022)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Democrat Whistleblower Confirms the Claims of "2000 Mules"
    Dinesh D'Souza Published November 5, 2022

A whistleblower has come forward in Orlando to validate and confirm the claims of “2000 Mules” and, guess what? She’s a black Democrat.

5 minutes

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1p7b0g/?pub=4

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (7th November 2022), meeradas (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

A sobering 5 November statement from Martin Armstrong (backed by his computer forecasting program, Socrates).

The cheating in the midterm election next week is going to be so great that it is almost impossible to make a prediction.

Much more here: (though re the mid-terms, we'll soon know)
    The full interview:

https://rumble.com/v1rrxs8-there-may...armstrong.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th November 2022 at 13:36.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th November 2022), avid (7th November 2022), mountain_jim (7th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022), Yoda (7th November 2022)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Paul Sperry has had pretty good sources in the past

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...gNAFv88kEW6qew

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...h7jMB78F9Bf8MA

Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th November 2022 at 21:07.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (8th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast