+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange animal behaviour- walking in circles.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,977 times in 728 posts

Default Re: Strange animal behaviour- walking in circles.

In this upload, @ 2:45 Ben shows the current known movement of the magnetic poles.

They are moving and animals DO know.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Matthew (5th December 2022), mizo (1st December 2022), onawah (1st December 2022), Patient (1st December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Since migrating animals depend on the Earth's magnetism in order to know where to go (magnetism which is diminishing now due to the magnetic pole reversal), it's very likely that's why they are displaying confused behavior.
    Scientists have long suspected that, but didn't have much evidence about exactly how it works until recently.
    Some articles here:
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...agnetic-field/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevorn...h=2c46557920e1
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03618-9
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    There are many Canadian geese that have not yet flown south for the winter months. Usually you would see them go as early as September to late in October.

A week or so ago, there was a large flock of geese flying around above my house. (Not in a circle like the other videos shown in this thread.) But they seemed to be very undecided on where they should go.

Yesterday I saw a very large flock (100's) sitting in a water area which is very odd in my experience for this time of year.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st December 2022 at 20:38.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), mizo (1st December 2022), Patient (1st December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Maybe they all were Muslims in Mecca in a previous life?

• Above video is LIVE!
    That's a good point. Sufi branches of Islam practice circle dances as a form of active meditation.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), mizo (1st December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

--o-O-o--

• Omar Faruk Tekbilek - Whirling Dervish
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd December 2022 at 13:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Docim369 (4th December 2022), happyuk (1st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), pueblo (3rd December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This guy made a documentary about crows, so this display may be a dramatic instance of Animal Medicine especially for him (specifically --Crow), which is very mysterious, but then, that is the nature of Animal Medicine.
    It certainly also falls under the category of strange animal behavior; however the question remains, what exactly is the cause?

What is going on with the animals and birds?
    WILLING WITNESS
    101K subscribers
    21,356 views Streamed live on Dec 2, 2022

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Matthew (5th December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This guy made a documentary about crows, so this display may be a dramatic instance of Animal Medicine especially for him (specifically --Crow), which is very mysterious, but then, that is the nature of Animal Medicine.
    It certainly also falls under the category of strange animal behavior; however the question remains, what exactly is the cause?

What is going on with the animals and birds?
    WILLING WITNESS
    101K subscribers
    21,356 views Streamed live on Dec 2, 2022

Not sure if this contributes to the strange behaviour or not. Maybe explains some.

In Vancouver Canada I worked at a place right near where the crows would gather each evening for the night. As the sun began setting, crows would come in from all points to gather in this one area. 1000's of them. Vancouver Canada is about 140 miles north of Seattle.

So, crows do gather in great numbers in the evening. I am not familiar with their migration habits.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Matthew (5th December 2022), onawah (5th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

True, but according to the guy in the video, this particular gathering of crows was uncommonly huge, and not being held where it had ever taken place before, at least to his knowledge.
    So it may still count as unusual behavior.

So, crows do gather in great numbers in the evening. I am not familiar with their migration habits.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

True, but according to the guy in the video, this particular gathering of crows was uncommonly huge, and not being held where it had ever taken place before, at least to his knowledge.

Crows will change place of gathering if they had some threats at the previous place, like a guy trying to shoot at them, just seeing the gun they will fly elsewhere, and yes they can be in humingous crowds. We are now, us humans, so far from nature that we don’t understand natural animals behaviors anymore.

Why do I know? When I was small my dad was the guy wanting to shoot them because they nested in others birds’ nests and would eliminate these birds. My dad could never get them, just taking the gun out and they would fly elsewhere.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Crows are amazingly intelligent.

I had a funny experience with the local crows some years ago.
    My cat Samara was ill and I was concerned about her.
    She normally slept on my bed with me, but since I am a restless sleeper, I decided to sleep on the futon in my living room to allow her to rest undisturbed.
    (The things we do for our pets! )
    The futon is in full view of two large windows that face on the back yard, where there are a lot of trees.
    The local gang of crows saw me sleeping on the futon and gathered around in the trees just outside to squawk at me.
    Knowing how intelligent they are, I was convinced they were ragging and making fun of me, and somehow knew I was in a silly predicament of some sort.
    Of course, they probably had just decided that I shouldn't have been "invading" and sleeping in full view of their territory.
    It may have just been my imagination, but at the time it really felt like they were making fun of me.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Crows will change place of gathering if they had some threats at the previous place, like a guy trying to shoot at them, just seeing the gun they will fly elsewhere, and yes they can be in humingous crowds. We are now, us humans, so far from nature that we don’t understand natural animals behaviors anymore.

Why do I know? When I was small my dad was the guy wanting to shoot them because they nested in others birds’ nests and would eliminate these birds. My dad could never get them, just taking the gun out and they would fly elsewhere.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), Orph (5th December 2022), Patient (5th December 2022), Vicus (6th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

I doubt meat-eating turkeys have anything to do with it, especially given that turkeys aren't meat eaters unless you count insects, but they certainly don't eat cats.
    "Pole shift" has a great deal to do with animal behavior, but of course, if you haven't really looked into it, you wouldn't know that....
    Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)

Hi Phoenix (Rising ?), that turkey one is really weird, i doubt "pole shift" has anything to do with this one, maybe the turkeys are lookin at the cat and thinkin roast pussy for thanx giving lol.
    haha i was goofin around, joking, thats why i put a "LOL" at the end
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (16th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), onawah (16th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I got that, Rob...lol
    I doubt meat-eating turkeys have anything to do with it, especially given that turkeys aren't meat eaters unless you count insects, but they certainly don't eat cats.
    "Pole shift" has a great deal to do with animal behavior, but of course, if you haven't really looked into it, you wouldn't know that....

Hi Phoenix (Rising ?), that turkey one is really weird, i doubt "pole shift" has anything to do with this one, maybe the turkeys are lookin at the cat and thinkin roast pussy for thanx giving lol.
    haha i was goofin around, joking, thats why i put a "LOL" at the end
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (16th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ben Davidson addresses the issue of animals walking in circles in his latest Q&A update:
    Pole Shift, Survival, Micronova | Q and A
    Dec.19.2022
    Suspicious0bservers
    646K subscribers

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...

(Ben Davidson again addresses the issue of animals walking in circles.
    Also why he doesn't think DUMBs are a good idea (the deeper into the earth, the more the possibility of seismic disturbance), while a well-constructed earthen home in the right region could be fine.
    What causes the earth's crust to shift, and the shell of the earth to unlock.)
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (20th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2