Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Default Re: Next Level Thinking In Regard To The Clot Shot

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    So we are told that this "flu" is absolutely deadly, i want to know if the virus or the components that make up the "jab" can be spread by mosquitoes.......................RRR
    Not I don't think it is but I'll explain why.
    To my knowledge the vaccines are stored at a low temperature. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it starts to break down when exposed to room temperature.
    But that being said, is it sexually transmissible?
    Do the mRNA components begin to create an infectious blood borne pathogen in the person who has received the vaccine?
    I've heard it might be transmissible like AIDS.
    I personally don't think it would be a good idea to have sex with someone who has had this.

Yeah i never thought about STDs, and you triggered a thought i had bout 2 yrs ago, i saw on the telly where reporters were saying that the vaxxine had to be kept in a cooler box with ice or be transported in a refrigerated truck when being transported all over the country, every city and town, to all the chemists and other outlets you could go to for your jabby, including government pop up locations where you could drive upto, but as i said to my wife back then, i do not see a whole bunch of refrigerated trucks/vans all over the joint supplying the many thousands of locations that the jabbies went to, funny that.........................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

DNA (24th November 2022), gini (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), shaberon (25th November 2022), Spiral (25th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

I have always wondered if mosquitoes can spread things, since I heard they pump their junk into a body so the blood flows better, then suck out blood... I wonder what can move from mosquitoes guts to their saliva glands? The vaccine has a convoluted effect on the body, I don't assume a mosquito can spread its effect. But on the other hand, and on a tangent, we have already been mucking about with genetically altered mosquitoes, so if they spread x or y, or not, it still doesn't play well on the imagination.

https://www.who.int/news/item/19-05-...borne-diseases

https://www.cdc.gov/mosquitoes/mosqu...osquitoes.html

But I've gone into what-if speculation, and on the ground in front of us are the excess deaths, stillbirths and infertility, and more grounded speculation that these will get worse not better. So sorry for the distraction but I have wondered about mosquitoes.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (24th November 2022), gini (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (25th November 2022), shaberon (25th November 2022), Spiral (25th November 2022), T Smith (25th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

So we are told that this "flu" is absolutely deadly, i want to know if the virus or the components that make up the "jab" can be spread by mosquitoes.......................RRR
    Not I don't think it is but I'll explain why.
    To my knowledge the vaccines are stored at a low temperature. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it starts to break down when exposed to room temperature.
    But that being said, is it sexually transmissible?
    Do the mRNA components begin to create an infectious blood borne pathogen in the person who has received the vaccine?
    I've heard it might be transmissible like AIDS.
    I personally don't think it would be a good idea to have sex with someone who has had this.

Yeah i never thought about STDs, and you triggered a thought i had bout 2 yrs ago, i saw on the telly where reporters were saying that the vaxxine had to be kept in a cooler box with ice or be transported in a refrigerated truck when being transported all over the country, every city and town, to all the chemists and other outlets you could go to for your jabby, including government pop up locations where you could drive upto, but as i said to my wife back then, i do not see a whole bunch of refrigerated trucks/vans all over the joint supplying the many thousands of locations that the jabbies went to, funny that.........................................RRR
    You wanna hear something terrifying?

I've heard reports of MMR vaccines and other common child hood go to school vaccines suddenly being delivered now by refrigerated means and they never had been before.
    Nothing official, just an eye witness giving testimonial on social media but it certainly gave me reason to pause and reflect.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (25th November 2022), gini (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), I am B (24th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (24th November 2022), shaberon (25th November 2022), Spiral (25th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022), T Smith (25th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,109 times in 8,176 posts

Re: DIED SUDDENLY: Watch Live Premiere of Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Exposé

3.5 BILLION could be injured or killed by the jab. Are YOU ready? —Dr. David Martin interview
    Man in America - Published November 23, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Interview with Dr. David Martin about the recent documentary Died Suddenly.

https://rumble.com/v1wr1hc-3.5-billi...r.-david-.html

Interview starts 5 mins in

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1u4w2g/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (25th November 2022), DNA (25th November 2022), gini (24th November 2022), Harmony (25th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), shaberon (25th November 2022), Spiral (25th November 2022), T Smith (25th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Unless you are ready to understand and embrace the depopulation agenda none of this will make sense.

Yes the vaccine is killing millions of people and yes that was it's objective in the first place.
    Blaming greed and or negligence in my opinion is a psychological cop out because you don't want to deal with the reality of the situation.

It is just a late entry.

My comparable thesis--which is not mine, but borrowed:

Economics = Genocide.

If a small number of Capitalists had been crushed by the millions of munchkins in the early days, none of this would have been possible. So this is kind of a predictable outcome, even from by-now quite old James Bond stories. The whole Allopathic Medicine has always been this enemy.

What is disconnected for me, is that, in working publicly, and hearing things from multiple sources including a security clearance in Salt Lake City, the observable consequences of the Covid disease have been:

Two missed deliveries, which caught up the next day.

Consequences of the vaccine:

Nothing.

So, yes, depopulation even from the old idea of Peak Oil is out there. Seems to be a root of the Green Party, and the wealthy who buy survival shelters. I am just not sure that all players in "vaccine frenzy" are consciously trying to wipe out everyone with it--if so why would they take it themselves?

Comparatively, frankenfoods Monsanto had an organic cafeteria, and went to wholistic doctors for personal treatment. They knew their products were second-rate choices. Am I missing something about the self-protection of the medical mafia in this case? Or a non-medical depopulator who is avoiding it, yet perfectly sure they had ordered such dangerous concoctions to be released?

I could admit that my head might be a little in the sand, since I don't know anyone who is athletic, so the heart stress factor does not apply. I don't know anyone who is really old and already severely weakened. In fact, I can't think of anyone who has even mentioned this in years. So, at least around here, it is a bit like there is no such thing.

The European standard on food at least, is that you cannot sell anything unless it is proven safe. In America, you can sell anything unless it is proven unsafe. That itself should be attempted murder. So if we imposed responsibility and consequences, it would catch everybody, whether they provided poison by intent or negligence. Dragnet the whole mechanism.

The U. S. is already a part of a foreign power (IMF), moreover, the U. S. itself is to me a foreign invader. It should have almost no jurisdiction, but, this point was lost a hundred years ago. The political unit is less than worthless.

As to the vaccine, per se, I am a huge fan of those lawyers who are gathering evidence in order to "do something". What that will be, I am not sure, but that is usually the best course of action, instead of insurrection and so on.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (25th November 2022), DNA (25th November 2022), Harmony (25th November 2022), Mark (4th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2022), T Smith (25th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Well....

Let's all sit back and look at this....

In the past before the so called covid, has there ever been a world wide vaccination campaign?

Was there one?

If there weren't then why now?

68.4% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
    12.98 billion doses have been administered globally, and 1.7 million are now administered each day.
    24.5% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

IF we believe that.

When you add "genetic paraffin" to the jab, all it does, is resist heat to protect the particulates itself as in a new type of envelope.... Have you seen someone with a waxy appearance on their skin lately? ... I have.. just one guy though.. shiny waxy looking hand of his.. and weird looking 'sweat' coming off of his forehead.. That scared me for a moment there.... but then I realized something... this appearance is going to show itself more and more in people who have taken the updated bivalent vax.

If you got a jab that can resist heat, it sure can last longer... no? ? ? will it "clot" ? more or less?

That.. we'll have to see.. let another 6 months to a year go by, and keep an eye out on the reports, I suppose.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2022), Harmony (25th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), Isserley (25th November 2022), pueblo (25th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), Tigger (25th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,622 times in 345 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Well....

In the past before the so called covid, has there ever been a world wide vaccination campaign?

Was there one?

Very important question. You could also ask, when has there ever been a need to have not one, not two, not three, but multiple booster shots for a flu-like virus? For any virus? For any bacterial pathogen for that matter? And why are the GC's coercing people into having it, and marginalising those who refuse?

It would be easy to argue that the whole vaccination movement is the textbook definition of a cult.

They (the GC's) have never done anything like this before. That, in and of itself, is a serious red flag for humanity.

Unfortunately, there are a LOT of sheeple who aren't asking those types of questions. It's been programmed out of them. Which is why, in my view, serious pushback by the people is an unlikely scenario this late in the game. There's been plenty of chances, but the 'sheeple' invariably give in whenever the GC's wield a bigger stick. The sad thing is, if the sheeple stopped being 'sheep', this whole thing would be over tomorrow. But that would be like asking water to stop being wet.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th November 2022), DNA (25th November 2022), Harmony (25th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), JohanB (26th November 2022), pueblo (25th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Unless you are ready to understand and embrace the depopulation agenda none of this will make sense.

Yes the vaccine is killing millions of people and yes that was it's objective in the first place.
    Blaming greed and or negligence in my opinion is a psychological cop out because you don't want to deal with the reality of the situation.

It is just a late entry.

My comparable thesis--which is not mine, but borrowed:

Economics = Genocide.

If a small number of Capitalists had been crushed by the millions of munchkins in the early days, none of this would have been possible. So this is kind of a predictable outcome, even from by-now quite old James Bond stories. The whole Allopathic Medicine has always been this enemy.

What is disconnected for me, is that, in working publicly, and hearing things from multiple sources including a security clearance in Salt Lake City, the observable consequences of the Covid disease have been:

Two missed deliveries, which caught up the next day.

Consequences of the vaccine:

Nothing.

So, yes, depopulation even from the old idea of Peak Oil is out there. Seems to be a root of the Green Party, and the wealthy who buy survival shelters. I am just not sure that all players in "vaccine frenzy" are consciously trying to wipe out everyone with it--if so why would they take it themselves?

Comparatively, frankenfoods Monsanto had an organic cafeteria, and went to wholistic doctors for personal treatment. They knew their products were second-rate choices. Am I missing something about the self-protection of the medical mafia in this case? Or a non-medical depopulator who is avoiding it, yet perfectly sure they had ordered such dangerous concoctions to be released?

I could admit that my head might be a little in the sand, since I don't know anyone who is athletic, so the heart stress factor does not apply. I don't know anyone who is really old and already severely weakened. In fact, I can't think of anyone who has even mentioned this in years. So, at least around here, it is a bit like there is no such thing.

The European standard on food at least, is that you cannot sell anything unless it is proven safe. In America, you can sell anything unless it is proven unsafe. That itself should be attempted murder. So if we imposed responsibility and consequences, it would catch everybody, whether they provided poison by intent or negligence. Dragnet the whole mechanism.

The U. S. is already a part of a foreign power (IMF), moreover, the U. S. itself is to me a foreign invader. It should have almost no jurisdiction, but, this point was lost a hundred years ago. The political unit is less than worthless.

As to the vaccine, per se, I am a huge fan of those lawyers who are gathering evidence in order to "do something". What that will be, I am not sure, but that is usually the best course of action, instead of insurrection and so on.
    You are a smart guy but I'm thinking you're a little insulated here lately.
    Don't use logic to figure this out
    The experts have done the work.
    In my initial post starting this thread there is a link to a documentary. It's an hour long. It just came out this week. There is no quicker way to get cought up then by watching this video. Died suddenly is the name of the video.
    This thread isn't really a primer for what's already happened it's a thread intended for what do we do now.
    I've read plenty of your posts in the past.
    Your posts are always extremely intelligent.
    But intelligence isn't prescience, you have to expose yourself to what is going on.
    The data is in, you just have to expose yourself to it.

As for myself, I personally watch info wars every single day. Laugh if you want but Alex Jones has called all of this from the get go. He explained exactly what the vaccine really was when introduced and he's been right every step of the way.
    Died suddenly has nothing to do with Alex Jones but it summerizes everything that has gone on, complete with all the data showing the massive increase in deaths and the morticians showing exactly what they are pulling out of people who are vaccinated and these are things never seen before.
    The video also gives you a brief summary of what those in power have been saying they were going to do for years and their intentions as well.
    All your points and questions have been answered in this one hour video.
    I highly suggest you expose yourself to it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2022), gini (25th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), onawah (25th November 2022), pueblo (25th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

For info re detoxing from the clot shot, see: https://braveseries.com/wp-content/u...ID-Vaccine.pdf
    More here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529274
    There is another, older thread somewhere with good info on this, and I've asked the Mods to help find it.
    Considering that the electric grid will probably go down much sooner than the final micronova from the Sun which causes the worst cataclysms (estimated to be between 2030 to 2040 at the latest), living off-grid and self-sustaining is going to be much more a requirement for survival in the coming years, so that also needs to be taken into account.

Have you heard of a detox for the covid vaccine?
    I have not.
    Not anything that will hold off the onslaught of problems associated with the clotting especially.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (25th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), Mark (4th January 2023), Matthew (25th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    Well....

Was there one?

Very important question. You could also ask, when has there ever been a need to have not one, not two, not three, but multiple booster shots for a flu-like virus? For any virus? For any bacterial pathogen for that matter? And why are the GC's coercing people into having it, and marginalising those who refuse?

It would be easy to argue that the whole vaccination movement is the textbook definition of a cult.

They (the GC's) have never done anything like this before. That, in and of itself, is a serious red flag for humanity.

Unfortunately, there are a LOT of sheeple who aren't asking those types of questions. It's been programmed out of them. Which is why, in my view, serious pushback by the people is an unlikely scenario this late in the game. There's been plenty of chances, but the 'sheeple' invariably give in whenever the GC's wield a bigger stick. The sad thing is, if the sheeple stopped being 'sheep', this whole thing would be over tomorrow. But that would be like asking water to stop being wet.
    First of all, it's not only a bacterial pathogen, it's both bacterial and viral combined in one. Now, in science, that is virtually molecular impossible, but they've done it. Something that does not "belong here" allowed that to become possible, is what I am saying. Now we all know that a virus can listen in onto a bacteria transmission and take it over... but not merge with it! . Don't you think that "merge action" could be very well be "alien" somewhat, somehow?

For example: https://imgur.com/a/e0lmYvH

red arrow - pointing to line 241, at the beginning of the line is a code of "CGTCCGGGTG" which stands for acoL:

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gen...tilis_str._168
    https://string-db.org/network/224308.BSU08090
    https://en.vectorbuilder.com/popular...ol-939702.html
    https://www.uniprot.org/uniprotkb/S6G1A5/entry

To give a few example links above. acoL is a bacteria formation embedded in the original wuhan virii genome which is the sars Cov 2 formation after reading the whole Base pairs of the genome. It is simply a coenzyme that acts upon a cleaving system; a hybrid of furin that is not the same as regular furin found elsewhere. "Acol" is a 'glue', so to speak.

Furin
    Furin is a protease enzyme that in humans and other animals is encoded by the FURIN gene. Some proteins are inactive when they are first synthesized, and must have sections removed in order to become active. Furin cleaves these sections and activates the proteins

so in my conclusion, it's either one of these two:

1- It's man made, because you simply cannot have bacteria merging with a virus genome in nature. Bacteria is larger than a virus.
    2- Something "alien" not found in nature, was applied to this genome which made it possible.

(In my opinion, I am mostly leaning towards #2 above.. because in all science, in all walks of life, we just know that humanity wouldn't be able to do this without some very special tools...not available on a general scale)

https://imgur.com/a/ex1SJJV

Such example of genomic sequencer work above but you can see there are 4 "inserts" of this same "merger" protocol.

Now, ask any virologist, biologist, etc, who knows how a genome works like seeing the back of their hand, so to speak

"Is this possible?"

And if they ask "Where did you get this?, I am not seeing this" ... This only means that they are using updated genomic sequencers not the original ones. The updated software does not carry such information as if they were intentionally "removed" from the software. This could very well explain why scientists on this planet are not "catching onto this" ... but are "catching onto" other things similar to it. This genome codon aspect is always in "threes", and yet this is the 'original' link to the whole thing.

Speaking of such removals:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/137011...an-virologist/

There are many articles relating to this "deletion"...

Wonder why?

Meanwhile:

That is why I am leaning towards #2 above, because I don't think these virologists did this.. They're covering it up because they used something that is not in our nature.
    ... and why China is so freaking out over it... what do they know? Why the "Zero Covid Policy" ??? and why is it "causing unusual looking "clots" in arteries" ???

We have to think about that... and all of this is verifiable through all science once researched, too.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 25th November 2022 at 21:22. Reason: additional info

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Isserley (26th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), onevoice (1st January 2023), pyrangello (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

First of all, it's not only a bacterial pathogen, it's both bacterial and viral combined in one. Now, in science, that is virtually molecular impossible, but they've done it. Something that does not "belong here" allowed that to become possible, is what I am saying. Now we all know that a virus can listen in onto a bacteria transmission and take it over... but not merge with it! . Don't you think that "merge action" could be very well be "alien" somewhat, somehow?
    Will have to digest your post further, Anu. But it right away reminded me of old images I had seen of phages. They always looked creepy and alien-like to me!

Bacteriophage (from wikipedia)
    "A bacteriophage (/bækˈtɪərioʊfeɪdʒ/), also known informally as a phage (/ˈfeɪdʒ/), is a duplodnaviria virus that infects and replicates within bacteria and archaea. The term was derived from "bacteria" and the Greek φαγεῖν (phagein), meaning "to devour". Bacteriophages are composed of proteins that encapsulate a DNA or RNA genome, and may have structures that are either simple or elaborate. Their genomes may encode as few as four genes (e.g. MS2) and as many as hundreds of genes. Phages replicate within the bacterium following the injection of their genome into its cytoplasm."

"We're all bozos on this bus"

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th November 2022), DNA (25th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Will have to digest your post further, Anu. But it right away reminded me of old images I had seen of phages. They always looked creepy and alien-like to me!

Bacteriophage (from wikipedia)
    "A bacteriophage (/bækˈtɪərioʊfeɪdʒ/), also known informally as a phage (/ˈfeɪdʒ/), is a duplodnaviria virus that infects and replicates within bacteria and archaea. The term was derived from "bacteria" and the Greek φαγεῖν (phagein), meaning "to devour". Bacteriophages are composed of proteins that encapsulate a DNA or RNA genome, and may have structures that are either simple or elaborate. Their genomes may encode as few as four genes (e.g. MS2) and as many as hundreds of genes. Phages replicate within the bacterium following the injection of their genome into its cytoplasm."

Yes, that's a nasty little critter. It does take over the 'bacterial transmission' but does not 'merge' with it.

Edit:
    If we break the term bacteriophage, we can remember the meaning, viz. Bacterio means bacteria and Phage means invaders or eaters. Therefore, a bacteriophage can define as a virus, which invades the bacterial cell machinery. Bacteriophages show a parasitic relationship with its host cell, i.e. bacteria.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 25th November 2022 at 22:27.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), onevoice (1st January 2023), pyrangello (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Additional Info:
    For clarity:

A virus that is both bacterial and virii - in original format, is a merger i.e. hybrid. I call this "bacteriological virus" For example acoL itself. Acol is a cleaving system, a "acetoin".. Edit: This is something totally NEW aka Novel...

A virus that overtakes the function of a bacteria - in original format, is not a merger. It's simply a "take over"

It's interesting: (They know it too)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33047989/
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 25th November 2022 at 22:28.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's that other thread: "Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ination-Damage
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    For info re detoxing from the clot shot, see: https://braveseries.com/wp-content/u...ID-Vaccine.pdf
    More here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529274
    There is another, older thread somewhere with good info on this, and I've asked the Mods to help find it.
    Considering that the electric grid will probably go down much sooner than the final micronova from the Sun which causes the worst cataclysms (estimated to be between 2030 to 2040 at the latest), living off-grid and self-sustaining is going to be much more a requirement for survival in the coming years, so that also needs to be taken into account.

Have you heard of a detox for the covid vaccine?
    I have not.
    Not anything that will hold off the onslaught of problems associated with the clotting especially.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th November 2022 at 22:17.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There have been quite a few experts who have been predicting many will die within a few years, not just from myocarditis, but other factors resulting from the VAXX.
    Heart, brain and liver are all being damaged, various immune diseases are being caused, there is damage from synthetic snake venom, there is a proliferation of prions as well as blood clots.
    The list goes on...
    Many of those experts are very well known and respected, such as Dr. Stephanie Seneff.
    See this recent interview of her from Dr. Mercola: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1528922
    Much more of this nature with various experts on the Stew Peters show on Rumble: https://rumble.com/search/video?q=Stew%20Peters
    Not all the jabs are the same, but all seem to contain some deadly ingredient(s), and the death sentences will depend on who got what and how healthy they were to begin with, and how long it takes them to succumb.
    We are already seeing a dramatic rise in the number of injured and in the death toll among the vaxxed, and that is certain to rise in the next few years, short of some miracle.

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    What percentage of the population will die?
    What kind of time line are we talking about?
    I'm hearing 3-5 years max.
    Where did you hear that I only have 3-5 years max?
    I suspect that the 5 year idea came from some cursory limited research that people did online about myocarditis and congestive heart failure, and then interpreted that in their heads to mean that myocarditis can lead to congestive heart failure which untreated, may result in death within 5 years. I think "non-experts" may have read certain things, then extrapolated various ideas, which led them to jump to that doomy, headline grabbing conclusion.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th November 2022 at 22:45.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), Matthew (26th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), T Smith (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There have been quite a few experts who have been predicting many will die within a few years, not just from myocarditis, but other factors resulting from the VAXX.
    Heart, brain and liver are all being damaged, various immune diseases are being caused, there is damage from synthetic snake venom, there is a proliferation of prions as well as blood clots.
    The list goes on...
    Many of those experts are very well known and respected, such as Dr. Stephanie Seneff.
    See this recent interview of her from Dr. Mercola: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1528922
    Much more of this nature with various experts on the Stew Peters show on Rumble: https://rumble.com/search/video?q=Stew%20Peters
    Not all the jabs are the same, but all seem to contain some deadly ingredient(s), and the death sentences will depend on who got what and how healthy they were to begin with, and how long it takes them to succumb.
    We are already seeing a dramatic rise in the number of injured and in the death toll among the vaxxed, and that is certain to rise in the next few years, short of some miracle.

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    What percentage of the population will die?
    What kind of time line are we talking about?
    I'm hearing 3-5 years max.
    Where did you hear that I only have 3-5 years max?
    I suspect that the 5 year idea came from some cursory limited research that people did online about myocarditis and congestive heart failure, and then interpreted that in their heads to mean that myocarditis can lead to congestive heart failure which untreated, may result in death within 5 years. I think "non-experts" may have read certain things, then extrapolated various ideas, which led them to jump to that doomy, headline grabbing conclusion.
    In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency. EDIT: (This is geared towards Synthetic Folic Acid in the blood stream, not the other particulates) The virus and the jab both depend on this artificial chemical in the blood for metabolic rates. When you make a spike protein, viral or not, you are relying on the metabolic rates of liquids inside and outside the cell. This is why I have always disagreed on the use of 'humanized' mouse models. While this was not in my profession at the time, I still disagreed with it, because I know intensive chemical reactions, and results from it. A mouse has different metabolism than a human does, no matter how much you humanize it.

Now according to all this information above, anyone with an accumulative property of unmetabolised parts in their blood stream equates to faster viral load. The more it is, the more faster the virus goes, the same way with the jabs when you combine it with the virus to "contest it" .. that is precisely the reason why people are getting myocarditis, and many more other results from it...and the development of strange textured arterial 'clots'..

They know this...

Trust me.. they do know...
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 26th November 2022 at 01:56.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), onevoice (1st January 2023), pyrangello (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are reports of experiments being done to make mosquitoes transmitters of the "vaxx" (and I think that has already been launched in some areas), and also to make mosquito sized robots to transmit it, though I don't know if that has been implemented anywhere as yet.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2022), Matthew (26th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The virus, if there really IS a virus, is not the only problem. Prions, graphene, synthetic snake venom, weird nano tech, all kinds of other deadly ingredients in the VAXXes have been reported, so neither a virus nor the spike proteins are the only problem, and since there are various ingredients in different vaxxes, I don't think one answer fits all.
    I am not a scientist, but I think I know enough to know that what you have written doesn't really help non-scientists to understand much of anything, but sounds misleading from where I stand.

In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency. The virus and the jab both depend on this artificial chemical in the blood for metabolic rates. When you make a spike protein, viral or not, you are relying on the metabolic rates of liquids inside and outside the cell. This is why I have always disagreed on the use of 'humanized' mouse models. While this was not in my profession at the time, I still disagreed with it, because I know intensive chemical reactions, and results from it. A mouse has different metabolism than a human does, no matter how much you humanize it.

Now according to all this information above, anyone with an accumulative property of unmetabolised parts in their blood stream equates to faster viral load. The more it is, the more faster the virus goes, the same way with the jabs when you combine it with the virus to "contest it" .. that is precisely the reason why people are getting myocarditis, and many more other results from it...and the development of strange textured arterial 'clots'..

They know this...

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), pyrangello (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The virus, if there really IS a virus, is not the only problem. Prions, graphene, synthetic snake venom, weird nano tech, all kinds of other deadly ingredients in the VAXXes have been reported, so neither a virus nor the spike proteins are the only problem, and since there are various ingredients in different vaxxes, I don't think one answer fits all.
    I am not a scientist, but I think I know enough to know that what you have written doesn't really help non-scientists to understand much of anything, but sounds misleading from where I stand.

In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency. The virus and the jab both depend on this artificial chemical in the blood for metabolic rates. When you make a spike protein, viral or not, you are relying on the metabolic rates of liquids inside and outside the cell. This is why I have always disagreed on the use of 'humanized' mouse models. While this was not in my profession at the time, I still disagreed with it, because I know intensive chemical reactions, and results from it. A mouse has different metabolism than a human does, no matter how much you humanize it.

They know this...

I am just delegating info on one specific item. It is true that there are other things in the jabs --

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), onawah (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In that case, I think the following sentence needs to be re-worded.

In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency.
    I am just delegating info on one specific item. It is true that there are other things in the jabs --[/QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast