Thread: Graham Hancock has a Netflix Series!! "Ancient Apocalypse"

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock has a Netflix Series!! "Ancient Apocalypse"

Comets don't cause the Sun to do anything, unless they come close to or impact the Sun itself.
    What causes the micronovas from our Sun is the same thing that causes the micronovas on other Suns, a "superwave" as it travels toward us and through the galaxy regularly, which astronomers have been observing, and tracking the progress. Our Sun is next in line.
    Dr. Paul la Violette explained it very well. See:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...764#post768764
    (I think the missing videos on that thread are in the Avalon library now)
    And Ben Davidson explains it in his documentaries. See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4pW...index=2&t=345s
    and
    The Cycle is Over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwoIlxHI3Q

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Ben Davidson mentions Graham Hancock's and Randall Carlson's conclusions about cataclysms caused by comets hitting Earth at various times, as compared to SuspiciousObservers' sources which attribute them to "impacters" which are made up of material being blasted from the Sun during the 12,000 year micronova events.
    But impacters don't account for all the damage caused by the geomagnetic pole reversals, which is another reason why Hancock and Carlson's conclusions are inaccurate, as their accounts don't explain all the other events that occur, and the damage that results, which comets alone also could not produce.
    The biggest difference is that Ben isn't just theorizing, he has all the data which back up his explanations and the data continues to grow, coming from scientists who haven't been bought off to continue the coverup.
    Hancock and Carlson have some catching up to do.

Solar Micronova & Global Tsunamis | Q and A
    Nov.26.2022
    Suspicious0bservers
    642K subscribers

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...
    Big Burb | The Disaster Vehicle: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

I think they are both correct. I believe what comes in regular 12,000 year cycles is comets that activate the sun to start sparking off and we get the worst of both. One is keyed in to the other one. I believe if there were no comets coming in close, that must be very numerous or just a few bigger ones the sun would not change much and remain as usual.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th November 2022 at 02:04.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inversion (27th November 2022), mountain_jim (28th November 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Ben Davidson mentions Graham Hancock's and Randall Carlson's conclusions about cataclysms caused by comets hitting Earth at various times, as compared to SuspiciousObservers' sources which attribute them to "impacters" which are made up of material being blasted from the Sun during the 12,000 year macronova events.
    But impacters don't account for all the damage caused by the geomagnetic pole reversals, which is another reason why Hancock and Carlson's conclusions are inaccurate, as their accounts don't explain all the other events that occur, and the damage that results, which comets alone also could not produce.
    The biggest difference is that Ben isn't just theorizing, he has all the data which back up his explanations and the data continues to grow, coming from scientists who haven't been bought off to continue the coverup.
    Hancock and Carlson have some catching up to do.
    Ben also says that Rogan won't interview him. I wonder if it is related. Rogan interviews Hancock all the time.

I think what Ben is doing is on point and the documentary addresses one potential side-effect of the solar disaster cycle, comet fall, which is a lot in and of itself.

Saying the sun is a Destroyer and that we may live to see its next micronova is something else altogether. At least by saying that it is comets, people get the idea that they can hide from them, or that it isn't going to happen everywhere, at the same time. The sobering part is that, if Ben is right, we will start to see it soon enough, either in this solar cycle or one coming up in the next 22 years. It will be a lengthy process, one that will include a substantial timeframe where people will live without electricity due to solar hijinks like EMPs. So there will be a buildup to the cyclical micronova event. By that time, nobody on earth will have any doubts about what time it is.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Mari (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (29th November 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022), onawah (29th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

I already watched the Hancock series on Netflix twice but when I went into Netflix this morning to rewatch the last episode I notice Netflix has removed it from their choices. So they took their number 1 documentary and removed it yielding to the so called scholars crying about how dangerous it was. They did this to Andrew Collins in 2018 when Klaus Schaub kicked him out of Gobekli Tepe telling him they didn't want his pseudo discovery there tainting their work and findings and yet Andrew in 2014 pegged the builders of Gobekli Tepe as a people coming down from the Russian steppes and previously from Siberia. Now the rats that kicked Andrew out actually confirm the same thing and do they vidicate him and give him credit? Nope they actually present it as "Their New Findings" but I tell you it's not theirs. Andrew said it first in his book in 2014 and got removed for being correct. I think the Netflix people and the scholars here have done themselves a terrible disservice that will come back much the same as Andrew's situation.. It may take a few years but just wait. They'll find out how spot on Graham was and have to admit he was right in time. Just like they are now doing with Andrew's discoveries years ago.

I stand corrected. It has only vanished off of my account. When I opened one of the other accounts for family members it shows up but in mine where I watched it twice it's not even showing up in searches. There may be some hanky panky going on over there. Very strange. I'm actually watching it on my friend Sam's account. Unreal.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 1st December 2022 at 13:30.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Pretty good zero hedge article talking about how they are trying to cancel Graham Hancock for his Netflix documentary.
    Apparently,,, talking about archeology as a whole having their thumb up their ass and the evidence for Atlantis now makes you a racist.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...angerous-ideas

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mari (13th January 2023), Nasu (13th January 2023), wondering (13th December 2022)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

After watching this entire series several times I've come to some conclusions I thought to keep to myself but I'm putting it out there.All white people who to this day do not need the same exposure to the sun as a dark person would to absorb the same amounts of vitamin D stem from all the places that RH negative blood type, red and blond hair, green and blue eyes and underground bunkers stem from. What can that tell us? Whites are not that old. At one time all people of earth were dark skinned. Cheddar man is 9000 years old and a dark man found frozen in the UK but his relatives found today by his DNA and haplogroup still exist living in the same area in which he was found and they are white. What happened between then and now to change man from dark skinned to white skinned? Gee lets see! Gee maybe a serious vitamin D deficiency from serious lack of sun from prolonged living underground? Could white skin and it's orgins be directly related to all this underground living? White skin and all the other things I mentioned about white people are all mutations to the human genome. This is known and not disputed so what else would cause a dark skinned to turn white other than this? Give me one other way that white people suddenly emerged from the same exact areas of all these underground cities?

In caverns from Harpers Ferry to Carlsbad Caverns and all in between they find craefish and other things deep inside that have lived there in the dark so long they are now without pigment. The same thing happened to us! Dark skinned people built the underground bunkers and went into them when needed from Ireland to the south of Iran and when they came up out of there after the mini ice age their make up was different. Graham and the scholars arguing with him don't even know what they've found or what it did to change man to be what they are now when from the north. Even the royals know they were once dark for crying out loud! Some of the portraits they hid still showed it so badly they hid it away but they know. All people were dark and not that long ago. You won't find anyone past 12,000 years that is white. White people didn't exist then. White people came from the mini ice age that forced them into underground everyday living. The proof is the cities are there and white skin is too and you can kind of date one with the other.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Mark (13th January 2023), Nasu (13th January 2023), Snoweagle (13th December 2022), wondering (13th December 2022)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Ratzinger, wow.

In all of my research over many years, this response just clicked so many boxes and opened up a panorama of possibility.

Yes.

European blue eyes and white skin date back 7,000 years according to the geneticists. Even if it existed prior to this Age in other timeframes, you are very possibly right that dark-skinned people went underground and light-skinned people came out.

From 12,800 BCE to 7,000 BCE is plenty of time for the lack of sunlight to result in a drastic reduction in pigmentation.

Many sources I've read over the years have also talked about how dark skin protects from radiation. People left on the surface and their descendants might have become even more dark-skinned, their hair transforming or, perhaps, it was the other way around. Living underground reduced the pigmentation in hair or its elasticity, causing hair to straighten.

So many questions. Thanks for sharing these thoughts.
    Last edited by Mark; 13th January 2023 at 15:37. Reason: added links

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Mari (13th January 2023), Nasu (13th January 2023)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    Ratzinger, wow.

In all of my research over many years, this response just clicked so many boxes and opened up a panorama of possibility.

Yes.

European blue eyes and white skin date back 7,000 years according to the geneticists. Even if it existed prior to this Age in other timeframes, you are very possibly right that dark-skinned people went underground and light-skinned people came out.

From 12,800 BCE to 7,000 BCE is plenty of time for the lack of sunlight to result in a drastic reduction in pigmentation.

Many sources I've read over the years have also talked about how dark skin protects from radiation. People left on the surface and their descendants might have become even more dark-skinned, their hair transforming or, perhaps, it was the other way around. Living underground reduced the pigmentation in hair or its elasticity, causing hair to straighten.

So many questions. Thanks for sharing these thoughts.

There is more. They have portals for sun through several places in derin kuyu so it appears people got some sun through a portal for like ten min. at a time but they also developed lactose tolerance probably from having to drink milk to get the vitamins they were lacking. Milk which at first probably upset their stomachs at first I am sure. I do find it compelling that all the traits from blue and green eyes, to red and blond hair, freckles, and I understand RH negative blood all originated from these same places that we find all the underground refuge sites. Strange coincidence.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...nd%20in%20milk.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 13th January 2023 at 16:44.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Mari (13th January 2023), Mark (13th January 2023), Nasu (13th January 2023)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

There is more. They have portals for sun through several places in derin kuyu so it appears people got some sun through a portal for like ten min. at a time but they also developed lactose tolerance probably from having to drink milk to get the vitamins they were lacking. Milk which at first probably upset their stomachs at first I am sure. I do find it compelling that all the traits from blue and green eyes, to red and blond hair, freckles, and I understand RH negative blood all originated from these same places that we find all the underground refuge sites. Strange coincidence.
    Quite strange indeed and far outside of most anybody's ken as far as the history of humanity in those years following the 'agricultural revolution'. The accepted history of humanity is so fallow and inadequate to the task of explaining the archeological and genetic evidence of what seems to be humanity's real history. There's generally no understanding of what happens between 10,000BCE and about 5,000BCE, that entire timeframe is left to the imagination. They say, oh, the cities started and were evolving during that timeframe, there were still hunter gathers etcetera etcetera. Even in the alternative view, no mention of these genetic and environmental shifts occurs in any real depth. Why were people migrating so much and where were they migrating from? What were they trying to get away from.

Your explanation makes a lot of sense and is the first time I've seen anyone put the dots together in this way. And I've looked, as have you. In depth.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Mari (13th January 2023), Nasu (13th January 2023), Ratszinger (15th January 2023)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    Quite strange indeed and far outside of most anybody's ken as far as the history of humanity in those years following the 'agricultural revolution'. The accepted history of humanity is so fallow and inadequate to the task of explaining the archeological and genetic evidence of what seems to be humanity's real history. There's generally no understanding of what happens between 10,000BCE and about 5,000BCE, that entire timeframe is left to the imagination. They say, oh, the cities started and were evolving during that timeframe, there were still hunter gathers etcetera etcetera. Even in the alternative view, no mention of these genetic and environmental shifts occurs in any real depth. Why were people migrating so much and where were they migrating from? What were they trying to get away from.

Your explanation makes a lot of sense and is the first time I've seen anyone put the dots together in this way. And I've looked, as have you. In depth.
    Two cataclysms is thought to have occurred. One 12,800 or so years ago and another 1300 or so years after that. So no sooner had some survived and began again and another one wiped out even more of what was lost. When you see things like seriously advanced math, and acoustic frequencies specifically designed into structures, and devices like the Antikythera mechanism you know serious trial and error previous to this skill set had to have taken place. No one just produces something this mathmatically advanced and complex overnight. We have evidence of a world wide measuring system, similar flood and cataclysm myths and more now to suggest we were seriously advanced at one time and knew much more than historians want to give serious thought to. The Caves at Barabar are another ultimate treasure in the universal language of numbers. To get to that level of knowledge must have taken thousands of years to understand the musical range and math involved to figure it all out. Besides finding these things and seeing them now as fantastic as they are the really fantastic and hard to miss fact is that somewhere after that second cataclysm we lost the memory of those mechanical tools in the past that were commonly made all over before.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Mark (14th January 2023), Nasu (13th January 2023), Peace in Oz (14th January 2023), Vicus (14th January 2023)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

For the Record

From the Graham Hancock Blog

An important issue of censorship raised in my Netflix docuseries Ancient Apocalypse was the fact that I and my film crew from ITN Productions were banned from filming at Serpent Mound in Ohio. In episode 6 of the series, in front of the closed gates of Serpent Mound, I read out the email banning us. Our work at the site was therefore limited to what we could achieve with drones and archive footage. Many are amazed that such a restriction on freedom of expression in a series that would reach many millions of viewers could have happened in the United States, and some doubt that it did happen, so I reproduce here the official email from the Public Relations Coordinator of the Ohio History Connection denying us filming permission. Note in the last two lines that the denial had nothing to do with protecting the physical integrity or sacred nature of the site but was made solely on the grounds that my views about the remote past of Serpent Mound do not align with those of mainstream archaeology.

Published 15th December 2022 by Graham Hancock
    https://grahamhancock.com/hancockg21-serpentmound/

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

DDavidD (27th February 2023), Nasu (23rd January 2023), onawah (23rd January 2023), Vicus (23rd January 2023)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    For the Record

From the Graham Hancock Blog

An important issue of censorship raised in my Netflix docuseries Ancient Apocalypse was the fact that I and my film crew from ITN Productions were banned from filming at Serpent Mound in Ohio. In episode 6 of the series, in front of the closed gates of Serpent Mound, I read out the email banning us. Our work at the site was therefore limited to what we could achieve with drones and archive footage. Many are amazed that such a restriction on freedom of expression in a series that would reach many millions of viewers could have happened in the United States, and some doubt that it did happen, so I reproduce here the official email from the Public Relations Coordinator of the Ohio History Connection denying us filming permission. Note in the last two lines that the denial had nothing to do with protecting the physical integrity or sacred nature of the site but was made solely on the grounds that my views about the remote past of Serpent Mound do not align with those of mainstream archaeology.

Published 15th December 2022 by Graham Hancock
    https://grahamhancock.com/hancockg21-serpentmound/
    Saying in writing that Graham Hancock is not aligning with their views and then not presenting their views or truths or whatever they have to the millions of people that Graham would have respectfully let them speak to and quitely listened to is unforgivable. I bet Savannah is getting a lot of email over this one! I sent two telling her what I thought of her mistake.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd January 2023), Nasu (23rd January 2023), onawah (23rd January 2023), Vicus (23rd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3