1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Default Aurum Essence

Hello All,

I have been researching the threads in this forum about "Monoatomic gold"; 'Colloidal gold' and what not, and there is ONE thing that NONE of these threads discusses about (as far as I have seen, but please correct me if you ever find this tidbit hidden somewhere)... so I've decided to make a new thread on this, if that's alright with you all. I want to get right at the point, and not indulge myself into explaining any further than necessary.

I want to keep it simple.

In short, I did mention before that I was diagnosed with a disease called 'Angiosarcoma' back in 2015. It took me a year to find a way to treat it because I didn't want to undergo chemotherapy as my doctor suggested. I declined chemotherapy because I knew it wouldn't work for my body.

Here's a short description of what this disease is:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20350244

Again, I want to keep this simple, and comprehensive for everyone to read. I will not include explicit details with an exception of how this "Aurum Essence" came to life. If I had included explicit details, this post would be at least 100 pages long, so I pretty much want to avoid this.

As a molecular biologist of the past, I knew there was some connection to certain foundation of cells and how they operate. In the late 1990s', I took an interest in the studies of properties of minerals, magnetic correlations, of different types and how they interact with the cells in our body. I was pretty much self taught on these interaction principles because there was no studies nor any educational format at the university I attended. I had to simply research this on my own.

In those days, it was "taboo" to speak about "exotic" mineral interactions with cells. Exotic, as being in "Gold, Silver and their Colloids".

In 1990s' science, they say that Gold has no use in the human body and is not classified as a mineral nutrient. It is not absorbed and is passed through the body.

Short excerpt:

While the role of gold in the physiological processes of the human body was unknown for many years, it has recently been determined that gold plays a role in both the health and maintenance of the joints, as well as being a key element in the transmittal of electrical signals throughout the body.

When I was first impacted with this disease, I knew that there was something wrong with the way my body handled minerals. For some reason, I was able to determine the actual ingestion and the output of my urine sample. I analyzed the sample under a trinocular scope called the LM1 using neutral filters. It showed that there are enormous amounts of particles that is not consistent in regular urine samples. So, I took the slide to a professor friend of mine to have it elemental analyzed at his lab and we found out that there was an higher output of gold particulates in the sample aside from other regular components detailed. He said this is impossible, because gold is not a mineral and is not a nutrient to the body but yet it's showing in the results. One would expect that gold to be naturally excreted constantly on a daily basis or whatnot, but not all at once.

In your body, you always have at a minimal amount of 0.2 milligrams of gold per roughly 155 LBS of weight. It was found that all these particulates were somehow being rejected by my body, excreted in urine. I knew that there had to be a gene or a genetic expression that resulted in excretion of gold particulates from my body. I took the professor's analysis and ran computational studies on this.

Months went by, and I kept getting worse with all these pinkish reddish blotches all over my body.
    Example: https://imgur.com/a/JT9Z7si

It began to affect my nerves and my muscles resulting in intense pain. I started taking pain killers for this.
    ---------------

Aurum Essence.

I was searching for a way to treat this disease. There was nothing on the internet explaining exactly how this is to be treated with an exception of chemotherapy and other unwanted methods. The survivor rate is 5 years, when it goes from mild to worse, then the body simply shuts down and dies. I was looking every where on how to treat this gold absence in my body... I went to libraries, school libraries... looked on the internet, etc.. you name it, I went through everything, until one day, I ran across this story of the Sumerians.

I was like sigh.. this thing again...this kept cropping up every time I did research on gold. I mean, every friggin time... We all know the stories about that... mainly mythological stories. At the time I was not all that familiar with the sumerian stories but something else was going on with me at the time in relations to the stories of the Anunnaki - etc.. however I rather keep this on point.

Online version at the https://www.orinst.ox.ac.uk/electron...terature-etcsl

There is a very specific part which states this: (I put the bold face on specific words)

Gilgameš, Enkidu and the nether world: c.1.8.1.4
    "Did you see ……?" "His food is set apart, his water is set apart, he eats the food offered (?) to him, he drinks the water offered (?) to him." { (1 ms. adds "Did you see him who was eaten by a lion?" "He cries bitterly "O my hands! O my legs!"" "Did you see him who fell down from the roof?" "They cannot …… his bones." } "Did you see the leprous man?" "He twitches like an ox as the worms eat at him." "Did you see him who fell in battle?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" "His father and mother are not there to hold his head, and his wife weeps." "Did you see the spirit of him who has no funerary offerings?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" "He eats the scraps and the crumbs …… tossed out in the street." "Did you see him hit by a ship's board { (1 ms. adds when diving (?) }? How does he fare?" ""Alas, my mother!" the man cries to her, as he pulls out the ship's board ……, he …… cross beam …… crumbs." "Did you see my little stillborn children who never knew existence?" "I saw them." "How do they fare?" "They play at a table of gold and silver, laden with honey and ghee." "Did you see him who died ……?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" "He lies on a bed of the gods." "Did you see him who was set on fire?" "I did not see him. His spirit is not about. His smoke went up to the sky."

"Did you see him who had no respect for the word of his mother and father?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" ""O my body! O my limbs!" he never ceases to cry." "Did you see him who was reached by the curse of his mother and father?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" "He is deprived of an heir. His spirit roams about." "Did you see him who …… the name of his god?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" "His spirit ……." "Did you see the spirit of him who has no funerary offerings?" "I saw him." "How does he fare?" "He eats the scraps and the crumbs …… tossed out in the street." "Did you see my little stillborn children who never knew existence?""I saw them." "How do they fare?" "They play at a table of gold and silver, laden with honey and ghee." "Did you see him who was set on fire?" "I did not see him. His smoke went up to the sky. His spirit does not live in the underworld."

"His food is set apart, his water is set apart, he eats the food offered (?) to him, he drinks the water offered (?) to him." "Did you see him who fell in battle? How does he fare?" "His father and mother are not there to hold his head, and his wife weeps." "Did you see him who ……? How does he fare?" "…… from his (?) hand ……." "Did you see the spirit of him who has no funerary offerings? How does he fare?" "He eats the scraps and the crumbs tossed out in the street." "Did you see my little stillborn children who never knew existence? How do they fare?" "They play with a bucket of gold and silver, full of honey and ghee." "Did you see him who was set on fire?" "I did not see him. His spirit is not there. His smoke went up to the sky."

"Did you see him who …… extolled himself? How does he fare?" "He bows down (?) like an ox as the worms eat at him." "Did you see him who fell down from the roof? How does he fare?" "His bones …… and his spirit ……." "Did you see ……? How does he fare?" "He ……." "Did you see the leprous man? How does he fare?" "His water is set apart, his food is set apart. He …… the spirits. He lives outside the city." "Did you see my stillborn children who never received a name? How do they fare?" "They play at a table of gold and silver ……." "Didn't you see him who was set on fire?" "Why, my friend, did not you spare this question?" "I asked it, my friend!" "His spirit is …… from the nether world, it went up to the sky with the smoke (?)."

I was like.. UHHHHH.. OK....

Then all of a sudden it hit me.

GOLD SILVER, HONEY AND GHEE....

Antibacterial properties... antiseptic properties....

GHEE, a mideastern butter, but can be made in to a cream....
    ... a lotion...

At the very last sentence where "His spirit is ... from the nether world, it went up to the sky with the smoke" ...

BINGO. That right there woke me up...

I figured it all out.. There it is, a treatment for my disease.

Leprosy has the same basic outline as angiosarcoma does, just that the external outline is different... Leprosy is bacterial, while angiosarcoma is internal and external both, vessels and skin based.

From there, it took me a while to figure out the dynamics of this liquid treatment.

Gold.. Silver.... Honey... Ghee...

I ran 125 experiments to get it "right" at the 126th one, it worked. What's ironic, is that the atomic numbers of GOLD and Silver, add them together...

The failures were all murky 'smoky' white liquid - until the last one... "It went up to the sky with the smoke"... a vital clue.

https://imgur.com/a/Sbp27zs

A very specific cooking process was done. Edible type Gold flakes were used in the process, along with Colloidal Silver.... straining process involved to remove the gold metals, leaving behind the energy in the cooking method.

The only difference between all that is known on the internet and on this forum, about gold and silver, is the way they were put together.

.... and that is sunlight.

Just like Tea.. you have to let sunlight come in, barring green spectrum (Jar color) to make it all work.

You see.. in the process of making "Aurum Essence", you have to cook it.. release the particles from colloid suspension, then create a new suspension under the power of our star... but in a negative spectrum format which is the coloring of the jar.. Green. Once brought in after having sat out in the sun at temperatures of 80 degrees, or more, then it has to have foil put on, and placed in the fridge for 3 days. After 3 days are up, I take the foil off, and then take a 'shot' of the essence, in a cup then add citric juice to it, such as orange juice .. then mix it.

That night, I will never forget...

All the pain in my body began to fade away... I was crying on my wife's lap on the couch...

The blotches on my body scabbed up and faded away.... The pain of muscles.. the pain of skin, the very pain of my heart, all but vanished...

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Thanks to the Sumerian tablets.. and of course.. this stuff had awakened me in a way that I never knew. I kept experiencing the strange... the bizarre... of another life...

Well that's a story for another time...

If you got questions, fire away!

I am open to answering anything in regards to this.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 19th November 2022 at 03:49.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

angelfire (19th November 2022), Blacklight43 (19th November 2022), Casey Claar (19th November 2022), DeDukshyn (19th November 2022), East Sun (19th November 2022), edina (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Hym (19th November 2022), Ioneo (19th November 2022), Isserley (19th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th November 2022), Journeyman (19th November 2022), meeradas (19th November 2022), Olaf (19th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022), Vangelo (19th November 2022), Violet3 (19th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Aurum Essence

Additional information:

I was wearing pant size 56. I was extremely morbidly obese and very sick... I lost over 200lbs after the ingestion of this Aurum Essence... I was ingesting it every day until it was gone a month later.

The metabolic chain apparently has been repaired as well. This could very well be a new type of research into metabolism and why people keep gaining weight no matter what they do. It led to diseases too.

Pretty crazy eh?

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

angelfire (19th November 2022), Blacklight43 (19th November 2022), edina (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Hym (19th November 2022), Ioneo (19th November 2022), Journeyman (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022), Vangelo (19th November 2022), Violet3 (19th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,817 times in 2,591 posts

Very interesting stuff, Anu.
    Colored glass containers with water, then activated by sunlight, have intrigued me since childhood.
    (your post reminded me of that)
    I even started a kids "club" where we all put water in colored jars and glasses, charged it, then we chose the color we each "needed" and would drink the water. This was my idea, but the other neighborhood kids seemed to love my "crazy ideas" and we had a lot of FUN back then. Think we were around 7 or 8 years old. We had some sort of treehouse, and would secretly drink our charged water up in the tree.

(but we didn't use minerals, gold, or silver. Just colored jars.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

angelfire (19th November 2022), Anu Raman (19th November 2022), edina (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022), Vangelo (19th November 2022), Violet3 (19th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Colloids of Silver and Gold
    -----------------------
    As you saw the images (imgur) above regarding the solution in a green jar, you can see that it is perfectly suspended. There is no settlement, no particles floating about, etc.. very much clean.

How is it possible to put in suspension, gold and silver at the same time, producing an result of a golden liquid? (It can be green too)* That image there, is the original image when I first made it. After that I had made 5 different formulas, resulting in different coloration of the solution.

In science, you do the process what you call "electrolysis" to form a suspension of particulates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis

In my method of creating the "Aurum Essence"; I didn't go through this type of electrolysis. I went through a different form of bond suspension by using green spectrum barred sunlight instead. However, electrolysis is geared only towards separation of particulates to form a suspension, which was not needed because I already had colloidal silver which particles was already suspended to begin with.

Would you believe....
    ... that you're actually using a microscopic fusion process by just using direct sunlight? (of course with heat required) The green spectrum barring, is how you do this. It can be repeated if you like, experimented with, etc.. but it always have the spectrum barred against it. Very much like when a blade of grass turns green because it is barred against itself, aka photosynthesis. If you got the cash and this simple knowledge of "fusion"... go ahead and try it, you'll see what I mean... just make sure it is green spectrum barred though, that's the important part.

In ancient alchemy, for the past several centuries, alchemists have always searched for a way to create transmutation... not a SINGLE one of those reports ever indicate the power of sunlight and how it is barred.

Have you ever read reports of alchemy involving the use of sunlight and how it is barred? ? .. ever? ....

transmutation
    trăns″myoo͞-tā′shən, trănz″-
    noun

The act or an instance of transmuting; transformation.The state of being transmuted.Transformation of one element into another by one or a series of nuclear reactions.

Normally, in all honesty, I would NEVER tell nor share with anyone this information.

But my time is short.... ......I will NOT define what I mean by that. I go ahead and share this with you NOW, so that way, sometimes in the future, you will enact these properties of experimentation for yourself, and you will understand why. You can always refer back to this thread for anything that you may have not understood in the first place. By telling you this, you can now understand this simple process... surprisingly not a single bonafide scientist on this planet have ever figured this out, either. This information is to be kept public and you can share it with anyone you like.

It is the most precise kept secret of all mankind. No one else could ever figure it out, and their alchemical experiments failed. All of them did.

Simply, because the original alchemist failed to mention a crucial part of all this.. or was it intentional?

When you bar a spectrum or say "color" of the sun light, very much like you see a prism acting out from the light, it becomes something entirely different.

If you are a scientist with intense understanding of particle physics, then this will be for you. No matter how crazy it may sound, until you've tried this method. Find out for yourself - and you will see what I am trying to show you.

Fusion knowledge requires particle physics knowledge as well, especially dealing with microscopic fusion processes.

Chemical reactions, sure... but fusion?

Colloids of silver, upon it's release, is how it is released. Are you quite certain that silver colloidal is actually safe?... Does it benefit the body in some way? Antibacterial functions?

If you noticed, there has been an influx of multiple websites saying that Colloidal silver can be devastating to the human body...

But in retrospect:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/i...l-silver-safe/

Excerpt:

Colloidal silver’s use as a health remedy goes all the way back to 1500 B.C. China. Ancient civilizations commonly used silver to treat a variety of ailments due to its antimicrobial properties

But did they use electrolysis or the fusion process? or both?

Could electrolysis actually be harmful?

Ancient sumerians used the fusion process....

... and the 'bucket' they used? .... don't you think that's what the buckets were all about? Storing this fused liquid inside it?

Whatever they used, fine... but the main point of this, they knew how to build a fusion reactor inside a solution. Would that be crazy? You decide?

So... basically "Aurum Essence" is a fusion reactor, but at a microscopic level.

https://www.britannica.com/technology/fusion-reactor

Excerpt:

fusion reactor, also called fusion power plant or thermonuclear reactor, a device to produce electrical power from the energy released in a nuclear fusion reaction. The use of nuclear fusion reactions for electricity generation remains theoretical.

Since the 1930s, scientists have known that the Sun and other stars generate their energy by nuclear fusion. They realized that if fusion energy generation could be replicated in a controlled manner on Earth, it might very well provide a safe, clean, and inexhaustible source of energy. The 1950s saw the beginning of a worldwide research effort to develop a fusion reactor. The substantial accomplishments and prospects of this continuing endeavour are described in this article.

According to this, I've never actually measured the voltage coming off of the original solution. I know what it is, but I'll leave that up to you.

My previous statement excerpt:

You see.. in the process of making "Aurum Essence", you have to cook it.. release the particles from colloid suspension, then create a new suspension under the power of our star... but in a negative spectrum format which is the coloring of the jar.. Green. Once brought in after having sat out in the sun at temperatures of 80 degrees, or more, then it has to have foil put on, and placed in the fridge for 3 days. After 3 days are up, I take the foil off, and then take a 'shot' of the essence, in a cup then add citric juice to it, such as orange juice .. then mix it.

Other words, "Fission" aka suspension release. Then "Fusion" aka barred sunlight spectrum plus heat. Why would I put foil on the jar and put it in the fridge for 3 days?... What do you think? Why would I do that?

Does this all sound crazy to you? ... is this possible???

...are you sure? Are you absolutely sure???

.... are you willing to find out? ... are you a scientist? ... or just somebody who wants to experiment on something like this?

So, enjoy this song: Yes it's pretty bad to the bone...

Last edited by Anu Raman; 19th November 2022 at 07:41.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

angelfire (19th November 2022), East Sun (19th November 2022), edina (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022), Vangelo (19th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Light ... there's a deficiency of light on earth ... partly due to the condition? The agreement?

I release light in the wood I burn for heat. The trees collect it from the sun and transmute it into structure. I release it from the structure in the process we define as combustion. I am quite thankful to the trees that provide me the sun's light and heat in this manner.

Does this make sense to you Anu? Perhaps off topic ... PM me if this post intrigues you.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

angelfire (19th November 2022), Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022), Vangelo (19th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

ANU/ much of this is beyond my need and immediate understanding, but all very fascinating. however I have been using colloidal silver for over 40 years now to cure any number of problems, mainly urinary tract infections . i never use antibiotics, and Im glad I disregarded all the b s scare tactics used by the med profession to scare me away from C silver.
    it did not turn me grey as told and it has never damaged anything in me. use it in ears, eyes and orally. I am amazed how my normie friends are fearful of its use cause I dont wear a white coat.
    ANU/ Im happy for you to have such study yield these results for you

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

angelfire (19th November 2022), Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Blacklight43 (19th November 2022), East Sun (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Vangelo (19th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Thank you for this fascinating thread, Anu, although much of it is beyond my understanding. What perseverance you had in performing so many experiments!

I hope you continue to heal on your amazing journey.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This fusion process you have been experimenting with - is this what the various researchers on "monoatomic elements" have been seeking over the years, too? I know there are a handful of people who have been very into researching and perfecting this substance. Some with rather amazing results, some with not-so-good results. There have even been some marketing opportunists jumping in, who I have been very skeptical of.
    Thanks - it is all so interesting to ponder.

PS - might the foil covering your solution protect the monoatomic elements from tunneling out while your solution cools?
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 19th November 2022 at 17:42.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Harmony (20th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    This fusion process you have been experimenting with - is this what the various researchers on "monoatomic elements" have been seeking over the years, too? I know there are a handful of people who have been very into researching and perfecting this substance. Some with rather amazing results, some with not-so-good results. There have even been some marketing opportunists jumping in, who I have been very skeptical of.
    Thanks - it is all so interesting to ponder.

PS - might the foil covering your solution protect the monoatomic elements from tunneling out while your solution cools?
    This is what the 'supposed' alchemists have been seeking for centuries.... the ability to "divine transmute" -- by creating a suspension bridge across atomic particles. They couldn't figure it out... all it took was barred sunlight and a little bit of heat. Not some lab made heat either. We "transmute" liquids in sunlight, aka sun tea for example... you put tea bags in a big ol glass jar, then stick it out in the sun... water turns dark after a while... right... but the glass jar is transparent, so you're absorbing all the spectrum of the sunlight into the liquid. Ever try making sun tea with a green glass jar? Do you know what a prism is, right?

The foil has to do with keeping the 'radiance' in the heated liquid until it is completely chilled, so it remains bonded, and completely suspended as you can see in above photos. It shows that the liquid is in complete suspension, no settlement, no huge particulates floating about, and definitely no white murky color as a result. White murky color "smoke" means it's no good and is toxic, cannot consume it because of an imbalance in it's particulate ratio. ("His spirit is ... from the nether world, it went up to the sky with the smoke" ... ).... The "spirit" in this analogy, is the energy aspect of the solution.... "His spirit is ENERGY..from the nether world, it went up to the sky with the smoke".... If it "went up to the sky with the smoke", this means it is perfected. If it doesn't then the solution is murky white. If you do not do this right, it can be very harmful to your body if you ingest murky "smoke" white solution as it has a negative effect. Having learned this ... "nether world" takes on an entirely different meaning... I guess we didn't understand the Sumerians after all.

As long you keep it chilled, a year goes by, the liquid is still in it's suspended state. According to my computations at the time, this particle balance has a shelf life of 3000 years as long it remains chilled.

My most recent formula with a stronger bond of silver, (darker color, higher PPM) had been sitting in the fridge for a little over a year now. Still perfectly suspended. (this time I did not strain the gold flakes from the solution, as a test, and it works too!)

One other thing, when you are straining this hot solution in a bowl with a paper towel process, (a simple process to remove the metallic parts of gold flakes from the solution), to the under layer capture bowl, you will notice something.. the light overhead reflecting onto the liquid itself.. looks A LOT like lightning forming in the liquid itself. I could not believe my eyes when I saw that for the first time.. with the original formula. After having seen that, it made me think....
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 19th November 2022 at 19:05.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

edina (19th November 2022), Harmony (20th November 2022), Peace in Oz (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    ANU/ much of this is beyond my need and immediate understanding, but all very fascinating. however I have been using colloidal silver for over 40 years now to cure any number of problems, mainly urinary tract infections . i never use antibiotics, and Im glad I disregarded all the b s scare tactics used by the med profession to scare me away from C silver.
    it did not turn me grey as told and it has never damaged anything in me. use it in ears, eyes and orally. I am amazed how my normie friends are fearful of its use cause I dont wear a white coat.
    ANU/ Im happy for you to have such study yield these results for you
    Yes, it's true that those FDA guys love to scare people. But there are good and bad silver though.. mainly the ones with "salt" in them. Never take silver salt -

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022), thepainterdoug (19th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update - I have edited my comment above, so now it's done.. lol... I am just trying to make it clear for everyone to read, so please refresh your browser to read the updated version of the comment Thanks

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That "lightening" like effect... It reminded me of some pictures that some of the "ormus" experimenters used to put up on the www long ago.
    Amazingly, this very old website is still on the web - from which I first learned about David Hudson via Barry Carter.
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/cone.htm
    including some old images here:
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pictures.pdf

I remember some of these early experimenters intentionally trying to create the ormus "clouds", which they considered to be the beneficial condensate. They may have been going about it quite "bass-ackwards", then....

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Harmony (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AURUM ESSENCE FORMULA:

WARNING: DO NOT CONSUME IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO GOLD OR SILVER.

DISCLAIMER:
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE.

ORIGINAL:

Ingredients:

30 PPM colloidal silver - 16 oz. (It must be 30 ppm, no less, no more)
    Edible 24kt gold flakes - few large pieces of it. No alloy content in the 24kt gold flakes, make sure it's REAL, not the fake stuff. (Rare to find too, around here)
    2 1/4 Cups Distilled water
    1 16oz Green masonry "ball" jar with lid
    1 Plastic Colander straining bowl with attachment plastic capture bowl.
    2 pieces of paper towel (folded together)
    Plastic utensils
    Glass Kettle
    Tin foil
    REAL orange juice

Weather: 85 degrees + and sunny. No wind- Must have full sunlight. This is an required component, so make sure the day you make this, is on a hot sunny day, with no wind.

Preparation before cooking:

-Glass kettle. (must be glass, not metallic of any kind)
    -Gold Flakes must be chopped up into tiny pieces with a utensil, and must be able to scrape and transfer. Can use a pestle bowl.
    -Masonry jar and lid must be sterilized in boiled distilled water. Use tongs to take out the hot glass and lid. Let it cool completely. Put aside.
    -Straining colander with a under layer bowl attachment. Place once folded clean paper towel in the colander part.

1. Pour distilled water and entire contents of colloid silver into glass kettle.
    2. Bring it to a boil, let it boil for 3 minutes. No more than 3 minutes. Stir it well
    3. Put the chopped gold flakes into the boiling solution. Stir, let it boil for 3 more minutes. Do NOT let it go over 3 minutes.
    4. Turn off the heat, let it cool a little bit down to hot temperature - but DO NOT let it cool too quickly. Keep stirring until you see some of those flakes beginning to disappear...
    5. Pour the hot contents into the colander directly right onto the folded paper towel, let it completely drain to the bowl beneath. Remnant Gold flakes will be visible on top of paper towel.
    6. Once completely drained, take the underneath bowl and pour it into the green glass masonry jar, tighten it with lid. Dispose the rest of the contents in the kettle after jar is full.
    7. Take it outside, in direct hot 85 plus degree weather sunlight, and leave it sit in direct sunlight for 3 hours. It must remain in direct sunlight.
    8. After 3 hours are up, cover the jar completely with tin foil and place it in the fridge for 72 hours.
    9. After 72 hours are up, take the foil off and look at the jar. If it is clear and green colored, fine. If it's murky white colored = no good.

Consumption:

One "Shot glass" equivalent of Aurum Essence into a PLASTIC or GLASS cup. Pour REAL orange juice to fill up to the brim. Stir...enjoy.

WARNING:

This concoction CAN and WILL make you HIGHER than a kite. At least it does to me - so it depends on individuals. Some people will not feel anything at all while others are very sensitive.
    -----------------

This simple formula outline above, then can be used in making new formulas with herbal ingredients combination, and so much more!
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 19th November 2022 at 20:49.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Icare (7th February 2023), Isserley (19th November 2022), meeradas (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One other additional information that I forgot to include...

After you've opened up the jar for the first time, you will notice it has been sealed.

When you use the ingredient, and place it back in the fridge, it will RESEAL itself after a time

Amazing...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Icare (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    That "lightening" like effect... It reminded me of some pictures that some of the "ormus" experimenters used to put up on the www long ago.
    Amazingly, this very old website is still on the web - from which I first learned about David Hudson via Barry Carter.
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/cone.htm
    including some old images here:
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pictures.pdf

I remember some of these early experimenters intentionally trying to create the ormus "clouds", which they considered to be the beneficial condensate. They may have been going about it quite "bass-ackwards", then....
    wow some of that is similar lol!

Edit: I've looked it over, I am surprised I haven't seen this site... or don't remember it.. I've been on so many websites..

One specific area it says:

Gold metal that has been dissolved with aqua regia, and subsequently converted to gold chloride by repeated evaporation with HCl to remove nitrates, is commonly referred to as the acid chloride solution of AuCl3 or HAuCl4.

You don't need aqua regia to dissolve gold. You just need heat with a non-suspended colloid, as the particulate gets 'absorbed' into the "un-suspended" motion of a particle. It has to be tiny parts though, makes it easier to absorb the energy part of it quicker.. this is why I suggested to chop the flakes up into tiny pieces. It's a simple energy transfer, thus the part of the tiny flake will disappear. Once out in the sunlight, green barred, it will begin the "fusion" process.

Try it.. have any scientist try this out.. they'll be surprised.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 19th November 2022 at 21:51.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Icare (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anyways

This is my gift to you all. I do know for a fact that if I hadn't taken the essence, I would have most likely died in 2017 or 2018 at the latest. I have long made over 5 different formulas using herbal combinations and higher PPM content as well. There is a balance in this formula which must be dealt with great care. One of these formulas was "Folate Essence"... I will never get sick again from a virus that is dependent on furin. I think I am immune to it now.

Keep in mind, this is also the reason why I am kinda a "nut" on seeing things that aren't there such like UFOs, etc.. and I've experienced things far beyond the confines of this life. My time is now short, because I know something is coming as this stuff had heightened my senses so great that I could "see things" coming from far away. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Tonight.. I will win... at a casino somewhere in Nevada... All I have to do is wet my fingers and press the right numbers on a keno machine. Wetting fingers is the answer to energy transference, is it not?

HMM..

Peace out all...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Hym (19th November 2022), Kalamos (19th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022), Sunny (19th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Anyways

This is my gift to you all. I do know for a fact that if I hadn't taken the essence, I would have most likely died in 2017 or 2018 at the latest. I have long made over 5 different formulas using herbal combinations and higher PPM content as well. There is a balance in this formula which must be dealt with great care. One of these formulas was "Folate Essence"... I will never get sick again from a virus that is dependent on furin. I think I am immune to it now.

Keep in mind, this is also the reason why I am kinda a "nut" on seeing things that aren't there such like UFOs, etc.. and I've experienced things far beyond the confines of this life. My time is now short, because I know something is coming as this stuff had heightened my senses so great that I could "see things" coming from far away. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Tonight.. I will win... at a casino somewhere in Nevada... All I have to do is wet my fingers and press the right numbers on a keno machine. Wetting fingers is the answer to energy transference, is it not?

HMM..

Peace out all...
    Thanks for all the food for thought, Anu. Wetting fingers is a quite interesting idea to ponder, too, for transference of energy when one is in an expanded type state.

That old website was Barry Carter's. He was a very prolific researcher, putting up his research starting in the early 90's. He died suddenly in 2018, with some speculation around the quite sudden cause of his demise. Much of his early work and references has long been removed. He had an old mail list, long gone, with much sharing and exchange of ideas from fellow researchers on the subject, much of which was quite beyond my scope, but always intrigued me. I believe he was interviewed in Nexus magazine.
    When I type in the words Barry Carter and Ormus, some info does come up in a search. Found his obituary here.
    Thanks again for all, and for sharing your info here. Of course your insight into time being short has me quite curious too, but I am not one to pry.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th November 2022), Harmony (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DAMM....

Last night, We were at one of the casinos, I walked up to a "4 slot play" machine and said NAHHH... decided to take the machine the opposite of it and started playing. Here comes this old guy walking right up to the same machine that I decided not to take, I watched him put in his money and pushed spin. The machine went all bells and whistles with a strobe flashing light overhead on it.. and I cringed.. I mean.. I really CRINGED right there. He had hit the basic jackpot and won over $4600 with using only $4 ($1 per slot play X 4 slot plays) ... Why can't that be ME???.. Damm it.. .... I shook my head,... it's so friggin RARE to ever hit a jackpot on the first spin. My wife just gawked at him and the machine.. He was screaming and yelling "yay!".. not bad for a old fella, apparently he has good lungs..

I shook my head.. constantly.. and went back to playing the machine that I was on.... Wife and I won quite a bit too.. but NOT THAT MUCH.... this happened to me several times before too!.. I cringe every time!

ARRrrggghhhh..

So anyways -

Excerpt copy from you, Sue:

Thanks for all the food for thought, Anu. Wetting fingers is a quite interesting idea to ponder, too, for transference of energy when one is in an expanded type state.

That old website was Barry Carter's. He was a very prolific researcher, putting up his research starting in the early 90's. He died suddenly in 2018, with some speculation around the quite sudden cause of his demise. Much of his early work and references has long been removed. He had an old mail list, long gone, with much sharing and exchange of ideas from fellow researchers on the subject, much of which was quite beyond my scope, but always intrigued me. I believe he was interviewed in Nexus magazine.
    When I type in the words Barry Carter and Ormus, some info does come up in a search. Found his obituary here.
    Thanks again for all, and for sharing your info here. Of course your insight into time being short has me quite curious too, but I am not one to pry.

Wetting fingers, even by condensation of the drinking soda glass would do, too.. What I do, is wet it, then touch the metallic part of the machine.

For example -

https://imgur.com/a/zZbXwbx

This is a very old "Triple Trouble" Devil Keno game that I was playing last night. I was looking for old machines like this.. and would be using a very low amount of numbers but with a higher chance of hitting all numbers...however what's rare is the Bonus part of it.. the Triple Trouble devils that comes on and goes into this free play bonus stage. The bonus stage then multiplies the amount of reward if all numbers were to be hit. I was playing nickels on this one. It definitely DOES work to conduct energy from your fingers, when it wet, because that's what I did with a low watt LED lightbulb which has a battery encased in it, I wet my finger, and touch the base of it, and it would turn on the light bulb. Conducting energy through my finger.... and touching the screen to pick out the numbers that I wanted. My advice if any of you ever gamble, choose a low group of numbers, with a higher payout, should all of them hit, and you should, eventually.

Anyways, I didn't know about this guy, Barry Carter who passed away. ORMUS.. hmm... could that BE what I just defined in the Aurum Essence manufacture? After all I would be "fissioning" it, then "fusion" it... could that be it?

OMG.. look what I just found!!!

WTF? ... https://www.anualchemy.com/what-is-ormus/

Read that.. lol..

ANU! hahahaha.. that's so funny...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Icare (7th February 2023), Sunny (22nd November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread