Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Polls on what Avalon members believe in certain vital issues

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Polls on what Avalon members believe in certain vital issues

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Which is no doubt why Dr. Joseph Farrell coined the term "Quackademia".
    They sound like they know exactly what they are talking about when they go on and on about their "field of expertise" which can amount to nothing more than spinning tales of fantasy.
    But when it comes to telling the truth or actually making sense, they are positively dumbfounded ... as if it makes no sense at all.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If viruses aren't real, then many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research.

This is the opposite of what Bill was saying.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,879 times in 251 posts

Hi yiolas, i tend to agree with you.

I was on another forum 2-3 yrs ago and i posted something very crucial on that forum, Eventually near the beginning of all this BS, the PTB (i think) agreed that the virus did not come from a wet market, but it escaped from the Wuhan Biolab, either deliberately or accidently.
    Where i live (Australia) there is a Biolab, Its the CSIRO Animal Health Laboratory, they may have changed their name but, it contains every virus you could imagine, its about 5-6 miles from my home.
    Now get this...The media, TV Newspapers and radio were gloating about the fact that the CSIRO Lab in my city of Geelong, was only the second place on earth to have made this virus IN A LAB, they said openly that the first place was at the Wuhan Lab.
    So they were telling us very early that the virus was Man Made in two Labs, Geelong and Wuhan.
    I posted this article (to a former forum i was on) from one of our local newspapers where they were bragging about it, i cannot find that article anywhere now.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), Ivanhoe (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), pyrangello (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

But it's not the opposite of what many whistleblowers are saying, which is that, yes, "many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research."
    And what that leads us to conclude is what many other whistleblowers have been saying, which is that the main agenda which is being shoved down humanity's throats by the elite has nothing to do with the furtherance of humanity, but has everything to do with depopulation, transhumanism and the tyranny of the many by the few.
    An inconvenient truth indeed!
    But one which cannot, with any integrity, be ignored.
    Those dots should not be that difficult to connect, given all the information we have been privy to and posted here for years now.

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Which is no doubt why Dr. Joseph Farrell coined the term "Quackademia".
    They sound like they know exactly what they are talking about when they go on and on about their "field of expertise" which can amount to nothing more than spinning tales of fantasy.
    But when it comes to telling the truth or actually making sense, they are positively dumbfounded ... as if it makes no sense at all.

If viruses aren't real, then many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research.

This is the opposite of what Bill was saying.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th November 2022), EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Phoenix1304 (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

But it's not the opposite of what many whistleblowers are saying, which is that, yes, "many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research."

And what that leads us to conclude is what many other whistleblowers have been saying, which is that the main agenda which is being shoved down humanity's throats by the elite has nothing to do with the furtherance of humanity, but has everything to do with depopulation, transhumanism and the tyranny of the many by the few.
    An inconvenient truth indeed!
    But one which cannot, with any integrity, be ignored.
    Those dots should not be that difficult to connect, given all the information we have been privy to and posted here for years now.
    Sorry my brain does not compute.

Let's go through all possibilities:

1. many dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research.

2. many smart scientists (and smart governments!) have been making good use of VAST amounts of money for decades on fruitful, productive, well-conceived bioweapons research

3. some dumb scientists (and dumb governments!) have been wasting a VAST amount of money for decades on fruitless, unproductive, misconceived bioweapons research.

4. some smart scientists (and smart governments!) have been making good use of VAST amounts of money for decades on fruitful, productive, well-conceived bioweapons research

So you are saying, many whistleblowers agree with 1.
    But that other whistleblowers believe that:

"the main agenda which is being shoved down humanity's throats by the elite has nothing to do with the furtherance of humanity, but has everything to do with depopulation, transhumanism and the tyranny of the many by the few."

Bill I believe was implying 2.

Well I say to you the following. If the second group of whistleblowers are correct, they need
    loads of money to be doing their nefarious research.
    Which brings us right back to 2.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Crank this back a notch.

Does there have to be a direct correlation between the word bioweapon and the word virus ?

I think Bill's statement was asserting that there was.

Whoever has spent billions on bioweapons research, COULD have done so without ever having handled a virus.

Arsenic isn't a virus, but it'll make a hell of a mess of you.

We know there is gross deception in that field. Ebola used to be a flesh eating parasite, then, somehow through smoke and mirrors, they relaunched it onto the world as a 'virus'. Funny that, but not so hard to understand in retrospect, now we know they had an agenda to go in the direction of "virus" threats and stay the hell away from parasite threats, which would have raised the profile of anti parasite drugs too high at a time when they wanted the world to not even think of such things.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

I think viruses are real. The real question is what is a virus? Scientists had not understood its true nature. I remember there was the description that it was something between life and non-life. There have been so much research on bioweaponry using viruses, I believe the Dr.Mengles have determined exactly what they are but not telling it. When Dr. Meritt asked the question 'what is a virus' and then talked about small parasites, I think a virus is a nano-parasite of some kind. It inhabits in your body and takes all the good things from you without reciprocating. Its migratory behavior is also typical of a parasite, isn't it. I am no biologist, just a guess.

The question remains whether covid -19 is caused by a virus given the name SARSII and colorful animations to make it look real.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Crank this back a notch.

Does there have to be a direct correlation between the word bioweapon and the word virus ?

Whoever has spent billions on bioweapons research, COULD have done so without ever having handled a virus.

We know there is gross deception in that field. Ebola used to be a flesh eating parasite, then, somehow through smoke and mirrors, they relaunched it onto the world as a 'virus'. Funny that, but not so hard to understand in retrospect, now we know they had an agenda to go in the direction of "virus" threats and stay the hell away from parasite threats, which would have raised the profile of anti parasite drugs too high at a time when they wanted the world to not even think of such things.
    I follow what you are saying.

Of course I don't have the answer.

But the big question is this.
    Whether you call it a virus or something else like a bioweapon or 'KooBaklumi',
    whatever you want to call it, it needs to be transmissible to be effective.

That is the difficult part for those nefarious people working in labs. There are many toxins/poisons that can kill people.
    But they aren't transmissible.

There needs to be a fine balance between engineering something (either purely synthetic, or combo of synthetic and biological) that can kill people AND at the same time be transmissible.

It's not easy to do.
    If it's too strong it will kill people before it's had a chance to spread (assuming it can).

If it's too weak, sure it can potentially spread (if it's designed to), but it won't kill many people because of its weakness.

So you see the 'problem' with creating these buggers.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

And was it a coincidence that people were dropping dead on the streets in China supposedly from COVID when it made its debut, at the very same time that 5G began operating there?
    Is it a coincidence that many of the symptoms of COVID are the same as glysophate poisoning?
    Glysophate which is so ubiquitous that wheat kernels are actually soaked in it after being harvested?
    What statistics have ever been compiled showing the cumulative effects of the numerous toxins we are constantly being bombarded with from pesticides to pharmaceuticals, chemtrails, fluoride, GMOs, EMFs, etc. etc etc.?
    Crank this back a notch.

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Gwin Ru (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Re: the "pandemic" - My two cents is that yes there is a virus (a genetic manipulated one ), and there was a pandemic that based partly on an actual virus, and partly based around dramatic political and media fearmongering that relied on potentially false positive testing results and cherry picked and falsified data to ensure it remained extant.

That said, I'd also say that most doctors and scientists don't fully understand what a virus is, how it completely works, and what it's role in our environment is.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th November 2022 at 17:59.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), Ivanhoe (4th November 2022), Jambo (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    In this new world of controlled information both iput and output, it is hard to determine if something is true or false, even for apparently simple 'facts'. Since we are supposedly 'wiser' than the average, it is interesting know what members think of certain issues. The collective ideas shown in a poll may also give the degree of authenticity. For example, if 80% of the members think that there is no virus in this pandemic, we may consider it as a probability, that there is an 80% chance there is no virus.
    I had to go for don't know finally. I know there's a disease out there. I know what I had late Dec/early Jan 2020 was very similar to flu, but presented slightly differently to any flu I've had before with the post viral cough and malaise lasting about the 3 months often associated with 'long covid'. I don't know it was what they call covid, but it matches the symptoms and what others report. It appeared transmissable, swept through several family members.

Quote Collective intelligence is usually accurate (remember usefulness of the ask the audience option in the million dollar TV show?)
    I just wanted to put something out there. I had to say 'don't know' because I've been through the 'viruses don't exist' 'germ theory of disease flawed' rabbit hole and there's much there that seems plausible. I've also been through the covid is parasite, chemtrail effect, 5g electromagnetic induced illness and countless more. The information space is saturated, there are people out there pushing blood borne disorders, graphene oxide kill bots, parasite bio weapons etc etc.

I think one virus I'm sure exists is information warfare and that profusion of possible threats is no accident, it's by design. Alongside the genuine researchers, there's been a calculated process I believe to overload us with potential threat explanations, diversions and red herrings.

This appears to be how a world war is fought in the early 21st century. Doesn't matter whether you're wearing a uniform or not, if you're a member of the human race you're a participant every time you open a news site or read your social media.

ps. It's a really good idea to poll on multiple questions in this way. one poll per thread is I think a limitation of the forum software. If you used a unique tag however and some consistency in the thread titles we could use that as a way of linking the different questions.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), DaveToo (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2022), syrwong (4th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

And was it a coincidence that people were dropping dead on the streets in China supposedly from COVID when it made its debut, at the very same time that 5G began operating there?
    Is it a coincidence that many of the symptoms of COVID are the same as glysophate poisoning?
    Glysophate which is so ubiquitous that wheat kernels are actually soaked in it after being harvested?
    What statistics have ever been compiled showing the cumulative effects of the numerous toxins we are constantly being bombarded with from pesticides to pharmaceuticals, chemtrails, fluoride, GMOs, EMFs, etc. etc etc.?
    Crank this back a notch.

This is a mind blowing, magnificent post.

Whatever, high strangeness we are experiencing is a multipronged approach. We are having the kitchen sink thrown at us from many, many angles.

Yesterday I looked at the ingredients that were in a vitamin product I had naively trusted and there was PEG, polyethylene glycol that has been known to cause massive problems for some. It's used in the product Miralax and it is also the Mrna injections. It has been implicated in creating psychosis and behavioral change in some children. It has been noted among parents of kids that give large amounts per suggestion of MDs. to use larger amounts as these kids tend to have problems with constipation. There are cases of total personality change. I watched a documentary about a this very loving kid with Downs that has become violent , angry and aggressive due to using massive amounts of this. If you look it is promoted as not even entering the body systemically, it simply passes through the GI tract and relieves constipation. It also can generate anaphylaxis in some. Even people that had used it for some times without side effects. Why on earth did that need to be added to a vitamin? This is just one example.

I feel this whole thing feels very orchestrated, I can't imagine humans pulling this off,cooperating with a brilliant , diabolical plan and staying with the whole deal that is occurring at this time on there own. I think that is the big question. There may have been a so called group that we credit with creating this scenario but so much of it was prophesied. I think there is more to this whole thing than meets the eye, so to speak.
    Last edited by Pam; 4th November 2022 at 14:52.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), EarthGirl (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), norman (5th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Starkey's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whatever it is, I was badly hurt by it. I took it for granted that it was a virus. I suppose it could be a parasite but it seemed like a virus, at least initially. If it is a bio weapon it was effective on me. I had to quit my job. I had long Covid. I’m still recovering from it. It’s been almost a year. I have a holistic doctor who is doing her best. Mainstream doctors are absolutely at a loss and sometimes won’t even acknowledge it.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Starkey For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), DaveToo (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), rgray222 (4th November 2022), tessie999 (5th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Starkey, I am really, really sorry that you have had to suffer with some kind of long term thing. Also, not knowing how to deal with it must be very difficult to deal with. Life can be challenging enough without having something like this thrown on your plate. Wish I had some answer for you.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2022), Casey Claar (4th November 2022), DaveToo (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Starkey (4th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Starkey's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Pam. Your compassion is enough.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Starkey For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th November 2022), DaveToo (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), tessie999 (5th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Poisonning-01.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	49866

... the same way said $$ have been engulfed in cancer "research" tracking answers to wrong, inapplicable questions while burying Royal Rife and his frequencies.

Related:

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (4th November 2022), Journeyman (4th November 2022), onawah (4th November 2022), Pam (4th November 2022), Starkey (4th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

So what have you done to help yourself apart from posting the Avalon forum about your long Covid? I smell a rat?
    Quote Posted by Starkey (here)
    Whatever it is, I was badly hurt by it. I took it for granted that it was a virus. I suppose it could be a parasite but it seemed like a virus, at least initially. If it is a bio weapon it was effective on me. I had to quit my job. I had long Covid. I’m still recovering from it. It’s been almost a year. I have a holistic doctor who is doing her best. Mainstream doctors are absolutely at a loss and sometimes won’t even acknowledge it.

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by Starkey (here)
    . . . . I suppose it could be a parasite but it seemed like a virus, at least initially. . . .
    Dr Lee Merritt often mentions a 3rd category. What she calls a Contact Poison.

As best I yet understand that, it's any kind of molecular structure that causes damage to the functioning of normal cells etc. The so called 'Spike Protein' has been spoken of in that way, and the 'waste' products of bacteria and parasites are sometimes spoken of in that way too. The scope for artificial parasite 'waste products' needs consideration, observation and investigation.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Pam (6th November 2022), Starkey (5th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2