Fascinating. I see 10, 3 of which are mostly from wood surfaces.

There are two wood-face men. A native/aboriginal with dark glasses (just right of centre frame and side lit from our right), looking at the wood-face black bovine type creature with it’s third eye lit up and a fire-wolf biting the top of it’s neck. I will refer to this guy as the DJ, because he looks the part and is obviously on fire.

Behind the DJ and just above his right shoulder (our left) is an obvious white guy, about 2 or 3 arm lengths back, looking at him. Star Trek fans might see him discharging a phazer or something at DJ’s back.

Other fire, just above the DJ’s head is a gleeful mischievous devil, spewing red hot jokes onto (to our right) a very drawn and unhappy good spirit. Good spirit’s form/body blends down and to our right, in line with the wolf’s ear.

There are 3 seemingly inconsequential figures/faces. Bottom right might represent a pig. On DJ’s left shoulder (our right) and on or emerging from his right chest area, each ghoulish caricatures of nastiness.

The funniest one is the amazed and aghast fire-fellow on the left looking (to our left) at it’s ‘hand’, with which it has just touched it’s face, and which is now on fire. I guess that depending on one’s POV, this might be the saddest one.

Did I miss anything? Or maybe there are other interpretations of the characters and relationships I see here? I would have liked to see a series of photos, as further views of the more stable wood-faces.

I don’t think it’s good to hope that departed souls hang around here. Seems like that would be affirming their bonds, and prolonging their suffering.

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
So here's a picture someone took with their phone of the fire in the outside fireplace near a pavilion one night where everyone was dancing and having a great time. This gal came to me with the photo and was pretty spooked . See how many faces you can see in this fire? This was not photo shopped, this came off someone's phone at the party. I believe there are many native American Indian spirits on the property .

Attachment 50001