Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graham Hancock has a Netflix Series!! "Ancient Apocalypse"

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock has a Netflix Series!! "Ancient Apocalypse"

Thank you for the information, I was just wondering what to watch next for my dinner-time viewing, I have watched 'Hannibal' and Breaking Bad several times, so Hancock is a welcome break from fiction!
    I have always liked this fella, he has a genuine love of research and discovery.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Billy (21st November 2022), Carlitos (21st November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), Inversion (22nd November 2022), Nasu (21st November 2022), pounamuknight (22nd November 2022), pueblo (21st November 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st November 2022), Tintin (21st November 2022), Vicus (21st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Dear Friends, I've been told by a very kind Avalon guest that the series is on Bitchute here
    ... and the entire thing is downloadable via WeTransfer (valid for 7 days) at this link:

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (21st November 2022), Carlitos (21st November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Inversion (22nd November 2022), Jean-Luc (21st November 2022), Krist (21st November 2022), kudzy (21st November 2022), Mari (21st November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), meeradas (24th November 2022), michaelofwessex (22nd November 2022), Mike Gorman (22nd November 2022), mountain_jim (21st November 2022), Nasu (21st November 2022), pounamuknight (22nd November 2022), pueblo (21st November 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st November 2022), Tintin (21st November 2022), Vicus (21st November 2022), Yoda (21st November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

My son-in-law added me to his Netflix account just so I could watch this series. I watched all 8 episodes, Graham does a superb job.
    In episode 3 Graham travels to Malta and meets up with Lennie Reedijk who I met and interviewed in 2019 while in Malta after our Avalon gathering.

Here for anyone interested.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alan (21st November 2022), Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Inversion (22nd November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th November 2022), leavesoftrees (22nd November 2022), Mari (21st November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), meeradas (24th November 2022), mountain_jim (21st November 2022), Nasu (21st November 2022), pounamuknight (22nd November 2022), pueblo (21st November 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st November 2022), Tintin (21st November 2022), Vicus (21st November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

I liked his show overall. It puts his ideas in a way consumable for most non historians.

I was surprised he didn't mention the Hypogeum of Hal Saflieni when he did the bit on Malta. Not only is it believed to be the oldest prehistoric underground temple in the world, but the subterranean structure is shrouded in mystery, from the discovery of elongated skulls to credible stories of paranormal phenomena not to mention the school children being lost in the labyrinth. Especially when compared to the underground cities of Turkey which are so similar, even down to the rolling doors. Seemed like a very odd thing to choose not to mention, given the expansive topic.

My only other grumble and it's a small one, is he is just as vociferous against his critics as his critics are towards him. He said "mainstream archeologist" so many times in a scornful way, it sounded very much like "ancient astronaut theorists" as is used in other similar shows. Maybe it was just me.

He has been lambasted over the years so maybe he deserves to throw a few eggs back at his detractors and mainstream archeologists, so called........x........ N

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (25th November 2022), Inversion (22nd November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th November 2022), Mari (21st November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), michaelofwessex (22nd November 2022), mountain_jim (21st November 2022), pounamuknight (22nd November 2022), pueblo (21st November 2022), ramus (27th November 2022), Vicus (22nd November 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I liked his show overall. It puts his ideas in a way consumable for most non historians.

I was surprised he didn't mention the Hypogeum of Hal Saflieni when he did the bit on Malta. Not only is it believed to be the oldest prehistoric underground temple in the world, but the subterranean structure is shrouded in mystery, from the discovery of elongated skulls to credible stories of paranormal phenomena not to mention the school children being lost in the labyrinth. Especially when compared to the underground cities of Turkey which are so similar, even down to the rolling doors. Seemed like a very odd thing to choose not to mention, given the expansive topic.
    Yes I wondered why he didn't spend time on the Hypogeum. Maybe the Maltese authorities wouldn't give him filming access to the site. I haven't watched all episodes but the series seems to be focusing on lesser known archeological wonders rather than covering sites that have been treated elsewhere

My only other grumble and it's a small one, is he is just as vociferous against his critics as his critics are towards him. He said "mainstream archeologist" so many times in a scornful way, it sounded very much like "ancient astronaut theorists" as is used in other similar shows. Maybe it was just me.

He has been lambasted over the years so maybe he deserves to throw a few eggs back at his detractors and mainstream archeologists, so called........x........ N
    Yes I agree with you. I wish he'd move on from his need to win over mainstream archeologists - it gets boring. By constantly referring, and therefore deferring to them he is just giving them power and disempowering himself. He needs to just do his own research, there are plenty of people who value his work
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 22nd November 2022 at 10:50.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Carlitos (2nd January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (22nd November 2022), Nasu (23rd November 2022), ramus (27th November 2022), Tyy1907 (27th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I have now watched 5 episodes, I can report Hancock delivers some acute, well researched analysis of ancient megalith sites and proposes we have amnesia, there was a global advanced civilisation in progress at the height of the past Ice Age, we have been warned about a cyclic catastrophe event that comes around each 12,000 + years, it is well worth your time, my two cents worth!

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), boja (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Heart to heart (25th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th November 2022), Mari (22nd November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (22nd November 2022), Nasu (23rd November 2022), onawah (26th November 2022), Open Minded Dude (27th November 2022), ramus (27th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022), zebowho (28th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

My only other grumble and it's a small one, is he is just as vociferous against his critics as his critics are towards him. He said "mainstream archaeologist" so many times in a scornful way, it sounded very much like "ancient astronaut theorists" as is used in other similar shows. Maybe it was just me.

He has been lambasted over the years so maybe he deserves to throw a few eggs back at his detractors and mainstream archaeologists, so called........x........ N
    Unless he's personally paying Netflix for the production of the show - He wouldn't have much control over the actual content of the show - especially what he says would be edited and retakes done by the word of the the director and executive producers and then that info down to the editing - takes are numbered and then scripty circle the takes they liked.

He would be asked to do different versions of the same scene, in editing they would be picking the take they want to use. Thus obviously the agenda here for Netflix is to call into question and downgrade the status of ALL archaeologists through reinforcement.
    He would also only be able to do the sites that are approved by the network.
    People often don't realize how little control the person in front of the camera have. It's everyone in the tent behind the camera and then in editing, but especially those that are only in offices and never even are on location, the money people with an agenda.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Mari (23rd November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), Patient (27th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022), Wind (24th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)

My only other grumble and it's a small one, is he is just as vociferous against his critics as his critics are towards him. He said "mainstream archaeologist" so many times in a scornful way, it sounded very much like "ancient astronaut theorists" as is used in other similar shows. Maybe it was just me.

He has been lambasted over the years so maybe he deserves to throw a few eggs back at his detractors and mainstream archaeologists, so called........x........ N
    Unless he's personally paying Netflix for the production of the show - He wouldn't have much control over the actual content of the show - especially what he says would be edited and retakes done by the word of the the director and executive producers and then that info down to the editing - takes are numbered and then scripty circle the takes they liked.

He would be asked to do different versions of the same scene, in editing they would be picking the take they want to use. Thus obviously the agenda here for Netflix is to call into question and downgrade the status of ALL archaeologists through reinforcement.
    He would also only be able to do the sites that are approved by the network.
    People often don't realize how little control the person in front of the camera have. It's everyone in the tent behind the camera and then in editing, but especially those that are only in offices and never even are on location, the money people with an agenda.

Agreed - as witnessed by those who have been 'interviewed' by mainstream media as part of appearing in a tv show/series that's not the usual msm fare. The job there, then, is to discredit, or make the interviewee sound whacky, or a tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist. It's happened countless times and thankfully these brave souls are fighting back - hence the excellent article by Richard D Hall of Rich Planet, describing his altercation, via email at first, with a BBC 'journalist' who he (correctly) suspected was out to bait him, after he commented on his site on a few verifiable falsities to do with the reporting of the Manchester Arena bombing.

Wise to their tactics, he held out, right to the end, even when she tracked him down to his shop (despite Richard previously telling her not to contact him in any way) and shoved her mic right in his face to get a quote from him which she would use/edit in some way to discredit him. Wonderful restraint by Richard D Hall...and she comes off acting and sounding like an utter prat.

https://www.richplanet.net/ 'Disaster Trolls'
    Last edited by Mari; 23rd November 2022 at 18:29.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (19th December 2022), Chakra (24th November 2022), gnostic9 (23rd November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What the elites want to hide the most (imho, even more than what Dark Journalist calls "the X Files" about ET contact) is the history of the 12,000 year solar cycles which regularly bring on global cataclysms.
    Hancock and Randall Carlson have been guests on the Joe Rogan show recently, but if you look at the comment sections on those vids, most people by far are requesting that Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers youtube channel be interviewed.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1528045
    and listen to the podcast interview Greg Reese conducts with Ben.
    It seems doubtful Joe will go that far, however, since the backlash would no doubt be severe from higher up.
    Ancient Apocalypse is the most dangerous show on Netflix
    A show with a truly preposterous theory is one of the streaming giant’s biggest hits – and it seems to exist solely for conspiracy theorists. Why has this been allowed?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...how-on-netflix

At the time of writing, Ancient Apocalypse has been comfortably sitting in Netflix’s Top 10 list for several days. This presents something of a mystery, because the show closely resembles the sort of half-baked filler documentary that one of the lesser Discovery channels would slap up at 3am between shows about plane crashes and fascist architecture. Ancient Apocalypse obviously has an audience, but who on Earth is it?

Hardly the most dangerous show lol. But somebody thinks it's the most dangerous show and it's not the viewers.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (19th December 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (24th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), onawah (24th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022), Wind (24th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    What the elites want to hide the most (imho, even more than what Dark Journalist calls "the X Files" about ET contact) is the history of the 12,000 year solar cycles which regularly bring on global cataclysms.
    Hancock and Randall Carlson have been guests on the Joe Rogan show recently, but if you look at the comment sections on those vids, most people by far are requesting that Ben Davidson of SuspiciousObservers youtube channel be interviewed.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1528045
    and listen to the podcast interview Greg Reese conducts with Ben.
    It seems doubtful Joe will go that far, however, since the backlash would no doubt be severe from higher up.
    Ancient Apocalypse is the most dangerous show on Netflix
    A show with a truly preposterous theory is one of the streaming giant’s biggest hits – and it seems to exist solely for conspiracy theorists. Why has this been allowed?

At the time of writing, Ancient Apocalypse has been comfortably sitting in Netflix’s Top 10 list for several days. This presents something of a mystery, because the show closely resembles the sort of half-baked filler documentary that one of the lesser Discovery channels would slap up at 3am between shows about plane crashes and fascist architecture. Ancient Apocalypse obviously has an audience, but who on Earth is it?

Hardly the most dangerous show lol. But somebody thinks it's the most dangerous show and it's not the viewers.

Guardian 'reporting' like this only serves to give this series more oxygen, as it will pique the curiosity of those who are ready to hear another explanation of 'the way things are'. And they are a very large number of viewers indeed and growing. Who cares if it's Graham's son on the staff at Netflix - what a stupidly puny point to make...does the reporter not realise that the rag he writes for is, among almost all msm outlets today, totally compromised by those on the payroll of an Agenda of sorts?

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), boja (27th November 2022), Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Heart to heart (25th November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), mountain_jim (24th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), onawah (24th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Guardian 'reporting' like this only serves to give this series more oxygen, as it will pique the curiosity of those who are ready to hear another explanation of 'the way things are'. And they are a very large number of viewers indeed and growing. Who cares if it's Graham's son on the staff at Netflix - what a stupidly puny point to make...does the reporter not realise that the rag he writes for is, among almost all msm outlets today, totally compromised by those on the payroll of an Agenda of sorts?

It's their way to say "this is crazy thinking, stay away" and it will achieve this in people who are worried about wrong-think and what the BBC thinks of them. Absolutely terrifying for some people, because the implication is social ostracisation; if TV watchers aren't ready for this, or are not willing to feel socially ostracised, then they can't resist to swallow the 'unacceptable thinking marker'. But it doesn't need to be good information to achieve that, and it continues to work despite their infuriating hypocrisy.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Heart to heart (25th November 2022), Inversion (25th November 2022), Mari (24th November 2022), mountain_jim (24th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), onawah (24th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Just released!
    Graham Hancock has a Netflix Series! For many Avalonians the information presented as he travels the world may not be new but it is visually striking and compelling and a great intro to friends that may not be aware of alternate historical, anthropological, and historical views.

So, for those that are subscribers to NF pls watch and hit the thumbs up button so we can get a 2nd season!

My only question is when will Bill Ryan be on this series?

https://grahamhancock.com/ancient-apocalypse/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22807484/
    Now in the Avalon Library - see this update here: Library update for November 24
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), boja (27th November 2022), Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Heart to heart (25th November 2022), Hym (24th November 2022), Inversion (25th November 2022), Mari (24th November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (24th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), onawah (24th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)

It's their way to say "this is crazy thinking, stay away" and it will achieve this in people who are worried about wrong-think and what the BBC thinks of them. Absolutely terrifying for some people, because the implication is social ostracisation; if TV watchers aren't ready for this, or are not willing to feel socially ostracised, then they can't resist to swallow the 'unacceptable thinking marker'. But it doesn't need to be good information to achieve that, and it continues to work despite their infuriating hypocrisy.

Sadly, I think you're right, on that score

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Inversion (25th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 times in 1,629 posts

In episode 2 Graham talks about Great Pyramid of Cholula in Mexico which I've never heard of. It's estimated that only 20% has been excavated and there are smaller pyramids inside the structure.

11/20/19 (5:38)

Quote The Great Pyramid of Cholula, also known as Tlachihualtepetl is a huge complex located in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico. It is the largest archaeological pyramid in the New World, as well as the largest pyramid known to mankind. It stands 180 ft above the surrounding plain and it measures 1,480 by 1,480 ft at its base. The temple was dedicated to the god Quetzalcoatl.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (25th November 2022), Nasu (25th November 2022), onawah (26th November 2022), Vicus (25th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Just watched Neil Oliver on GB News - he had a brilliant segment on the show about Ancient Apocalypse and the msm's predictable reaction to it via a Guardian article:

....guaranteeing much more publicity for the series. Neil is an archaeologist by trade and went on record on the show to state that he was completely open to all possibilities re pre-history. His guests on the show, Ingrid Tarrant and and Emma Webb, were both highly enthusiastic fans of Hancock and the series.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (26th November 2022), Inversion (26th November 2022), mountain_jim (26th November 2022), Nasu (27th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Ben Davidson mentions Graham Hancock's and Randall Carlson's conclusions about cataclysms caused by comets hitting Earth at various times, as compared to SuspiciousObservers' sources which attribute them to "impacters" which are made up of material being blasted from the Sun during the 12,000 year micronova events.
    But impacters don't account for all the damage caused by the geomagnetic pole reversals, which is another reason why Hancock and Carlson's conclusions are inaccurate, as their accounts don't explain all the other events that occur, and the damage that results, which comets alone also could not produce.
    The biggest difference is that Ben isn't just theorizing, he has all the data which back up his explanations and the data continues to grow, coming from scientists who haven't been bought off to continue the coverup.
    Hancock and Carlson have some catching up to do.

Solar Micronova & Global Tsunamis | Q and A
    Nov.26.2022
    Suspicious0bservers
    642K subscribers

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...
    Big Burb | The Disaster Vehicle: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Last edited by onawah; 27th November 2022 at 04:59.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (27th November 2022), Mark (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (27th November 2022), Nasu (27th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I've been following his research for years and have one of his books where he cites a lot of mainstream (!!!) archeology too in order to 'tackle' it critically. Love that he has a show now and gets more exposure. F+++ the haters from the mainstream deceiver media.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Brigantia (27th November 2022), Carlitos (27th November 2022), Nasu (27th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Ben Davidson mentions Graham Hancock's and Randall Carlson's conclusions about cataclysms caused by comets hitting Earth at various times, as compared to SuspiciousObservers' sources which attribute them to "impacters" which are made up of material being blasted from the Sun during the 12,000 year micronova events.
    But impacters don't account for all the damage caused by the geomagnetic pole reversals, which is another reason why Hancock and Carlson's conclusions are inaccurate, as their accounts don't explain all the other events that occur, and the damage that results, which comets alone also could not produce.
    The biggest difference is that Ben isn't just theorizing, he has all the data which back up his explanations and the data continues to grow, coming from scientists who haven't been bought off to continue the coverup.
    Hancock and Carlson have some catching up to do.

Solar Micronova & Global Tsunamis | Q and A
    Nov.26.2022
    Suspicious0bservers
    642K subscribers

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...
    Big Burb | The Disaster Vehicle: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

I think they are both correct. I believe what comes in regular 12,000 year cycles is comets that activate the sun to start sparking off and we get the worst of both. One is keyed in to the other one. I believe if there were no comets coming in close, that must be very numerous or just a few bigger ones the sun would not change much and remain as usual.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

avid (27th November 2022), Nasu (27th November 2022), onawah (28th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

As expected, mainstream media have gone crazy against Hancock, trying to attack and debunk him as usual. It looks like the series hit a nerve and that makes his arguments even more valid.

The only question is how close are we to a new global catastrophic event. I often ponder about how the new consciousness that is being born on Earth right now will install itself, while so many people are still asleep. The only logical answer is such an event, a great cleansing.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

mountain_jim (27th November 2022), Nasu (23rd January 2023), onawah (28th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    As expected, mainstream media have gone crazy against Hancock, trying to attack and debunk him as usual. It looks like the series hit a nerve and that makes his arguments even more valid.

The only question is how close are we to a new global catastrophic event. I often ponder about how the new consciousness that is being born on Earth right now will install itself, while so many people are still asleep. The only logical answer is such an event, a great cleansing.

I had exactly that thought in the wee small hours this morning, feeling that I'd had enough of the 'waiting' for the normies to wake up. What the hell's it going to take to shift them, I asked, before all the exits are closed and we are bombarded with 5G and CBDC's?. The only thing I could think of was a natural disaster that would cleanse and totally level the playing field.
    That being said, I don't get the sense that we are anywhere near such an event, as I don't 'do' doomsday scenarios. But - if it's in Creator's manifesto for humankind's awakening, then bring it on.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Nasu (23rd January 2023), onawah (28th November 2022), zebowho (28th November 2022), ZenBaller (27th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast