+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: DIED SUDDENLY: Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Exposé

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

Default Re: DIED SUDDENLY: Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Exposé

Stew Peters talking to Steve Kirsch about claims that the long white fibrous clots are not unusual -

They both push back strongly against the claims siting one intern doctor who is making a big effort to try and persuade people that the long fibrous things being pulled out of the deceased aren't anything to do with the injections.... personally I think the doctor they are referring to is probably a payed 'influencer' ... rather than just someone who has an opinion ...

Their main evidence point is that there are a hundred or more embalmers, and others working in the industry who are reporting that the long fibrous clots (that aren't blood clots because they contain no blood) - are a new thing and turning up at an alarming rate -

Stew Peters is absolutely on fire and very passionate in defence of those being killed and injured by the jabs especially children - this video 'Died Suddenly' is making a difference...

‘Died Suddenly’ Critics Strike Out! Arrogant Dr. Tries & Fails to Explain Away Deadly Fibrous Clots(16:00)

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/f0af36e5-36aa-4871-adc2-b35dfe8de82c
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th December 2022 at 09:34.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alan (5th December 2022), Anu Raman (5th December 2022), Bill Ryan (5th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), DNA (5th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (5th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Gwin Ru (5th December 2022), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (5th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (22nd December 2022), mountain_jim (5th December 2022), muxfolder (5th December 2022), Reinhard (3rd February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

• SHOCKING Documentary 'Died Suddenly' Shows Strange Blood Clots, China Collapsing Over Lockdowns:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (5th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (5th December 2022), jaybee (7th December 2022), Reinhard (9th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Chris Martenson takes a look into blood clots that occur before and after death - this is a very educational piece on the subject that was sparked off by people asking him about the strange long rubbery light coloured clots shown in 'Died Suddenly'.... he talks generally about it then starts to directly refer to the 'Died Suddenly' documentary at 18 minutes...

After in depth discussion about it all he broadly concludes that these long weird clots are not just formed after death or due to refrigeration of the body and that ~~~~ 'the failure to study these clots with all due rigor is inexcusable and inexplicable, assuming that public health is the goal...'

Could These Mysterious Clots be the Cause of Death?(49:33)

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), Eric J (Viking) (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Gwin Ru (7th December 2022), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd December 2022), Open Minded Dude (9th December 2022), Reinhard (9th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Another video talking about the documentary 'Died Suddenly' - Bret is a little harsh I think referring to some parts of it that link images of well known conspiracy 'theories' as being 'unforgiveable' and he is concerned that that will take attention away from the seriousness of the main issue of the long, rubbery, new clots being pulled out of the deceased - BUT - he recommends that people do watch it and he says that there hasn't been a rush of embalmers and others denying the reality of the new strange clots and he would expect that to happen if it wasn't true and widespread - the comments under the video (3990 at the moment) are interesting but alarming and support the findings from Stew Peter's documentary - embalmers etc around the world are confirming the reality of the weird clots and their newness ------ the comments are an education in themselves and I would expect that anyone reading them would never start having, or have, another covid 'vaccine' - I've read a lot, but not all of them and I'm going to pick a few out to put here...

Are morticians finding strange calamari-like clots?(10:46)

Quote My best friend is a nurse at a plasma center in South Carolina. I've never heard of this movie, but she says the plasma centrifuges are being clogged by long clot strands and they never were before. You should look into this more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a retired pathologist who has performed hundreds of autopsies. The clots shown in Died Suddenly are premortem in nature and extraordinarily unusual. These are indeed blood clots and microscopic exam, if performed, would show distinctive histology. Similar clots like this can be seen in patients who die from pulmonary emboli but clots of this size and extent are extremely rare. This is abnormal and not an artifact. The fact that many patients post vaccination develop elevated d - dimer assays support the notion that the spike protein leads to clotting abnormalities such as demonstrated in the films.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in New Zealand. I saw an interview with a Mortician who is also an embalmer who owns a funeral home in Orewa which is just north of Auckland. In the interview he showed many samples of this substance that is of concern. He is not associated with any of the people in the film being discussed. He also explained the process of embalming and how these proteins prevent the flow of the embalming fluid. So, yes, independent embalmers who are not associated with anyone in the USA are seeing the same things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m a RN in suburb of Atlanta. My friend/coworker (worked every wk end sat and sun night shift) of 5 years collapsed at our nursing station and died. Her lips were blue instantly and no pulse. We called a Code Blue by pulling switch in vacant pt room. We had everything needed to bring her back back she was gone. Did CPR and pushed meds from crash cart for almost a hour. I had to call her husband (also a RN) to tell him she was undergoing CPR. He got there and time of death was called about 15 minutes later. I’m convinced it was the clot shot. I begged her not to get it but she wanted to protect her husband with heart conditions. The same day she got “vaccine”, her whole left side went numb. She slowly regained feeling over a few months but started having BP issues. She then got the mandatory yearly flu “vaccine” and had a TIA (small stroke) same day. She was hospitalized where we work and had 2 more TIAs. She came back to work and was complaining of neck pain but we all thought it was from chronic issue. I loved her and can not describe how devastating it was to watch her lifeless body on floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bret and Heather: There is a woman in Saskatchewan named Leigh-Ann Dale who recently posted a video testimonial on social media describing her and her teenage son's extraordinary ordeals with life-threatening effects of the shots, including massive clotting. The video I believe has been taken down by Facebook, but she has testified before Canadian Parliament and has been vocal about this. One of the things she described in her video was a huge clot that had to be removed from her leg, which went from her foot all the way up to her hip. This corroborates what coroners are reportedly finding. There must be other people who have had operations and survived as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My niece manages a large funeral home. 25 years and counting. She says it's true and it causes a routine 30 to 45 minute embalming to go to 3.5 hours. And this involves over half the cadavers they embalm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughters had 2 classmates die in their sleep of cardiac arrest last year. 15 and 16 years old. Also, my father was screened for colon cancer in May 2021 and it was negative. He received a booster shot in the winter of 2021 and three months later he broke out in a horrible rash all over his body. He was admitted to the hospital and died 9 days later of multi-system organ failure. While in the hospital, they diagnosed him with stage 3 colon cancer. Very strange circumstances as colon cancer usually take years to progress to that stage. He had never had anything concerning on his colon cancer screenings before and he was very diligent about getting screened. Heartbreaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter-in-law works for a mortician. She says this is absolutely true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Bret's comments at the 9:30 (approx) mark; Two months ago my wife and I had lunch on a patio of a winery near Rolla, Missouri. One other adult male was on the patio. We struck up a conversation. As it turns out, he is a mortician. During the conversation he revealed that in many of his embalming procedures over the last twenty months he had found clots of the fibruous nature that was described in the Died Suddenly video. He did not see these clots prior to the timing of the jabs. Of course, the documentary had not been released at the time of our conversation. Also, he mentioned that colleagues of his had reported similar experiences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 49 year old cousin just had a blood clot the size of a bonsai tree pulled out of his lungs the other day. He nearly died. We are being systematically murdered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had one of those “clots” taken off of my finger. I know that it sounds absurd but it grew really fast and the surgeon had zero idea what it was. It was trying to attach to a blood source. I got to see it in a jar and it was similar to the description given here. It was taken to a lab.
    ................... that last comment about the clot growing really fast - I have been thinking about that because surely these horrendous clots would kill very quickly if they weren't dealt with straight away - you couldn't go around with those things blocking the veins and arteries for very long at all before it shut down the blood circulation and heart....what a nightmare -

just to come full circle in this post with this comment criticizing Bret's complaints...

Quote He critiqued the film's style, and none of the evidence. So put off by its less-than-scientific approach that he ignored Dr. Cole, the pathologist, in his rant. He was unable to see the forest for the trees, and is over-thinking the intro. It's as simple as that, and can be a failing of intellectuals.
    Last edited by jaybee; 9th December 2022 at 21:12.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Brigantia (22nd December 2022), Casey Claar (9th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), DNA (9th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Gwin Ru (10th December 2022), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (22nd December 2022), Miller (11th December 2022), mojo (10th December 2022), muxfolder (11th December 2022), Open Minded Dude (9th December 2022), Reinhard (9th December 2022), Tigger (9th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Just stumbled on this... a live presentation in progress with Dr Theresa Long...

"Died Suddenly" Whistleblower Dr. Theresa Long on mRNA in Pilots w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew

video description...
    Quote Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long testified under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act that she had witnessed symptoms of myocarditis in pilots who received mRNA vaccines. The Army flight surgeon worried that pilots would begin dying while in flight. However, when she informed her superiors, Long says "my concerns were ignored." 「 LINKS FROM EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/12212022

"In one morning, I had to ground 3 out of 3 pilots due to vaccine injuries," Long said during a panel hosted by U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson. "The next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore."

Dr. Theresa Long also appeared in the film "Died Suddenly" to speak about the effects of mRNA vaccines, which she compared to "a bioweapon".

ABOUT DR. THERESA LONG
    LTC Theresa M Long, MD, MPH, FS. has served in the US Army since 1991. She holds a BS in Neuroscience from the University of Texas at Austin and a medical doctorate from the University of Texas at Houston. She completed a residency in Aerospace and Occupational Medicine at the US Army School of Aviation. She holds a Masters of Public Health from the University of West Florida. She received specialty Military training in the medical management of biological and chemical casualties, medical effects of ionizing radiation, and also trained as an aviation safety officer, aircraft mishap investigator, and Army flight surgeon.
    Last edited by jaybee; 21st December 2022 at 23:52.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anchor (22nd December 2022), avid (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), Brigantia (22nd December 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd December 2022), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

A follow up interview with embalmer Richard Hirschman who featured in the original Died Suddenly video - that has been viewed by 20 million people on the Rumble Channel - more than that on Stew Peters own site and you can probably add 10 or 20 more million that have viewed it on other random places.... so it's no wonder 'Died Suddenly' has become a euphemism for dying from the experimental injection...

More discussion about the strange rubbery structures found in the bodies of the vaxxed - talk about the stages of grief that begins with denial then moves into anger... Stew Peters pulls no punches and wants those responsible at all levels to be held accountable and punished...you can see his eyes blazing with anger and he is especially angry at what has been done and IS being done to children regarding the jabs and masks etc...

MORE Fibrous Clots Being Pulled From Vaxxed DEAD As Embalmers Sound Alarm(19:49)

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/3219b0fd-6ffa-4695-8f89-6ce6de9d969b

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2023), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Matthew (3rd February 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (3rd February 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

A follow up interview with embalmer Richard Hirschman ...
    Wow Richard Hirschman is a smart guy. At the 10m 7s mark (direct link):

Why would people not want to acknowledge it?

One of the stages of grief is denial,
    and I feel like that's where we are in America.
    We are still in a stage of denial.

We don't want to believe that our agencies,
    that our doctors,
    our CDC, FDA, whatever
    Would put something out there
    and manipulate people,
    and coerce people
    Into taking this injection.

He goes on to say the second stage of grief is anger, but that sucks for those culpable... the abused and the abuser. Obviously we can also be kind, and help them frame it as abuse of trust. But not before some of them go mad with grief and lash out at us. We might have to fight them back with words so get ready to give them something to think about. As I've blabbered on about already my soundbite is they can blame themselves or the people they trusted, ...they don't get to blame the people they didn't trust.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2023), Harmony (4th February 2023), janette (6th May 2023), jaybee (3rd February 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), pueblo (3rd February 2023), Reinhard (3rd February 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

I couldn't seem to get this bitchute video to embed so here's the url:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jub7QjNQrgw0/

Note: video embedded now in following post

Just jump to the 10 minute mark to skip the opening comments.
    The basic hypothesis posted is that the "died suddenly" is explained by rupture of the container that encapsulates the vax payload;
    allowing all the poisons out suddenly. It really worth the time to watch this. I learned a great deal...
    Last edited by Harmony; 29th March 2023 at 11:39. Reason: adding mod note

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2023), Eva2 (28th March 2023), Ewan (28th March 2023), Gwin Ru (29th March 2023), Harmony (29th March 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), pueblo (28th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    I couldn't seem to get this bitchute video to embed so here's the url:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jub7QjNQrgw0/

Just jump to the 10 minute mark to skip the opening comments.
    The basic hypothesis posted is that the "died suddenly" is explained by rupture of the container that encapsulates the vax payload;
    allowing all the poisons out suddenly. It really worth the time to watch this. I learned a great deal...

This ties so much together!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jub7QjNQrgw0/

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (28th March 2023), Eric J (Viking) (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2023), Eva2 (29th March 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), Gwin Ru (29th March 2023), Harmony (29th March 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (28th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Here is the first part.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2c4mny/?pub=mpxgj

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (29th March 2023), Eva2 (28th March 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), Gwin Ru (29th March 2023), Harmony (29th March 2023), janette (6th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

BBC Doesn't Want You To See This: Stew Peters Goes Head-To-Head with BBC, WATCH FULL Interview

The Beeb, in all it's forms, radio or TV, makes me sick nowadays. If I turn on the radio out of curiosity, within seconds I'm hitting to OFF button again. I've been saying for a few years that I think I've outgrown the BBC but really there's something else going on. The BBC is a mind toxic hazard in our sentience environment. It should have a yellow hazard flag stuck to all it's interfaces with the public.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2japam/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (5th May 2023), Brigantia (5th May 2023), Eric J (Viking) (6th May 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), gini (5th May 2023), Gwin Ru (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), janette (6th May 2023), jaybee (5th May 2023), Miller (4th May 2023), Seeclearly (4th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 times in 219 posts

[QUOTEbut really there's something else going on. The BBC is a mind toxic hazard in our sentience environment. It should have a yellow hazard flag stuck to all it's interfaces with the public.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree Norman .Like many in the U.K. I was brought up to love the B.B.C. I used to think they represented noble values , decency , honesty e.t.c. .Later I started first to get annoyed with them , over their manner ,small things really .Then once I woke up to the scale of their deceipt & actual evil it was a paradigm shifter.
    Anyway , I think you are right " that there's something going on " ...I stopped watching any t.v. news but did continue to use the B.B.C. News app. everyday .After awhile I started feeling nauseous reading it . Everyday when I clicked on it within a minute or so I felt a visceral repulsion & had to turn it off. Needless to say I don't use it at all now .Actually I fire up my psychic shield ( Taoist style )when I engage with any mainstream news & more nowadays for good reason I feel.
    I did mention the reaction to the app. in a comment online once & a good few people reported the same phenomena. It's a thing , something is definitely going on .

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

avid (5th May 2023), Brigantia (5th May 2023), Eric J (Viking) (6th May 2023), Ewan (4th May 2023), Gwin Ru (4th May 2023), Harmony (5th May 2023), janette (6th May 2023), jaybee (5th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    BBC Doesn't Want You To See This: Stew Peters Goes Head-To-Head with BBC, WATCH FULL Interview

The Beeb, in all it's forms, radio or TV, makes me sick nowadays. If I turn on the radio out of curiosity, within seconds I'm hitting to OFF button again. I've been saying for a few years that I think I've outgrown the BBC but really there's something else going on. The BBC is a mind toxic hazard in our sentience environment. It should have a yellow hazard flag stuck to all it's interfaces with the public.
    re bolded... yes I think there must be 'something else going on...'

with the BBC and all the Main Stream Media outlets and especially Smart Phones.... something definitely extra dodgy going on with the paradoxically named, Smart Phones - people become zombie~fied constantly staring at them - probably becoming vulnerable to all sorts of destructive influences right the way up to the demonic ...

I'm sick of the sight of people staring into them, especially people in the company of children - ignoring the children completely -

That was a good interview with Stew Peters... and the hapless BBC interviewers trying to trip him up and score points - he was having none of it and basically made mince meat out of them - haha...

He's a brave warrior for truth and reminds me of Alex Jones in terms of passionate commitment to The Cause...

(video #91 above)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (5th May 2023), Brigantia (5th May 2023), Eric J (Viking) (6th May 2023), Ewan (5th May 2023), gini (5th May 2023), Gwin Ru (5th May 2023), janette (6th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    He's a brave warrior for truth and reminds me of Alex Jones in terms of passionate commitment to The Cause...

(video #91 above)
    Re the above.... well fancy that.... looks like I'm not the only one to see the similarity.... but of course the BBC 'journalists' Rachel Schraer & Mike Wendling, don't consider that a positive thing - (surprise, surprise) as they are aiding and abetting the on-going BBC mission to discredit anyone like Alex Jones and Stew Peters and keep as many people as possible corralled into the Official Narrative -

Is this anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist the next Alex Jones?

Just to highlight one part of the blog/article where they carefully misrepresent what Stew Peters says -

Quote Perhaps one of the most surreal moments of our interview came when we asked Mr Peters about the on-field collapse of American football player Damar Hamlin. The Died Suddenly Twitter account jumped on the news in early January, using the #DiedSuddenly hashtag and linking the player's injury to Covid vaccines.

Mr Hamlin is still alive, and said recently that his doctor has put his injury down to commotio cordis - a rare condition where a blow to the chest causes cardiac arrest.

But Mr Peters continues to insist Mr Hamlin "died suddenly".

When we point out the player's multiple public appearances since his collapse, Mr Peters said: "You ever heard of CPR? That's a thing that when somebody dies you do to save their life. They're dead. Damar Hamlin died suddenly."

He went on: "I don't know if he's dead. I know he died on that field. We all watched it… Why else would they have to give him CPR?"

When we point out that death is usually irreversible, he accused us of trying to "explain away CPR", before suggesting Mr Hamlin was indeed dead and his public appearances had been faked.

I've been through to check (section of interview in #91 - starting at 35:36)...Stew Peters stated that Hamlin 'died suddenly' on the field and that's why he was given CPR - and he didn't know if he was alive now - but he was sure that his appearance at the match soon after, where he waved his arms around, didn't speak and his face was covered completely, was fake - so that was turned into a 'suggestion' that he was dead in the article but basically Peters said - Hamlin died suddenly on the field and was given CPR but the appearance quickly after was fake and he didn't know if he was still alive or not -

as it happens he is alive see this article

but he is only alive because he was given CPR and saved after dying suddenly...

I have to agree that the early appearance of Hamlin after his ordeal looked very fake and must have been to calm his fans down and take the heat off the suggestion it was all caused by the jab...
    Last edited by jaybee; 6th May 2023 at 20:36.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (6th May 2023), Eva2 (7th May 2023), Ewan (7th May 2023), Gwin Ru (6th May 2023), janette (6th May 2023), Reinhard (6th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5