Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

without a doubt, the dates of the MiD Term Elections have held the greatest anticipation with hair rasing concern irrespective of the outcome!

if the LEFT wins? NO ONE will believe it! Democrats have left their own party in droves! the ENTIRE country has been negatively impacted by the lack of leadership of the senile one .. or the actor playing the part of a senile one

either way, the once respected offfice of President of the United States has become the source of ridicule as news agencies all over the world point out the painfully obvious dementia of the POTUS

and all the while, law abiding, constituent, freedom loving patriots have endured it with a stoic grace that has withstood relentless attack on our way of life, on our ethics, morals and values ... nothing that is dear to us, valued, cherished or treasure has been exempt from an unprecedented viscious attack with barely any attempt to veil sheer hatred.

WHO are these people that HATE liberty and FREEDOM and TRUTH so vehemently?

ARE they people?

For the first time in history, the question and possibilities they allude to are openly discussed. there is NO denying that there is absolutely NOTHING "normal" about the times and environment we find ourselves in on this precipice of monumental history.

Irrespective of the Outcome? Fall out is just about guaranteed. The only factors in question are the form it will take and the reaction/response of the people it is played upon.

one possibility that has been widely speculated is a false flag event. due in part to the increased sophistication of the people of the planet who are increasingly awake and aware and growing ever less tolerant of simply being the subjects of the ploys of beings who lack compassion, reason and, more importantly, loyalty to the human race.

means ... the event? had best be a bit sophisticated .. we are aware of crisis actors, we WILL investigate origins and facts, the actual odds and level of probability of whatever event is chosen WILL be examined. at this point it is HIGHLY doubtful that whatever means they choose to impose their will upon humanity will be blindly accepted without question.

this growing resistance WILL demand satisfaction

so the question is? to what extent are they willing to play their hand? Fraud is EXPECTED ... ordinary citizens are taking it upon themselves to watch with cameras in hand to document fraud in real time as ballots are dropped in bulk. no longer is formulation of a plan sufficent cause to assume successful execution.

so the question has arisen? will an attempt be made to PREVENT the election from fulfillment? we look to weather .. artificially created and generated to cause disruption in predominantly RED states ... (see the following thread for a possible example)

ready or not the date HAS arrived, i cannot help but feel that the past will be a memory and the road ahead is one that will require our Collective WILL to persevere

i can FEEL it all around me ... everyone seems to sense that the CHOICES we make now WILL set a CLEAR indication of our future.

and what gives me hope? is that i SEE everyone rising to the occasion and taking action to ensure positive outcomes.

in reality, the challenges we are facing are opportunities in disguise

i KNOW all of us are getting hit ...

i ALSO know:

There is a strength inside EACH ONE of us to see it through and turn this around!

may the promise our future holds grant us ALL the courage to claim our Freedom for ourselves and our children!

Last edited by iota; 8th November 2022 at 21:40. Reason: change image
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Ben (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), Blacklight43 (8th November 2022), bluestflame (8th November 2022), Brigantia (8th November 2022), ClearWater (8th November 2022), Dick (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), East Sun (8th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2022), greybeard (8th November 2022), heretogrow (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), jaybee (8th November 2022), lightwalker (8th November 2022), Mercedes (8th November 2022), Merkaba360 (9th November 2022), Mike (8th November 2022), mountain_jim (9th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Pam (8th November 2022), Patient (9th November 2022), Reinhard (8th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

What to Expect From the US Midterm Elections... (1:15)

Numbers of seats being contested in the House and Senate...

I'm sure the Deep State Globalists who use the Democrat Party (predominantly but not exclusively?) to forward it's agenda... will be looking for any way possible to cheat and rig the Mid Term elections in favour of Democrats and will be trying (IMO) to create a narrow win for the Dems, so it isn't too obvious and will point to the abortion issue as the 'thing' that swung it...

Personally I hope the Democrats get trounced - I am 100% sure the 2020 election was rigged and stolen from Trump and his voters.... so let's hope this time the liars and cheats won't get things all their own way...

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

angelfire (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), Brigantia (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), East Sun (8th November 2022), heretogrow (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Jim_Duyer (9th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Pam (8th November 2022), Reinhard (8th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Default Re: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

It will all be very interesting. Just a few data points I am thinking about...

1. Blue will slow-walk as many races as possible, makes it easier to cheat.
    2. Red now has an understanding of how things work and have mobilized massive numbers of people to fight that fraud.
    3. Red is not just the Republican National Committee, rather, it is the Bannon-led folks. One CANNOT underestimate how effective he has been in the past two years in organizing Red.
    4. Most focus is now on House, Senate, Govs, etc., but power will also shift at the school board, city council, etc level.
    5. Trump announces re-election one week from today before Garland can announce a special investigator, etc.
    6. We could see two years of two governments, in a sense. One is on the inside with Biden/Deep State/Rinos. One is on the outside with Trump.
    7. Bannon will repurpose army from election-focus to mobilizing Red to be active on a daily basis at every level.
    8. Small chance Trump announces a run for House Speaker. One does not have to be a member of the House to be Speaker of the House.

In the US we have been fortunate that this has all played out as peacefully as it has.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), Merkaba360 (10th November 2022), Pam (8th November 2022), Rahul (10th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (8th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,660 times in 20,817 posts

• No Bill Maher, Democracy Is NOT On The Ballot:

Bill Maher is very concerned about democracy. Specifically, he believes that if Democrats lose the midterm elections, that’s the death knell for the American experiment in democratic governance. Apparently unbeknownst to the popular comedian, American democracy died decades ago, replaced with a corporatist oligarchy where both major political parties answer to the same masters in Big Pharma, in the fossil fuel industry, on Wall Street and in the military industrial complex. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how out-of-touch Bill Maher has become and the resulting obliviousness he disseminates to his audience in the guise of “new rules.”
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), gini (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Problems with the voting machines in Texas, Arizona and New Jersey. ??
    What’s going on?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Merkaba360 (10th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    What’s going on?
    It's just the Dems doing their best voter intimidation they always claim happens to their side. Can't be a red tsunami if the voters never get to vote. Also makes it less work for Dems to make up those ballots they'll be behind by.

Paper, in person, ID. I just fixed the election problems.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shookid For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), Dick (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by shookid (here)
    What’s going on?
    It's just the Dems doing their best voter intimidation they always claim happens to their side. Can't be a red tsunami if the voters never get to vote. Also makes it less work for Dems to make up those ballots they'll be behind by.

Maybe I am just too optimistic but there are evidently almost 100,000 republican pool watchers, lots of lawyers everywhere, plenty of money, there are some apps out there that evidently catch cheating very quickly - not sure how they work, etc.....

Gonna be interesting....

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), Dick (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Ivanhoe (8th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What’s going on?
    TX here

i just woke up to a text from my attorney detailing facts about the sitting Democratic District Attorney involved in the release of hardcore violent criminals to go door to door to "solicit" (initimidate) votes for him.

the Republican opponent is a personal life long friend, our families being close since i was a little girl!! He is a man to whose integrity i can unequivocably attest to. He would NEVER do such a thing, much less resort to ANY type of meausres or tactics that are anything but honorable and in integrity. the man is lily white ... i KNOW ...

but in all honesty? he could be Joe Doe and would get my vote as the Democratic opponent is Soros backed. he received a million dollar donation to get in office and, as i'm fond of saying, it was NOT because he has a pretty face. in all honesty, his face just ain't that pretty ... unlike my sweetheart, his opponent, who is handsome on top of being the great guy that he is!!!

{big grin)

News4 Reports:

"SAN ANTONIO - A bail reform group bonding out hundreds of criminal defendants from the Bexar County jail, then paying some of them to do campaign work for candidates, including the district attorney whose office is prosecuting them.

Trouble Shooter Jaie Avila obtained a recorded phone call that may show a conflict in the hard-fought race for D.A.

On the recording you hear two representatives of a group called Texas Organizing Project, or TOP, talking to a man they think is an inmate they recently bailed out and asking him to do door-to-door canvassing for $20 an hour.

Earlier this year we showed you how TOP receives cooperation from Bexar County in bailing out hundreds of inmates from the jail.

The bail reform group claims they are low level offenders, but our reports showed they've put repeat offenders with violent histories back on the street.

On the recorded phone call, Laquita Garcia, Statewide Policy Coordinator with TOP, and another staffer named Greg Williams, are talking to a man they believe is an inmate they just bailed out of the Bexar County jail. It's actually a person with ties to the bail bond industry impersonating the inmate.

Williams is heard instructing the caller,

“We have certain asks of people that we bail out."
    When the caller responds he does not have a car, Williams continues, “No, that's fine. The certain ask is, this is getting into election time, and we have people out here canvassing for us that we bailed out, they're making twenty dollars an hour.”

Even though Laquita Garcia was also on the call, TOP told us, “During a recent call, a new staff member misspoke regarding paid canvassing opportunities. Immediately after the incident, a senior community bail fund staff member counseled the employee that the information provided was inaccurate.”

The statement also says, “TOP unequivocally condemns the practice of quid pro quo, full stop."

TOP has performed canvassing for a number of candidates including Rochelle Garza who is running for state attorney general, and Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar in 2020.

Gonzales's opponent, Republican Marc LaHood says the canvassing endangers the public.

“Sending people that have just committed a crime that we know, we've seen, have a history of committing crimes while on bond, and you're sending them to people's houses, to me it's a public safety issue,"
    ~ LaHood said.
    article and video here: https://news4sanantonio.com/amp/news...-candidates-da

ok guys .. i'm offf ... the campaign for DA is obviously hot and heavy and i'm still kinda stunned at what was disclosed today!

you know, it is one thing to form an educated opinion as to the likelyhood of fraud and underhanded dealings, it is quite another to be squarely confronted with its stark reality! .. the thing is that we ALL know:

cheaters cheat

and let's clarify that .. people who "cheat" are not just those who lack integrity. they are those who KNOW they stand NO chance of winning on a level playing field.

my city LOVES the Republican candidate for District Attorney .. there is NO possible way for the Dem criminal backed sitting DA to win WITHOUT fraud ...

and though i'm completely disheartened to hear of this? i am now going to be very much on top of this ...

and part of that? is prayer .. we must have FAITH and then take action on our faith to demonstrate conviction and commitment to the values we hold dear .. for ourselves and our children whose future is being presently decided.

Last edited by iota; 8th November 2022 at 21:42.

so that any adversary

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), ClearWater (9th November 2022), Dick (8th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

AllSides Summary:

Election Day 2022 is here, and voters across the country are heading to the polls to cast their votes.

Polls in Indiana and Kentucky begin closing at 6 p.m. ET, and the last polls close at 1 a.m. ET in Alaska. See an hour-by-hour list of poll closing times.

For Context: Over 40 million Americans have already voted through early voting. Some results will be clear Tuesday night, but it may be days or weeks before the winners of other races are confirmed. Many of the final polls heading into Election Day projected Republicans to secure new majorities in both the Senate and the House of Representatives. See our interactive map of projections for every House and Senate race.

How the Media is Covering It: News sources across the political spectrum are focused heavily on the 2022 midterm elections, including information about voting and the key races to track. AllSides will not report election results from any state until polls in that state have closed. Read more on our election coverage policy. A constant point of contention around U.S. elections is whether voter supression or election integrity is a bigger issue, and that divide is often reflected in partisan media coverage. See which 2022 candidates some of the major editorial boards have endorsed.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th November 2022 at 20:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), ClearWater (9th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Lunesoleil (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• The Turnout Is Huge!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), iota (8th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

just quick!

oh boy .. you KNOW the stakes are high when Elon Musk, who is ALREADY on the receiving end of Trump level trolling and concerted attack, STILL steps in and takes a POLITICAL stand!!

he is making their heads spin with this one!

MUSK Recommends Voting REPUBLICAN

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elon promotes Republican.png
Views:	18
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	49913

but he didn't stop

he drove the nail in all the way:

i have to admit, this exceeds my wildest expectations!

i have been in constant prayer, but honestly stunned .. it almost feels like crossing over to a positive timeline!!

this is an ABSOLUTE win!

so that any adversary

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), ClearWater (9th November 2022), Dick (8th November 2022), East Sun (10th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), onevoice (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Sadieblue (12th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

• Michael Moore’s Nonstop Lies & Gaslighting For Democrats:

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Mike (8th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (8th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

New Jersey Candidate William Prempeh Blast Poll Workers For ILLEGAL Material- November 8, 2022
    MJTruth Published November 8, 2022

William Prempeh, Republican Candidate U.S. House New Jersey District 9 walks into voting prescient & BLASTS poll workers for Illegal electioneering material.

They had his Democrat opponent, Bill Pascrell, election material all over the place, which is illegal.

Board Master nowhere to be found & no one knows who’s is in charge.

This is crazy and just goes to show you that some places have absolutely no regard for the law & incompetent people working at these places.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1q1k7a/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

NO ELECTION MACHINES WORKING! VOTERS ASKED TO LEAVE! November 8, 2022
    MJTruth Published November 8, 2022

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1q16wo/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

• 🔴 DECISION 2022: LIVE MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS:

• Vote For America 2022 Election Night Coverage | NEWSMAX Live:

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (8th November 2022), avid (9th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Last edited by norman; 8th November 2022 at 23:59.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bill Ryan (8th November 2022), ClearWater (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), meeradas (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

• The Megyn Kelly Show Election Night Special:

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2022), DNA (10th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

• Us Midterm Elections: Who Will Control The Us Congress? Which Way Will Swing States Go?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2022), DNA (10th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by shookid (here)
    What’s going on?

I'm in Dallas and had to run my ballet 3 times before it worked. Since I voted against the democrats for not sharing the same values I hold I assumed it got rejected twice for being pretty much a straight ticket. I voted independent in the races there were no Rs were on the ballet.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bill Ryan (10th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), DNA (10th November 2022), iota (10th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), pabranno (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Last edited by norman; 9th November 2022 at 06:50.

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), Bill Ryan (10th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), ClearWater (9th November 2022), danstar (9th November 2022), DNA (10th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), iota (18th November 2022), jaybee (12th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), pabranno (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Sadieblue (12th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), T Smith (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast