Thread: *ast* Former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow *ast* Former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro

First of all, the Brazilian presidential election was done in two stages, with the first round on October 2 and the second on October 30, 2022 and the 9th presidential election since the promulgation of the constitution in 1988...

For the outgoing president “ Jair Bolsonaro born March 25, 1955 , Aries by the Sun and Aquarius by its Moon conjunction Venus and Mercury. The Moon is in harmony with the axis of the foundations MC/public life and FC/private life and the valorization of traditional family life in its political project. Are these ideas applied in his political life? We find the opposition of Mars/MC and retro Saturn/FC, can speak of rigidity, of a restrictive and conversationist policy, shrinking into a trickle. This president in power will have hit hard converting the Amazon rainforest into agricultural land. If deforestation continues in 2050, the Amazon will have lost 40% of its forest ...

Let's see the transits together:

Mars in its retrograde loop in Gemini, the house of knowing projects in 10 in Taurus Mars is in exile and close to its South Node in conjunction during its stationary phase and early retro phase. The soldier will have lost his luster, but not for everyone to see his ranking 49% of the votes in the 2nd round!

Jupiter in retrograde phase on its Sun could have brought success which is not the case, because many Brazilians who had voted for him in the previous elections in 2018, retracted in 2022.

Saturn in retrograde phase on his Venus in Aquarius master of his MC, we can see once again high-placed Brazilians disengage by severely judging the president currently deposed from his throne. Mars is master of the 9 (Brazilians living abroad and who for the majority voted for Lula.

The military consciousness embodied by Bolsonaro by the position of his Mars in 10 is quite revealing in its destruction, forming a large square in his astrological sky in a country divided in two between the richest and the poorest, but also a population awakening to the ecological challenge of the middle class and the most awake of the population.

Uranus in retrograde phase, will not have spared its Mars in Taurus reactivating its square with Venus and Pluto and the opposition with Saturn. The 2nd conjunction with Mars is scheduled between November/December and the 3rd and last in March 2023, sanctions I think should follow because of its policy which will have weakened the population most at risk as well as its policy of discrimination against indigenous people . Uranus in transit in 10 (the career) and 2nd master of the 7 (the others) on the Mars/Saturn axis, the latter is the 1st master of the 7, causing him to lose supporters from the previous election..

Neptune conjunction Jupiter in the 8th house (a crisis of social and human values), especially since in the natal Jupiter conjunction Uranus is squared to Neptune, so man wasted this reservoir by trampling a category Population. Can it change when the conjunction of Neptune and Saturn arrives at its Sun in 2025? , not sure, Neptune being at the quincunx of the Sun in the natal. Moreover, Neptune is at the triple trine of Venus, Moon and Mercury affirming an ideal of happiness at two speeds...

Pluto in transit in the 7th house (the others) square to retro natal Neptune in the 3rd house thought, it is the disappointed Bolsonaro. In the natal Pluto is in opposition the Moon in the close framing of Venus and Mercury. We can say that he used his wife to convey a speech that was not necessarily his, but that this public spotlight had the advantage of pointing the finger at a degradation of the family...

Chiron in transit in the house 9 and in the natal in 7, arrived in conjunction with its Sun in 2019 the year when the clearing of the Amazon will have been 4 times greater than in 2018 after its withdrawal from the agreement of Paris for the climate and the aura from this period makes its popularity drop...

In these progressions, the Moon at the time of the presidential campaign found itself in conjunction with Pluto, which in the native it is in opposition to it and begins its “First quarter”, a phase of action which will have penalized it. We can think that Bolsonaro, does not know how to be loved, in the natal Venus is squared to Saturn and in progress in the axis of opposition Saturn retro, a progressed opposition which will be exact by 2027, perhaps to think that his marriage with Michelle Bolsonaro will not hold following this defeat? , especially at this time the Moon progressed after its conjunction Neptune will arrive in conjunction Saturn.

We must not delude ourselves about the issues of the Amazonian forest in Brazil, it is the galloping demography with a population in 2021 of more than 215 million, but certainly not a reason to transform a forest into a gigantic agricultural land.

In its solar revolution 2022, we find Saturn in conjunction Venus, knowing in the natal, there is a square and in progression an opposition, which shows that this failure of the elections to see it come out 2ndwill be experienced painfully and a Lunar Eclipse on November 8, Venus in conjunction her Saturn opposition natal Mars receiving Uranus. A resistance necessarily at the rendezvous! So the Lunar Eclipse can become the trigger for an event that we did not expect from Bolsonaro and which could end his political career? In the natal, the axis of the Lunar Nodes being located in the axis of the founding signs, North Node/Capricorn and South Node/Cancer by analogy with the axis of the foundations MC/Mars and FC/Saturn that tradition is respected, but also which prevents the evolution of consciousness from advancing on the path of emancipation.

The rulers of the axis of the Taurus/Scorpio lunar nodes are Mars and Venus located in conjunction in the SR 2002, for reference the capital (Brasilia), this conjunction is found at the FC signifying the end of something. It is possible that a last joker will be attempted, not believing in the merits of the election results, the master of this progressed First Quarter "Mercury" (Sun/Gemini, Moon/Virgo) is in conjunction Mars, all blows are allowed for those who believe in it, especially since their silence after the result can be the ferment of something in preparation (progressive first quarter obliges).

Bolsonaro, was born in the furrow of a phase 12 in analogy with Neptune master of the 12th sign of the zodiac, in the house 3 the thought framing the FC (the roots, the country ...) with Saturn the social ideal, Mars master from the FC and being at the MC, that he will have tried to concretize his ideal… with Mars currently in a retrograde phase, the plan will have failed?

Translation of my article in English

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (4th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Default Re: *ast* Former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro

• BRAZIL IS EXPLODING!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (3rd November 2022), Lunesoleil (7th November 2022), palehorse (3rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* Former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro

Thank you Exomatrix for the video with the French translation, after doing my astrological tour, I had this intuition that Lula had been released from prison in view of the presidential elections. Then I received my answer which I had seen correctly when I went further in my astrological investigation.
    It's my tool, sorry for the astrological technique, it's my way of understanding this Machiavellianism in the politics of Brazil
    The rest is hot, I published it today on my blog

Brazil and its history (3)

To follow up on the first article on Brazil published at the time of COVID , since after my two articles on the former (Jair Bolsonario) and new (Lula Da Silva) president of the country, I have found other lines of thought for better understanding the political issues of this country.

Here are some important dates that will have marked notable changes in Brazil

Independence of Brazil from September 7, 1822
    Abolition of slavery from May 13, 1888
    Proclamation of the Republic of November 15, 1889
    Military dictatorship between 1964 and 1985, will have started with a (Coup d'etat March 31, 1964) by the end of the dictatorship on March 15, 1985
    Brazilian Constitution approved by the National Assembly on September 22, 1988 and promulgated and adopted on October 5, 1988

Let's start with what is further to go to what is closer...

Independence of Brazil : there are two important conjunctions the first of Neptune and Uranus a cycle of 171 years, therefore which ended in 1993, so we can say after the change of political regime in Brazil. Then the conjunction of Jupiter / Moon is more open to the international and much greater social opportunities for the local population, even if poverty is growing. This historical date is presented under a Last quarter, Mars is in the axis of opposition Saturn retro, requires a permanent struggle because the opportunities require to make efforts, dare to push the doors of the extreme (Mercury double square with Uranus /Neptune …

Abolition of slavery : at the time of a crescent Moon, with Saturn conjunction at the North Node serving as a way out of the opposition Jupiter retro with Sun, Mercury, Neptune and Pluto, nothing is however acquired and which will ask to adopt a moral of steel to raise his life above the others. We can say that the activities in parallel with the retrograde conjunction of Mars and Uranus, the price to pay to feel free, should we choose the direction most adapted to our social condition...

proclamation of the republic , we find the conjunction of retro Neptune and retro Pluto, a cycle of 500 years in the axis of opposition to the Sun, which marks a profound transformation within the country. Note that Neptune/Pluto is in the square of Pluto, so these three planets will have a strong impact on the policy of the republics that will follow one another. Like the period of 2020 under the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn near Jupiter which itself is in this sign during the first republic. Further away the conjunction of Saturn/Neptune in 1989 still in Capricorn is times of mutations. In progression on the basis of the foundation of the republics, we find a First quarter of the cycle (phase of action) and political change in October 2022.What is interesting to note since the first election of Lula da Silva in 2002 in a progressed mode Mars found itself in opposition Neptune with 1° of orb then Pluto, can one think that the policy of the president of the time which lasted 8 years would have caused corruption? knowing that retro Saturn was also part of the double square of the opposition... 2026, Uranus in transit will find itself in conjunction with Neptune/Pluto and at the square of retro Saturn and which corresponds to Brazil's next presidential term...

Military dictatorship : in the wake of the retrograde conjunction of Pluto and Uranus, a cycle of 127 years, we can say that this military regime will still have years to evolve sustainably in this country, this cycle would end around 2091. At the time campaign in October the threat of military forces was very present in Brazil! We find there a waning conjunction of Mars to the Sun and the moon conjunction Neptune retro, a period which will have lasted 21 years under an authoritarian and sometimes brutal regime which will have forced the country to adopt a new type of economy. The exit from the dictatorship was made in the progressed cycle the Moon conjunction Uranus / Pluto retro in opposition Saturn retro, I see rather a dependency than a liberation...

Brazilian Constitution of 1988, (22/09/88) under a conjunction of Saturn/Uranus a cycle of 45 years, which took place at 29° Sagittarius, the following cycle will take place in 10 years in June 2032 at 27° Gemini, therefore certainly has at that time changes are possible in the constitution. We find in the constitution in force the position of retro Mars in the axis of opposition to the Sun. If we add Neptune in the cycle of Saturn and Uranus which was there in conjunction, we find ourselves in the presence of a cycle of 180 years evolving in the sign of Capricorn marking political life.Note that the Saturn/Uranus conjunction is in the square of retro Mars in Aries, implements the military force of the country... (5/10/88) Mercury started its retrograde phase 6 days after the approval of the constitution and progressing to today's date,

We are entangled in a combination of cycles forming a kind of fractal, these cycles form ricochets causing tensions. The importance of the military in the political life of Brazil , must make Mars in these journeys around the zodiac set the tempo. Just like the retrograde phase in Gemini, which will have impacted during the presidential campaign of Brazil the conjunction of Neptune/Pluto in the first degrees of Gemini in the last 10 days of August and an accentuation of tension of the population between the two favourites. Then the last two months of September and October and a Mars that has entered its retrogradation loop and will return close to Neptune and Pluto before resuming its direct march in January 2023.

Anything can happen during this retro phase of Mars, which is very present in the political life of Brazil . The three squares of Mars and Neptune can have a fatal blow on the just elected president? , we find Uranus there which will meet two more times in Mars conjunctions, there is no planet in the president who has just come out… The decisive moment will arrive around the Full Moon of December 8 Retro Mars in opposition to the Sun, we will know if the policy initiated after the second round will remain in the state. Obviously this is a period that will not only be experienced in Brazil, but in all countries where military oppression can be diverted from its objective... and closer to us the lunar eclipse of November 8...

Translation of my article in English

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gini (7th November 2022), Journeyman (1st December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: *ast* Former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro

The military has declared Bolsonaro the president:
    https://www.eutimes.net/2022/11/braz...ent-of-brazil/

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* Former President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro

Thank you for the information, I have an article from a week ago on France 24, I share the link with the English translation
    In Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro challenges the result of the presidential election in court

I have another information that comes from a youtube channel which normally goes against the grain of that given by the mainstream media, but this time the defense is for Lula, I don't understand anything anymore. There is possibility to listen with the translator of the language you want

What I see clearly in this progression is the opposition of Venus which received Uranus in opposition Saturn. We have been in a decreasing square for 2 years between Saturn and Uranus and outgoing President Jair Bolsonaro has been in a policy of economic recession. He started his First Quarter progressed, it's a phase of action and at the same time, he practiced an policy that endangered the Amazon rainforest and it harms him,

Mars retrograde in Gemini is the ruler of his Sun in Aries square Neptune and trine Saturn, he is sandwiched between two contradictory energies with his natal Mars receiving Uranus. An irrepressible urge to act, Mars retrograde isn't going to help him in January, that's my opinion and I could be wrong ...

The former president of Brazil, returns to the stage, with Lula da Silva
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 3rd December 2022 at 22:22.

+ Reply to Thread