+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ability to see ghosts...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Ability to see ghosts...

i have a friend who able to see ghost so wondering if anyone have questions or data checking what ever but from top of my head i have asked so far..

Does Ghost wear clothes before they died? YES

IS ghost like this seeing like hologram?

YES

still see injuries after they died? YES
    told me see black and white smokes

i'm aware people in here say have something about dark entity acron or what ever it called...pictures would be nice to illustrated..my friend is totally from Mainstream and could never have a clue or read into what i have discuss about begins/entity.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Casey Claar (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Journeyman (8th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd December 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Orph (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), thepainterdoug (8th November 2022), Vangelo (8th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Default Re: Ability to see ghosts...

apokalypse/ I dont know, but on the jeffmara.com sight they have posts about all things paranormal, ghosts as well by people who have actually experienced them
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 8th November 2022 at 00:34.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd December 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), Orph (8th November 2022), Patient (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), Vangelo (8th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,271 times in 2,100 posts

There are different ghosts/entities of course.

Some will always appear the same, in the same place. Some have a defined shape and appearance while others do not.

It is a large and deep topic.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd December 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), Orph (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), Vangelo (8th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

thanks...gonna check it out[COLOR="red"]

i wondering what entity and gonna ask her about that non-human....she saw the smoke kind of like the cloud.

i don't know but just throw it out there...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 8th November 2022 at 02:56.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd December 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    thanks...gonna check it out

¤=[Post Update]=¤

yeh..thats what i wondering what entity and gonna ask her about that non-human....she saw the smoke kind of like the cloud.
    Not sure what the "..smoke kind of like a cloud" could be because when a person sees something out of the ordinary our minds do their best to interpret it.

Might be something people refer to as "shadow people".

In my experience, the shadow people can look like dark smoke because the edges of the ghost/entity are not sharp. The general outline is like a human body, but it is all dark. The edges are fuzzy, or translucent, thus it appears somewhat like smoke.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

yeh..thats what i wondering what entity and gonna ask her about that non-human....she saw the smoke kind of like the cloud.
    Not sure what the "..smoke kind of like a cloud" could be because when a person sees something out of the ordinary our minds do their best to interpret it.

In my experience, the shadow people can look like dark smoke because the edges of the ghost/entity are not sharp. The general outline is like a human body, but it is all dark. The edges are fuzzy, or translucent, thus it appears somewhat like smoke.
    thanks for description...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th November 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), Patient (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i post 2 picture of those 2..said to me saw smoke thing look like this hooded figure one..i post hat figure and said not really..

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), Patient (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

There are different ghosts/entities of course.

Some will always appear the same, in the same place. Some have a defined shape and appearance while others do not.

It is a large and deep topic.
    I'll second that.

It's not a one thing phenomena, there are lots of different types, and not all shadow figures are "dead" people either, sometimes it's a live person, a remote viewer etc.

The classic "ghost" that people see & you see pictures of, is a "phantom", it has no presence it's just like a hologram that replays over & over. Then right at the other end of the ghost spectrum there are completely sentient beings which may often appear as orbs.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), Journeyman (8th November 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), Patient (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,305 times in 1,401 posts

Apparently a lot of the members of my family see apparations and shadow people now and again. My brother and sister just flew out with my mother to visit us in OK from WV and we all sat around telling each other about the ghosts and encounters we have all had with them throughout our lives. It was quite compelling and emotional for all of us to relive some of those experiences. I was very happy to see that my brother and sister shared many of the same experiences and even with some of the same entities at times in our lives. In Gettysburg, the place is teaming with ghosts so much that independently from each other we all saw them, had discomfort while there for the most part and couldn't wait to leave. Loved ones interacting with them was the most touching and seeing the a soul leave another. We've all encountered such things with visitiations from loved ones unbeknownest to each other.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Journeyman (8th November 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Patient (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

This is one of those topics where getting to have the experience yourself is a fantastic reassurance that there is life after death, I put up a thread some time back called, How To See A Ghost For Yourself.
    This was based on my own methods for sitting, summoning and viewing.
    As for myself it came about through an open eye meditation that I practiced that helped sharpen the third eye, but I stumbled upon a short cut that I had a lot of luck with in terms of showing friends how to see a ghost, kind of a party trick.

Had lots of luck with it.
    The method involves the practice of giving energy through outstretched hands.
    Doing this in a room you have darkened as much as possible.
    Don't be surprised when a ghost shows up.
    These are always earth bound spirits so don't expect enlightened souls.
    Also, I could describe the main difference between shadow beings and ghosts if anyone is interested.
    Don't be surprised if you try this and it works, I've had a lot of success showing folks ghosts like this who never thought they would see such a thing.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022), Ratszinger (9th November 2022), XelNaga (9th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

regarding dark figure like shadow people...i have experienced in lucid dreams and freaking scary when i woke up after that moment, need to turn the light on.

lately not into it because of relationship problem..gonna ask that person later time.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 9th November 2022 at 03:43.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (9th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

anyone know what's with the white smoke which this person claims have seeing? the white smoke look like the figure that i posted before.. it look like that like what u call shadow people a black figure...

note: i use white smoke or black smoke words because thats the person saw and said that have seen... u guys can interpret how u want who which people called it shadow people...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 9th November 2022 at 04:50.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (9th November 2022), Harmony (28th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I have a new ghost encounter. Recently my mom, my sister Tina and my brother Bob all flew out from back east to spend four days visiting April and Me and it was just before Thanksgiving. Of course family was strong on my mind so I went to bed on the night family would all be together back home and found myself out and about (astral traveling) when I woke in the middle of looking down on my brother and sister trying to check on them somewhere they were eating back home. The thing was I didn't know exactly where I was in my home town I could just tell I was there. While there I heard a voice say, "Hi" and my name and I turned and recognized immediately a girl I knew in school that dated my best friend Eddie for a while and her name was Tonya. Tonya was extremely attractive in life. As a tenth grader her dad was literally chasing seniors off the porch trying to keep guys like Eddie away from her but anyway she was so stunning I really was surprised she even remembered me or knew I was alive.

Turns out she did remember me from meeting me that one time with Ed when he took me over to meet her. I asked her what she was doing there and she said, "I come every year on the holidays to check on them" and I said oh that is nice. She told me this was her daughter and I looked at her sitting there at the table eating snacks and leftovers with a man. Tonya said it was her fiance`. I didn't get that Tonya had died until I woke up. I had to call my sister right back and because I do go to bed earlier than most there was no worry that she was still up. My sister knew Tonya better than me and was still back home. Turns out Tonya and her husband did die in a car accident and not that long ago. Just going on three years. I had no idea and live so far away and was so insignificant because she graduated high school three years behind me that no one told me the story.

Tonya and her hubby died after a serious accident and not right away. They lingered, her for days, him for six months but didn't make it either. Their only daughter that she was checking on was raised by her brother Dicky that I did graduate HS with and knew. Funny tho, I didn't recognize Dicky at all at the table or even realize it was him until I put it together afterwards.

I have not thought of Tonya ever and was puzzled by this meeting because it wasn't like she was on my mind or meant much to me. Even her brother and I were not close so I can't even say I had much attachment to her but as it turns out a relative of mine is marrying her daughter. I had not one idea of their death or Dicky raising her either until she said hi when we bumped into each other in the astral. And no idea my first cousin Jimmy's son was her fiance` until meeting Tonya and inquiring more from my sister afterwards. Lastly I want to add that the image of this young woman in spirit was awesome. She looked really good. Like a better younger version of Kim Novac at her peak and the same kind of hair. When my sister showed me the pic of her in the paper it was the Tonya I saw. I tried uploading that but files not recognized or something. Anyway, interesting night the other night.

I always take a meeting like this to mean someone may need postive assistance in the blueprint like what prayers provide so I used the time to pray for her daughter and my second cousin soon to marry her. I also prayed for Tonya and her late husband I never knew and for her family. If any of you are inclined to do the same I take these astral visits personal and serious often tear eyed about the meetings after. Its how I know it was real, when it affects me like that so if you pray I ask that you too pray for me, Tonya, her hubby and especially the ones they left behind. Thanks for the space to unload this experience.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 27th November 2022 at 11:53.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022), Patient (28th November 2022), pyrangello (27th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,984 times in 2,110 posts

Same with me , wife says I collect spirits although it's settled down quite a bit over the years. I have a cabin out in the woods , I believe it is on an area where American Indians resided at one time. From orbs in the air, to lights going off and on, to a bottle cap spinning on the coffee table and flying off not once but 8 times one night. One night someone came up and sat on the bed, another night a zipper zipped up on a sleeping bag my buddy was trying to get out of to go to the bathroom, lol. I do have a picture i,ll post later of multiple faces in a Firefox outside one night.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022), Mari (27th November 2022), Patient (28th November 2022), Ratszinger (27th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Some ghosts appear as normal solid people. I had an experience of one such, years ago while having a quick bite to eat on my lunch break. I was sitting on a bench in the grounds of a church near my workplace and I saw the figure of a man, youngish, dark hair, in clergyman's garb, walking towards me on the path. He was about 20 metres away. 'Where did he come from?' I thought. I quickly looked down to my lap and made my sandwich pack less conspicuous (as you do) That took all of 2- 3 seconds, and when I looked up, ready to say a polite 'hello', he'd disappeared. I looked around - there was open ground, so if he'd left the path to cut across the churchyard, I definitely would've spotted him. It wasn't a scary experience at all, just puzzling.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022), Ratszinger (27th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Some ghosts appear as normal solid people. I had an experience of one such, years ago while having a quick bite to eat on my lunch break. I was sitting on a bench in the grounds of a church near my workplace and I saw the figure of a man, youngish, dark hair, in clergyman's garb, walking towards me on the path. He was about 20 metres away. 'Where did he come from?' I thought. I quickly looked down to my lap and made my sandwich pack less conspicuous (as you do) That took all of 2- 3 seconds, and when I looked up, ready to say a polite 'hello', he'd disappeared. I looked around - there was open ground, so if he'd left the path to cut across the churchyard, I definitely would've spotted him. It wasn't a scary experience at all, just puzzling.
    Something similar happened to my niece Laura and me when we were out riding the mountain bikes when she flew out to OK to visit me from WV. We were coming up on these older folks on Pathfinder trail which is a trail running through 29 or so miles of the town so anyone can get all over town by bike or to walk if they want. Non motorized vehicles only but we were coming up on them and the old man and the old woman were both dressed exactly as my grandparents on my mom's side dressed. The man in work boots in July and bib overalls and a long sleeve shirt that was with a collar and button up. The woman was shuffling like baby steps to walk yet they were way out on the trail in the middle of nowhere. I alerted Laura to ring the bell on the handlebars of my wife's bike to alert them that we were coming up on them from behind and she did.

The woman was wearing slip on slippers, pink like for a bedroom not out walking in the middle of nowhere but as we passed them both they looked at us, and especially Laura and they said something but I cannot tell you to this day what. All I know is that just after we got but 20 feet past them or so Laura's pedal on the left side of her bike just fell right off the bike! I had tools in my bike as usual so I immediately began putting it back on and it didn't take long at all. Not even three minutes if that. I had the tools right there. When I got her up and running again Laura looked around and said, "Where'd they go?"! We looked everywhere and even going fast we never saw them again. It was quite bizzre and the way they were walking there is no way they got out of there ahead of us. Heck the way they were walking we should have easily come up on them again but they were nowhere.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022), Mari (27th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Something similar happened to my niece Laura and me when we were out riding the mountain bikes when she flew out to OK to visit me from WV. We were coming up on these older folks on Pathfinder trail which is a trail running through 29 or so miles of the town so anyone can get all over town by bike or to walk if they want. Non motorized vehicles only but we were coming up on them and the old man and the old woman were both dressed exactly as my grandparents on my mom's side dressed. The man in work boots in July and bib overalls and a long sleeve shirt that was with a collar and button up. The woman was shuffling like baby steps to walk yet they were way out on the trail in the middle of nowhere. I alerted Laura to ring the bell on the handlebars of my wife's bike to alert them that we were coming up on them from behind and she did.

The woman was wearing slip on slippers, pink like for a bedroom not out walking in the middle of nowhere but as we passed them both they looked at us, and especially Laura and they said something but I cannot tell you to this day what. All I know is that just after we got but 20 feet past them or so Laura's pedal on the left side of her bike just fell right off the bike! I had tools in my bike as usual so I immediately began putting it back on and it didn't take long at all. Not even three minutes if that. I had the tools right there. When I got her up and running again Laura looked around and said, "Where'd they go?"! We looked everywhere and even going fast we never saw them again. It was quite bizzre and the way they were walking there is no way they got out of there ahead of us. Heck the way they were walking we should have easily come up on them again but they were nowhere.

I do wonder, you know, whether they're not 'ghosts' (dead people) at all; but simply 'bleed-throughs' from another dimension. There are portals everywhere on this planet and I'm pretty sure that those in the know (deep govt, military etc) use them all the time to cross over to other planes of existence.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

I do wonder, you know, whether they're not 'ghosts' (dead people) at all; but simply 'bleed-throughs' from another dimension. There are portals everywhere on this planet and I'm pretty sure that those in the know (deep govt, military etc) use them all the time to cross over to other planes of existence.
    I am sure that some of them are exactly what you describe. Some will appear exactly the same way time and time again.

There are many types and reasons for their existence and appearance.

From the experiences that our family had in the past, we always have a light on of some degree. Not because of fear, but just so we can see if something does happen. But our house has a "light" feeling and is comfortable. The heaviness when something negative is around is noticeable and has not been felt here in this home.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (28th November 2022), Mari (28th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,984 times in 2,110 posts

So here's a picture someone took with their phone of the fire in the outside fireplace near a pavilion one night where everyone was dancing and having a great time. This gal came to me with the photo and was pretty spooked . See how many faces you can see in this fire? This was not photo shopped, this came off someone's phone at the party. I believe there are many native American Indian spirits on the property .

Click image for larger version

Name:	ghost picture carp lake fire.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	50001

38. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd December 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    So here's a picture someone took with their phone of the fire in the outside fireplace near a pavilion one night where everyone was dancing and having a great time. This gal came to me with the photo and was pretty spooked . See how many faces you can see in this fire? This was not photo shopped, this came off someone's phone at the party. I believe there are many native American Indian spirits on the property .

Attachment 50001
    Arrghhh - I lost my reply. I have to redo it....but lucky for you I guess because I had a huge list of questions happening. Lol!

Ok, so can you elaborate on the girl that showed you the pic, the party, etc.?
    I see 3 distinct images within - when I clicked on it to enlarge it, I might have quickly seen another, but that is when I thought "oops" and lost my first reply to this.

Strange night this is becoming - one of those synchronicity nights I guess. Good energy going on here.

I have to wonder how many things are going on with 5g and whatever else they are messing with....or this energy feeling is only being felt by me right now. I wish I could talk to my neighbour about this stuff. Lol!

Edit to add: how big was the fire itself? What are we looking at - the whole fire or just a part of it?
    Last edited by Patient; 2nd December 2022 at 01:42.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast