+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Red Please (the Nov 2022 US mid-term elections)

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    From my perspective I see black and brown folks being corralled by the left. The right may not be the most optimal settling ground, either, for the reasons you explain in your post, but the left is downright manipulative and diabolical.
    I have no idea what the answer is. Or what can be done, at this point. I just know that the split between globalism and nationalism is the greatest it has ever been right now. Those forces for globalism have commandeered the digital media and they are proselytizing a global society at all costs. It is unfortunate that the nationalist side of things has not been able to appeal to a broader crosssection of the American populace. I know for a fact that there are plenty of black, brown and yellow folks with roots in this country going back many hundreds of years who aren't feeling the globalist movement and what that means as far as compromising one's values in order to ally with people who are less like them than those who consider themselves their enemies.

It's also a family affair. That is a discussion that the USA needs to have, sooner rather than later. A hard one, but a necessary, internal discussion.

BTW, I find very little to convince me the moderate left (let alone the radical left) have ever truly championed the interests of minorities--they are just exceptional at demonizing the opposition and attracting those to the party whose interests are otherwise. Lyndon B Johnson's infamous quote cited in the book Inside the Whitehouse and Margaret Sanger's sentiments outlined in the Negro Project come to mind...
    You talking about the quote about giving the white man someone to look down on and being able to steal from him all day?

Sanger was a hardcore Eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood, yes.

The hard discussion that needs to be had has to cover what it will take to move forward as a nation, together. Strengthening the nation and recasting American participation in a multi-polar world as a paragon of democracy.

In regards to the moderate and radical left, the following quote has made the rounds pretty diligently in recent years.

This used to be something the Alternative Community agreed upon. We no longer do.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

pabranno (9th November 2022), Spiral (7th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

Those Pesky Machines

Mel K & Patrick Byrne | The Banality Of Evil Revisited 11-7-22

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0r9qwhu3rnUY/

Please vote In person to save our country and most importantly keep all activity peaceful.

Please help save America: One More Mission: https://onemoremission.com

Fund freely campaign: www.melksavefreedom.com

Learn More About The America Project: https://americaproject.com/about/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

thepainterdoug (8th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (here)

You talking about the quote about giving the white man someone to look down on and being able to steal from him all day?
    I was referring to the quote, “I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years.”

LBJ allegedly made the quote to two governors on Air Force One, referring to the civil rights legislation he pushed and ultimately signed, which was motivated (according to the source) not by securing rights for Black Americans, but by a cynical ploy to lock up votes.

As a side note, I would be interested in your take on Kayne West's recent soap-box tirades. He seems to be advancing a similar argument, although he puts it out there in an awkward and controversial manner, which, admittedly, given our extremely sensitive and offensive-laden culture, discredits the crux of his argument before anyone has an opportunity to take it seriously.

If one is motivated to dig down deep enough, and not get too hung up on the cultural incorrectness that oozes from his every-other sentence--there is some substance there, however, IMHO.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Mark (8th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    The Democrats have been forced to follow the progressive extreme ideology because most of the money is now coming from extremists, ie Soros, Uihlein, Griffin, and King. They must dance the dance of their financial masters.
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    rgray222 , this is true and this is all WEF. That is why regardless of party and past ideals, I am pulling for a red wave in the midterms, and a victory for Putin in a fight for preservation of Russian sovereignty.

If the WEF can do away with Russia, then only the US Constitution is left to dismantle
    Doug, I think you're right about the WEF but when you examine who stands to gain the most from a global government or even some form of mild global governance it is clearly China. They have the World Trade Organization (WTO) in their back pocket and we all saw the horrendous fiasco with the Chinese having absolute control over the World Health Organization (WHO). If Russia and the USA were to be neutered that would pave the way to fast-track a one-world government.

My take on this is that Russia is being castrated as we speak. This fake war with Ukraine is weakening both Russia and the USA but it is designed to remove Russia as a global player. China and Russia are so tied at the hip now economically that China will be calling all the shots for Russia from here on out. It is definitely early days but this loss of Russian world influence will become more apparent as time goes on.

I think this massive effort to discredit or destroy Trump is really about destroying the USA. They must prevent the USA from becoming energy independent they must run the debt to a destructive level. All the other things are already in play, open border, crime, CRT in schools, etc. Also, the systemic race vibe is intended to justify riots and looting. But the primary purpose is to increase crime, anxiety, and fear throughout the country.

These elections (USA mid-terms) are critical and even if the red wave happens it may not be enough. Unfortunately, this one-world government movement is well-disguised and well-engrained in political parties around the world. They have control of the Democrats in the USA, the party has changed so much and people don't seem to care or they are simply going right along with the progressive (one world government) agenda without asking any questions. Party loyalty trumping (pun intended) everything.
    Last edited by rgray222; 10th November 2022 at 13:47.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Mark (9th November 2022), thepainterdoug (9th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Thanks RGray222. i have to say, after these mid terms, if they dont go the way i feel they should, Im done with politics. This is the litmus test. This will tell me if there is still common sense, still a fair enough system to believe in. if this goes heavy blue , then I know the way it will always go.
    And I will recoil from it all because it's pointless.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

rgray222 (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (10th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

I was referring to the quote, “I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years.”

LBJ allegedly made the quote to two governors on Air Force One, referring to the civil rights legislation he pushed and ultimately signed, which was motivated (according to the source) not by securing rights for Black Americans, but by a cynical ploy to lock up votes.
    Ah, ok. Yeah...he maybe said that too, according to one written source, right? Passing Kennedy's Civil Rights agenda did that for them. What it did for black folks at the outset and into modern times is destroy vibrant, mixed-income communities as urban professionals moved out of the 'Hood and into the Suburbs, where redlining was rampant, leaving poor folks in the inner cities without jobs and declining property value, making them prey to urban blight and, in a bit over a decade (1964-1976 or so), the beginnings of gentrification.

The ploy was smart. Destroy the black family, get the fathers out of the households, put the mothers on welfare and disallow fathers from coming into the households, take away all job opportunities by moving industries and factories to the suburbs and overseas, limit public transportation so they can't get out there to work, increasing policing, making sure the cops were not part of the communities, etc, etc, the pattern is well-known. The 70s, 80s and 90s saw the consolidation and closing of this trap but left black communities with little to do about it other than seek individual ways out, or families. Systemically, the machine was way too powerful for black folks to come out of it en masse. So we began to see more integration in suburban communities as the simultaneous push towards multiculturalism in education (80s, 90s, 00s) began to present the American family in a more diverse light. There was more discontent in the late-80s and 90s as we saw the consolidation of Hip Hop as global youth culture and the Afrocentric smack down and industry conspiracy to dead the conscious rap and highlight gangsta rap went into full effect.

So much more.

As a side note, I would be interested in your take on Kayne West's recent soap-box tirades. He seems to be advancing a similar argument, although he puts it out there in an awkward and controversial manner, which, admittedly, given our extremely sensitive and offensive-laden culture, discredits the crux of his argument before anyone has an opportunity to take it seriously.

If one is motivated to dig down deep enough, and not get too hung up on the cultural incorrectness that oozes from his every-other sentence--there is some substance there, however, IMHO.
    Notice that Kanye's takedown has not included mainstream sources stating that he is wrong. Nobody is saying that Kyrie or the Black Hebrews are wrong, either.

All of them are stating that their words, movies, books, include anti-semitism and they pinpoint how, by talking about the Kazarian factor and how mainstream Israel denies those roots, even though DNA evidence continuously proves that the vast majority of Ashenazi do not have any Hebrew DNA, only those who are descended from the Priestly line (the Cohen gene) do and they are a small percentage of the entire population. They also talk about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion quotes that some books include, the Jewish controlling the media conspiracy and all of the other tropes that have been declared established antisemitism over the years.

Fair enough. Kanye and Kyrie knew what they were doing when they addressed the conversation.

Well-traveled ground and the mainstream has moved precipitously to limit Kanye's reach in every aspect from music to merchandising. We will see if Kanye is rewarded by those he is aligned with now and by people who support his freedom of speech, despite what is said about his mental capacity.

Russell Simmons has an interesting take on it and a unique perspective, coming from his own experience.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

ClearWater (9th November 2022), earthdreamer (10th November 2022), mountain_jim (9th November 2022), pabranno (10th November 2022), rgray222 (9th November 2022), T Smith (10th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3