+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Polls on what Avalon members believe in certain vital issues

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Default Polls on what Avalon members believe in certain vital issues

In this new world of controlled information both iput and output, it is hard to determine if something is true or false, even for apparently simple 'facts'. Since we are supposedly 'wiser' than the average, it is interesting know what members think of certain issues. The collective ideas shown in a poll may also give the degree of authenticity. For example, if 80% of the members think that there is no virus in this pandemic, we may consider it as a probability, that there is an 80% chance there is no virus. Collective intelligence is usually accurate (remember usefulness of the ask the audience option in the million dollar TV show?)

Therefore I raise the following questions in the poll.

I would like to have more than one poll questions, can someone help me how to do it?
    Last edited by syrwong; 2nd November 2022 at 17:14.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd November 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2022), Inversion (4th November 2022), JackMcThorn (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), palehorse (3rd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Sadieblue (2nd November 2022), Spiral (2nd November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Polls on what Avalon members believe in certain vital issues

If it is a virus, then how come nobody has isolated it ?

I know people say "that's not how it works" , but, other viruses have been isolated, you would think that that humanities "number one problem" might have had "some" work done on it.

Personally I'm far from convinced it is a real virus, but I absolutely think that there is "something" making people ill that seems like a virus.

Also hearing more & more stories of people dropping dead or not waking up, many in what should be the prime of their lives. I know that there are excuses for this, but when I was young my friends that died did so because a of an accident, or they killed themselves, none of them died as if they were 95.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd November 2022), Jambo (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), Mari (2nd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), palehorse (3rd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), Sadieblue (2nd November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

I know people say "that's not how it works" , but, other viruses have been isolated, you would think that that humanities "number one problem" might have had "some" work done on it.

Personally I'm far from convinced it is a real virus, but I absolutely think that there is "something" making people ill that seems like a virus.

Also hearing more & more stories of people dropping dead or not waking up, many in what should be the prime of their lives. I know that there are excuses for this, but when I was young my friends that died did so because a of an accident, or they killed themselves, none of them died as if they were 95.
    According to all the terrain theorists (and there are a lot of them),
    NO virus has ever been isolated, according to Koch's postulates.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), leavesoftrees (4th November 2022), Mari (2nd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), palehorse (3rd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), Spiral (3rd November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

I'm a cynic and a skeptic. I really need to see, in order to 'believe'. I cannot just take someone's word for it. This has no exceptions but one: personal faith, which can be personal and private for any one person who engages in matters of faith regarding spirituality and not necessarily religion.

Three can keep a secret, if two are dead. This quote is from Franklin and I lean on it solely for the purpose that eventually, secrets are revealed; even in cases of three letter agencies or otherwise and typical places where secrets dominate the landscape. I do not necessarily think these are secret organisations, but rather organizations that have secrets. Sometimes secrets have expiration dates, literally.

Given the volatile nature of the world to-day it would seem that a lot of people have a lot to lose if some of the current, unexpired secrets were to be revealed to the public. Some pretty important people would no longer wield any power over the masses. This would be an ultimate justice. I would point out that while the alt-community does a good job, I think it takes some things for granted from those whom follow all-media.

But to just believe, without evidence, seems like a daunting and lazy way of pursuing thought. There must be evidence for there to be truth and not every rabbit hole is worth the trip.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Creedence (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), Kalamos (5th November 2022), Mari (2nd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

In short: I think there’s a virus, but i also think its manmade and the basic virus is the flue. There must be something that makes people sick.
    The corona thing is to scare everyone. Thats why it’s not isolated yet because they can’t find it……

https://rumble.com/v1qztk4-dr.-mike-...s-a-pande.html

In the video Dr. Mike Yeadon says: there was no pandemic, they lied about everything.
    Last edited by Dick; 2nd November 2022 at 18:25.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

EarthGirl (2nd November 2022), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2022), Jambo (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Mari (2nd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

NO I don't believe in the virus as others have said It's never been isolated ... All I am seeing amongst family and friends (who think I am 'nuts' ) is them all getting ill...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 1,594 posts

From a few months ago I started to look into synthetic parasites, but that could only be a possibility after the introduction the vaccines, then it begs the question, what about before? people were getting ill of something, what was that?
    I know someone very close who was in hospital for about 2 months and almost died, the diagnostic was C-19.
    I also know someone that was ill and she got 2 diagnostics from 2 different places, one was C-19 and the other one was NO C-19 but Influenza.

The entire thing is confused by design, it is supposed to be like that, can't trust or believe in anything. Just keep an open mind and let's see what will happen.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hello Friends,

I'm 99% sure that there is no "virus".

My best guess is poisoning, probably via chemtrails and similar methods.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), Spiral (3rd November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

After more than 2 1/2 years of listening to hundreds of scientists and on the ground physicians, I am leaning more to the fact that C-19 is more of a parasitic bioweapon than a virus.
    I take into consideration the fact that antiparasitic drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are effective against it. It could even be a parasite that has been given (enhanced with) viral infection properties. Either way it is a bio weapon.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd November 2022), Dick (3rd November 2022), Jambo (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), norman (3rd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (4th November 2022), Spiral (3rd November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022), yelik (6th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    All I am seeing amongst family and friends (who think I am 'nuts' ) is them all getting ill...
    Ill from what, then....?

And you are spared illness simply because you 'don't believe'?

I don't get it
    Last edited by Le Chat; 3rd November 2022 at 13:43.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (3rd November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 764 posts

What I think I know is this:

There is no scientific consensus on what a virus even is.
    There is scientific difficulty in always being able to determine the difference between what is called a virus and what is called an exosome.
    As we advance as a species, definitions must also change and advance to match the current level of knowledge.
    What we call a virus can be manipulated to be what we call a bioweapon. Ie: there can be manipulation with malicious intent.

Although I understand many of the possibilities of what could be happening out there,

To close down on any of them I feel would be in error.

Most of what we create is with THOUGHT.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd November 2022), Spiral (3rd November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

According to all the terrain theorists (and there are a lot of them),
    NO virus has ever been isolated, according to Koch's postulates.
    I know what the terrain theorists opinion is but I'm not entirely convinced by them either tbh, both camps have points but neither answers all the questions IMHO.

Could the truth be something else ?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Casey Claar (3rd November 2022), DaveToo (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have a science background and yet I am still at a loss to explain what is happening.

The main reason most people are in the dark (don't really have a clue what is going on)
    is because we are dealing with something that can't be seen with the naked eye.

That gives the perps great latitude.

They can say virtually anything they want and the normies have no choice but
    to believe them.

As conspiracy theorists, we are aided by the microscopic evidence being leaked,
    the data that is being piled up on deaths, the embalmer evidence being leaked etc.

But it will take more time until we can be certain about our theories.

As always, I keep an open mind and weigh each story I hear/see with
    reasoned judgment.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Casey Claar (3rd November 2022), Docim369 (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd November 2022), Starkey (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,444 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    After more than 2 1/2 years of listening to hundreds of scientists and on the ground physicians, I am leaning more to the fact that C-19 is more of a parasitic bioweapon than a virus.
    I take into consideration the fact that antiparasitic drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are effective against it. It could even be a parasite that has been given (enhanced with) viral infection properties. Either way it is a bio weapon.
    I'll go a stage further.

I think the operation is decades in the planning and is meant, eventually, to sift and sort the entire gene pool of the current human population into true sapiens and 'reptilian' hybrids.

If we had more data, that I'll assume the perpetrators of this DO have, we could be watching the genetic groups as part of the 'side effects' of the vax. I'll assume that different groups have different responses to it. I'll also assume that they are harvesting a massive amount of response data to use to formulate the next stages of the operation. Along that line of thinking, I'll assume they have different outcomes planned for those different groups. In their plans, some will be destined for extermination and some will be destined for intense genetic backward engineering to a previous time before the garden of eden and some will be destined for serfdom in service to the lifeform outcome of the second group ( genetically reverse engineered group ).

There's a slight possibility that the agenda is the opposite of that, to eliminate the reptilian hybrid genetics, but it really doesn't smell like that to my intuitive nostrils.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,530 times in 32,931 posts

If viruses aren't real, then many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carlitos (4th November 2022), DaveToo (3rd November 2022), Dick (3rd November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), Kalamos (5th November 2022), Kryztian (3rd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022), Yoda (3rd November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If viruses aren't real, then many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research.

That's exactly what I was thinking and stated in another post.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Beinfois (3rd November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wish I knew..!!. All I can tell you is that I am in contact with approx 250 folk locally (we don't always meet as a whole) but enough of us mix together regularly and meet up and all we are seeing around us (even in our small area) is folk dropping dead suddenly, heart attacks, and don't even mention the dreaded C word, my own mother since the Pfizer booster last nov now has legions coming up on her back, severe breakouts on her hands and having suffered from a rare form of glaucoma for the past 20 years, which left her with vision in only one eye now has hazy vision continuously in her only good eye and thinks the NHS will fix it for her, not to mention my sister inlaws brain tumour which she has had to battle for a surgeon to even look at and has finally agreed to operate on at some pointing December. My brother is now on his third bought of antibiotics to combat a chest infection which he has never suffered from in his life... and I'm not allowed to say a word....To say I am seething...at this point is an understatement.....

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    All I am seeing amongst family and friends (who think I am 'nuts' ) is them all getting ill...
    Ill from what, then....?

And you are spared illness simply because you 'don't believe'?

I don't get it

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Casey Claar (3rd November 2022), DaveToo (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (3rd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Something is NOT right with this world Bill, Nothing makes sense anymore...... If you are funded towards a certain direction, and this is their mantra.... then why wouldn't you do everything within your power to prove them right????

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Which is no doubt why Dr. Joseph Farrell coined the term "Quackademia".
    They sound like they know exactly what they are talking about when they go on and on about their "field of expertise" which can amount to nothing more than spinning tales of fantasy.
    But when it comes to telling the truth or actually making sense, they are positively dumbfounded ... as if it makes no sense at all.

Last edited by onawah; 3rd November 2022 at 23:16.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

EarthGirl (3rd November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 times in 251 posts

Robert Malone (PCR Test inventor) said two yrs ago that the PCR test, if used incorrectly intentionally or accidentally, would give you the desired result or an incorrect result.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th November 2022), EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast