+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,292 times in 8,326 posts

Default Re: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

Dozens of boxes filled with ballots dumped in Detroit vote counting center in the middle of the night
    11/13/2022 / By Arsenio Toledo

https://www.newstarget.com/2022-11-1...ng-center.html

Videos taken from outside a vote counting center in Detroit show a massive number of ballots being dumped in the middle of the night.

The videos were acquired by Big League Politics videographer Jordan Epperson. He compiled the videos and posted them in a thread on Twitter. It shows at least five different vehicles – four cargo vans and one four-wheeler truck – stopping at a voting center in Detroit.

The first van began unloading ballots at around 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 8, and another van was still unloading ballots with the help of dozens of people volunteering at the vote counting center by 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 9.

Media rushes to defend ballot drops

Mainstream media outlets immediately rushed to “fact check” the ballot dumps. An article published by USA Today claimed that dropping off votes by van is “normal” and not at all suspicious.

“On election night, election workers in Detroit don’t start collecting absentee ballots from drop boxes until after polls close at 8 p.m., since voters have until then to submit them,” wrote Sudiksha Kochi for USA Today. “The legal deadline involved here related to when ballots must be submitted, not when they must be picked up.”

“Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that a van was delivering ‘suspicious’ ballots on election night in Detroit,” she added.

Even the Department of Elections for the City of Detroit put out a statement claiming fake news.

“To suggest that there’s something improper about collecting those ballots after 8 p.m. is just false,” said Matt Friedman, a spokesman for the department.

Harvested ballots may have helped turn the tide in Michigan for the Democrats

The arrival of the ballot deliveries coincides with two late-night spikes in the voting total that experts have analyzed to be statistical anomalies. These spikes helped put Democratic candidates over the top against their Republican opponents.

These ballot drops almost definitely led to the defeat of several prominent Republican candidates in the midterms. Notably, gubernatorial candidate Tudor Dixon.

Pre-election polling indicated that Dixon had a strong chance of beating Whitmer or, at the very least, only losing by a percentage or two. But current results, with more than 95 percent of votes counted, show that Whitmer is leading Dixon by more than 10 points, or nearly half a million votes.

The ballot drop also could have cost the Michigan Republican Party its control of both the state’s Senate and House of Representatives.

Before the election, the State Senate had 22 Republicans and 16 Democrats, and the State House had 56 Republicans, 53 Democrats and one independent. Now, they are likely to take control of both houses of the state legislature and the governor’s office – a trifecta – for the first time since 1984.

This so-called “victory” for the Democrats rested in part in taking control of House and Senate seats up for grabs in Detroit and its surrounding suburbs. Votes for some seats are still being decided, but the current count shows the Democrats controlling 20 seats in the Senate and 56 in the House against the Republican’s 18 and 54 seats, respectively.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th November 2022), ClearWater (15th November 2022), Hym (15th November 2022), iota (15th November 2022), jaybee (15th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022), Reinhard (15th November 2022), T Smith (15th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Member Carlitos's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: 2022 MID Term Elections .. Process, Results and Anticipated Fall Out

why nobody has even suggested a web3 (blockchain) solution for a fair, secure, transparent, and truly democratic voting system is beyond me... instead 'they' prefer to totally discredit and discourage decentralized web3 systems to remain 'king of the (sand)castle' - how long before the right wave comes along..?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carlitos For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th November 2022), Hym (15th November 2022), iota (15th November 2022), Mike Gorman (20th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022), Reinhard (15th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,276 times in 8,658 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th November 2022), Brigantia (15th November 2022), Carlitos (15th November 2022), ClearWater (15th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (15th November 2022), Jambo (15th November 2022), John'sKatya (22nd November 2022), Mike Gorman (20th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), onevoice (18th November 2022), Satori (16th November 2022), T Smith (15th November 2022), TomKat (15th November 2022), Vicus (15th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

A very interesting livestream conversation, still in progress as I post this, basically between Alexander Mercouris and Robert Barnes.

Barnes argues fairly strongly that the results were so oddly anomalous that there may well have been foul play — again. Mercouris doesn't disagree. There are also many other angles and aspects discussed and analyzed.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th November 2022 at 19:48.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (15th November 2022), Baby Steps (16th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (15th November 2022), ClearWater (16th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (15th November 2022), Mike (15th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022), T Smith (15th November 2022), Yoda (15th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

#dem_flip

Texas Governor is wasting no time in making a move without Arizona.

1.26 Million Migrants Apprehended in Texas-Based Border Sectors in 2022

Last edited by norman; 16th November 2022 at 03:37.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th November 2022), ClearWater (16th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (16th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), mountain_jim (15th November 2022), Satori (16th November 2022), T Smith (15th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,841 times in 1,715 posts

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

DNA (16th November 2022), iota (16th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...Hs8nogPfDtWGxA

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (16th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (16th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), Sadieblue (16th November 2022), T Smith (16th November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

JUST IN: McCarthy Announces Sweeping Changes From Pelosi Era, Says He Will Be Speaker
    Forbes Breaking News
    1.35M subscribers
    Nov 15, 2022

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (16th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (16th November 2022), mojo (16th November 2022), Reinhard (16th November 2022), Sadieblue (16th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Monkey Werx US - SITREP 11.14.22 - Is Something Big Coming?

Yesterday, there was a "man in the middle" military plane flying over the Maricopa counting location. The last time that happened was during the last count there.

A man in the middle plane scoops up all mobile phone calls and texts by inserting itself in as the dominant "cell tower" that all phones then connect to. So, someone has a copy of every phone com from there. It may also have an ability to communicate with the vote counting software.

https://youtu.be/ZrtWKNh7FDI?t=870
    Last edited by norman; 16th November 2022 at 05:47.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (16th November 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (16th November 2022), ClearWater (16th November 2022), DNA (16th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (16th November 2022), mountain_jim (16th November 2022), Reinhard (16th November 2022), Sadieblue (16th November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

MEL K & KASH PATEL | UNITY, STRENGTH & FOCUS - THE BATTLE FOR AMERICA RAGES ON 11-17-22
    November 18th, 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DgHFLrViJ6sI/

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd November 2022), DNA (19th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (18th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (18th November 2022), ClearWater (22nd November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), iota (18th November 2022), norman (18th November 2022), onawah (20th November 2022), T Smith (18th November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

it is amazing how little care they take to hide their misdeeds

it is here for ALL to see as clear as day

at least one man in Houston, Texas, Gerry Monroe, is willing to confront the issue

Patriot Accuses Harris County Commissioners of Election Fraud –

Gateway Pundit Reports:

"On Tuesday, residents in Harris County, Texas attended the Commissioners Court meeting to discuss the chronic issues with the Harris County elections on November 8, 2022, conducted by the Elections Administrator.

It can be recalled that Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Monday called for an investigation into “widespread problems” with Harris County elections last week.

One Harris County race, in particular, is raising eyebrows.

Corrupt Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo ‘won’ her reelection by nearly 16,000 votes against a popular Republican opponent.

Hidalgo’s top three staffers are under indictment and law enforcement booed her during a commissioners’ court meeting last month.

Republicans spent millions to unseat Lina Hidalgo, but she still somehow won her reelection.

“I’m calling for an investigation into the widespread problems with the Harris County elections last Tuesday,” Abbott said.

“The allegations of election improprieties in our state’s largest county may result from anything ranging from malfeasance to blatant criminal conduct,” he added.

“Integrity in the election process is essential. Voters in Harris County deserve to know what happened.”

Below is the full statement:

Governor Greg Abbott today called for an investigation into the widespread problems with Harris County’s elections last Tuesday. Voters in Harris County were frustrated by confusion and delays including missing keys, insufficient paper ballots in Republican precincts, staffing problems, and more.

“I’m calling on the Secretary of State, the Attorney General’s Office, and the Texas Rangers to initiate investigations into allegations of improprieties in the way that the 2022 elections were conducted in Harris County,” said Governor Abbott.

“The allegations of election improprieties in our state’s largest county may result from anything ranging from malfeasance to blatant criminal conduct. Voters in Harris County deserve to know what happened. Integrity in the election process is essential. To achieve that standard, a thorough investigation is warranted.”
    On Tuesday, residents in Harris County, Texas attended the Commissioners Court meeting to discuss the chronic issues with the Harris County elections on November 8, 2022, conducted by the Elections Administrator.

It can be recalled that Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Monday called for an investigation into “widespread problems” with Harris County elections last week.

One Harris County race, in particular, is raising eyebrows.

Corrupt Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo ‘won’ her reelection by nearly 16,000 votes against a popular Republican opponent.

TRENDING: "It is in the Public Interest to Appoint a Special Counsel" - LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: Merrick Garland Announces Jack Smith as Special Counsel Against President Trump 3 Days After Announcing His 2024 Bid for President

Hidalgo’s top three staffers are under indictment and law enforcement booed her during a commissioners’ court meeting last month.

Republicans spent millions to unseat Lina Hidalgo, but she still somehow won her reelection.

“I’m calling for an investigation into the widespread problems with the Harris County elections last Tuesday,” Abbott said.

“The allegations of election improprieties in our state’s largest county may result from anything ranging from malfeasance to blatant criminal conduct,” he added.

“Integrity in the election process is essential. Voters in Harris County deserve to know what happened.”

Below is the full statement:

Governor Greg Abbott today called for an investigation into the widespread problems with Harris County’s elections last Tuesday. Voters in Harris County were frustrated by confusion and delays including missing keys, insufficient paper ballots in Republican precincts, staffing problems, and more.

“I’m calling on the Secretary of State, the Attorney General’s Office, and the Texas Rangers to initiate investigations into allegations of improprieties in the way that the 2022 elections were conducted in Harris County,” said Governor Abbott. “The allegations of election improprieties in our state’s largest county may result from anything ranging from malfeasance to blatant criminal conduct. Voters in Harris County deserve to know what happened. Integrity in the election process is essential. To achieve that standard, a thorough investigation is warranted.”

Gerry Monroe, often known as “The 5 Star General,” criticized Commissioner Rodney Ellis at Tuesday’s meeting and accused him of engaging in fraudulent activity during the election.

Gerry Monroe (Republican Party) ran for election to the Texas House of Representatives to represent District 131. He lost in the general election on November 8, 2022.

“I know how you manufacture votes. I know how you leave the votes in the machines. I know how you do it. And the thing is, we’re not crazy,” said Monroe.

“Your election administrator can violate the law, and nothing is done. You can’t ask the DA to do anything about these people because the voter harvesters worked on her campaign.”

“I ain’t going to hide anything from what I feel is the worst criminal that I’ve ever laid eyes on in two years. Mr. Ellis, I know you’re back there watching me. It’s me versus you, and I’m going to drag you like a Persian rug.”

article and video can be seen here

in the past two year we have moved beyond election fraud being a fringe topic that was relegated to derisive comments by the deceptive Main Stream Media acting as gatekeepers and directors of the Social Narrative

today, even the tone used by these gatekeepers is considerably somber reflecting the seriousness of the implications involved and the precarious position of continuing to deny what everyday people have come to acknowledge

as much as silence has been key to the perpetuation of the fraud? if follows that
    the reforms WILL come in perfect proportion to the degree that WE demand them

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (20th November 2022), ClearWater (22nd November 2022), DNA (19th November 2022), gini (20th November 2022), Hym (18th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), T Smith (18th November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2022), Vicus (18th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Where we are now is a RINO congress planning it's 2 years of treading the right kind of water for their best interests in 24.

I'm not hearing any talk of routing out the election stealing organisation. I'm hearing talk of 2 years of Wuhan woowoo and a laptop.

What puzzles me especially, right now, is that several of the people I've, until now, included in the MAGA, truth, god and country camp are down talking the steal and up talking campaigning failures, what's up with that. I need help with that one. Anyone ?

Maybe they have been tapped on the shoulder at Mar a Lago the other night and told to. But why ?

2 years of Rand Paul stealing the spotlight over a lab in China doesn't bode well for American political priorities in the next 2 years. Even the laptop story only sweeps out the path in front of a crock 'election fraud org' RINO power grab.

Oh, and keep in mind that Rand Paul's wife invested in Gilead Sciences months before Fauci declared Remdesivir the official protocol hospital treatment for 'covid'. Rand Paul has got to conduct himself very carefully.

Yours Sincerely, Confused.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (20th November 2022), ClearWater (22nd November 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), iota (21st November 2022), Journeyman (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), onawah (20th November 2022), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...2IzQ6CYRp5EjiQ

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anchor (20th November 2022), avid (20th November 2022), Brigantia (20th November 2022), ClearWater (22nd November 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), gini (20th November 2022), iota (21st November 2022), John'sKatya (22nd November 2022), norman (20th November 2022), onawah (20th November 2022), T Smith (22nd November 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...2IzQ6CYRp5EjiQ

WHHHHAW !

THAT'S the way to say it.

extra comments at the Twitter page.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (20th November 2022), Brigantia (20th November 2022), ClearWater (22nd November 2022), iota (21st November 2022), mountain_jim (20th November 2022), onawah (20th November 2022), T Smith (22nd November 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

• GOP Wins Midterm Popular Vote, It Was A Red Wave, Democrats Use Shady Tactics:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

iota (21st November 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

McCarthy Used FTX Cash to Defeat Conservatives in 2022
    by FRANKIE STOCKES November 18, 2022

https://nationalfile.com/mccarthy-us...tives-in-2022/

Last Updated on November 18, 2022

GOP establishment leader and Speaker of the House pretender, Kevin McCarthy used FTX cash to defeat conservatives in 2022, as the corrupt, globalist-tied crypto exchange funded the establishment wings of both parties. Now, McCarthy is feeling the heat, as conservative members of Congress, and the voters they’re accountable to, are demanding answers for the GOP’s failed “red wave,” which looked more like a pink trickle.

Throughout the midterm campaign season, GOP establishment leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23) used his Congressional Leadership Fund political machine to inject massive amounts of cash into House races nationwide. In doing so, he targeted GOP primary races and even general elections vs. Democrats, in which America First conservatives, aligned with President Trump, were on the ballot.

Millions of dollars worth of the campaign money came straight from corrupt crypto exchange FTX and its top executives.

Along for the ride on McCarthy’s scheme were GOP lobbyist Jeff Miller, described as one of McCarthy’s “closest friends,” and Brian Walsh, an establishment strategist who McCarthy brought in to take down Madison Cawthorne after the young Representative blew the whistle on DC drug use and Capitol Hill pervert parties.

As they often do, over a month ahead of the 2022 primaries, The Washington Post, notoriously used for decades as a uni-party communication rag, openly admitted that McCarthy was using left-wing oligarch money to “sway” the GOP field in favor of his establishment agenda.

Conveniently for McCarthy and the establishment, the piece wasn’t published until after the last of the GOP’s nominating primaries had ended.

McCarthy, The Post reported in their September piece, led a “secretive,” anti-MAGA campaign within the GOP, using the party’s oligarch-funded pocketbook to “systematically weed out GOP candidates who could either cause McCarthy trouble if he becomes House speaker or jeopardizes GOP [establishment] victories.”

“Most” of the money (millions of dollars), reported The Post, “came from Ryan Salame, an executive at cryptocurrency exchange FTX.”

FTX, The Post explained, is “a major donor to both McCarthy’s own operation and to other groups backing McCarthy’s favored candidates.”

Armed with corrupt FTX crypto money, Kevin McCarthy spent the 2022 midterms picking winners and losers, with his long-term speakership fantasies at the top of his agenda.

America First candidates and others who couldn’t be controlled by the establishment or, more importantly, couldn’t be bribed into supporting McCarthy for speaker, were sold down the river.

The seats they were fighting for were surrendered to Democrats, and conservatives “in the know” spoke of a “power-sharing” agreement between McCarthy and Democrat leadership, which now appears to be materializing.

National File Tonight: Red Wave Turns Into Pink Trinkle

In The Post’s reporting on McCarthy’s corrupt FTX campaign money scheme, several candidates were named as victims of McCarthy’s financial electioneering, including several who’ve been profiled by National File.

In Ohio, J.R. Majewski, who was in a heated battle against a 20-term Democrat, faced false allegations of stolen valor from the Associated Press, which appeared to be working hand-in-hand with the Democrat campaign to take down Majewski.

Even after National File publicly proved, with the help of Majewski and his fellow veterans, that he had in fact served in Afghanistan in support of the War on Terror, McCarthy and the establishment refused to support their own party’s nominee, ultimately leading to a Democrat win on election day.

McCarthy used similar tactics against other candidates he didn’t like throughout the primary and general election seasons, including notables like Jarome Bell, Laura Loomer, Anthony Sabatini, Joe Kent, and Carl Paladino.

“Everything is happening behind the scenes, but obviously that is what the money shows,” Sabatini, of Florida, said.

“They don’t want a conservative to win. They want a brainless, spineless robot.”

Read More on FTX Corruption: Democrat Megadonor And Cryptocurrency Exchange Founder Loses $15B In 1 Day, Tanking Crypto Markets

And it wasn’t just FTX. McCarthy was using money from elite banking and usury interests throughout the 2022 midterm campaign season, with groups like the National Association of Realtors shelling out even more money for McCarthy and his crew.

While McCarthy’s use of the GOP’s oligarch-funded purse strings to enforce compliance among legislators and candidates has been framed as an act of “unity” by him and others within GOP leadership, everyday voters and incoming legislators aren’t so sure about that and have become vocally critical of McCarthy’s machine-style politics.

Video: Freedom Caucus Rep. Bob Good Skewers McCarthy, Will Support Andy Biggs for Speaker

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2022), mountain_jim (22nd November 2022), Reinhard (21st November 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

• AZ REFUSES To Certify Kari Lake Election Citing Maricopa Issues, Democrats VOW Lawsuit To FORCE Them:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd November 2022), T Smith (22nd November 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

{Watch Live} — Maricopa County board of supervisors certify disputed election…

Board of Supervisors Special Meeting November 28, 2022
    Maricopa County

Last edited by norman; 28th November 2022 at 23:02.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (21st December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast