+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying to institutionalize him?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,648 times in 8,595 posts

Default Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying to institutionalize him?

As seen at cliff's telegram - thread link below

Quote Harley Pasternak,
    The man threatening to drug Kanye West all over again, has connections to the military and drug experimentation.
    This has all the signs of a celebrity handler/MK Ultra. Wow.

No wonder they want to silence Kanye.
    He is continuing to expose the corrupt system in real time.

Thread:
    https://twitter.com/restoreorderusa/...3VqZFTacZd0fnA

(complete image)

(more at thread link)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th November 2022 at 20:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th November 2022), arwen (12th November 2022), astridmari (16th November 2022), Bill Ryan (5th November 2022), Bluegreen (10th November 2022), Craig (6th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (5th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2022), I am B (5th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), pabranno (5th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (5th November 2022), Sadieblue (5th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2022), Tintin (5th November 2022), TrumanCash (5th November 2022), Vangelo (5th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,055 times in 8,170 posts

Default Re: Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying to institutionalize him?

You have to tread carefully with all KW stories.

One week he's really going for the light, then the next time I hear about him he's back on the Golden Dawn team.

He's really struggling. I wish him luck, but I'll guess those bastards have no intention of letting him out of their grip, unless it's in death.

There's even a slight possibility that they are sheep dipping him in amongst the good guys, to give him false light traction later on.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arwen (12th November 2022), astridmari (16th November 2022), Bill Ryan (5th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), I am B (5th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), pabranno (5th November 2022), TrumanCash (5th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying to institutionalize him?

Well I posted this not so much about Ye, but because I have long suspected this is true:

Quote But hey, if elites did assign handlers to celebrities, particularly those deemed unpredictable or hard to control, with the purpose of keeping those celebrities in line, those handlers would look *a lot* like Pasternak.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

arwen (12th November 2022), astridmari (16th November 2022), Bill Ryan (5th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (4th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), pabranno (5th November 2022), TrumanCash (5th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well I posted this not so much about Ye, but because I have long suspected this is true:

Quote But hey, if elites did assign handlers to celebrities, particularly those deemed unpredictable or hard to control, with the purpose of keeping those celebrities in line, those handlers would look *a lot* like Pasternak.
    Yes. A whole network.

They look like trainers. They look like doctors. They look like psychiatrists. They can even look like housekeepers. They look like new best friends. They look like every person involved in a maddening day where everything goes wrong because they’re attempting to do just everyday, simple things like a normal person. They look like everyone involved when they’ve been driven mad and then kicked when they’re down.

They are some of the least free people on the planet.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

arwen (12th November 2022), astridmari (16th November 2022), Bill Ryan (5th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2022), I am B (5th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Matthew (12th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), pabranno (5th November 2022), Pam (5th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (5th November 2022), TrumanCash (5th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Since its come out that a handler was attempting to put Kanye on psychotic medicine and put him in a conservatorship, take a listen to Dave Chappelle hinting at the exact same situation. Celebrity handlers/MK ultra has been going on in Hollywood far too long. He also talks about how they attempted to manipulate him into wearing a dress. The more you know.
    I recall that when Dave Chappelle dropped his huge money show and bugged out to Africa he either hinted at or later intimated these controller and threatening attempts were going on with him.

Here's a 2006 interview from an obvious elite insider (Oprah), who attempts to frame the narrative as Dave spiraling out of control - but he pushes back about control attempts on him and his creative output once he reached the big time.

at 10:45 - they tried to convince me I was insane - they tried to get me to take psychotic medicine.

I am not taking this medicine man, because I know these people are trying to control you, or maybe discredit you
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th November 2022 at 14:39.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

arwen (12th November 2022), astridmari (16th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), TrumanCash (6th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Sadly the Dave Chappelle story is mirrored in so many others... And I am sure that many people go through this silently as well, without people ever hearing about any of it... What the public sees and hears, is often times not even close to what is really going on. And when one person makes a claim about someone famous, because they're popular with the masses, people eat it up, believing they're learning some new personal insights into the life of whomever is being discussed... Sadly they never know what really happens, as Dave notes... behind the scenes...

Once these individuals begin to speak up about such things, or even question them? Their questioning becomes the next big topic, supporting the "Original concerns" that the individual noted... Yet it is taken as something else entirely, when there are others placing their own spin on things... Like he said, they claimed he had pneumonia, and suggested he "stick to the story"... And while that is a minor "Fib"... It lends a visual into how these individuals manipulate others...

I am glad he did walk around while supposedly "Sick"... I am glad he spoke about the "wall" that was built, which they later attributed to him, as 'Unusual behaviors"... I can now see why Brittany Spears shaved her head... To let people know that she is in a "Crazy" situation... I doubt that these individuals are crazy at all... But rather, their behavior a side effect of having to deal with everyone around them, in some way benefiting from controlling them..

RIP Bernie Mac...

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th November 2022), Justplain (5th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), mountain_jim (5th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), pabranno (5th November 2022), TrumanCash (6th November 2022), Vangelo (5th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: Who is Harley Pasternak, the man whom Kanye West has accused of trying to institutionalize him?

• The Truth About Harley Pasternak, Hollywood’s “Personal Trainer” To Ye & Dozens Of Others!

Harley Pasternak is a “personal trainer” to dozens of Hollywood celebrities with perhaps his most notable being Kanye West who recently exposed Pasternak as actually being a celebrity handler who threatened to institutionalize the rapper if he didn’t stay in line. Along with his connections is Hollywood, Harley Pasternak is also connected to the Canadian military and was involved in psychological operations involving drugs. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth looks behind the scenes at the bad actors in Hollywood who pose as “personal trainers” but who are actually hired handlers whose role is to keep unpredictable celebrities in line.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th November 2022 at 14:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), Docim369 (6th November 2022), eagle0027 (6th November 2022), iota (6th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), mountain_jim (6th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), TrumanCash (6th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022), wegge (6th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Kanye Drops A Bomb - Who Is Harley Pasternak And Why Should You Care?
    Amazing Polly - November 8th, 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EQ9A7ahzan6a/

: one little extra, from me. Oprah Winfrey, who you saw an old clip of in the video, is nowadays a PA to the chairperson of the satanic council [allegedly]. Her older function, a gatekeeper.

: another little extra from me. Ye's handlers are aiming him along the Golden Dawn's 'false light' path, while he seems to be trying to get on a true light path, but they won't let him. I suspect they are using his true light aspirations and struggles to fine tune his/their false light "act". They keep him bouncing around in that space, confusing the hell out of the public who are watching his life with great interest.

References:
    Pasternak military background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Pasternak
    Randy Quaid on ‘Star Whackers’: VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Bxq3JMwwc
    Kanye’s twitter: currently suspended
    2019 Interview with Pasternak re Gaga, endurance, kings, Heads of State: https://www.elitedaily.com/p/lady-ga...usive-17935080
    Last edited by norman; 12th November 2022 at 08:41.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), DNA (12th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Kanye Drops A Bomb - Who Is Harley Pasternak And Why Should You Care?
    Amazing Polly - November 8th, 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EQ9A7ahzan6a/

: one little extra, from me. Oprah Winfrey, who you saw an old clip of in the video, is nowadays a PA to the chairperson of the satanic council [allegedly]. Her older function, a gatekeeper.

: another little extra from me. Ye's handlers are aiming him along the Golden Dawn's 'false light' path, while he seems to be trying to get on a true light path, but they won't let him. I suspect they are using his true light aspirations and struggles to fine tune his/their false light "act". They keep him bouncing around in that space, confusing the hell out of the public who are watching his life with great interest.

References:
    Pasternak military background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Pasternak
    Randy Quaid on ‘Star Whackers’: VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Bxq3JMwwc
    Kanye’s twitter: currently suspended
    2019 Interview with Pasternak re Gaga, endurance, kings, Heads of State: https://www.elitedaily.com/p/lady-ga...usive-17935080
    where does that info on Oprah come from?
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If Kanye completely jumps ship and goes all the way we'll all be in uncharted territory.

Whoa Tucker just put the MK-Ultra trainer to the stars on blast and asks why he’s not being investigated !!! Boom 💥 why a "personal trainer" has the power to threaten a "billionaire client" w/ medically induced zombieland...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UjByKkE0nvsA/
    Last edited by norman; 13th November 2022 at 06:43.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2022), Bluegreen (15th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), muxfolder (18th November 2022), wegge (13th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

where does that info on Oprah come from?

From whistle blower, and now federal witness, Jessie Czebotar.

This video might fast track you into where she fits the picture, but it's not where she said anything about Oprah.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/71aiKSrH6TUE//

I'm pretty sure this is where she mentioned Oprah, but I've watched and listened to so much of her stuff it's a vast ocean I can't map well enough in my head where she said what, for absolute sure.

It's a good educational video from the start but I think the Oprah bit is about 2 thirds the way through it. Ignore the title of the video. I think it was a pre named live stream before the host ( who I find irritating, anyway ) knew what Jessie was actually going to talk about. She explains several important things about the dark stuff in our world around us, and eventually how we drive it back and reclaim our own domain again.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IznXIMHhGEic/

Another fascinatingly illuminating interview with her was with Sarah Westall in late 2021. That interview gets into the show biz magic she has joined some dots about. She has a startling interpretation, rightly or wrongly, of what was really going on at that "early post injections experimental" Travis Scott gig in Houston.

I should make it clear that Jessie was born and brought up within the elite families but she has no current involvement so she doesn't have current insider knowledge. Regarding current developments, she only has her insider upbringing to give her what is usually a unique way of joining the same dots the rest of us are working with.

Sarah Westall - Chaplain Jessie Czebotar - Infinite Soul Capture & Perpetual Harvesting of Humanity

The interview starts at 5 and a half minutes in, and if you are impatient you could even start at 10 minutes because that's where they get going proper with the topic.

Use your own discernment, of course. I'm using mine.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

astridmari (16th November 2022), Bluegreen (15th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (15th November 2022), wegge (19th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread