Thread: DIED SUDDENLY: Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Exposé

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: DIED SUDDENLY: Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Exposé

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Natalie, I love your enthusiasm but when it takes me seventeen screen lengths to get through your post, em well,,,, that is kind of a thread killer.
    Nothing wrong with a teaser, a summary and a link, just saying.
    Ironic thread killer right here

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (29th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... something to keep in mind is that this forum was built in the age of desktops, PCs and laptops... not iPhones... where one gets sucked into the new-new new news in telegraphic style for instant reaction while reflection is stuck on pause.
    ...anyway...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Delight (29th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Matthew (29th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Natalie, I love your enthusiasm but when it takes me seventeen screen lengths to get through your post, em well,,,, that is kind of a thread killer.
    I appreciate whatever people contribute. Others' attempts to collect and post what they think is important is so welcome. This is why we at PA are years beyond the normies view. They are not aware of what we take for granted. On the other hand, I don't need others to tell me everything about a source and DNA's suggestion is fine with me.

The main thing that I miss is the chance to discuss information verbally. Writing is so tedious at times and I am less and less inclined to it.

The documentary is important. This article: What is causing the blood clots from 'Died Suddenly'?
    A Midwestern Doctor
    The Forgotten Side of Medicine
    Fri, 25 Nov 2022
    considers the "clots" very significant. He like previous posters on PA MISSED that the large hematoma presented was to CONTRAST the "amyloid" clots. Therefore he bemoaned misleading info was presented. OR is this kind of dissing just a subtle way of insinuating doubt?

I have a very out landish POV now. Demonic other realm based mind control is making many unable to see truth through the weeds of distraction, bias and constant LIES which batter us. The frequency of LOVE must be broadcast from us constantly to quell this resonance. There is a REAL source that HATES us and truth and is only able to use our confusion and our own inner "egoic righteousness" to act here. We cannot afford the petty tendency to tear others up in the name of our POV of our "judgements" any longer.

Lots of times we JUST do not know and so must be wiling to be silent IMO (but I think it truth).
    Last edited by Delight; 29th November 2022 at 17:00.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anu Raman (30th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Matthew (29th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

If anyone wants (or doesn't want!) looooooooooong posts, see a few of mine on the WW3/Ukraine thread where I've copied some of Putin's major speeches in full.

Not everyone might want to read them, there and then — but it's VERY important to have them on record.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anu Raman (30th November 2022), Arcturian108 (29th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (29th November 2022), Satori (30th November 2022), Stephanie (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022), T Smith (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022), Tintin (30th November 2022), Yoda (29th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I appreciate whatever people contribute. Others' attempts to collect and post what they think is important is so welcome. This is why we at PA are years beyond the normies view. They are not aware of what we take for granted. On the other hand, I don't need others to tell me everything about a source and DNA's suggestion is fine with me.

Lots of times we JUST do not know and so must be wiling to be silent IMO (but I think it truth).
    Fair enough, I'm glad you pitched in and shared that. But weigh the annoyance of having to scroll against the safety of having articles cut and pasted here in full. Just as it's hard to scroll BB forums on a mobile phone it's also hard to faithfully copy articles using the desktop interface to post on the forum, getting the links and images in the right places. I can't be the only one thinking posting content in full is sometimes a really good idea? I go as far as cut and pasting tweet content, especially since twitter is more volatile removing content. I wish Cidersomerset was still posting but they stopped after members gave them flack because someone didn't like the lengths of their posts. Why discourage people from posting? I don't browse the forum on a phone much but yes it is a total nightmare. But like I said it's also hard to post articles in full too, with links, that is also a nightmare but at least we preserve the content.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Stephanie (30th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

• "Died Suddenly" Documentary Being Called Out Inexcusable Mistake - Viva Frei
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), DNA (30th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (29th November 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (30th November 2022), Kalamos (30th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Matthew (29th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Stephanie (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I don't own a cellphone or an IPad, as I am too sensitive to microwaves and remote devices (they do damage to everyone and everything, even if you don't feel it--but many of us do!)\
    So I just use a regular old desktop computer attached to a landline, and I don't have a camera anymore, so when I post, it does take a lot of time and focus.
    I don't know what a long post like the one from Karen Kingston looks like on a more modern device, or why it presents a problem to cell phone or other remote device users.
    But I do know really important information that needs to be seen.
    And I suspect that using those more modern devices is shaping brains to be less focused and less able to really process information properly, if only because of the additional toxic frequencies users are being exposed to.
    But this is all off-topic, and though it may be a good discussion for another thread, it really doesn't belong here.
    Perhaps a new thread would be advisable, and I've suggested that possibility to the Mods.

Fair enough, I'm glad you pitched in and shared that. But weigh the annoyance of having to scroll against the safety of having articles cut and pasted here in full. Just as it's hard to scroll BB forums on a mobile phone it's also hard to faithfully copy articles using the desktop interface to post on the forum, getting the links and images in the right places. I can't be the only one thinking posting content in full is sometimes a really good idea? I go as far as cut and pasting tweet content, especially since twitter is more volatile removing content. I wish Cidersomerset was still posting but they stopped after members gave them flack because someone didn't like the lengths of their posts. Why discourage people from posting? I don't browse the forum on a phone much but yes it is a total nightmare. But like I said it's also hard to post articles in full too, with links, that is also a nightmare but at least we preserve the content.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th November 2022 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), DNA (30th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Stephanie (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Browsing on a phone is harder than posting big posts but we must have both. I put this question in a technical thread. Basically I'm asking if anyone knows of anything like an app that can present vBullitin forums on a phone in a OK way? Cross thread link to private thread

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), onawah (30th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Stephanie (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

Country singer Jake Flint, 37, dies in his sleep just HOURS after his wedding: Heartbroken widow posts video of happy couple dancing with the caption, 'I don't understand'

Oklahoma singer-songwriter Jake Flint, 37, died in his sleep hours after exchanging his wedding vows on Saturday night
    His wedding to his love Brenda Flint took place at a remote homestead near Tulsa
    The heartsick bride wrote on Tuesday, in part: 'My heart is gone and I just really need him to come back. I can't take much more. I need him here'
    Flint's cause of death has not yet been determined
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-wedding.html

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anu Raman (30th November 2022), Bill Ryan (30th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (30th November 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (30th November 2022), Matthew (30th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Stephanie (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • "Died Suddenly" Documentary Being Called Out Inexcusable Mistake - Viva Frei

I've had a little look at the case of Keyontae Johnson the basketball player in the Died Suddenly video who collapses dramatically mid December 2020 - after seeing some of the comments made below the video on YouTube - for example...

"The shotw WERE avail at local health departments in Dec 2020. They were making appts and drawing numbers to get it in Late Nov 2020, here in SC. Get more facts that what you read on Twitter!"

"Did the Player say he never got the jab? The date you are talking about is when it was put out to the public, sports teams have money, were they able to get an early shots before everyone else? What was the reason for the collapse?"

"Has anyone asked him? He collapsed in December of 2020, after trials had been running for months. Was he a trial participant, or not?"

"Not trying to be a Dick but Florida athletics got the vac early December to keep playing"

yes this may have been a clip that needed closer vetting but I think the jury is still out and I personally suspect that it could have been from taking an early available 'vaccine'... possible at the trial stage or maybe from the ability to get/buy preferential treatment - I doubt Keyontae himself will be able to give more info because he would probably get punished professionally and financially if he steps out of line and contradicts the Official Narrative -

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...id-19-vaccines
    Quote Numerous teams have close connections to top health care providers in their regions, and the availability of shots could vary depending on the home state or region. Local governments are still determining distribution.

~~~~~

Over the summer, the NBA was active in assisting with education and enrollment around vaccine trials. The league worked with partners at the National Urban League and UnidosUS to help spread awareness and solicit vaccine trial participants in underserved communities.

The way he went down is so like the others who just black out in an instant - and Johnson was diagnosed with acute myocarditis - now more and more common in vaccinated athletes, younger people and others... but then it was a new thing and vaguely supposed to be connected with the virus itself - any suspicions of the vax being unsafe were firmly rejected and hidden from the public...

https://eu.gatorsports.com/story/bas...ue/4006117001/
    Quote Florida forward Keyontae Johnson, who collapsed on the court during a game Dec. 12 at Florida State University, has been diagnosed with a heart inflammation that may be related to an earlier infection for COVID-19.

Following the collapse that left Johnson unresponsive, he was transferred last Monday from Tallahassee Memorial to UF Health in Gainesville, where an MRI on his heart led to a diagnosis of acute myocarditis, according to a person with first-hand knowledge. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

there is bound to be some determined pushback against 'Died Suddenly' and any little chink in the armour will be exploited... so those who believe the Official Narrative can go on believing...

(@ John - ExomatrixTV - I know you know just making general comments in response to video... )

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (30th November 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    (@ John - ExomatrixTV - I know you know just making general comments in response to video... )
    Actually the title was not made by me ... and I see him more as someone who thinks way too much about "what other people may think" like being afraid about the "fly in the soup in a fancy restaurant" effect ("throwing the baby out with the bathwater" effect) ...

What he is worrying about is minute in comparison what the whole documentary has to offer ... It is almost like he is looking for an excuse why "others" might reject the whole documentary ... But as we all know there will always be people without proper discernment-skills and rely heavily "what others think" more than re-assessing own quality of thinking & judging.
    • This psychological behavior is almost everywhere when you have controversy.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st December 2022 at 02:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: DIED SUDDENLY: Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Exposé

• Died Suddenly (Experimental mRNA injection Critics) SILENCED but the Documentary has over 10 million views since November 21st, 2022:

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), jaybee (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Thanks

• Teachers and students also die suddenly and unexpectedly: 'They are in a panic'
    Not only doctors, but also nurses, paramedics, police officers, firefighters, teachers and students die suddenly and unexpectedly. Canadian doctor William Makis said this in an interview with Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

He pointed out that most Canadian 🇨🇦 doctors have now been vaccinated four times. Some doctors have even achieved five shots. Doctors must be vaccinated in Canada to work.

Makis said a teacher from the province of Alberta 🇨🇦 recently contacted him. The teacher told him that recently a student from group 4 died suddenly. Also, one of the teachers, somewhere in his thirties, died suddenly.

• Extremely worrying
    “They are panicking,” the doctor emphasized. “This is unprecedented for them.”

In addition, a striking number of children suffer from disorders, including asthma. “They can't concentrate in class,” Makis noted. “Children cannot concentrate during class after vaccination.”
    “This is extremely concerning,” said the doctor.
    • Not ordinary blood clots
    Bizarre clots are found in the bodies of people who have died after vaccination. They're not normal blood clots, but long, gray clots that look like rubber bands, Makis said.

Scientists exposed blood to the spike protein that is produced in the body after vaccination. They found that the blood immediately began to clot. Subsequently, long, rubbery clots formed that the body cannot break down. Blood thinners also do not help, the doctor warned.
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

2nd Grade Student Suddenly Dies, Kids Struggling to Concentrate Post-Vaccination

Alberta 🇨🇦 schoolteachers break their silence on what they're witnessing after the shots.

An epidemic of sudden death by “unknown cause” is taking effect in Canada 🇨🇦. It has overtaken dementia and heart disease to become Alberta’s top killer. And after doctors have had to comply — or else — to strict vaccine mandates, 93 Canadian physicians have now succumbed to sudden death.

• But it’s not just doctors who are dying.
    Canadian 🇨🇦 doctor William Makis reported heavy-hearted news while speaking to Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

It’s not just doctors who are dying suddenly or unexpectedly. Of course, doctors are the most vaccinated young people. Most of them have had four shots, even five shots. They have to be fully vaccinated to be able to work. But it’s other professions that are seeing sudden deaths as well. We’re seeing it in nurses. We’re seeing it in paramedics, police, firefighters — but now we’re even seeing it in teachers.

I’ve recently been contacted by an Alberta 🇨🇦 teacher who wishes to remain anonymous, but this individual told me that they’ve just lost a grade 2 student in their school. They’ve just lost suddenly — sudden death. They’ve also lost a teacher in their 30s — also sudden death, sudden cardiac death. And they are panicking.

For them, this is unprecedented. And they’ve reached out to me, and they said they’ve been silent. They’ve been silent up to now, but they’re seeing sudden deaths. They’re seeing injuries, kids are getting immune reactions — asthma. They’re having all kinds of reactions; they can’t concentrate in class. Kids can’t concentrate in class after the vaccination. So this is really, really worrying. And teachers are now starting to reach out to me and tell me what they’re seeing in the classrooms.
    • We’re seeing sudden death at rates we’ve never before — but we’re also seeing these strange, white clots.

“And the data just keeps growing and growing with respect to these clots and things that we're seeing,” commented Laura-Lynn. “Absolutely,” replied Makis.
    Now there’s a new movie out that’s going viral called ‘Died Suddenly’ — produced by Stew Peters. And it’s got over 10 million views on rumble. And they’re showing these bizarre clots that are forming in people who’ve died following the vaccination. It’s not just regular blood clots. It’s these long, rubbery, white-grayish blood clots that look like rubber bands or calamari.

And there’s actually research that’s been done on this. Scientists have taken blood — they’ve exposed it to the spike protein, and they saw, right away, the blood starts clumping almost immediately. As soon as it’s exposed to the spike protein, [it] starts clumping immediately.

Then you start getting all these proteins getting built into the blood clots — these amyloid proteins that make amyloid fibrils, and you end up with these long, long clots very firm, very rubbery. And the body cannot degrade these clots. So the body is unable to break these clots down, and when people are put on blood thinners, the blood thinners don’t work. So doctors are discovering that regular blood thinners don’t actually work on these clots.
    This is really worrisome information. If you’d like more info on how to help you or someone you love detox the spike protein out of the body, the World Council for Health’s guide is a great place to start.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st December 2022 at 16:17.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Brigantia (1st December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), Eva2 (30th November 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (3rd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Kalamos (30th November 2022), Matthew (30th November 2022), onawah (1st December 2022), Patient (1st December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (30th November 2022), Satori (1st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Not seen this yet but read through and one thing jumped out at me.
    Quote from above.
    "
    Then you start getting all these proteins getting built into the blood clots — these amyloid proteins that make amyloid fibrils, and you end up with these long, long clots very firm, very rubbery."

"Amyloid"

Never heard the word until earlier today when Sky news ran a piece about a new drug that was going to revolutionise Alzheimer's by breaking down the "amyloid" fibres that disrupt the synapses in the brain.

By the sound of it if the clot shot don't get you sooner it's going to get you later.

And they've got a new pill for it.

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ami (1st December 2022), Anu Raman (1st December 2022), avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Brigantia (1st December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Matthew (30th November 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Satori (1st December 2022), Spiral (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

Dog The Bounty Hunter co-star David Robinson dead at 50: Wife reveals he died in her arms 'suddenly' while on a work Zoom call in their dining room - but denies 'rumors of heart attack and stroke'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...emergency.html

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anu Raman (2nd December 2022), avid (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Brigantia (2nd December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th December 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

This video is on YouTube and it is probably allowed to remain because it skates around the issue and it's main point is to discuss the actual method of giving a jab - but - it still advertises the Died Suddenly Documentary to a group of people who might not otherwise have seen it - maybe the Jab Pushers don't mind it being there because it might muddy the waters about the actual content of the vials and some people will say it's the incorrect method of injecting that has caused the sudden deaths - whatever - it's getting the word out about the documentary - the emphasis is that those giving the injection don't aspirate - don't pull back the plunger a little bit to check if they have gone directly into a blood vessel - and this is a good point to raise anyway regardless of anything else...

the YT channel has 19.2K subscribers - but in just 4 days has 322,243 views - showing the level of interest ...

Why are more people dying suddenly? Censored docu “Died Suddenly” (14:08)

video description...
    Quote Have you ever gotten a shot, and the nurse puts a bandaid on it, and when you take the band-aid off later, there’s blood on the band-aid? Hang around and I’ll tell you why that could make a difference in YOUR health.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), Arcturian108 (4th December 2022), avid (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Brigantia (2nd December 2022), DNA (2nd December 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... Spike Protein POISON: mRNA Bio-Weapon SURGES Cancer Growth, Mass Deaths 19:46

Stew Peters Network
    Published December 1, 2022

Big Tech can't hide from Died Suddenly!

Dr. Judy Mikovits joins to detail hit pieces against Died Suddenly, and brain-dead influencers who believe the clots are caused by "covid".

She proves it was the death shots, and details the toxicity within the vaccine's ingredients!

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Brigantia (4th December 2022), DNA (5th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th December 2022), Ewan (4th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), pueblo (4th December 2022), Satori (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Looking at today's newspaper front pages, this is on the front page of the Scottish newspaper The Herald.

Note the sub-headline, the elephant in the room... "Doctors admit they do not have definitive explanation for puzzling post-pandemic discrepancy in Scotland".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 17.17.19.png
Views:	10
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	50012  

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), DNA (5th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th December 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (4th December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (5th December 2022), muxfolder (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Satori (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am posting this here because we are in a spiritual war. It is for that very reason that everyone is deliberately confused and pitted against everyone else.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1pfe0k

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ami (4th December 2022), Anu Raman (5th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), DNA (5th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2022), fifi (4th December 2022), Gwin Ru (4th December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (5th December 2022), Reinhard (4th December 2022), Satori (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

I am posting this here because we are in a spiritual war. It is for that very reason that everyone is deliberately confused and pitted against everyone else.
    Yup. A heavy war at that! .... Pfizer says you have no free will... you're hackable animals...

Well.... We are here to show them otherwise.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), Delight (5th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (5th December 2022), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (5th December 2022), muxfolder (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast