+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All but forgotten or just about, a UFO contact case

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

Default All but forgotten or just about, a UFO contact case

Years ago posted a thread on this amazing case. Have not seen the movie (trailer below) but one thing that sticks out in my mind, is that a good number of people involved walked away from the contact they were having or at least that was their story. Personally find this very interesting that people that claim contact might close that door in their life, but yet in my personal contact experience where there was no resolution that's what I did.

https://www.howandwhys.com/friendshi...-ufo-contacts/

Friendship Case: Italy Secret UFO Contacts, Photographs Of Alien & UFO Cabin

One of the most underrated and least discussed UFO contact cases that occurred in the past century is the “Friendship case.” The story of this case included many incidents and hundreds of witnesses that made it true. From 1956 until 1990, the Italians had been dealing with mass UFO sightings and contacts with extraterrestrials called Friends. It is noted that Italy was the hub of extraterrestrial activities with over 12,000 UFO cases that were reported in the 20th century.

According to an aerospace expert and journalist Dr. Roberto Pinotti, it all began in 1956, when some Italians were involved in regular contact with human-like entities Friends that arrived on Earth to help mankind. These beings supposedly had their bases along the coast of the Adriatic Sea in the Italian peninsula.

Writer Nikola Duper claimed that he himself was involved in the contact with those beings and had a face-to-face meeting with them. According to him, the human-like extraterrestrials had come to Earth from the Milky Way and other galaxies located thousands of light-years away. He wrote that the beings lived in underground bases along the Adriatic coast at a depth of about 20 km.

One of the most underrated and least discussed UFO contact cases that occurred in the past century is the “Friendship case.” The story of this case included many incidents and hundreds of witnesses that made it true. From 1956 until 1990, the Italians had been dealing with mass UFO sightings and contacts with extraterrestrials called Friends. It is noted that Italy was the hub of extraterrestrial activities with over 12,000 UFO cases that were reported in the 20th century.

According to an aerospace expert and journalist Dr. Roberto Pinotti, it all began in 1956, when some Italians were involved in regular contact with human-like entities Friends that arrived on Earth to help mankind. These beings supposedly had their bases along the coast of the Adriatic Sea in the Italian peninsula.

Dr. Roberto Pinotti
    An aerospace expert and journalist Dr. Roberto Pinotti
    Writer Nikola Duper claimed that he himself was involved in the contact with those beings and had a face-to-face meeting with them. According to him, the human-like extraterrestrials had come to Earth from the Milky Way and other galaxies located thousands of light-years away. He wrote that the beings lived in underground bases along the Adriatic coast at a depth of about 20 km.

Author Stefano Breccia mentioned in his book “Mass Contacts” about the incident where three young boys met with the beings near Ascoli Piceno when they were heading to Rocca Pia. Breccia wrote that one of the beings was 8 feet tall. In his book “50 Years of Amicizia,” he shared a clear photograph of one tall man that was 10 feet tall and claimed he was one of the Friends.

As Breccia was an electrical engineer, he had a great interest in alien technology. In his study of Ufology, he learned many things about UFOs. In his book, he revealed that the flying saucers are not always the primary means of transport but rather functions as a temporary laboratory and base. Besides, after the mission completed, the flying saucers were often disassembled, and robots would build another one for 2 hours. He shared much technical information about the UFOs, from their navigation system to metals used to build them. Unfortunately, the tragic death of Breccia in 2012 shocked the whole UFO community.

Dr. Pinotti, who wrote several books on UFOs, spent more than 40 years in UFO research. His house in Florence is stuffed with alien memorabilia and newspaper clipping that has blurry UFO images. He is also the founder of Italy’s National UFO Centre (Centro Ufologico Nazionale).

In the fall of 2017, he shocked everyone by publishing photographs of an alien wearing dark shades and a control cabin of UFO in his book “UFO Contacts In Italy.” He claimed the photographs had been taken by two men who saw a flying saucer that landed in Francavilla, Italy on the Adriatic Coast in 1957. In his book, he described that the UFO was 24 meters wide, and the control cabin was 10 meters.

He said: “You can see inside the cockpit with seating, control panel, and other objects.”

He added that eight of these photographs were first published by the Italian consul Alberto Perego in his book “Sono Extraterrestri” in 1958. But they were never published outside Italy.

Philip Mantle, Former MUFON representative for England called the alleged photographs neither fake nor authentic. At the same time, he recalled the credibility of Dr. Pinotti who was formerly an officer of the NATO Italian Army III Missile Brigade.

He even called Dr. Pinotti’s UFO organization one of the world’s oldest and most authoritative private UFO study organizations.

Did you know that in 1954, during a football match in Florence, multiple UFOs flew over the stadium, catching the attention of 10,000 people? It was the first time in the history of Italy when in a broad daylight, so many people witnessed the event at the same time, including Italian footballer Ardico Magnini.

Magnini said: “I remember everything. It was something that looked like an egg that was moving slowly, slowly, slowly. Everyone was looking up and also there was some glitter coming down from the sky, silver glitter. We were astonished we had never seen anything like it before. We were absolutely shocked.”

Dr. Pinotti took a deep interest in the material of what Magnini described as silver glitter. He mentioned that a 10-year old boy from Florence had seen this strange substance falling on the roofs of the houses like snow for one hour. On analysis, it was found out that the mysterious substance “contained the elements boron, silicon, calcium and magnesium, and that it was not radioactive.”

So, it is confirmed that Italy had UFO sightings even before the Friendship case.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2022), Bluegreen (21st November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Inversion (20th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), Matthew (20th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (20th November 2022), rgray222 (20th November 2022), Rizotto (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Spiral (20th November 2022), Suzi E (20th November 2022), TrumanCash (20th November 2022), Vangelo (20th November 2022), Zampano (20th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: All but forgotten or just about, a UFO contact case

I’ve known Roberto Pinotti for over 20 years when he first invited me to present the first discovery of a scientific controlled surveillance by UFOs around the Earth at the UFO Symposia in Republic of San Marino.

I had many meetings with Roberto over the years, in particular discussions with him as regards the evidence of the Friendship case.
    He told me about the contacts with well known key individuals in Italian society.

These contacts I further researched and found there experiences tied in with the case. He showed me additional photos he got through his investigations over the decades.

In addition, I met Paolo Guizzardi an Italian diplomat whom further enlightened me as to the key contacts and the evidence for the case.

In conclusion, the Friendship case was real and supported all the claims of the contactees.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), mojo (20th November 2022), rgray222 (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Spiral (20th November 2022), TrumanCash (20th November 2022), Vangelo (20th November 2022), Zampano (21st November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I got the impression that it was these "other beings" (for want of a better word) that just stopped appearing, or moved on, rather than the Italians "closing the door" ?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2022), Bluegreen (21st November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), mojo (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), TrumanCash (20th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I got the impression that it was these "other beings" (for want of a better word) that just stopped appearing, or moved on, rather than the Italians "closing the door" ?
    You are correct Spiral, the Friendship beings decided that there role at one stage was not progressing for what they were hoping. Meaning they did all they could to try and progress the development of there presence with the key contactees, but the next step of executing these actions by the key contactees never came about. So the decision by the Friendship beings was to abandon the project and leave.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (21st November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), mojo (20th November 2022), Sadieblue (20th November 2022), Spiral (20th November 2022), TrumanCash (20th November 2022), Vangelo (20th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

What were the next step "Actions" that they were hoping for? Do you know?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st November 2022), Bluegreen (21st November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), mojo (20th November 2022), Spiral (20th November 2022), TrumanCash (20th November 2022), Vangelo (20th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Thanks for posting this, mojo. This is one of the best ET contact cases, complete not only with eyewitness testimony but also old-tech photos and filmed movies.

There is a high-quality version of the "Friendship Case" movie on Bitchute: "UFO SECRET - THE FRIENDSHIP CASE – THE EXTRAORDINARY STORY OF MASS ALIEN CONTACT (2014)" https://www.bitchute.com/video/cG30Zu7eHeLA/ This movie is a documentary reenactment of these benevolent ETs.

I have been repeatedly posting this movie on Gab: https://gab.com/TrumanCash

This case is so amazing and refreshing to me because it documents that benevolent ETs do in fact exist and are trying to help us Earthlings who have been dumbed-down by the Anunnaki, Mantis, Grays and Reptilians, et al.

The witnesses used the name "W56" as a name for them, but these ETs said that their real name was "Akrij" (apparently pronounced "Akree").

Although they do not mention it specifically, it appears that they have been working against the Anunnaki and associated oppressive ETs; they only say it's the "Contraries" or "CTRs", who were the opposite of the W56 in every way and created "conflict". They described the CTRs as "materialistic" and "science worshipers without scruples". One of the purposes of the W56 was to keep the CTRs in check.

They are true pacifists and it appears that they may be the ones who have been shutting down nuclear missile sights to send a message.

@ 35:25 in the documentary: "The W56 said that love, in its most unselfish sense, as well as ethics, respect and altrusim, should guide every thought and every action. They said these values were essential to insure a safe and healthy evolutionary progress. A lesson that humanity had to put into practice if it wanted to avoid the risk of terrible self-destruction. The mere thought of doing harm was inconceivable to the W56. And a sense of ethics, morality pervaded their every action, their every gesture, their every thought. Even their technology, their machines were consciously impregnated with it."

Another thing I noticed is how the movie footage shows the erratic motions of their craft, like they're sort of showing off for the camera. We see this sort of erratic "showing off" in both the Adamski and Billy Meiers cases. These were pre-digital film movies that are difficult, if not impossible, to fake.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th November 2022 at 19:42.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st November 2022), Bluegreen (21st November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), Michi (20th November 2022), mojo (20th November 2022), Spiral (20th November 2022), Vangelo (20th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

Thanks TrumanCash, aoibhghaire, Spiral & others for helping clarify some of the story. Youtube had an older video up about the Friendship case but it has since disappeared from that platform. For some reason i remember from that video that the people also walked away from the contact it wasn't just the Akrij, but you guys delved deeper so your thoughts really helped.

Quote but the next step of executing these actions by the key contactees never came about
    Quote So the decision by the Friendship beings was to abandon the project and leave.
    In a way it was the humans not executing further action on their part... very interesting. It was the Akrij that witnessed the lack of effort on the human side of the contact. Are the Akrij waiting for us to get to a certain development? Yet there are people today that would want to take the experience contact to the next level. Didn't the Italians in the Friendship case want to go deeper?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Franny (21st November 2022), Heart to heart (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mare (21st November 2022), TrumanCash (21st November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

I have just watched The Friendship video and would like to mention that when I was working with Margo Williams she would often have money placed in her purse.
    I once had a £10 note put in my bureau drawer aFter I had been searching to see if there was any cash in there, but no luck, yet when I looked in a few minutes later there was a £10 note placed right on the top! No one had been in my study!!!
    We have been witness to Many objects appearing before us or dropped from the ceiling!
    And we had many visits from the occupants of UFOs in those days in the 1980s.
    It all makes such sense to me

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st November 2022), Bluegreen (22nd November 2022), boja (21st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), mojo (22nd November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread