+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any researchers out there? What happened to Max Loughan (laughlin)?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Slsmile2000's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Any researchers out there? What happened to Max Loughan (laughlin)?

Hi guys!
    Hoping someone help me find out what happened to this kid, max loughin (lauglin), spelled differently all over the place. In 2016 it was Loughan. He was reported to be the smartest kid in the world, boy genius in theoretical physics, in 2016. He created a free energy device that was based on teslas model and it was shown on the news on Ktvn out of Nevada. It converted energy from the air using a rod and grounding etc. I remember at the time a bunch of people got upset about it, some saying it was just a crystal radio but again, I remember it and it was not.

Anyway, I looked him up to see where he was now and he’s no where. Not only is he nowhere, every time someone posts something about him, he’s always 13 and there’s definitely a bot generated smear campaign against him. His old videos from 6-7 yrs ago are being shared every couple of years like they just happened. Recently a lot of them are being shared like it’s happening now. Lots of misinformation in the searches and bots then and now talking about he’s a fraud and a fake and his parents made him lie. I don’t believe these are real people in the comments but who knows. He presented at the UN and at the Nexus Global youth summit in 2016.

Anyway, among the things he said was a very interesting one about cern and the collider and shifting us into a parallel universe, that in his calculations, cern destroyed ours and we shifted (in 2012 I think).

Can someone who knows how to research better than I do help me find out what happened to this kid? I found things but I don’t trust the sources and I know so many of you have skills in this area.

What I remember about him that might help.

1. His dads name was Robert Loughan and is also a physicist. he wrote a book called “a different universe”. Max had a twin brother named jack.

2. He was 13 in 2016.

Thank you guys so much! Attaching a few videos from 2016. . .

https://youtu.be/-YyR2nm6VbA

https://youtu.be/PkuH0gqxKaY

Best,
    Sara

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Slsmile2000 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ioneo (6th November 2022), Isserley (6th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022), Vangelo (6th November 2022), yelik (6th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Any researchers out there? What happened to Max Loughan (laughlin)?

Hi Sara - as a parent myself, my defensive instincts to protect a child kick in.

Perhaps Max's parents changed their name and moved away to protect their child?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Nasu (7th November 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022), yelik (8th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread