+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty

Really!!!…think of what they put us through with lockdowns…masks…thousands of businesses bust…the orchestrated manipulation that devided freinds…colleagues…family…thousands have died and even more with injuries..only god know what the future holds for side effects, and you want amnesty…With respect ….*#@k off…

WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS….simple.

LET’S DECLARE A PANDEMIC AMNESTY

In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.

I have been reflecting on this lack of knowledge thanks to a class I’m co-teaching at Brown University on COVID. We’ve spent several lectures reliving the first year of the pandemic, discussing the many important choices we had to make under conditions of tremendous uncertainty.

Some of these choices turned out better than others. To take an example close to my own work, there is an emerging (if not universal) consensus that schools in the U.S. were closed for too long: The health risks of in-school spread were relatively low, whereas the costs to students’ well-being and educational progress were high. The latest figures on learning loss are alarming. But in spring and summer 2020, we had only glimmers of information. Reasonable people—people who cared about children and teachers—advocated on both sides of the reopening debate.

Derek Thompson: School closures were a failed policy

Another example: When the vaccines came out, we lacked definitive data on the relative efficacies of the Johnson & Johnson shot versus the mRNA options from Pfizer and Moderna. The mRNA vaccines have won out. But at the time, many people in public health were either neutral or expressed a J&J preference. This misstep wasn’t nefarious. It was the result of uncertainty.

Obviously some people intended to mislead and made wildly irresponsible claims. Remember when the public-health community had to spend a lot of time and resources urging Americans not to inject themselves with bleach? That was bad. Misinformation was, and remains, a huge problem. But most errors were made by people who were working in earnest for the good of society.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2022), Anchor (9th November 2022), Arcturian108 (8th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Brigantia (8th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), chrifri (10th November 2022), DeDukshyn (9th November 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th November 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2022), fifi (10th November 2022), Franny (9th November 2022), Heart to heart (8th November 2022), Ioneo (8th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Matthew (8th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), NancyV (8th November 2022), s7e6e (12th November 2022), Spiral (9th November 2022), Sunny-side-up (10th November 2022), T Smith (8th November 2022), thepainterdoug (11th November 2022), Vangelo (8th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty

Some of the COVID crazies are panicking - they want out, but they can't seem to take any responsibility. I cover an article in the Atlantic wherein the author proposes "Pandemic Amnesty"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c4siEY2d7FEU/

Viking
    Choose well.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), DeDukshyn (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2022), Franny (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Matthew (8th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (9th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Excellent read including full link below

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

As the COVID lies are now being exposed at exponential speed, some of those proven wrong are getting nervous — so nervous, in fact, they’re now pleading for amnesty and to just let bygones be bygones
    While some now argue ignorance as their defense, there was no lack of data proving their positions were wrong, dangerous, destructive and deadly, right from the start
    Health and government officials weren’t just wrong once and then changed course. No, they’ve doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on errors, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they’re wrong. Granting amnesty to individuals who have been wrong from Day 1, without a single apology, is an untenable proposition. The price society has paid for their errors is far too great for that
    They were wrong about masks working and natural immunity not working, they were wrong about asymptomatic spread, lockdowns, and the safety and effectiveness of the COVID shots. They were also wrong about SARS-CoV-2 jumping naturally from bats to humans by way of a wet market in Wuhan, China, and they were wrong when they insisted that mandating an experimental gene therapy was within legal bounds. Demanding that officials be held accountable for these errors is not gloating. It’s reestablishing a baseline of conduct and accountability to the public
    There can be no amnesty for COVID narrative pushers as people proven right are still being persecuted as “misinformation spreaders,” and illegal government censorship continues without abatement. In fact, the Department of Homeland Security now views censorship and controlling the information space as one of its core duties
    As the COVID lies are now being exposed at exponential speed, some of those proven wrong are getting nervous — so nervous, in fact, they’re now pleading to just let bygones be bygones.

