+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The last 5 years

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Avalon Member Timewaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The last 5 years

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Hope you enjoyed your five year vacation while the rest of us here were freaking out about Armageddon.

Quote Posted by Timewaster (here)
    Which whistlebowers seem fake? (have the blue avalons come down to save us like which was promised? has David Wilcock split with Coorey Goode?
    Since I just made up a partial list this week, I will try to answer that (although not all Avalonians are in agreement, and this list isn't complete)
    • Corey Goode
    • David Wilcock
    • Sean David Morton
    • Dr. Michael Salla
    • James Gilliland
    • Simon Parkes
    • Deborah Tavares
    • Mark Richards
    • Emery Smith
    Also, check out the threads started by snoop4truth for more.

David Wilcock is one of Corey's few associates who has not denounced him, but they don't seem to have anything to do with each other any more. David is busy trying to get investors to help him produce his anti-gravity free energy car.
    Dr Salla what happened with him?

Also Simon Parkes?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), Harmony (18th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Also Simon Parkes?
    The answers are complex but here are two threads that should answer your questions if you have time to go through them all:

Michael Salla, Get Out NOW!
    Not only has Salla backed Corey Goode and claimed he completely vetted him, yet he ignored much advice from fellow ufologists, and now he is backing ex-con financial fraud Sean David Morton

As for Simon Parkes:
    The Truth About Simon Parkes
    Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor
    Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), DNA (18th December 2022), Harmony (18th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022), Timewaster (18th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-z...as-terrorists/

Time Waster and all other kiwis maybe should monitor their electronic foot print.
    New Zealand is bat sh!t crazy.
    That link I shared is the New Zealand intelligence agencies asking for citizens to turn in other citizens regarding any anti government ideals.
    Anti covid jab opinions are considered terrorism now.
    They have a special hot line and everything.

If there is one thing to remember it is this, there is a globalistic cabal bent on creating a one world government.
    First order of priority is depopulation.
    Don't take the jab.
    Don't take any vaccinations.
    View everything medical with extreme suspicion.
    Good luck

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), Matthew (18th December 2022), Nasu (19th December 2022), Patient (19th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022), Timewaster (18th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,438 times in 8,340 posts

Hello everyone, . . . .

What whistleblowers seem legit? has there been any good info released.

. . . . Or anything else that you think i should know
    Check out Jessie Czebotar.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), DNA (18th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022), Timewaster (18th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Interesting! Great post by Bill. Being an NZer myself and being away from this forum for the last 2 years or so, apart from a check in and a quick read of a few posts, the last thing I would do is what my fellow kiwi has done here.
    It has put in a nutshell what is wrong with this country and why we have such a PM. Most do not want to do any homework, want it all handed to them, and go and vote for a very left Labour govt that is basically communist.
    Who is going to offer you the most of OPM (other peoples money) for the least amount of effort? very shallow thinking is this tax the rich and just take it form someone else.
    I have had much to do with international visitors who describe us as somewhat backward as a country and I have to agree when I see posts like this OP. I'm sure the OP has all his covid shots and jabs, I cannot call those things vaccines because they are not.
    That said it gives me no satisfaction to be telling everyone around me that I told you so about the global scam that they have just fallen for. I'm thinking he has woken up to this and remembered avalon.
    To mis-spell avian and quote blue avalons are supposed to be saving us is troll behavior and to boot the posters handle says it all. Do not feed the trolls! Please be clear I am responding to Bills post not the OPs one, despite appearances. I did enjoy Bills reply and agree whole heartedly.
    I think I am making this post to apologize for NZ, which feels weird, that I don't want Avalonians to think we are all like that here in NZ!
    I'm not trolling, just trying to find my way.

I was forced to get the first two vaccines in NZ when we had the stupid law, heaps of people losing their jobs because they chose not to get the vaccine. I wish i was that brave, have had heart problems ever since.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Also Simon Parkes?
    The answers are complex but here are two threads that should answer your questions if you have time to go through them all:

Michael Salla, Get Out NOW!
    Not only has Salla backed Corey Goode and claimed he completely vetted him, yet he ignored much advice from fellow ufologists, and now he is backing ex-con financial fraud Sean David Morton

As for Simon Parkes:
    The Truth About Simon Parkes
    Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor
    Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?
    Thank you.

Kerry Cassidy? i dont see her on youtube anymore

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), DNA (18th December 2022), Kryztian (18th December 2022), Matthew (18th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-z...as-terrorists/

Time Waster and all other kiwis maybe should monitor their electronic foot print.
    New Zealand is bat sh!t crazy.
    That link I shared is the New Zealand intelligence agencies asking for citizens to turn in other citizens regarding any anti government ideals.
    Anti covid jab opinions are considered terrorism now.
    They have a special hot line and everything.

If there is one thing to remember it is this, there is a globalistic cabal bent on creating a one world government.
    First order of priority is depopulation.
    Don't take the jab.
    Don't take any vaccinations.
    View everything medical with extreme suspicion.
    Good luck
    Bad times here in NZ.

Its frustrating dealing with people, they know the vaccines are bulls***, but just joke about it and move on

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

DNA (18th December 2022), sunflower (18th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

I was forced to get the first two vaccines in NZ when we had the stupid law, heaps of people losing their jobs because they chose not to get the vaccine. I wish i was that brave, have had heart problems ever since.
    So very sorry. There's a thread here which may be very useful:
    The Project Camelot channel was taken down by YouTube. All the videos have now been transferred to Odysee.

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (22nd December 2022), DNA (18th December 2022), Jambo (18th December 2022), Kryztian (18th December 2022), kudzy (18th December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022), Matthew (18th December 2022), Nasu (19th December 2022), Tigger (18th December 2022), Timewaster (18th December 2022), Yoda (18th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The Project Camelot channel was taken down by YouTube. All the videos have now been transferred to Odysee.

Thank you for your kindness.
    its nice to be around people who care/help.
    getting really good vibes from you Bill and others.

Also I am a Personal trainer, and done Pro Wrestling for the last 5 years as a hobbie,
    I have a Instagram channel that you should check out if you if you wanna have a laugh the name is _big_gun I post mainly satire
    Last edited by Timewaster; 18th December 2022 at 14:42.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,862 times in 2,592 posts

Also Simon Parkes?
    Timewaster - Above top right corner you will find a link to "Advanced Search" There you can type in a search for any keyword on PA, like Salla or "Simon Parkes" and choose posts or threads. There you can read posts about the subjects from recent to past posts.
    That way you can catch up yourself on the subjects that you are interested in! (rather than having others do your work)

PS - Sorry about your vax status. There are many threads with much info about possible side effects and remedies you might want to browse to protect yourself and your loved ones from future assaults. Glad to have you back.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), DNA (21st December 2022), Ewan (18th December 2022), Jambo (18th December 2022), Kryztian (18th December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022), Timewaster (18th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

One thing ive noticed the last few years is to move to fully electric cars. They had probably had this technology for 40 plus years, so why this big push now??
    Makes me think they might attack the power grids in the future to immobilize us.
    Or is that crazy talk?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), LoneWolf76 (20th December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022), Matthew (18th December 2022), Patient (19th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

One thing ive noticed the last few years is to move to fully electric cars. They had probably had this technology for 40 plus years, so why this big push now??
    Makes me think they might attack the power grids in the future to immobilize us.
    Or is that crazy talk?
    You might find these posts interesting.

I do not think electric cars are meant to go main stream by way of replacing internal combustion engines. I think they are better suited to a 'niche' market. If they stay a niche market, they will be less demanding on the infrastructure and resources: both sourcing for materials and for electricity. A lot of people mistake advancements for replacements but competitive markets are always moving.

I hope they stay in the niche market. They will have a nice following, be able to maintain their price points; and hopefully, recycle the materials involved when the life of the vehicle is over.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), wondering (19th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    And his (Timewaster) person IS intellectually lazy. Why should he expect the courtesy of a synopsis when the rest of us have to troll through volumes of bad stuff to grasp even the tiniest nugget? Isn’t that the purpose of this what is becoming an echo chamber?
    I might have found this question annoying if we got them all the time, but since we don't, I thought it an interesting challenge to think about what has happened over a certain period of time, the last 5 years, 20 years or 50 years. I thought it got a good response from Bill and even though I basically knew about most of what his bullet points were about, it puts things into perspective - makes you think about where we've come from, and where we are going.

Quote Sorry to be blunt but this forum is on the verge of losing any relevancy.
    I'll be blunt too (and neither of us need to be sorry about that.) If you want to find diamonds, you have to dig through a lot of dirt. And there is a lot of dirt here and some real gems too.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 23rd December 2022 at 02:03.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), DNA (21st December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022), Nasu (19th December 2022), wondering (19th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

One thing ive noticed the last few years is to move to fully electric cars.
    All electric cars are powered by coal. And there's not a fraction of enough lithium that can possibly be mined in the foreseeable future.

The entire thing is a kind of magician's illusion psy-op. No electric car technology is sustainable or practicable right now.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (19th December 2022), Ivanhoe (21st December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022), Nasu (19th December 2022), pueblo (18th December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2022), wondering (19th December 2022), Yoda (19th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Yes the effect of electric vehicles is the shorter range, and the funnelling of car charging into domestic electric. Autonomy is a casualty imho.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (19th December 2022), Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), Mari (21st December 2022), pueblo (18th December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2022), wondering (19th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

All electric cars are powered by coal. And there's not a fraction of enough lithium that can possibly be mined in the foreseeable future.

The entire thing is a kind of magician's illusion psy-op. No electric car technology is sustainable or practicable right now.
    Whatever happened to Plasma Power? I remember years ago reading something Teal Swann said, to the effect that plasma was the power of the future which, when harnessed, could power the entire world for cents. Oh . . . I just answered my own question; would the ptb ever allow virtually free energy? But a quick look online shows that it's still there on the back burner, although doesn't appear to have moved on much since 2009.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

avid (19th December 2022), Bill Ryan (18th December 2022), Peace in Oz (19th December 2022), pueblo (18th December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th December 2022), Timewaster (21st December 2022), wondering (19th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

What about Nikola Tesla's 1932 electric prototype. He supposedly drove one week, only using energy from the ether.
    Necessity being the mother of invention, you can bet your sweet bippy, that there are many inventors and backyard mechanics who are ready to try most anything.

Pierre
    Last edited by Yoda; 19th December 2022 at 00:28.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

avid (19th December 2022), Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Isserley (19th December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022), Timewaster (21st December 2022), wondering (19th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Hello everyone, . . . .

What whistleblowers seem legit? has there been any good info released.

. . . . Or anything else that you think i should know
    Check out Jessie Czebotar.
    I did last night, thanks. Had to watch on Rumble though cos there wasnt much stuff on her on youtube.

Any other whistleblowers or experiencers?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Bill, what do you think is going on in Antarctica?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Well, all I can say us that it's a perfect place for humans to hide activities, and for ETs to do the same thing.

For those who are unaware, this was an astonishing piece of Project Camelot testimony:

https://projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.html

That very long single page contains a translation of the German original, which is here:

https://projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.pdf

For anyone at all with a math/physics background, take a look at page 346 onwards. This shows in full detail an advanced mathematical model in 5 or 6 dimensions. It's real math, and no hoaxer in their bedroom could ever possibly have come up with this.

We commented on this on the Camelot page linked above:

~~~

Theoretical physicist's summary

We asked a theoretical physicist if he would comment on the mathematical physics section of the book. He is a respected academic with a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics (quantum mechanics, electrodynamics and relativity) and over 200 international scientific publications in journals from several countries. His first language is not English, but his English is nonetheless excellent.
    1. The mathematics is genuine. The education level of the author would have to be Ph.D.

2. It is a model. In Physics we have many models, and we must consider them all with respect if they don’t lead to experimental contradictions.

3. For example, String Theory is a model. Some people accept it, and others (such as Roger Penrose) do not believe in Strings. But the final word is in the experiment.

4. This presents a Photon Model which reproduces known results in Physics, but it also admits (which is important) the involvement of the Ether. In my personal opinion: Current Physics will advance if it accepts the existence of the Ether.

5. This is an innovative model... and in a few aspects it reminds me of extensions from other models (for example, Tewari's model for the electron).

6. The ‘Ghost-balls’ remind me of some of Tesla's experiments.

7. It employs 5 and/or 6 dimensions, which is normal in Physics. For example, the Kaluza-Klein Theory uses a 5-dimensional space.

In summary: the model presented in this material has genuine ideas and mathematics. Separately from that, it may or may not be successful in describing Nature. If this material is rejected, then one must reject many, many similar scientific papers that each day are published in the Journals of Physics.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (21st December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st December 2022), kudzy (22nd December 2022), leavesoftrees (22nd December 2022), mojo (21st December 2022), skogvokter (25th December 2022), Stephanie (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2022), Timewaster (23rd December 2022), Violet3 (22nd December 2022), Yoda (21st December 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Well, all I can say us that it's a perfect place for humans to hide activities, and for ETs to do the same thing.

For those who are unaware, this was an astonishing piece of Project Camelot testimony:

https://projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.html

That very long single page contains a translation of the German original, which is here:

https://projectcamelot.org/base_new_berlin.pdf

For anyone at all with a math/physics background, take a look at page 346 onwards. This shows in full detail an advanced mathematical model in 5 or 6 dimensions. It's real math, and no hoaxer in their bedroom could ever possibly have come up with this.

We commented on this on the Camelot page linked above:
    Surprised there is not an English translation available after all this time. Also in the 'Base_New_Berlin' document preface it mentions a Russian TV documentary entitled "Nazi Bases in Antarctica" with a long dead googlevideo link. It doesn't appear to be in the Avalon Library either?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast