+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who knows astrologer Suzanne White?

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Lightbulb Who knows astrologer Suzanne White?

She is an American astrologer who lives in France, known worldwide for her book Chinese Astrology, then her book Double Astrology.

I share with you an excerpt from his book double astrology, a sad period of his life. Because after having lived in France, she returned to America where she lost everything before returning to France

An excerpt from the 1985 book "Double Astrology" in the introductory chapter:

Why me?

A few years ago, I left Paris, France to live in the mythical spaces of Long Island, New York USA. I was thirty eight years old. Perhaps I thought I had languished long enough in Paris. Too long, in fact. My daughters spoke English with a French accent. I missed verandas and milkshakes. They told me that “the Hampton” was the “in” place for a writer. It turns out that with hard work and rather remarkable luck, I had written two bestselling books. Nobility obliges. I was going straight to “The Hampton” where the real writers lived. I sincerely believed that I had "arrived". My daughters were happy and balanced. Their French accent disappeared overnight. The streets offered milkshakes galore. I hadn't written a bestseller yet, but that could wait. I had just fallen in love with a wonderful professional tennis player.

We were in June. The endless beaches of Long Island with their houses on stilts in the dunes and their vast expanses of white sand, already beckoned us, promising us a summer rich in golden bodies and New York vacationers. My new house, a picturesque reproduction of the "salt box" of the 27th century pioneers, brought together all my dreams in a cozy cottage: two fireplaces, a brand new kitchen, an office for mom (me) and an adorable bedroom in the attic. for each of the two prettiest new girls in town. Daisy and Autumn White. Naturally, there was a veranda. After all those difficult years of trying to get published, I truly believed I had “made it”. My life full that I had barely noticed my skeletal thinness.

Over the past two months, I had regularly been jogging, moving furniture, hanging pictures and curtains. I must have thought it was normal to be a little thinner. "You can never be too thin or too rich", I said to my big guy in love, so sure of myself, so bold... until the day when, sitting in my beautiful beige bathtub, I examined my breast straight and noticed a lump the size of my fingernail. From that day on, the beautiful June sun continued to weep over the satiny grain of my beautiful oak parquet.

The party was over. so bold…until one day, sitting in my beautiful beige bathtub, I examined my right breast and noticed a lump the size of my fingernail. From that day on, the beautiful June sun continued to weep over the satiny grain of my beautiful oak parquet. The party was over. so bold…until one day, sitting in my beautiful beige bathtub, I examined my right breast and noticed a lump the size of my fingernail. From that day on, the beautiful June sun continued to weep over the satiny grain of my beautiful oak parquet. The party was over.

It was serious this time, I couldn't afford to hang around like a lost soul, looking for the solution in the eyes of some wise old man who might advise me to change jobs. You don't go to an astrologer for a breast lump. So I went to the hospital where the breast was removed. Then I spent twelve months lying down, slowly dying under the debilitating influence of the chemotherapy treatment. I lost my pretty house and my tennis player. And, too ill to take care of them, I even lost my daughters for a few months, which they spent in a distant pension.

At the end of this physical and mental ordeal, not only was my morale below zero, but something inside me was screaming, “DANGER! "Wherever I looked,I saw the "side effects" of the killer drugs. Arthritis had invaded all my joints. My beautiful black mane had abandoned me. Unable to keep anything in my stomach for more than a year, apart from starches and sugars, I had gained twenty kilos. My teeth were loosening. I knew what it was like to feel old. Nevertheless, as soon as both my arms were freed from their respective drips, I took one of my daughters under each of them, borrowed the money for the trip, and returned to Paris, which I had left four years earlier, so naively enthusiastic.

Before arriving home, I had the taxi stop to kiss the lion of Denfert-Rochereau. The little ones thoughtfully munched on chocolate rolls. My beautiful black mane had abandoned me.Unable to keep anything in my stomach for more than a year, apart from starches and sugars, I had gained twenty kilos. My teeth were loosening. I knew what it was like to feel old. Nevertheless, as soon as both my arms were freed from their respective drips, I took one of my daughters under each of them, borrowed the money for the trip, and returned to Paris, which I had left four years earlier, so naively enthusiastic. Before arriving home, I had the taxi stop to kiss the lion of Denfert-Rochereau.

The little ones thoughtfully munched on chocolate rolls. My beautiful black mane had abandoned me. Unable to keep anything in my stomach for more than a year, apart from starches and sugars, I had gained twenty kilos.My teeth were loosening. I knew what it was like to feel old. Nevertheless, as soon as both my arms were freed from their respective drips, I took one of my daughters under each of them, borrowed the money for the trip, and returned to Paris, which I had left four years earlier, so naively enthusiastic. Before arriving home, I had the taxi stop to kiss the lion of Denfert-Rochereau.

The little ones thoughtfully munched on chocolate rolls. I knew what it was like to feel old. Nevertheless, as soon as both my arms were freed from their respective drips, I took one of my daughters under each of them, borrowed the money for the trip, and returned to Paris, which I had left four years earlier, so naively enthusiastic.Before arriving home, I had the taxi stop to kiss the lion of Denfert-Rochereau. The little ones thoughtfully munched on chocolate rolls. I knew what it was like to feel old. Nevertheless, as soon as both my arms were freed from their respective drips, I took one of my daughters under each of them, borrowed the money for the trip, and returned to Paris, which I had left four years earlier, so naively enthusiastic. Before arriving home, I had the taxi stop to kiss the lion of Denfert-Rochereau. The little ones thoughtfully munched on chocolate rolls.

What is the relationship with DOUBLE ASTROLOGY? Well, when you're sick, you tend to ruminate a lot, to think about death. Sooner or later, we notice that we have what we call “time in front of us”. if I only had a few months left to live, why waste them meditating on earthworms, cremation urns and tombstones? But I was still pissed off. I was scared and worried, and not even sure I would live long enough to see my children grow up. I had lost my punch, my strength, my dreams had shattered on the pitiless awakening of truth. The doctors assured me that with a little luck and a lot of patience, everything would be fine. I had done everything I could to beat the disease. My recovery was going well.

But I was heartbroken, I had lost everything I had built. Even though the cancer hadn't killed me, it had ruined my life. What was I going to do? Hou-hou, "Well, you sure can't be a stripper or nude playboy model," my friend Kathryn, my favorite Leo/Monkey, tells me. "Then you might as well write another book," "But I'm just crying now," I replied in a tearful voice. "Well, when you stop crying, you'll write another book," she snapped back. Thus, slowly, painfully, I began to stop my tear marathons; <as Kathryn the Lion/Monkey had always been my great problem solver, I figured she was right. If I could stop crying, I could write another book.

Fortunately, around this time, came to my aid a strange phenomenon that I had absolutely not foreseen. We call thisLetter from fans . Yes. When I returned to France, I discovered that my first book, Chinese Astrology? , translated into French during my absence, was selling like hotcakes. My publisher feels my tones of letters. And as the sales increased, the letters multiplied. […] So thanks to the questions of my readers, I kept writing on DOUBLE ASTROLOGY. And little by little, without thinking about it, I had stopped crying. It was time to write another book […]

CHINESE ASTROLOGY WITH ASTROLOGER SUZANNE WHITE ( TRANSLATION OF THE ARTICLE IN ENGLISH )

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2022), Journeyman (1st December 2022), Mare (20th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread