Thread: Orion Draco ETs and Satanic Cults

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Orion Draco ETs and Satanic Cults

I've started a video series on my YouTube channel to expose a Satanic Enki cult that was influenced and managed by Orion Draco ETs called the Joy of Satan. In late 2005 this cult became part of my MILAB experiences when I was subconsciously programmed to join, causing the ETs that had been interfering in my life to reappear under a theological facade. This led to daily telepathic contact and some very intense experiences both alone and with other members of the cult. The ETs involved eventually shed their hybrid Satanic Anunnaki theological facade and became strictly ET oriented. At which point the contact became a highly destructive force in my life involving heavy mind control, psychic sexual abuse, out of body abductions, psychic attacks, past life emotional memory recall torture, and eventually attacks on my health that were life threatening. I later realized that these attacks on my health had been taking place since birth and the psychic sexual abuse had actually started around age 7 after being abducted by tall grey ETs at age 6. As the puzzle pieces finally fell together, I realized that this was all part of a joint US Military Draco Orion ET program involving MILABs and that I was one of them.

I'm disappointed with myself because I went off topic at the beginning of the video but after that I cover the concept of a "Virtual Temple Complex" that is the Joy of Satan. I also discuss one of the first major psychic events in my life and how that event combined with a psychic download, and subconscious programming led me on a 2 year search that resulted in me joining the Joy of Satan cult so that the Dracos who had control over me could place me in the theological social experiment and place me under a greater level of mind control and psychic suppression.

I'm going to be publishing weekly videos that will be part of this series on the Joy of Satan. These will include virtual website tours, personal stories, and a full detailed discussion on how the Orion ETs use the theology and a person's experiences to manipulate them and why? I'm going to be taking my time to deconstruct the mind control directly from my own personal experiences.

I've been approaching researchers and podcast hosts for nearly 15 years, and they won't touch this story. So I have no choice but to do it myself so that YouTube can fully shadow ban it. This group is no joke because it turns people's lives upside down and it leads to suicide. Several of the people that I went through the experience with including myself were repeatedly pushed in the direction of suicide and it took a monumental effort to break free from them. This is what your tax payer dollars are going towards in organizations like DARPA and the DIA.
    www.joyofsatan.org

Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 2nd November 2022 at 06:39.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

7alon (4th November 2022), Inversion (2nd November 2022), Journeyman (3rd November 2022), Kryztian (2nd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), Sunny (2nd November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (2nd November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Orion Draco ETs and Satanic Cults

I also want to mention that I'll be posting all of the future videos on this cult here as well as adding more written testimony to it. I want to thank Bill Ryan and everyone else who contributes to keeping this forum going so that I can bypass some of the shadow banning and bring these nefarious ET activities to people's attention. There was a double murder suicide that took place involving 3 members of the Joy of Satan that I'll be talking about if I can still source the article. The killer in this case failed to commit suicide as planned and testified that he and the two victims had planned to die and go back to their home planet to be with Satan, "Enki". The planet in question is called Duat and it's supposed to be in Orion just like the Egyptians were told. Their murder suicide pact is consistent with the groups theology and the mind games played by the Draco ETs masquerading as Enki and his Demons who love us and want to save humanity from the Galactic Federation of Light.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), Sunny (2nd November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Haujean,
    What do you think about Kimberly Goguen's supposed killing of Marduk, one of the rulers of this planet, and subsequent her and others sending the Dracos packing?

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Haujean,
    What do you think about Kimberly Goguen's supposed killing of Marduk, one of the rulers of this planet, and subsequent her and others sending the Dracos packing?
    I think it's a blessing because it an easy way to discover who the shills and mind-controlled mouthpieces of the negative ET presence are. Look up "Kimberly Anne Groguen Liberia scam", and decide for yourself. Then factor how the subconscious system of draco Orion mind control and shills operate. Those how are controlled are allowed to go public and speak, while the ones they can't control are silenced. The list of contactees and channelers who are pushing this storyline continues to grow. Here's a list of names below who are spreading the fictitious story that the negative ETs have been removed from the planet and the solar system.

1. Alex Collier
    2. Laura Eisenhower
    3. Elene Danaan
    4. Megan Rose
    5. Ishmael Perez
    6. Dr. Salla
    and several others whom I recognize by face but whose names elude me at the moment.

I'm not here to be negative and slander people but when you and your friends get attacked viciously by these ETs and naive people are being told that the ETs who have caused all of this destruction have been removed, it's slap in face to everyone who is being abducted and abused each and every day. I've seen people attempting to ask these contactees questions about those who are still being abducted and attacked and they won't respond to their questions which they later remove from their channels. Dr. Salla has become a hub for a fictitious story based on recovered memories of MILABs and false channeled information penned by Orion Draco ETs to confuse and deceive. It's being done to cloud the emerging picture of the MILAB based SSP and super soldier disclosure and turn it into another alien psyche op. If you hear someone pushing this information it's an obvious sign that they are being used and controlled. Or they are just taking people's channeled information and claiming it for their selves. There's a few of those going around as well. Gaia TV has featured two of them, Corey Goode and Gosia from Cosmic Agency.

And the fun part about this is that 2024 is right around the corner and when it comes and goes and no one gets their angel DNA Ishmael Perez will be discredited. Right now he's currently the point of focus of everyone in the upper crust of Ufology. And right around that time Dr. Salla and his circle of contactees will be discredited for their prediction that the members of the World Economic Forum will be sent to another planet and we will have med beds in every doctors office and a chicken in every pot.

So this problem will take care of itself just like The Ashtar Command channelers from George Van Tassel forward who learned that their ETs were bigger liars than all of the American presidents combined.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022), Sunny (3rd November 2022)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Haujean,
    This is how the system comes together to isolate and silence certain people.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

mountain_jim (3rd November 2022)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It just came out from leaked documents from the Department of Homeland Security that were published by "The Intercept" that Big Tech shadow bans a list of people given to them by DHS.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,750 times in 1,677 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Haujean,
    I think it's a blessing because it an easy way to discover who the shills and mind-controlled mouthpieces of the negative ET presence are. Look up "Kimberly Anne Groguen Liberia scam", and decide for yourself. Then factor how the subconscious system of draco Orion mind control and shills operate. Those how are controlled are allowed to go public and speak, while the ones they can't control are silenced. The list of contactees and channelers who are pushing this storyline continues to grow. Here's a list of names below who are spreading the fictitious story that the negative ETs have been removed from the planet and the solar system.

1. Alex Collier
    2. Laura Eisenhower
    3. Elene Danaan
    4. Megan Rose
    5. Ishmael Perez
    6. Dr. Salla
    and several others whom I recognize by face but whose names elude me at the moment.

I'm not here to be negative and slander people but when you and your friends get attacked viciously by these ETs and naive people are being told that the ETs who have caused all of this destruction have been removed, it's slap in face to everyone who is being abducted and abused each and every day. I've seen people attempting to ask these contactees questions about those who are still being abducted and attacked and they won't respond to their questions which they later remove from their channels. Dr. Salla has become a hub for a fictitious story based on recovered memories of MILABs and false channeled information penned by Orion Draco ETs to confuse and deceive. It's being done to cloud the emerging picture of the MILAB based SSP and super soldier disclosure and turn it into another alien psyche op. If you hear someone pushing this information it's an obvious sign that they are being used and controlled. Or they are just taking people's channeled information and claiming it for their selves. There's a few of those going around as well. Gaia TV has featured two of them, Corey Goode and Gosia from Cosmic Agency.

And the fun part about this is that 2024 is right around the corner and when it comes and goes and no one gets their angel DNA Ishmael Perez will be discredited. Right now he's currently the point of focus of everyone in the upper crust of Ufology. And right around that time Dr. Salla and his circle of contactees will be discredited for their prediction that the members of the World Economic Forum will be sent to another planet and we will have med beds in every doctors office and a chicken in every pot.

So this problem will take care of itself just like The Ashtar Command channelers from George Van Tassel forward who learned that their ETs were bigger liars than all of the American presidents combined.
    I'm not going to disagree with your claim that people are spreading fictitious stories about the removal of negative ET's. All material involving aliens is suspicious. I find that there's some truth weaved into their narratives. It's really no different than the MSM peddling tweaked stories to the liking of TPTB.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Haujean,

1. Alex Collier
    2. Laura Eisenhower
    3. Elene Danaan
    4. Megan Rose
    5. Ishmael Perez
    6. Dr. Salla

I'm not going to disagree with your claim that people are spreading fictitious stories about the removal of negative ET's. All material involving aliens is suspicious. I find that there's some truth weaved into their narratives. It's really no different than the MSM peddling tweaked stories to the liking of TPTB.
    They combine truth with lies and this has been consistent from the beginning and that's what makes it so convincing when you hear it. They told me in a psychic download to spread the claim that they were doing this as an intuitive exercise to help everyone use their intuition. It was a very clever claim but totally untrue. From my experience, the starseed experience which features spirit guides is no different than being placed in North Korea (Earth), given amnesia (mind wipe), and then assigned a mentor, which is the spirit guide. We are in an augmented reality within a spiritual prison, and we don't remember how we got here. And then when we try to remember they bring in the spirit guide to ensure that they can control us and misguide us for as long as we can take it.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 3rd November 2022 at 16:09.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (3rd November 2022), Isserley (3rd November 2022), mountain_jim (3rd November 2022)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 times in 428 posts

We are in an augmented reality within a spiritual prison, and we don't remember how we got here. And then when we try to remember they bring the spirit guide to ensure that they can control us and misguide us for as long as we can take it.
    Do you have any knowledge on how to avoid that spiritual prison/spirit guide ? (as we can not take it anymore).
    Last edited by Isserley; 3rd November 2022 at 11:04.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

+ Reply to Thread