+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Red-Pilling Of Public Figures

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default The Red-Pilling Of Public Figures

I believe I have been watching an amazing transformation of Dr John Campbell (youTube channel) over the last 6 months.  Specifically, he has gone from a committed and dutiful follower of the 'Authorities' to someone who is now on a crusade to not only uncover the truth, but to make it painfully obvious to his 2.5 million subscribers that the 'Authorities' are not to be trusted.  His latest 2 videos are brilliant in structure because it puts youtube censorship square in the viewers face while at the same time publishing banned content.  The way he does this is to simply say I want to discuss topic X but I can't because "I don't remember what I want to say" however, MP (British politician) said it in chamber so lets watch that video together.  The reason why the information does not violate the YouTube TOS is because a politician can legally say anything in chamber they want without legal liability.

The other thing I see in his videos over the last 6 months is how painful the truth has been for him to see.  This is what Clif High talks about when he says the normies will go through some very difficult times and we have to be there to help them along.  

One of the other things I think I am seeing in John is that he is clearly committed to this new mission of uncovering the dangers of the current situation.  I believe he is deeply concerned about the destruction of the scientific method in medicine that has occurred over the last few years.

Finally, for those of you unfamiliar with his channel, he has been posting educational videos on heath topics since 2007.  He is a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. He teaches in Asia and Africa when time permits and his PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally. 

Have there been any other notable examples of red-pilling?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th November 2022), Ben (12th November 2022), Bill Ryan (12th November 2022), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Brigantia (12th November 2022), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), haroldsails (12th November 2022), Heart to heart (12th November 2022), Ioneo (12th November 2022), Ivanhoe (10th January 2023), jaybee (12th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th November 2022), John'sKatya (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Kryztian (12th November 2022), Matthew (3rd January 2023), meeradas (13th November 2022), Mercedes (13th November 2022), Metaphor (12th November 2022), michaelofwessex (12th November 2022), Miller (3rd January 2023), Open Minded Dude (3rd January 2023), Pam (3rd January 2023), Peace in Oz (12th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (13th November 2022), Sunny (12th November 2022), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Tintin (3rd January 2023), wegge (12th November 2022), wondering (12th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Red-Pilling Of Public Figures

(Finally a video about that!)

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Bluegreen (3rd January 2023), Casey Claar (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Open Minded Dude (3rd January 2023), Pam (3rd January 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Tintin (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023), wondering (3rd January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: The Red-Pilling Of Public Figures

I shared my opinion about Dr John Campbell's transformation to red-pill with a friend; they said he was already red-pill, but we agreed to disagree. Dr John had three jabs which is his measure of how blue/red pill he was although no issues from me for any blue pilled person turning red pill, more the merrier bring it on. But red-pilled people don't get three jabs and he did. It used to annoy me watching him because he still invested too much good faith, but glad he's fallen onto the noble (but harrowing) truth.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Merkaba360 (14th January 2023), Pam (3rd January 2023), ronny (3rd January 2023), Tigger (3rd January 2023), Tintin (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (3rd January 2023), wondering (3rd January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: The Red-Pilling Of Public Figures

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I shared my opinion about Dr John Campbell's transformation to red-pill with a friend; they said he was already red-pill, but we agreed to disagree. Dr John had three jabs which is his measure of how blue/red pill he was although no issues from me for any blue pilled person turning red pill, more the merrier bring it on. But red-pilled people don't get three jabs and he did. It used to annoy me watching him because he still invested too much good faith, but glad he's fallen onto the noble (but harrowing) truth.
    It's a beautiful transformation. The guy is a genuine truth seeker. This is not to mention that the guys world was wrapped up in the education system and the medical system.Having been immersed in the medical cartel, I can attest to the strong, powerful indoctrination and bribes involved. Can you imagine how many people have come to him and told him to shut the ***** up. How many of his life long friends and admirers have dumped him like a hot potato. Literally, everything he believed and held dear has been challenge or taken from him. It has got to be mind boggling waking up from the academic/medical dogma trance and realize almost impossible. The guy has incredible fortitude. He reaches so many with step by logical step he is leading a huge group that would never been reached. He has my deepest admiration.

It really does make you wonder, though? Why is You Tube allowing it? Why are many mainstream media allowing topics that were totally taboo a couple weeks ago are now tolerated to a degree.

I am not questioning his integrity in any way, I 'm just wondering why this info about the damage is quite freely accessible at least relative to what it was.

Is it another slap in the face to the masses? Look what we did to you? We scared the hell out of you, we abused you, we ruined your kids mental health and may even kill them or make them sterile. Do they want to create an even larger level of anxiety,confusion and hopelessness. Is this about whipping up a giant serving of loosh for our overlords?

Imagine the quiet desperation of understanding you have been duped, how foolish one could feel when all the virtue signaling game is over, when you no longer get accolades on social media for being such a good little slave and now your playing Roulette with your life and/ or health? When you realize the folks and family members you have defriended, excluded from events ect... when you realize maybe they weren't as crazed as Fauci said we were.

I have nothing but the greatest admiration for the man. He is on my hero list!!!

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bald (3rd January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2023), Delight (4th January 2023), Ewan (3rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2023), Harmony (3rd January 2023), jaybee (3rd January 2023), Mari (3rd January 2023), Matthew (3rd January 2023), Merkaba360 (14th January 2023), Open Minded Dude (3rd January 2023), Tintin (3rd January 2023), Vangelo (5th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread