+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty

Toronto Ontario
    My father ended up in hospital February 2021. Simply because he was found outside in the snow and my mom called an ambulance. He was 86. He was kept in and my mother was told she ALONE could see him once a week for 2 hours. He did have some dementia but was verbal, able to walk and talk no problem. No idea what was wrong with him but they felt he needed to stay. After a few days they said he had a stroke. I've always feared they jabbed him while he was in there. He went from being verbal and aware of us all to being unable to talk. No one could visit him but my poor mom who had a mild stroke the day after they took him in. They were doing absolutely nothing for him but decided they should starve him and let him die. My mother against all their advice took him home. He died there on March 9th but at least those last few days we were all able to see him and be with him.

Next came the funeral...10 people max, including the damn priest so the great grandchildren and one son in law couldn't attend the funeral. We were all seated rows apart in the church even though we told them we're family we've been together hugging and crying all week. Next thing masks required even OUTSIDE by the grave. I only wore the mask in the church for my mother's sake. She could not handle a scene. But at the grave no way.

Forgive them? NEVER
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 12th November 2022 at 14:04.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

bluestflame (14th November 2022), Brigantia (12th November 2022), DaveToo (14th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th November 2022), fifi (14th November 2022), Gwin Ru (12th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2022), Patient (14th November 2022), Rahul (14th November 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (13th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 times in 248 posts

I live down the bottom of "Mainland" Australia in the state of Victoria, our current Premier Dan Andrews, ive been told, is as bad as anyone on the planet including the likes of Jacinta Ardern and Trudeau, What the Premier has said and done (reportedly) to the purebloods is criminal, disgusting and immoral, he is absolutely despised by those seriously effected by his Lockdowns and Mandates (Apparently), people have lost everything in the name of "Trust the science" and get the jabb or suffer the consequences, which have been brutal.
    A few months ago i went to a Documentary in my city of Geelong called "Battleground Melbourne", its by a man named Topher Field (Topher is short for Christopher) , its an excellent Doco showing and unveiling of the monstrosities caused by the Andrews government and his police bully boys.
    Topher was at the cinema and personally greeted everyone that attended, lovely bloke too, and a completely booked out cinema, like all his other shows around Victoria etc.
    This is Topher's Doco called Battleground Melbourne, my sister and a mate also come along with me to watch this, and my sister has gone the 50miles to Melbourne to attend a few anti mandate marches/protests, one march in particular you will see a lovely police officer smash a 70yr old woman (cant remember exact age) to the bitumen where the lovely officer then preceded to spray her directly in the face as she layed down in pain.

I can see many class action law suits on the horizon, and like what this thread is about, "They" will claim ignorance, but i think they will eventually go down in a blaze of traitorism and tiranny.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

bluestflame (14th November 2022), Brigantia (14th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2022), fifi (15th November 2022), norman (14th November 2022), shaberon (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (15th November 2022), Vicus (15th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,063 times in 4,061 posts

No, again, why dodge the Elephant in the Room?

Allopathic Medicine is our most deadly enemy since its inception. It directly introduced modern Eugenics, which is the basis of Nazism, for instance in Sweden, and was not stopped in my state until 1956.

It stole credit for the sanitizing power of ordinary soap and bleach, and gave it to vaccines. The other day I read something about a nineteenth-century Dorset cottage; London hospitals were not much different. What was happening there, for example, is that interns in the morning would do cadaver research, and then they would go steal the maternity ward from the midwives, without washing their hands, obviously transferring whatever a random cadaver has, to a newborn.

So on with the "new vaccines", the AMA, American Cancer Society, all frauds. We now have a system in place to soft-kill you and steal your property. But if you say organic cherries are good for you, then you will be raided by machine-gun-toting FBI and forced to register your "product" as "a new drug".

All of them should have actually been shot in the head on day one, but instead they now command millions of dependent junkies in some bizarre three-ring circus. Did you know the timing of Covid? Right when major states like New York were about to refuse to "settle" over the "opiate crisis". Now what happened. Everybody settled. In order to even pay the settlements, they are levied from the projected future earnings of people like J & J, so, they obviously needed a cash grab.

Should we have clinics, of course, and those treatments along the lines of a medic who responds to trauma, and acute conditions, sure. But not drugs-and-surgery as god.

I would be glad to perform a massive "depopulation agenda", and I think you know who the targets would be...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DaveToo (14th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (14th November 2022), Snoweagle (15th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    India Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This post makes it very clear indeed that what was done to ordinary folks during 2020-22 was no less than the most heinous war crime.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rahul For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2022), shaberon (15th November 2022), Snoweagle (15th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

We Must Never Forget

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8MfUPyQug8k/“.

You will see that this video evidence clearly demonstrates that various forms of:

1. duress;
    2. intimidation;
    3. harassment;
    4. false imprisonment;
    5. bullying;
    6. enforced isolation;
    7.  inhumane, degrading, cruel treatments and punishments;
    8.  sanctions;
    9. fines, including extortionate levels of fines; 
    10. threats of imprisonment;
    11. threats of enforced isolation;
    12. death threats;
    13. threats of refusal of critical hospital treatment; 
    14. threats of loss of job;
    15. threats of loss of income;
    16. threats of not being able to see your family and friends and loved ones; 
    17. threats of not being able to travel;
    18. threats of not being able to food shop or other forms of shopping; 
    19. threats of not being able to go to the theatre or gym or music concert or festival or sporting or other such event;
    20. threats of not being able to go to church and worship;
    21. threats of not being able to be part of society generally; 
    22. threats of enforced violations of bodily integrity - including being forcibly injected and masked and tested as a live human subject in a live human experiment; 
    23. threats of not being able to bury your family members or hug and comfort them at the funeral; 
    24. fraud, including criminal fraud; 
    25. deceit, including lying about both the safety and the efficacy of the experimental measures; 
    26. discrimination, including disability, racial and age discrimination; 
    27. medical apartheid;
    28. crimes against humanity and threats to commit such crimes;
    29. war crimes and threats to commit such crimes;
    30. torture and threats to commit such crimes;
    31. gross violations of human rights and threats to commit such violations;

and other such methods being used to gain “consent” to the experimental interventions.

Our rule of law, ethics, medical ethics and morals all demand that consent to any intervention that breaches our fundamental human rights must be freely given and fully informed. 

The evidence provided by the enclosed video compilation of the methods used to obtain “consent” from the public is beyond reasonable doubt (ie the criminal burden of proof) that any such “consent” obtained using the above cited methods is thereby VITIATED and null and void. 

This means that any “consent” obtained using any of the above methods is

UNLAWFUL
    ILLEGAL
    UNETHICAL and
    IMMORAL.

This means that criminal proceedings should be commenced against each and every one of the perpetrators in this video compilation:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8MfUPyQug8k/.

“Amnesty”??

The rule of law prohibits the granting of amnesty to perpetrators of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

So - no - there will be no Amnesty.

Anna de Buisseret
    U.K. Lawyer

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

RatRodRob...RRR (15th November 2022), shaberon (15th November 2022), Snoweagle (15th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,063 times in 4,061 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    This means that any “consent” obtained using any of the above methods is

UNLAWFUL
    ILLEGAL
    UNETHICAL and
    IMMORAL.

This happens to be the same as our problem in U. S. law.

The Federal Government has no jurisdiction over *anything*, until you consent.

But you are tricked and badgered into giving away your "consent", without knowing what you are doing, and with similar coercions as listed above. And of course if our Fed had no jurisdiction, it could not help itself to all these additional taxes, and so it could not possibly function as it does, and none of this would have ever happened.

At all.

The more common word for "consent" is "citizenship".

As soon as you agree to that, you give the Fed and every other kind of similar entity the right to steal your labor, property, and obviously even your children. And, oh my, they can even use every possible military tactic and even genocide, because they are effectively pardoned by you to begin with. That's called "asking for it".

That's how it works, and, I would certainly not consider an amnesty for a class that changed the laws and made a nation forget what the Revolution, 1812, and Northern Aggression were fought for.

It is physically possible, but quite difficult, to release oneself from the Federal grasp. However, this same argument, about coercion, could perhaps nullify all the contracts. Then it could automatically prosecute all the war crimes.

Other places like the UK, you would effectively be suing for damages, because no other place has this type of Constitution which actually grants liberty to the individual. Or, rather, it forbids the government from infringing upon you. "You" don't have any "Constitutional rights", because it is not about you. Its powers are not much more than the ability to make Treaties, and to have import tariffs as a source of revenue. Doesn't take very many people, and it barely does anything else.

But, when you consent, it will take billions of dollars, and help someone to inject whatever they want into your bloodstream.

Maybe the Plandemic will help educate everyone in these legal matters. The survivors, that is.

The perpetrators might even realize that they will be safer in prison than the outside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Snoweagle (15th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2