Thread: The way of the prophets

1. Link to Post #1
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default The way of the prophets

These two trailers (not the movie) explain in general the story and the hard path of Noah and Moses, with some inaccuracies but still well made. A reminder that this world is about struggles, hardship and seeking the truth.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Harmony (1st November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (31st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st October 2022), scotslad (31st October 2022), The KMan (1st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 times in 645 posts

Default Re: The way of the prophets

interesting. Some think that "life" on the earth plane is all about experiencing struggle with the objective of fulfilling a "soul contract" that we choose to incarnate in order to experience, and evolve when we apply the learning. Me? I can attest to many different struggles, and challenges over the decades and how applying the learning upon reflection and in wanting to seek to better understand myself and the lessons.

The old adage that "life is happening for you, not you" is so true in my opinion, albeit this can be over dramatised in the film and arts, but sometimes when we're not paying attention to what's happening to us in life, life has a funny way of getting our attention.

We are conditioned by so many influences about struggle, limitation and mediocrity, when the opposite is also true when we apply desire, belief and expectation to a goal. Afterall, desire is the engine that we can fire up to take control and as architects of our own destiny on this 3d realm, we can project into our energy field that which we imagine, dream and wish to manifest.

I think however, we often get distracted by all the noise, clutter and negativity that lowers our creative resonance and our ability to sit in the still and calm allowing ourselves to focus on what we really want instead of dwelling on regrets of the past and worries and fears of the future.

Many of us humans may experience a journey of what we perceive is a "hard path" then again it could be the best thing (on occasion) that ever happens to us in a particular chapter that we offten cant see, think or plan the unfolding of the next stage of the journey for we are in a sandstorm trying to deal, cope and overcome key earthly issues, challenges, obstacles to help grow and evolve.

onwards and upwards

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Eagle Eye (31st October 2022), East Sun (19th November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), haroldsails (1st November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (31st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st October 2022), Pam (31st October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

disagree to a point lad.

in this moment in time, life is not happening for anyone at all. are you being financially being helped,or motivated to do so, what so ever? I say no, you are being forced to, or more or less being herded into this form of survival mode of thinking.

The regrets of the past must not be forgotten,they must always be remembered. The regrets must be worked upon by oneself. Some may be seen to fail by others, yet they are well on the path to there own truth upon the real path for themselves.

There is no one path for all.

that I know as the truth. I cannot tell another theirs.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

eagle0027 (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), haroldsails (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st October 2022), scotslad (31st October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Three Prophets who ascended to heaven while alive:

1. ENOCH

Genesis 5:23-24 Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

2. ELIJAH

NKJV 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

3. JESUS

Quran [3 : 55] When Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

Last edited by Eagle Eye; 1st November 2022 at 10:13.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

haroldsails (1st November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Prophet Lot and the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah:

[11 : 81] The angels said, "O Lot, indeed we are messengers of your Lord; they will never reach you. So set out with your family during a portion of the night and let not any among you look back - except your wife; indeed, she will be struck by that which strikes them. Indeed, their appointment is the morning. Is not the morning near?"
    [11 : 82] So when Our command came, We made the highest part its lowest and rained upon them stones of layered hard clay.

+ Reply to Thread