The Atlantic1 has come under fire for suggesting that all the terrible pandemic-era decisions over lockdowns, school closures, masking and punishing an entire class of people who questioned the efficacy and wisdom of taking a rushed, experimental vaccine — for a virus with a 99% survival rate in most — should all be water under the bridge.

Brown University economist Emily Oster writes in The Atlantic,2 “We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID.” Brendon Marotta in his Substack Hegemon Media3 recounts:

“I believe perpetrators call for forgiveness because they fear punitive justice. If the perpetrators were held accountable in our current justice system, the scale of the wrongdoing would result in punishments the perpetrators could not bear.

These punishments would also not give those who lost their jobs, businesses, friends, family, health, or freedom anything back. What if there was another way that would be better for both victims and perpetrators?

The wrongdoing of the pandemic has not been acknowledged. Those responsible have made no apologies. Calls for ‘forgiveness’ appear dishonest when those responsible haven’t apologized, which is usually a prerequisite to asking for forgiveness.

Creating equity would mean taking the ill-gotten gains of perpetrators and redistributing them to the people who lost their jobs and businesses during the pandemic. In short, it would mean reparations. Equity is not just about money. Losses during the pandemic were not just financial.

People lose their friends, family, and freedoms. Much of the harm done was cultural, emotional, and social. No amount of money can replace the ability to grieve in person at your loved one’s funeral.”

Oster’s plea for the decency that she and the mainstream media and public health officials failed to offer Americans during the throes of the pandemic comes at a point when the COVID narrative has been all but lost by the current administration and the mainstream media.

Further reading…
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=143469

Viking
    Choose well.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (10th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), chrifri (10th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2022), fifi (10th November 2022), Franny (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

EDIT: This amnesty thing, forget it... seriously.. after what I've seen.. they can go shove this up their bum!
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 9th November 2022 at 02:35.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), DeDukshyn (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), Ivanhoe (11th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (9th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

bluestflame (9th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), DeDukshyn (9th November 2022), Deux Corbeaux (9th November 2022), Earth Angel (12th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), fifi (10th November 2022), Ivanhoe (10th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), Snoweagle (9th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Hard to believe it's an amnesty in good faith. For example anyone can speak out already, mercy is easily available for whistle-blowers ...they are famously fast-tracked into the right(? or wrong) side of history. Is this some new definition of the word "amnesty"? Probably

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), DeDukshyn (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), T Smith (10th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

My first reaction to the post was to say:

"Hell no!"

But upon further reflection, I would actually be willing to declare a pandemic amnesty.

But only if each and every one of these conditions were met:

1. No more pandemics could be declared for at least 100 years.

2. No health emergency acts or measures/mandates could be invoked for at least 100 years.
    Caution advisories sure, but that's different.

3. An immediate halt to ALL Covid-19 vaccines/boosters and testing.

4. An immediate halt to ALL gain of function research.
    Life sentences for anyone caught conducting G.O.F. research.

5. All of the vaccinated would need to receive a 'mark of the beast' that could easily be recognized by all.

Translation:

You want an amnesty? Sure.
    But you've got to EARN IT!
    Last edited by DaveToo; 9th November 2022 at 00:25. Reason: Earn it...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Anu Raman (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (10th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), DeDukshyn (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), Isserley (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

---

The idea of an amnesty in this context, dare I say "mandatory" amnesty, is taking gaslighting to a whole new level !!

I'm all about forgiveness, but that can only happen mutually. I have not heard one single apology from those calling for the amnesty, but I have heard apologies for people that were calling for people to get vaxxed and then owned it when they realized they were in the wrong and how bad the vaccine was.
    Last edited by Anchor; 9th November 2022 at 07:38.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (10th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), meeradas (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), T Smith (11th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

The HighWire with Del Bigtree

THE CALL FOR COVID AMNESTY

https://www.brighteon.com/d4f9c5c9-9...4-c773396cbf4f

As the thinking about Covid protocols has slowly shifted across America, news agencies that were some of the strongest voices to condemn anyone who even questioned government-pushed narratives are now asking for amnesty.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (10th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

My own view

We have an intelligent adversary to defeat before that enemy defeats us.

I'll accept sorry from vax victim Karens, if they mean it. I will never accept sorry from vax exempted operatives who took part in this professionally. I've spent decades being called a conspiracy theorist for investigating the biggest criminals in this world and their crimes.

SORRY ! ? . . . that isn't even valid in a court room.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (10th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), Ivanhoe (10th November 2022), mizo (9th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), Patient (9th November 2022), T Smith (10th November 2022), wegge (10th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Really!!!…think of what they put us through with lockdowns…masks…thousands of businesses bust…the orchestrated manipulation that devided freinds…colleagues…family…thousands have died and even more with injuries..only god know what the future holds for side effects, and you want amnesty…With respect ….*#@k off…

WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS….simple.

LET’S DECLARE A PANDEMIC AMNESTY

In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.

I have been reflecting on this lack of knowledge thanks to a class I’m co-teaching at Brown University on COVID. We’ve spent several lectures reliving the first year of the pandemic, discussing the many important choices we had to make under conditions of tremendous uncertainty.

Some of these choices turned out better than others. To take an example close to my own work, there is an emerging (if not universal) consensus that schools in the U.S. were closed for too long: The health risks of in-school spread were relatively low, whereas the costs to students’ well-being and educational progress were high. The latest figures on learning loss are alarming. But in spring and summer 2020, we had only glimmers of information. Reasonable people—people who cared about children and teachers—advocated on both sides of the reopening debate.

Derek Thompson: School closures were a failed policy

Another example: When the vaccines came out, we lacked definitive data on the relative efficacies of the Johnson & Johnson shot versus the mRNA options from Pfizer and Moderna. The mRNA vaccines have won out. But at the time, many people in public health were either neutral or expressed a J&J preference. This misstep wasn’t nefarious. It was the result of uncertainty.

Obviously some people intended to mislead and made wildly irresponsible claims. Remember when the public-health community had to spend a lot of time and resources urging Americans not to inject themselves with bleach? That was bad. Misinformation was, and remains, a huge problem. But most errors were made by people who were working in earnest for the good of society.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/

Viking
    I always found that the mask wearer fell into one of two camps:

1. He was genuinely afraid, living his life in fear, which is like living while half dead.

2. He was virtue signalling seeking as a means of covering an acute deficit in life, which, unresolved, is also like living while half dead.

What they both had in common was that science, reason & sense be damned, this half-dead person was going to be wearing a mask, anyway.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), Snoweagle (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wegge (10th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,738 times in 487 posts

Excellent article by Naomi Wolf:

A Small Town, Lost to Lockdowns and Mandates

Ilive in a picture-perfect region — the Hudson Valley, memorialized by painters and poets; a patchwork of autumn reds and yellows, majestic hillsides, storied waterfalls, and little homesteads dotted picturesquely on the slopes of sleepy hamlets.

Towns in our area look like Norman Rockwell paintings: there is Main Street, Millerton, with its white 19th century church steeple, its famous Irving Farm cafe with the excellent curated coffee beans, its charming antiques mall, its popular pizzeria.

When you drive to Millerton, it looks like you are driving into the heart of archetypal America; everything that Woody Guthrie songs memorialize, everything of which American soldiers dreamt when they were far away — everything decent and pure, is to be found in Hudson Valley towns.

It sure looks that way, anyway.

But these days, I am obliged to maintain a fervent inner monologue, just so I can pleasantly go about my business in the local hardware store, in the local florist, in the post office.

Because an emotional massacre has taken place in these little towns. And now we are expected to act as if — this never happened at all.

https://brownstone.org/articles/a-sm...-and-mandates/

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), bluestflame (10th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), earthdreamer (10th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), fifi (10th November 2022), Ivanhoe (10th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Vangelo (11th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

YES, If they come forward and openly tell what they have seen and or know about the 'PLANDEMIC'.
    They have to bring something to the table.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), Matthew (11th November 2022), Pam (10th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

A guillotine wouuld be more effective than an amnesy :-)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (11th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amnesty for these murderers? No way.
    No justice...No peace.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to michaelofwessex For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), bluestflame (11th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th November 2022), Snoweagle (11th November 2022), Vangelo (11th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

amnesty my arse, how dare these bastards!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), bluestflame (11th November 2022), DaveToo (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th November 2022), Ivanhoe (11th November 2022), michaelofwessex (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (11th November 2022), Vangelo (11th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,240 times in 3,168 posts

a fitting quote here
    Attached Images  

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Anchor (12th November 2022), Arcturian108 (11th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (11th November 2022), bluestflame (12th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), DaveToo (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th November 2022), michaelofwessex (14th November 2022), mizo (11th November 2022), Snoweagle (11th November 2022), T Smith (11th November 2022), Vangelo (11th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    Excellent article by Naomi Wolf:

A Small Town, Lost to Lockdowns and Mandates

Ilive in a picture-perfect region — the Hudson Valley, memorialized by painters and poets; a patchwork of autumn reds and yellows, majestic hillsides, storied waterfalls, and little homesteads dotted picturesquely on the slopes of sleepy hamlets.

Towns in our area look like Norman Rockwell paintings: there is Main Street, Millerton, with its white 19th century church steeple, its famous Irving Farm cafe with the excellent curated coffee beans, its charming antiques mall, its popular pizzeria.

When you drive to Millerton, it looks like you are driving into the heart of archetypal America; everything that Woody Guthrie songs memorialize, everything of which American soldiers dreamt when they were far away — everything decent and pure, is to be found in Hudson Valley towns.

It sure looks that way, anyway.

But these days, I am obliged to maintain a fervent inner monologue, just so I can pleasantly go about my business in the local hardware store, in the local florist, in the post office.

Because an emotional massacre has taken place in these little towns. And now we are expected to act as if — this never happened at all.

https://brownstone.org/articles/a-sm...-and-mandates/
    Just read her whole article, and my favorite two sentences were the following:

"Let there be no misunderstanding. “Amnesty” for crimes of this severity and scale is not an option. There was no group hug after the liberation of Auschwitz".

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

bluestflame (12th November 2022), Brigantia (11th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (11th November 2022), Frankie Pancakes (11th November 2022), gini (11th November 2022), michaelofwessex (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (11th November 2022), T Smith (11th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

PANDEMIC AMNESTY? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL

Amazing Polly

November 1st, 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/c4siEY2d7FEU/

Some of the COVID crazies are panicking - they want out, but they can't seem to take any responsibility. I cover an article in the Atlantic wherein the author proposes "Pandemic Amnesty"
    Visit my website here! Thank you: https://amazingpolly.net/

Atlantic Article by Emily Oster: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/

Denis Rancourt's Mask Study: https://denisrancourt.ca/entries.php..._social_policy

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (12th November 2022), Brigantia (12th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2022), Mercedes (12th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    India Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I see it, The Atlantic is representative of a large part of the English-language mainstream media. Like other media brands, it supported "the science", supported lock downs, isolation, social distancing, quarantine, PCR tests, and all the rest that we all know too painfully well about the global criminal conspiracy called covid.

During the last two to three months, the terrible rising tide of fatalities that have come to be called sudden adult death syndrome, together with more papers in mainstream science journals about widespread MRNA harm, have become very well known. A group of members of the European Parliament have forced a discussion on these matters. There are a number of independent serious law firms pursuing compensation for deaths and serious injury caused by the vaccines.

My view is that the Atlantic article is a trial balloon. Will it fly or be shot down? Sent aloft, it will attract attention. That attention will be analysed and found, I suppose, to be mostly not in favour of the "amnesty", for reasons that the globalists and their agents know only too well. I can't imagine where the idea will go from here, but it has undoubtedly been published to gauge the public mood.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rahul For This Post:

bluestflame (12th November 2022), Brigantia (12th November 2022), DaveToo (12th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2022), fifi (14th November 2022), norman (12th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast