+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The nephilim; elves; fairies; the undead; ghosts; and giants.

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 557 posts

Default The nephilim; elves; fairies; the undead; ghosts; and giants.

Well, this time I wrote too much for sure - about 19 pages. So I put it in a .pdf that you can download and read at your leisure. It covers the titled information from the standpoint of published texts from cultures ranging from the Middle East to Great Britain and from Iceland to Italy.
    Enjoy and please comment if you can. Thanks.

GIANTS.pdf

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Alecs (12th November 2022), angelfire (12th November 2022), Anu Raman (12th November 2022), Bald (12th November 2022), Brigantia (12th November 2022), Chip (12th November 2022), Dorjezigzag (12th November 2022), Harmony (12th November 2022), I should cocoa (12th November 2022), Inversion (27th January 2024), Ioneo (12th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th November 2022), Mercedes (12th November 2022), mizo (12th November 2022), pabranno (12th November 2022), Pam (12th November 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2022), Suzi E (12th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Default Re: The nephilim; elves; fairies; the undead; ghosts; and giants.

I read your PDF. Thanks!

In the end, it caught my attention about mercury. I have something to share with you....

IMO, I do know that it does act like a gate, giving 1 or 2 valence electrons, or at the same time, giving out positive ions. The pool underneath the pyramids all over the world does have mercury laden andasite. The andasite itself is a natural generator when it comes into contact with flowing water. The water becomes a "electrolysis" formation to build hydrogen bond with positive ions of mercury, running at 2 electron based rotational symmetry. This is how the "whirlpool" in those water basins form, thus spinning the stiltstone disks. The energy application of mercury laden andasite is enormous as it creates a higher energy yield. The mercury laden andasite is already covered with gold in it's first layer thus causing valence bonding of mercury to andasite.

Today it's still a theory, in which in fact thousands if not millions of years ago, it wasn't a theory...it was in use and is still in use today in pyramids that have not been disturbed.

https://byjus.com/chemistry/valence-bond-theory/

To me, that's advanced quantum mechanic knowledge.

Another clue to who built these pyramids all over this planet.

Fascinating, isn't it?

or it's crazy.... well, either way

I think so!

Edit: (It was a way to remove the toxicity of mercury by the sulfide of hydrogen, as mercury became an energy applicator in which ancient people used. Imagine that? Mercury... non toxic???? That's so cool, isn't it?)

.... and when people took the non toxic mercury out for their own use, later on, they lost the knowledge how to detoxify mercury, so they got sick and probably died from the toxicity...
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 12th November 2022 at 12:01.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (12th November 2022), Mercedes (12th November 2022), Pam (12th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    I read your PDF. Thanks!

In the end, it caught my attention about mercury. I have something to share with you....

IMO, I do know that it does act like a gate, giving 1 or 2 valence electrons, or at the same time, giving out positive ions. The pool underneath the pyramids all over the world does have mercury laden andasite. The andasite itself is a natural generator when it comes into contact with flowing water. The water becomes a "electrolysis" formation to build hydrogen bond with positive ions of mercury, running at 2 electron based rotational symmetry. This is how the "whirlpool" in those water basins form, thus spinning the stiltstone disks. The energy application of mercury laden andasite is enormous as it creates a higher energy yield. The mercury laden andasite is already covered with gold in it's first layer thus causing valence bonding of mercury to andasite.

Today it's still a theory, in which in fact thousands if not millions of years ago, it wasn't a theory...it was in use and is still in use today in pyramids that have not been disturbed.

https://byjus.com/chemistry/valence-bond-theory/

To me, that's advanced quantum mechanic knowledge.

Another clue to who built these pyramids all over this planet.

Fascinating, isn't it?

or it's crazy.... well, either way

I think so!

Edit: (It was a way to remove the toxicity of mercury by the sulfide of hydrogen, as mercury became an energy applicator in which ancient people used. Imagine that? Mercury... non toxic???? That's so cool, isn't it?)

.... and when people took the non toxic mercury out for their own use, later on, they lost the knowledge how to detoxify mercury, so they got sick and probably died from the toxicity...
    Thank you so much for your information! I've captured quite a bit of data that I simply don't have enough to put in a book - probably 50 topics but less than 10 or so pages on each, and not, to me, interesting enough to put into a collection to publish. So over the next year or so I will be posting them. This mercury idea is one of those. I can place some of what you said in context, and I look forward to doing so.

FYI - I found two other things connected to mercury. One is that, over the centuries, the people of 800 A.D. were convinced that bog iron and not smelted iron, worked against "monsters and giants and un-types".

So there may be something in their composition that had that effect. And there may be a connection - in order to make their own bog iron swords look as shiny as the poured and forged "new" iron from ores, they would rub them with mercury. So it may have been the mercury and not just the bog iron that was the active agent.

And the other thing is that, when burned, a certain mixture of two fragrances and incense gives off a purple, actually an ultraviolet spectrum of light. I've discovered the wavelength, and its in that range of frequencies. It seems to harm sky-gods. Possibly because they use a similar frequency for other things. And that is straight from the Old Testament - where the two sons of Aaron were smoked in
    flame when they tried to switch the normal incense for this new cocktail. So there's something there as well.

Thanks again and hope to hear more from you. Jim
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 12th November 2022 at 16:29.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jim,

I am not a professional chemist, (basic) but how it would be done with mercury to "detoxify" it, is by combining two gaseous states. IMO, as far as I know -

According to modern description:

In order to extract mercury from its ores, cinnabar ore is crushed and heated to release the mercury as a vapor. The mercury vapor is then cooled, condensed, and collected. separate and capture any mercury, which may have formed compounds

During the vapor process you add sulfide hydrogen to the mix, and let it condense. It'll separate itself in the condensation process, taking the toxicity away from mercury. That's it.

Ironically I just looked this up on the internet... even they know it too, even if it is for another purpose. Either way, there's always a way to detoxify mercury.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27940269/

Anyhow, that's what I was told millions of years ago.

FYI - I found two other things connected to mercury. One is that, over the centuries, the people of 800 A.D. were convinced that bog iron and not smelted iron, worked against "monsters and giants and un-types".

So there may be something in their composition that had that effect. And there may be a connection - in order to make their own bog iron swords look as shiny as the poured and forged "new" iron from ores, they would rub them with mercury. So it may have been the mercury and not just the bog iron that was the active agent.

How about meteoric iron? Hmm...

Like here for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutank...ic_iron_dagger

And the other thing is that, when burned, a certain mixture of two fragrances and incense gives off a purple, actually an ultraviolet spectrum of light. I've discovered the wavelength, and its in that range of frequencies. It seems to harm sky-gods. Possibly because they use a similar frequency for other things. And that is straight from the Old Testament - where the two sons of Aaron were smoked in
    flame when they tried to switch the normal incense for this new cocktail. So there's something there as well.

Yes, there was something like that... because the Anunnakene had partial copper based blood at the time, and this purple wavelength would react with it, causing issues - because the consciousness field (CF) of the Earth at the time, was giving out harmful magnetic forces to them, which caused them to go mad. This is why the Anunnakene had originally bright white skin with a tint of gray to it. Mankind was created with gold based blood and did not suffer the consciousness field impact. (This happened when the first solar system cataclysm impacted Earth which affected it's magnetism, etc) Then after that, the mixture of colors, and blood types etc, came in because the Anunnakene females were infertile, and could not bear children, so they built man and woman in order to breed with them. Yea, imagine that... breeding with your own creation so you could have children...and use them as a work force to help build the pyramids, and other megalithics, etc etc. (Edit: Inanna, granddaughter of An, was the first Anunnakene hybrid, just saying)

If that is true, then we're all Anunnakene hybrids on this planet because of the mixture. and IGIGI did genetically modify their skin pigment, eyes, noses, etc.. and spawned an permanent race afterwards... this is why some of the later on Anunnakene were black because of that mixture. All the original Anunnakene died off because of the impact of the CF and other reasons which they couldn't leave Earth. They all died and were incinerated in the Zagros mountains, (using the purple stuff to incinerate them) leaving behind Man to fend for himself... then somehow... in some way, they were resurrected.... - long story. (Except An, he was not incinerated but was "buried" in a way)

Pretty crazy, isn't it? hahaha... but yea, there's evidence of this somewhere.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 12th November 2022 at 23:36.

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jim,

There is one other thing I need to share -

Here's an example of gold based use-

https://www.globalintergold.info/en/...benefits-zo61/

There are many websites about the use of gold as medicinal properties.

Now the metallic part of gold itself, is not used. The energy counterpart of it is used. The conductance energy. This is why gold energy would be beneficial for our modern medical needs. The only way for that to happen, is if Man had "golden based blood" to begin with. Again, it's not the metallic, it's the energy itself which forms in a life form.

Similar to how you grow a seed of grass for example.... You have all the nutrients in the soil, ..water, soil and etc, plus sunlight, but the initiation of the grass seed sprout is always formed by the conduction of gold itself inside soil.

Minute particles of gold is also in our cells too and they have a reason for it's existence in our cells. Gold is the initiator....otherwise, how does a grass seed "begin to sprout"... water gets absorbed, nutrients mixed, and so forth...

For example, a couple nights ago, I ingested a shot equivalent of a gold based mixture that I created back in late 2016 to repair my body from it's cancerous state that I was diagnosed with in early 2015. I had what you call "angiosarcoma"; an extremely rare blood vessel disease which only a very few people would ever get. I was in stage 1 at the time, when all these bleeding blotches started showing up all over my body. These blotches would then form into lesions, etc..as it progresses without treatment. My doctor confirmed it was angiosarcoma.

https://imgur.com/a/ckEB9q8

Blood vessel disease in the vascular system is caused by deficiency of gold particulates in cells. It took me over a year to figure out the dynamics of this formula and when I did, I knew then I either run the risk of ingesting this or my body will die of this disease as it progresses through the stages. Short time later on, my doctor gave me a clean bill of health and wondered how I did that... I no longer have the disease but I did not tell her how I did it, then things went to hell after that.... she somehow informed AMA about me, etc.. and the harassment began! .. Long story - I didn't accept chemotherapy because I knew then that this process would harm my body, not make it any better. (although I was in a lot of pain... lots of painkillers were taken, etc etc)

My genes were literally rejecting gold particulates from my cells etc.

This stuff indeed works. The whole point of this is simple.. it had proven to me that man was created by a gold based energy transference structure.

...and on top of this -- if you study sumerian texts, etc.. look for the "leprosied man" and it will tell you exactly what to use to treat leprosy but it does not explain how the mixture is made. (leprous) etc.. (the base formation of leprosy is very similar to angiosarcoma, in the initial stage when it involves the skin - which then later on becomes different, as leprosy is caused by bacteria, and angiosarcoma is caused by an malfunctioning vascular system as written here:

Hansen's disease (also known as leprosy) is an infection caused by slow-growing bacteria called Mycobacterium leprae. It can affect the nerves, skin, eyes, and lining of the nose (nasal mucosa). With early diagnosis and treatment, the disease can be cured.)

That is all
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 12th November 2022 at 23:29.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (13th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2022)

10. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Jim,

Now the metallic part of gold itself, is not used. The energy counterpart of it is used. The conductance energy. This is why gold energy would be beneficial for our modern medical needs. The only way for that to happen, is if Man had "golden based blood" to begin with. Again, it's not the metallic, it's the energy itself which forms in a life form.

Similar to how you grow a seed of grass for example.... You have all the nutrients in the soil, ..water, soil and etc, plus sunlight, but the initiation of the grass seed sprout is always formed by the conduction of gold itself inside soil.

Minute particles of gold is also in our cells too and they have a reason for it's existence in our cells. Gold is the initiator....otherwise, how does a grass seed "begin to sprout"... water gets absorbed, nutrients mixed, and so forth...

For example, a couple nights ago, I ingested a shot equivalent of a gold based mixture that I created back in late 2016 to repair my body from it's cancerous state that I was diagnosed with in early 2015. I had what you call "angiosarcoma"; an extremely rare blood vessel disease which only a very few people would ever get. I was in stage 1 at the time, when all these bleeding blotches started showing up all over my body. These blotches would then form into lesions, etc..as it progresses without treatment. My doctor confirmed it was angiosarcoma.

Blood vessel disease in the vascular system is caused by deficiency of gold particulates in cells. It took me over a year to figure out the dynamics of this formula and when I did, I knew then I either run the risk of ingesting this or my body will die of this disease as it progresses through the stages. Short time later on, my doctor gave me a clean bill of health and wondered how I did that... I no longer have the disease but I did not tell her how I did it, then things went to hell after that.... she somehow informed AMA about me, etc.. and the harassment began! .. Long story - I didn't accept chemotherapy because I knew then that this process would harm my body, not make it any better. (although I was in a lot of pain... lots of painkillers were taken, etc etc)

This stuff indeed works. The whole point of this is simple.. it had proven to me that man was created by a gold based energy transference structure.

...and on top of this -- if you study sumerian texts, etc.. look for the "leprosied man" and it will tell you exactly what to use to treat leprosy but it does not explain how the mixture is made. (leprous) etc.. (the base formation of leprosy is very similar to angiosarcoma, in the initial stage when it involves the skin - which then later on becomes different, as leprosy is caused by bacteria, and angiosarcoma is caused by an malfunctioning vascular system as written here:

Hansen's disease (also known as leprosy) is an infection caused by slow-growing bacteria called Mycobacterium leprae. It can affect the nerves, skin, eyes, and lining of the nose (nasal mucosa). With early diagnosis and treatment, the disease can be cured.)

That is all
    "The conductance energy"

This doesn't make any sense

Gold can conduct energy, but silver does as well and it is much more effective than gold does

Do you know why gold is used instead of silver, which is by the way the top conductor out there?

Gold or Silver by themselves do not generate any energy, they can conduct and this means the energy has to come from somewhere else, and either Gold or Silver will serve as the conduct through whcih that energy moves across the physical field that builds this reality.

Silver is the best conductor that there is, above Gold, but it has a small issue Gold doesn't have..

Q: What is the issue i'm talking about?

Quote That is all
    Nope

Also you need to make it more direct, like "That's all"

That's all, you can go in peace, or in pieces if you don't make it. Either way, go away now
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2022 at 09:10.
    Tired

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Snoweagle (13th November 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mashika - in answer to your question re Gold vs Silver - Isn't gold more resistant to acids and corrosion?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Anu Raman (13th November 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Jim,

That is all
    "The conductance energy"

This doesn't make any sense

Gold can conduct energy, but silver does as well and it is much more effective than gold does

Do you know why gold is used instead of silver, which is by the way the top conductor out there?

Gold or Silver by themselves do not generate any energy, they can conduct and this means the energy has to come from somewhere else, and either Gold or Silver will serve as the conduct through whcih that energy moves across the physical field that builds this reality.

Silver is the best conductor that there is, above Gold, but it has a small issue Gold doesn't have..

Q: What is the issue i'm talking about?

Quote That is all
    Nope

Also you need to make it more direct, like "That's all"

That's all, you can go in peace, or in pieces if you don't make it. Either way, go away now

Hmm... Is this based upon what understanding you have?

IMO, From what I understand, is that gold, once you conduct energy through it, it has a special property that is transfigured at a quantum level (as far as I know) and it leaves behind this "energy" after the "conductance energy" had went through. Is this why it still 'tingles' my tongue every time I consume a tiny piece of pure gold? Also from what I understand, this is how bonds are created, such as alloys... and has some form of resistance. (Edit: This is the "left behind energy" that I use in making my medicine)

I don't know... what do you think? or is this all crazy?

Or am I just some lunatic from the streets of Avalon?
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 13th November 2022 at 18:38.

15. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anu Raman -
    This is me .... slowing returning to a status of minding my own business .... laying down the shield of champions and walking off the field, confused, less smart than I may have been yesterday, unwilling to delve deeper or further.
    Unable to answer your questions. Or perhaps it's because I just caught the flu bug. Good luck to you in your searches.

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jim,

Don't worry about what I said. Go and rest... speedy recovery. See you around sometimes. Thanks so much for sharing.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (16th November 2022)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking of gold...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Anu Raman (15th November 2022), Inversion (27th January 2024)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yup - when I was diagnosed with angiosarcoma, and about a year later, I was barely able to move. It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to move my muscles, etc.. I was nearly paralyzed from head down in which there was so much pain. After creating the essence, all that went away. One of the things regarding the gold based liquid, is that you have to have sunlight in a specific spectrum in order to make the particles bond. Thanks for the video!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (6th December 2022), Miller (28th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (15th November 2022)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

Part 1 of 2

I couldn't find a suitable antichrist or Steve Quayle thread. In the second video he discusses giants. He's talking to Maria on zeeemedia.com. TPTB need WW3 to introduce the Man of Peace. The Davos people want to get rid of us and she mentioned Disease X. Climate change is a controlled narrative. He said a man who contacted him said he ran into Chinese troops in a store. He walked up to them saying, "There are those of us that will resist you." One of them responded in perfect English, "We already won." I heard Nancy Pelosi said, "The Chinese won." We're in an extinction phase. He stressed the importance of having a satellite phone. He gave an example of a man in Maui who had one and made 14,000 calls with it presumably to assist the people. He also said people should get a solar powered generator.

(1:04:55)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v453pek
    [COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Inversion; 27th January 2024 at 23:53.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Miller (28th January 2024)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

Part 2 of 2

He said giants can hunt us by scent. I heard our DNA transmits and receives at all times like an antenna. A good antenna is a slinky which has a similar shape as DNA. Giants defile everything good God created. They have a hive mind which is what we seem to be moving towards. He said people are being assaulted in England for praying. Humans are thrown out of Dulce for praying and thinking or saying the name of Jesus (not in the video). It looks like they want to run Earth like the slave colony on Ceres (not in the video).

(56:07)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v46qja9

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Miller (28th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread