+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Simpsons Predictions

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,809 times in 1,688 posts

Default Re: The Simpsons Predictions

This video gives examples of predictions like the discovery of the Higgs boson and the 9/11 appearing on the magazine cover. At 32 seconds the narrator said the show is the vessel by the ruling elite to tell us what is coming. I've heard from different sources that there's a universal law saying you have to tell people what you're going to do to them before you do it. Doing it in a cryptic way seemingly abides by that law and could be a reptilian workaround tactic. They also compared the number of episodes to Star Trek being roughly equivalent. The writers probably have brain implants, and the military could be using Looking Glass technology.

Awakening in the Dream by David Wilcock
    Quote P270-271. A writer for Star Trek: The Next Generation has a brain implant that Gray type aliens put there to seed stories through his dreams.
    03/26/23 (16:38)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ClearWater (5th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Re Example 3 by Matthew: The Translator of Baby Speech (should be Thoughts of Baby).

This episode of the Simpson's gives me an opportunity to say that this is a forecast of the fact that they have engineered your computer monitor and your Television Monitor TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS. I have actually had this happen to me twice where I instantly understood what was happening and had a speech exchange with the man on the other side of the screen.

Now as to your computer, It has been engineered TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS, WHICH UNDOUBTEDLY ARE STORED AT THE NSA, ETC. In the meanwhile, it speeds up finding what you are looking for in their SEARCH section, as it shows up even before you can type it in. Further, I have found dense pages of print passing my eyes when I am in the bathroom facing the white floor tiles. This brings up the distinct possibility that they are PROGRAMMING YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. A good way to produce HUMAN COMPLIANT ZONBIES!

The print is passing my eyes so quickly that it is not possible to read it or even identify individual words as spaces between words seem to have been omitted (I suspect as an energy saving device).

Many decades ago, while reading a Popular Mechanics Magazine, I read a small paragraph reference as to the fact that experiments were being done towards thought reading and having it register on a computer screen, first as words, then as pictures. I realized this would allow them to do all they are doing today, reading the thoughts of ALL ANIMAL LIFE as well as programming the subconscious minds of humans, and collecting and storing their thoughts. NO! I AM NOT CRAZY, JUST OBSERVANT, KNOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE AND AM VIGILANT.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th December 2023), Inversion (10th December 2023), meat suit (10th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,809 times in 1,688 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Re Example 3 by Matthew: The Translator of Baby Speech (should be Thoughts of Baby).

This episode of the Simpson's gives me an opportunity to say that this is a forecast of the fact that they have engineered your computer monitor and your Television Monitor TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS. I have actually had this happen to me twice where I instantly understood what was happening and had a speech exchange with the man on the other side of the screen.

Now as to your computer, It has been engineered TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS, WHICH UNDOUBTEDLY ARE STORED AT THE NSA, ETC. In the meanwhile, it speeds up finding what you are looking for in their SEARCH section, as it shows up even before you can type it in. Further, I have found dense pages of print passing my eyes when I am in the bathroom facing the white floor tiles. This brings up the distinct possibility that they are PROGRAMMING YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. A good way to produce HUMAN COMPLIANT ZONBIES!

The print is passing my eyes so quickly that it is not possible to read it or even identify individual words as spaces between words seem to have been omitted (I suspect as an energy saving device).

Many decades ago, while reading a Popular Mechanics Magazine, I read a small paragraph reference as to the fact that experiments were being done towards thought reading and having it register on a computer screen, first as words, then as pictures. I realized this would allow them to do all they are doing today, reading the thoughts of ALL ANIMAL LIFE as well as programming the subconscious minds of humans, and collecting and storing their thoughts. NO! I AM NOT CRAZY, JUST OBSERVANT, KNOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE AND AM VIGILANT.
    I've have had similar experiences.

Hackers could get inside your BRAIN: Experts warn of growing threat from monitoring and controlling neural signals
    Quote About 1.5 weeks ago I was sitting on my stationary exercise bike and pondered that the seat was rather narrow. Within the hour I was on the internet and got hit with advertisements for bicycle seat covers that I never searched for. If they're reading my thoughts and sending that information somewhere then where's the receiver? Is it local, cell tower, satellite or do I have brain implant(s)?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th December 2023), I am B (10th December 2023), meat suit (10th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,192 times in 21,080 posts

Question Re: The Simpsons Predictions

• Scary Simpsons Predictions For 2024:

As we step into the year 2024, the uncanny ability of The Simpsons to seemingly predict future events continues to captivate audiences worldwide. The iconic animated series, created by Matt Groening, has gained a reputation for its eerily accurate foresight, having depicted numerous real-world occurrences long before they unfolded. As we delve into the latest season of The Simpsons, anticipation runs high among fans, eager to uncover what satirical crystal ball the show may hold for the events and trends that await us in 2024. In a world where reality often mirrors the cartoonish scenarios depicted in Springfield, the anticipation is not just for laughs but also for the intriguing possibility that the show might once again provide a glimpse into the future.
    • 00:27 The Simpsons predicted Trump's 2024 election win, similar to their 2015 prediction.
    • 01:10 Virtual reality food, once a Simpsons prediction, is now a real technology developed by companies like Aob Banquets rmx.
    • 01:52 The Simpsons foresaw AI taking over jobs back in 2012, reflecting current concerns about automation.
    • 02:57 The Simpsons' 1994 episode hinted at AI going rogue, echoing recent concerns about AI's sentience and potential consequences.
    • 03:52 The possibility of World War III in 2024 aligns with current global tensions, echoing a theme predicted by The Simpsons as early as 1987.
    • 05:13 The Simpsons' prediction of colonizing Mars coincides with Elon Musk's plans to send people to Mars by 2050.
    • 05:55 The show forecasted the first female president in a 2000 episode, mirroring Kamala Harris's role as the first female Vice President.
    • 06:34 The Simpsons' prediction of a baby translator in 1992 parallels recent developments in technology like the Zound Dream's "Baby T."
    • 07:15 Economic collapse, a theme in The Simpsons' 2000 episode, reflects concerns about current global economic instability.
    • 07:57 The show's prediction of hover cars in 2005 aligns with the development of real-life hover car technology by companies like Samsung Sky.
    • 08:36 The Simpsons hinted at Ivanka Trump's presidential run in 2028, reflecting her increasing involvement in politics.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (2nd February 2024), syrwong (2nd February 2024), Yoda (2nd February 2024)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I have an idea:

Why don't we tell the elite what we are going to do with them, and concentrate very hard
    and believe it has already happened.

Everyone imagine what would be the most appropriate thing and it will happen.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2