Thread: The METAVERSE Thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

Default The METAVERSE Thread

this is only the tip of the iceberg

Davos turns to the metaverse as World Economic Forum unveils new platform
    Kelsey Warner - May 23, 2022

The Global Collaboration Village aims to bring more people together to come up with solutions to pressing challenges

Davos Klosters in Switzerland has been the destination for the World Economic Forum's annual meeting since 1974. However, the forum's new foray into the metaverse will open up options for how its members convene.

The WEF is working with Accenture and Microsoft to build a metaverse platform as a new meeting ground for the public-private co-operation that is at the core of its mission and for solutions-building on an international scale, the organisation said on Monday.

A proof-of-concept of the experience and functionality is being shown at the annual meeting that is currently under way.

The new platform is “an extension” of the international organisation and it will be “a more open, more sustained and more comprehensive process for coming together”, said WEF founder and executive chairman Klaus Schwab.

He predicted that the advent of the metaverse is set to influence how companies and governments “think, work, interact and communicate”.

The metaverse is the next evolution of the internet, blending social networks using real-time 3D software with virtual and augmented realities. It presents a massive opportunity to bring people together.

Roblox, for example, one of the most popular online games in the metaverse, attracts about 43 million users a day.

Interest in metaverse technology grew significantly during the coronavirus pandemic amid growing demand for more immersive ways of interacting online.

Bloomberg Intelligence reported that online game makers, social networks and other big technology players are jumping in to capture part of the market opportunity worth about $800 billion.

The annual meeting of WEF is under way against the most complex geopolitical and economic backdrop in decades, Borge Brende, the forum’s president, said last week.

He highlighted the war in Ukraine, the climate emergency, a weakening outlook for global economic growth, a food crisis, rising inflation and an uncertain recovery from the pandemic.

Meanwhile, a new legion of protesters have gathered outside of the meeting in Davos: a group of millionaires demanding that world leaders attending the conference “tax us now” to address a widening gap among the world's richest and the rest.

Such a scenario may be played out in the WEF's metaverse, called the Global Collaboration Village, which will simulate alternative futures and provide immersive experiences to build a better understanding of global challenges.

The WEF also announced a new initiative to define and build the metaverse, which convenes 60 companies from the technology sector and other industries, alongside experts from governments, academia and civil society to accelerate the development of policy frameworks for the metaverse and strengthen economic opportunities.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Bill Ryan (7th November 2022), Brigantia (6th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (6th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th November 2022), Inversion (5th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), meeradas (7th November 2022), onawah (6th November 2022), Orph (5th November 2022), palehorse (6th November 2022), Rawhide68 (30th September 2023), Spiral (12th November 2022), Sunray (8th November 2022), TEOTWAIKI (6th November 2022), yelik (6th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

Default Re: The METAVERSE Thread

Thanks, norman; always like to hear what the "usual suspects" are up to...

The light of reality has penetrated the metaverse; as it's stock value falls from $339 on 1/1/2022 to under $90 yesterday; the WEF again proves that everything they touch turns to sh*t.

Burning cash as they say, how much longer can Zuck hold on?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Bill Ryan (7th November 2022), Brigantia (6th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), meeradas (7th November 2022), norman (6th November 2022), palehorse (6th November 2022), Sunray (8th November 2022), yelik (6th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    Thanks, norman; always like to hear what the "usual suspects" are up to...

The light of reality has penetrated the metaverse; as it's stock value falls from $339 on 1/1/2022 to under $90 yesterday; the WEF again proves that everything they touch turns to sh*t.

Burning cash as they say, how much longer can Zuck hold on?
    I think, but it's as clear as mud, that Zuck is only one competitor in the race to dominate the Metaverse. We should probably keep an eye on what his competitors are up to while celebrating his fall, if you know what I mean.

The Metaverse is a very much bigger (insane) idea than any of the billionaire clowns jostling for position in it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Bill Ryan (7th November 2022), Brigantia (6th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), Mark (7th November 2022), meeradas (7th November 2022), onawah (6th November 2022), Sunray (8th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Bill Ryan (7th November 2022), Brigantia (7th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Isserley (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), Mark (7th November 2022), norman (8th November 2022), onawah (7th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2022), Sunray (8th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

A short new 8 minute video from Gonzalo Lira — much of which is about Metaverse.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Brigantia (7th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), kudzy (7th November 2022), norman (8th November 2022), Rawhide68 (30th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2022), Sunray (8th November 2022), Vicus (7th November 2022), Violet3 (8th November 2022), Yoda (7th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A short new 8 minute video from Gonzalo Lira — much of which is about Metaverse.

That was interesting, in as far as it goes. I'm sure the metaverse really IS unappealing to the normal sane human being, and while we still have a modicum of "normal" to express our preferences in, the normal economic checks and balances will remain, if with diminishing clout.

I am in no way advocating for this but there are intentions afoot, at a very esoteric black magic level, that, if they progress successfully, will change those rules. Regular readers of my 'fringy' posts that never get a lot of "thanks" will know I mean 'flip ass backwards' when I say change, in this context.

Imagine turning trauma based mind control into a lifestyle that's the only normal that people know. It's not that simple, far from it, but keep trauma based mind control there in your head as you learn more about the metaverse, because, from the perspective of those black magicians, it's key to what they are up to with the metaverse. Many of us can already grasp the idea that TBMC is about forcing disassociation. It's that disassociation part that is the important part of this. They have ancient "alchemical" principles they are working with to use that disassociation to achieve a fusion ( locked and inseparable) of the human being and it's soul 'overbody'. In very over simplified words, that's a capturing of us as not just physical slaves but even as spiritual slaves as well.

This is very hard to put into words and explain, and I'm probably already failing badly, so I'll stop here.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Brigantia (7th November 2022), Craig (7th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), pabranno (7th November 2022), Sunray (8th November 2022), thirtythree (2nd October 2023), Violet3 (8th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

That was interesting, in as far as it goes. I'm sure the metaverse really IS unappealing to the normal sane human being, and while we still have a modicum of "normal" to express our preferences in, the normal economic checks and balances will remain, if with diminishing clout.

I am in no way advocating for this but there are intentions afoot, at a very esoteric black magic level, that, if they progress successfully, will change those rules. Regular readers of my 'fringy' posts that never get a lot of "thanks" will know I mean 'flip ass backwards' when I say change, in this context.

Imagine turning trauma based mind control into a lifestyle that's the only normal that people know. It's not that simple, far from it, but keep trauma based mind control there in your head as you learn more about the metaverse, because, from the perspective of those black magicians, it's key to what they are up to with the metaverse. Many of us can already grasp the idea that TBMC is about forcing disassociation. It's that disassociation part that is the important part of this. They have ancient "alchemical" principles they are working with to use that disassociation to achieve a fusion ( locked and inseparable) of the human being and it's soul 'overbody'. In very over simplified words, that's a capturing of us as not just physical slaves but even as spiritual slaves as well.

This is very hard to put into words and explain, and I'm probably already failing badly, so I'll stop here.
    Many think MK ultra was about dosing people with LSD and using electroshock therapy, or putting illuminati symbolism in Lady Gaga music videos? All misdirection.

Its primary method of mind control is video media. Why? Because out of all forms of media (text, audio, pictures, etc) video media has the most powerful effect on people and groups of people. It includes TV, advertisements, tiktoks, etc. Research has shown that when different people watch the same video, they usually cluster closer into forming similar opinions.

Humans are unable to distinguish between reality and movies. Everyone will say they can because they don't want to sound dumb, but our brains did not evolve to process movies. We literally think they are real unless we consciously make an effort to separate them from reality, which no one does because no one thinks that we think movies are real. In fact if you tell someone this, they will probably mock you for being low IQ and being unable to understand that "it's only a film"...

SUBCONSCIOUSLY you absorb the behaviours and attitudes of protagonists in films. Human beings are evolved to emulate people who are socially successful, wealthy, beautiful, etc.

Using women as an example, (though men are vulnerable too), Sex in the City was legendary in how it turned an entire generation of women into 45 year olds with a "career" (whatever that means), no husband or kids, bitter, angry, psychotic, addicted to wine and pills, and hateful of the world and and men.

This TV series shows four very socially successful female characters bounce around New York high society, screwing Alpha males and living their dreams and doing whatever the hell they want, and in the end it ALL WORKS OUT FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS. Many women through this influence decided to emulate this "successful" behaviour and guess what - it ruined their lives.

Movies can do this to you because they literally create false memories in your head that are not real and not based upon the rules of reality. Once you understand this, you begin to realize how screwed up people get through consuming 50+ hours of media a week. People spend more time watching video media than they do interacting with real people, which means that people have MORE FAKE MEMORIES THAN REAL ONES. This is not good.
    Last edited by happyuk; 7th November 2022 at 19:05.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (8th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Brigantia (7th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), delfine (8th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), norman (8th November 2022), onawah (7th November 2022), pabranno (7th November 2022), thirtythree (2nd October 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Facebook (Meta) Hit With 822 Election Campaign Finance Violations: ‘Largest Fine in US History’ ($24.7 million plus $10.5 million legal fees)
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    904K subscribers
    11/7/22

Resources:

🔵 Instagram:

https://ept.ms/2VW5HST

🔵 Spotify Podcast:

https://ept.ms/FactsMatterSpotifyPodcast

🔵 Google Podcast:

https://ept.ms/FactsMatterGooglePodcast

🔵 Apple Podcast:

https://ept.ms/FactsMatterApplePodcast

🔵 Pfizer Criminal Fine:

https://ept.ms/3hi26g1

🔵 Facebook Fine:

https://ept.ms/3NPOLrE

https://ept.ms/3NNOIwn

https://ept.ms/3zSjfU8

🔵 Judge’s Order:

https://ept.ms/3Tj89OP

🔵 Attorney General Statement:

https://ept.ms/3zWvTBs

Last edited by onawah; 8th November 2022 at 03:24.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Carlitos (11th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022), norman (8th November 2022), TomKat (8th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

As "METAVERSE" seems to mean Mark Zuckerberg to just about everyone, let's go there, and explore his mind a bit.

Then, perhaps we can move on to where this thread was intended to go.

Mark Zuckerberg: Meta, Facebook, Instagram, and the Metaverse | Lex Fridman Podcast #267
    March 2022 (well before his current financial problems)

OUTLINE:
    0:00 - Introduction
    5:36 - Metaverse
    25:36 - Identity in Metaverse
    37:45 - Security
    42:10 - Social Dilemma
    1:04:16 - Instagram whistleblower
    1:09:01 - Social media and mental health
    1:14:26 - Censorship
    1:31:35 - Translation
    1:39:10 - Advice for young people
    1:44:58 - Daughters
    1:47:46 - Mortality
    1:52:19 - Question for God
    1:55:25 - Meaning of life

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Carlitos (11th November 2022), Harmony (11th November 2022), iota (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Probably not exactly the Metaverse (yet), but closer to it than a discussion about Mark Zuckerberg.

Global Artificial Intelligence Actuator

A quote from an article by Crystal Clark:

To take it one step further, based on research I did about a year ago for an article I never finished, I also strongly suspect the name of this new, all-encompassing Artificial Intelligence, is called GAIA. Not because of the insufferable New Age “gaia worship” nonsense constantly peppered with vapid mantras like “what you resist persists” proliferating in the alternative media, but rather because of a somewhat chance encounter I had with an extremely gifted programmer over 20 years ago, and the research road it recently led me down.

I have both written about that encounter here, and discussed it over the years in radio interviews: when I was in the tech industry I once hired an eclectic group of programmers to provide technical support to my clients. This was long before my ‘dreamtime’ experience, so you can understand my responses were typical of anyone not having a significant grasp of reality. During a casual conversation with the leader of the group, then in his late fifties or perhaps early sixties, I mentioned the idea of homeschooling. The moment the word left my lips, his entire demeanor changed—he became extremely serious, stressed even—in a way I had never seen before, and he immediately told me not to, because “they” didn’t want me to.

I was completely shocked and put off by his completely serious admonition, which was simultaneously as absurd as it was serious. I said, “What are you talking about? Who is ‘they'”? Again his demeanor changed dramatically, this time full of regret, perhaps even sorrow, and he began to explain. “I didn’t want to do it, but I knew that if I didn’t, someone else would have, and I needed the money for my cancer treatment.” Still feeling like I was in the twilight zone, I asked again, “What are you talking about—what did you do?” He said, “I wrote the code (for the government) that would allow them to track all of our children from the moment they entered school.”

There was a little more to it than that, but certainly you get the gist of it. That conversation took place 22 years ago, and based on the story I was told, his work had taken place years before the conversation did.

He never told me the name of the program, but when doing extensive research on the topic for an article last year, I eventually sussed it out based on dates and timeframes. I found pre-cursors to the iteration of the program more well-known to the public as Goals 2000—which was in all likelihood the continuation of his original product. More importantly to this discussion however, is how astonishingly often I kept coming across the word “GAIA” when researching all past and present iterations of the program and its progress—especially relating to the education industry. It was literally everywhere, with constant references to things like—and I do mean “like” and not actual—GAIA Corp, GAIA Education Systems ?, GAIA Learning Environment, GAIA Center for Growth ?, ect, ect.

To this I would reiterate that as so much of the agenda is being propagandized to the youth, especially through predictive programming, you’ll find more of what they’re being hit with in video games than else. An especially interesting one in this regard is called HORIZON, having a story line in which small native populations are living amongst robot animals that are remnants of a now disappeared high-tech ‘elder’ civilization that used an extremely advanced Artificial Intelligence called GAIA to rebuild the world after their own machines turned on them.

To be sure, this author may be way off regarding the name, but the premise or principle of the elite building and using a massive Global Artificial Intelligence Actuary or Global Artificial Intelligence Administrator system to manage the human population in the image of the elite’s reorganization of society with themselves at the top, is exceedingly obvious. So much so, it’s also my current belief that the only thing they’re waiting for to take the final step of control, is the perfection of this A.I. in its capabilities to adequately perform the task. I can only hope (and pray) that the same elements of interference the elite contended with when having their nukes disabled, have extended that wisdom (and generosity) to their equally destructive GAIA system. Still, whatever form of help we get, does nothing but buy us more time. We should use it wisely.

If you’re looking for some interrelated entertainment this weekend that will further stimulate related neural pathways, I highly recommend the 2015 Terminator: Genesis. There’s every indication that GAIA and Genesis are similar programs with similar designs and purposes.

Perhaps now people can understand why the aberrant political class are so intent with replacing humans with machines, in every aspect of life possible. Machines don’t have a conscience. To continually tell a human being they have no worth to this new system, that they are redundant, that they are non-essential, is an arrogant and dismissive form of cruelty only possible in the absence of a conscience.

another GAIA find of my own that Crystal didn't mention

Gaia-X Summit 2022 - 17 & 18 November

20. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (11th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

This is the best conversational grasp of the metaverse I've heard yet. It's Sofia Smallstorm talking with Lindsey Scharmyn ( of Rogue Ways Podcast). The first item up is the whackiest, and may put some serious minded people off sticking with it to the end. It almost made me abandon the thing and move on to the next in my listening list. I'm glad I didn't, it was a rare treat in the end. And who knows, even the whacky story at the beginning may not be so whacky, just out of my contemplative comfort zone.

There are lots of thought provokers in this.

Here's one; The head of google once said that if google provides more than one result, that's a bug, there should only be one result. A chat bot (like chatGPT), when it becomes clever enough to be adopted as a google replacement, WILL only produce one result !

Rogue Ways - Welcome to the Magentaverse with Sofia Smallstorm
    1 hour 33 minutes Posted Mar 8, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Sofia Smallstorm is a fearless and intelligent researcher and procurer of fascinating information as well as products to help us live our best lives -- find her at avatarproducts.com

Video version:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/r6BsDetyPbjT/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (11th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What is it about the colour Magenta ?

Magenta is the colour of 2023, but Magenta is a 'virtual' colour.

In this very short audio clip, Sofia Smallstorm expresses her opinion on this colour choice.

MP3:
    https://app.box.com/s/k9ms8scs4pn2sc3gklnm51xbryzdlq3t

24. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (30th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Mark Zuckerberg: First Interview in the Metaverse | Lex Fridman Podcast #398
    1 hour 12 minutes - Posted Sep 28, 2023

OUTLINE:
    0:00 - Introduction
    0:52 - Metaverse
    15:27 - Quest 3
    30:16 - Nature of reality
    34:54 - AI in the Metaverse
    51:51 - Large language models
    57:49 - Future of humanity

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st October 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Yoda (1st October 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Thumbs down2 Re: The METAVERSE Thread

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Cumulative harmful EMF's near your brain ... how stupid can you be
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st October 2023 at 13:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (2nd October 2023), norman (1st October 2023), Yoda (1st October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread