Thread: Springy Parabolic Memory

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Springy Parabolic Memory

Heavily edited Youtube on some work I do, which tends to integrate concrete ideas with geometric structure, spanning the decades, and finally my first purchase of a video editing app to share ideas....

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Harmony (19th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2022), Ioneo (18th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th November 2022), Matthew (18th November 2022), rgray222 (18th November 2022), Snoweagle (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (18th November 2022), Vangelo (18th November 2022), Vicus (18th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,268 times in 757 posts

Default Re: Springy Parabolic Memory

I love other people's work! thank you for posting, I've got her all queued up for later tonight.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Bo, Love this. I watched 5 min

will watch the rest tonight

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,739 times in 997 posts

Hi Bo. Just finished your vid, which I found interesting and well produced.

The magnet aspect interests me most. With the little about them that I have wrapped my head around, I was visualizing the magnetic fields generated by various currents in the geometry of your ring space-frame, and in your cohort’s helical windings.

When I was around 13-14 y.o., I drew a flying saucer, including some coils inside that were to produce magnetic fields. My idea was that these allowed the craft to push against the Earth’s magnetic field to get around.

My present take is that magnetism has whole ‘nother properties, that interact with what we call space and time. Besides the implications of (hypothetical) FTL/transdimensional ‘travel’, I wonder how magnetism figures in the ‘physics’ of spirit. ...If and however it does, that may be why ET’s are so interested in our nuke bombs. Big EMP’s. ...Am not intending to derail the thread.

Cheers, and thanks!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (24th November 2022), Casey Claar (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Hi Bo. Just finished your vid, which I found interesting and well produced.

The magnet aspect interests me most. With the little about them that I have wrapped my head around, I was visualizing the magnetic fields generated by various currents in the geometry of your ring space-frame, and in your cohort’s helical windings.

When I was around 13-14 y.o., I drew a flying saucer, including some coils inside that were to produce magnetic fields. My idea was that these allowed the craft to push against the Earth’s magnetic field to get around.

My present take is that magnetism has whole ‘nother properties, that interact with what we call space and time. Besides the implications of (hypothetical) FTL/transdimensional ‘travel’, I wonder how magnetism figures in the ‘physics’ of spirit. ...If and however it does, that may be why ET’s are so interested in our nuke bombs. Big EMP’s. ...Am not intending to derail the thread.

Cheers, and thanks!

Yes, I agree in complex ways hard to rephrase immediately...

I wonder how long ETs will be recognized as exclusively external to mankind, except by our etheric-electronic disconnects now apparent on earth, where, we may well advance perceptibility, commonly through devices or phones which will finally extend any user's perusal of what is now unseen... There are products claiming to peer beyond, but I haven't verified any effective ones as yet. Certain human organs can be so developed, but only at sacrifice of things felt too dear, to modern preferences in life. Therefore such abilities are very rare and incomplete.

I wonder if such a device, if suddenly released to the mass markets, is the final stroke which set tyrannies aright. That any citizen can immediately detect lies and truths based on levels of energy characteristics, and also to explore many more phenomena, such as life departing from a dying individual, the passing family member floating away, etc...

Advanced releases come through gifted inventions, when things are right, most notably, when sufficient numbers of humans have lifted the bar of consciousness development. Centuries past saw revolutionary inventions, based on humans developing adequate emotionality to understand things like liberty and knowledge... We might be on a threshold now, for peaceful and un-revokable, public discoveries released... Any year now? Who knows?

This would turn pharma upside-down very quickly, because everyday humans could then see etheric fields and energies in action, at first through a common device, and gradually learn to work with etheric-physicality, for healing. Ancient wisdom will be seen to contain rudiments of this etheric science and some related healing arts. I am barely absorbing this from hylozoic writings and ever so gradually grasping bits and pieces in physicality.

Physicality, the material aspect, magnetism, electricity, are all inseparable parts of developing consciousness, which has also, dutifully mastered emotionality, to a commonly united mankind, and then to mentality develop to the skill level of really controlling emotionality. Controlling emotionality with mentality. As this is happening to some extent, I trust the next human level will be reached in the lifetimes of people living today. And people will then easily pass from this lifetime, without need of memory wipes after death, and before death, to bridge somewhat timelessly, across past lives, to collate what we individually learned. Just a few people may achieve this level in this life, but more can follow... magnetically.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (25th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread