1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Default Re: Next Level Thinking In Regard To The Clot Shot

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In that case, I think the following sentence needs to be re-worded.
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency.
    I am just delegating info on one specific item. It is true that there are other things in the jabs --
    [/QUOTE]

yes, English is not my first language.. sorry about that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), onawah (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

In that case, I think the following sentence needs to be re-worded.
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency.
    I am just delegating info on one specific item. It is true that there are other things in the jabs --
    [/QUOTE]

I've just updated it.. many thanks

In my "previous professional opinion" - no one has to die, as long their bodies have reduced unmetabolised synthetic folic acid dependency. EDIT: (This is geared towards Synthetic Folic Acid in the blood stream, not the other particulates)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

DNA (26th November 2022), onawah (26th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

I would like to add to this conversation, my wife took the jabs and the booster without my knowledge, about 6 months ago her chest seemed to be filling up with mucus at night and it was getting more congested as weeks went on, she would be fine when she laid down for the night but in the middle of the night that crap would seem to choke off her breathing and she would wake up trying to breathe. She did end up taking ivermectin which did indeed clear up her lungs and this hasn't come back. However now it seems to be periodic numbing of extremities, pain and moving of possible clots, ECT, ECT. There is definitely something going on with my wife's circulation and that for sure. Time will tell, I try not to focus on that and just keep reminding myself of each and every day we spend together , that's most important
    Last edited by pyrangello; 26th November 2022 at 03:39.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2023), gini (26th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Matthew (28th November 2022), onawah (29th November 2022), Pam (26th November 2022), Vangelo (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Dear Pyrangello,

I am sorry your wife is still having some vax related problems. Please check out the thread below, and some other Covid threads as I am sure there was some talk about ways to help prevent blood clotting. Some other members might be able to direct you to a specific video? I do hope your wife stays well and we find a way to stop the damage that is happening

Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2022), Icare (31st December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Matthew (28th November 2022), onawah (26th November 2022), Pam (26th November 2022), Vangelo (26th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

The first episode (plus a bonus episode) of the brave series is online free now here: https://braveseries.com/episode-1-live/
    ...though you may not be able to access it unless you have signed up for it. There are 9 episodes in the series, one airing every day.
    Most likely they will air the whole series for free again at some point, and of course, you can buy the whole series.
    There is also a line of products for healing.
    I have asked the Mods if the series can be added to the Avalon library.
    It looks like a very worthwhile series for healing from the VAXX and for prevention and healing from exposure to harm from being exposed to shedding from the vaxxed.

For info re detoxing from the clot shot, see: https://braveseries.com/wp-content/u...ID-Vaccine.pdf
    More here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529274
    There is another, older thread somewhere with good info on this, and I've asked the Mods to help find it.
    Considering that the electric grid will probably go down much sooner than the final micronova from the Sun which causes the worst cataclysms (estimated to be between 2030 to 2040 at the latest), living off-grid and self-sustaining is going to be much more a requirement for survival in the coming years, so that also needs to be taken into account.
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Have you heard of a detox for the covid vaccine?
    I have not.
    Not anything that will hold off the onslaught of problems associated with the clotting especially.
    Here is the email received today from:
    Jonathan Otto <jonathan@healthsecret.com>
    Watch Episode 1 – RESTORE: Latest Treatments to Repair DNA Damage Caused by C0V!D Bioweapons

"I’m excited to announce that Episode 1 of my BRAND NEW 9-Episode docuseries Brave: Live Courageously, Heal Miraculously | RELOADED is now LIVE

Experts have found (with ample evidence) that the COV!D “vaccine” bioweapon is directly responsible for the worldwide spike in heart disease…

One of the major causes of “sudden unexplainable deaths” that the corporate media is desperately trying to cover up.

“Some very interesting data came out of Switzerland. And in the group that they studied, of those individuals that had received vaccinations against COVID, they found 100% of that group had elevated troponin levels. Now, troponin is the result of damage to the heart muscle.” – Dr. Thomas E. Levy

And since the mRNA shot (with the spike proteins it creates) can reverse transcribe into DNA…
    And even cross the blood-brain barrier…

There is an immediate need for even more cutting-edge treatments that can fix the DNA damage at the cellular level.

“These weapons are designed to cross the blood-brain barrier and attack specifically glial cells in the brainstem and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

How do you protect those cells? There's a few of them.” — Dr. Bryan Ardis

In this BRAND NEW docuseries, you’ll discover these latest treatments experts are relying on right now to repair the damage caused by the mRNA tech.

Episode #1 starts with Dr. Rashid Buttar’s near-death experience which Dr. Bryan Ardis traced to spike-protein poisoning of the heart.

“I said, ‘Bryan, I feel like my life is draining out of me. It's like it's ebbing out of me. I don't feel good at all.’ And he said, ‘Okay, we're going to get you straight. You're not leaving till I get you straight.’

And he did some energetic testing and told me that I had a poison in my heart.

I also remember Bryan saying, ‘God must really want you to be here because you should be dead right now.’”

Dr. Rashid’s story is similar to what many long haulers experience and I felt that anyone currently struggling with long haul C0V!D would learn a lot from his experience.

Particularly the protocols Dr. Ardis used to pull the toxins out of him and give him his life back.
    >> Watch Episode 1 and discover the healing protocols that saved Dr. Buttar’s life

Next you’ll hear from Dr. Bryan Ardis whose expertise in neurological medicine helped him to figure out how to inhibit spike proteins…

And prevent them from engendering any kind of neurological symptom in your body.

“There are organs where the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors are the most prominent [brain, heart, intestines, testes, ovaries, and kidneys] and these are the ones that they are targeting.

You'll have all kinds of intestinal issues, neurological issues, kidney failure issues, water retention as a result of the mRNA shots, spike protein shedding, you name it.” — Dr. Bryan Ardis

He then goes on to tell viewers exactly what to take whether you suspect any kind of neurological symptom or not.

“There's probably scores and scores of specific symptoms that certain people have that not everyone has. The most common ones are fatigue and brain fog and anxiety and depression and sometimes headaches and tachycardia syndromes and insomnia.” — Dr. Syed Haider

And the good news about these new treatments for complete DNA damage reversal…

Is that there’s a solution for everyone no matter where you are in your healing journey.

“There's a solution for whoever you are, whether you want to spend $30,000 on this thing or whether you want to spend $10 or nothing, there are solutions that run the gamut. There is a solution for everyone.” — Dr. Syed Haider

And you’ll also hear from Dr. Henry Ealy who has had remarkable results with severely injured C0V!D patients since 2021.

His highly effective three-stage healing protocol is recommended for anyone that is severely injured and needs all the help they can get.

“So now I've spent the last year working with people who are severely injured. I'm talking folks who are declining, on the track of dying, and have lost motor control, wheelchair-bound following the shots, just different calamities like that.

[And a result from one of his patients] After about 3, 4 cycles, according to her, she was completely, I wouldn't say ‘healed,’ but she was completely better. I guess that is what I can say for the ‘powers that be.’ They like to keep us from using certain words.”

And he clearly explained this protocol and how it works in his session in today’s episode.

>> WATCH EPISODE #1 and discover Dr. Ealy’s latest healing protocols for long-haul C0V!D

I’ve seen people that fall into despair that they may never get better.

But that is not true.

Two of the best “drugs” that never fail are called “Faith” and “Hope.”

And if you have those — and add to them these amazing healing protocols —, the odds are on your side.

“I just want to say that I'm a big believer in being able to heal yourself, I have seen remarkable cures happen within remarkably short periods of time.” — Dr. Syed Haider

Remember this episode is up for 24 hours only and after that it’ll be replaced by Episode 2.

And most importantly, keep a writing pad handy so you can take notes.
    So watch it now.

To your health,
    Jonathan Otto "
    Last edited by onawah; 30th November 2022 at 01:35.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Pam (22nd December 2022), Rizotto (23rd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022), XelNaga (29th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi Friends,

Check this out, it's some online newspaper type of thing.

Anyway, I would really like to hear your opinions about the first page.

According to them, over 50 laboratories from 16 different countries have found some really strange "things" in these kill-shots.

https://thelightpaper.co.uk

PS: they also said that these "things" start to combine/form shapes when exposed to temperatures above 26 degrees celsius. That might explain the low temperatures that the kill-shots are stored at.
    Last edited by XelNaga; 29th November 2022 at 08:46.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Anu Raman (29th November 2022), DNA (22nd December 2022), gini (24th December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Matthew (29th November 2022), meeradas (29th November 2022), onawah (30th November 2022), Pam (22nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,430 times in 8,339 posts

More like next chapter of information gathering, than next level, maybe.

Dr Bryan Ardis is not letting go of the "Venom" perspective, and rightly so in my opinion.

Here, in his own show on Brighteon, he keeps on digging up and churning out the science history that clearly shows a lot of work has gone into uses and abuses of venom peptides.

https://www.brighteon.com/372bbf2c-a...a-f66261f26914

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/372bbf2c-a03b-4b44-882a-f66261f26914
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), gini (24th December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Pam (22nd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,943 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The name probably should be changed.
    My goal on starting this thread was this.
    Begin theorizing and problem solving with a group of people who agree on a couple of accepted factors.
    I say accepted so as we can move on and build on these matters as a necessary foundation for future consideration.

1. A drastic reduction in Earth's population is about to take place.

2. Based on this premise what do we see coming?
    If forewarned is forearmed how do we approach the situation?

Steve Bannon was just quoted as saying fifty million Americans said no to the jab.
    If that's accurate what are the numbers like for the rest of the world?
    What are the demographics of age as far as those numbers go?
    So many questions to ask along this line of thinking.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd December 2022 at 10:21.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Matthew (22nd December 2022), Pam (31st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,319 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The name probably should be changed.
    My goal on starting this thread was this.
    Begin theorizing and problem solving with a group of people who agree on a couple of accepted factors.
    I say accepted so as we can move on and build on these matters as a necessary foundation for future consideration.

1. A drastic reduction in Earth's population is about to take place.

2. Based on this premise what do we see coming?
    If forewarned is forearmed how do we approach the situation?

Steve Bannon was just quoted as saying fifty million Americans said no to the jab.
    If that's accurate what are the numbers like for the rest of the world?
    What are the demographics of age as far as those numbers go?
    So many questions to ask along this line of thinking.

>> 1. A drastic reduction in Earth's population is about to take place.

We have the death but there's the maiming too, it is a subtle drain on civilisation.

Infrastructures weakened including military.

We've always thought depopulation was like a bedrock motivation for the evil classes, and the effect we see is exactly that. But it's still hard to come to terms with though. I feel like I should put that in the bank but it's still an illusive truth, just the shear trauma of realisation. I'm not really adding much, except to echo your very useful thought experiment, and the bit about maiming. The trauma of the truth makes it hard to work with, and the same trick enables child sexual abuse because people only see what they want to believe. But all the more reason for us to stick together on this and work it through as a thought experiment. :troubledthinkingface:

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd December 2022), DNA (22nd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Within that context of a reduced and more sick and sterile population, we still have to win a war for our lives and any future at all. We can't take a breather and assume they only wanted to thin us out and go back to business as usual. They are on a driven mission to do a lot more than that and if we don't stop them, they will complete it.

Until the war is over, war rules apply. Survivalists and 'preppers' are way off track and are given far too much credit for being guru leaders to take our guidance from. That's completely nuts. They are like gun rights people in America thinking they can win a fight against space weapons and drones. There's nowhere to run. And even if there was, there will be no safe time to come out of hiding if we have not defeated the enemy.

This is all or nothing, **** or bust. Even more profoundly, it's not ultimately a physical war.

But, your issue is right, I should have put that post somewhere else. The trouble is, so many of the thread titles here are engulfed in the confusion and victim hood instead of projecting and affirming direction and leadership in this war for our future.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (23rd December 2022), Bassplayer1 (23rd December 2022), Ewan (22nd December 2022), gini (24th December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), lilac (1st January 2023), Rizotto (23rd December 2022), wondering (22nd December 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are grim thoughts, please avoid reading.

I was reading Vikings opening post from last year (here Dr-Lee-Merritt-The-vaccine-is-preparing-the-world-for-a-mass-death-event) and I remembered that the other side use poison, and that's what we're seeing. Behind the redefinition of vaccination is a re-framing of poison but this is easily missed. Poison is not always a killshot, it's a wearing down to a "death knell". A two step poison attack makes sense with what we hear; the planting of the idea of a second scamdemic in our heads already, and the 'exorcises' they run beforehand. What I'm trying to say is they use weakening poison, they play a draining game. Like their poison tactics that they use against individuals, and that way of working - the insidious school with it's own lexicon and what I'll describe as 'standard operating procedures', well... knowledge of that can probably give us the right frame of reference to predict forward, although it won't be a pretty show. Thinking aloud

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd December 2022), Bassplayer1 (23rd December 2022), DNA (23rd December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), heretogrow (23rd December 2022), Icare (31st December 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

The Final War - The 100-Year Plot

The Trailer

The Whole thing

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EQJX7nTuI1BV/

My own note:

The Epoch Times, who created this, are obsessed with dumping all the world's ills at the feet of the CCP. That is correct up to a point, in my opinion, but doesn't quite nail the big picture.

The CCP itself was created for this purpose by a higher power. I choose to think of the CCP as a weapon in the hands of the real enemy, NOT the real enemy.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2022), gini (30th December 2022), Gwin Ru (24th December 2022), Harmony (24th December 2022), Icare (31st December 2022), Matthew (29th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th December 2022), wondering (24th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this post from another thread (this one, 8m in) about one of the twitter files, Chris Martenson describes "5G" warfare, where the victims don't know that they are at war, or even then find it hard to identify the enemy. We don't march towards each other in rows anymore, with front loaded muskets, wearing bright red tunics. The vector from marching in target rows towards gorilla warfare kind of points to what Chris Martenson describes as the third point next.

Identification that we are at war is one notch. How to oppose it, slow it down or expose it is one of the next possible notches, but so is retreating and falling back. The former idea of exposing it is easier said than done because people believe what they want to believe and scant little else. If it were easy to expose this travesty in plain sight it would have exposed itself already. Anyway you get the point. It's 5G warfare.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (30th December 2022), gini (30th December 2022), Harmony (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just had another thought that is too horrible to consider so please ignore this and move on,

We're seeing increased numbers of defibrillators. A maimed population is a dependent population; suddenly regular medical checks become sensible, the medical industry 'saves you' by keeping you alive. All hail the medical industry. This road to abuse of trust is in line with how some poison based ideologies work.

Steve Barclay
    @SteveBarclay
    Our new £1 million fund is expected to place around 1,000 new defibrillators in communities across England.

More people will have access to lifesaving technology because of this, giving local people in communities a better chance of surviving a cardiac arrest

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Brigantia (31st December 2022), DNA (30th December 2022), gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (30th December 2022), Mike Gorman (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022), wondering (1st January 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

5G warfare, hmm, I think this observation might be irrelevant in some ways to this thread, but I have been noticing many very high altitude 'star craft' over the skies of Perth at night - almost every other night I go outside and see a white star like entity moving for a certain distance, and then vanishing. There is 0 chance these are conventional aircraft, or even satellites, could other people keep an eye open in your part of the world, and let me know if you also see these phenomenon? They look just like the surrounding star fields, but they move with a deliberate course, and then seemingly vanish, or move too far away - it is like craft ducking into our atmosphere, and then moving off, call me whacky if you wish, but I am seeing this, and it is very real: let me know if you also see these 'things'? Many thanks.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Brigantia (31st December 2022), DNA (30th December 2022), gini (30th December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), Matthew (30th December 2022), Pam (31st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2022), wondering (1st January 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a thought, nothing profound and possibly a few degrees off topic.

God complex is famous for doctors, it seems to go hand in hand with the medical industry, which incidentally was hugely enhanced by Nazi research let that not go unsaid.

Biblical prophecy talks about an event with 'an' or 'the' anti-Christ, where they will cross the line of sanity and want to be worshipped by the world. It makes sense to me that someone would emerge from the medical industry who would want to be worshipped... it's kind of already in the medical mindset. They are famously prone to developing a God complex. Just thinking aloud

We make idols, and then of course our idols would bow to doctors of course.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Brigantia (31st December 2022), DNA (31st December 2022), gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (31st December 2022), Pam (31st December 2022), Satori (31st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2022), wondering (1st January 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The worries are grounded the situation is real.
    The vaccine is killing millions of people.

So now what?
    What are the social economic factors we will see coming about?

Well, we should probably add something very boring but profound and also a luxury of civilisation: insurance.

Cut and pasted from another discussion on a different thread:

One thing is for sure: this excess death and unprecedented maiming is going to obliterate insurance profit margins. Even if insurance started to ask vaccination status, and re-balance the models, they are still going to take a hit. And even taking vaccination status into account would be difficult for them in this climate of gaslighting.

Easy to take insurance for granted, but by all the assumptions of death and maiming it would seem the insurance companies would take the brunt of this. No wonder we are seeing the fog of war around insurance. That dam will burst though, it's just a matter of time. I'm afraid I predict a long road of insurance company collapses, people having trouble claiming and possibly even an underwriter collapse or two.

But however bad it will or will not be, the insurance companies don't have jab injuries in their models ...for obvious reasons. Their profit margins are tight and only work because they're based on previous actual data, with the assumption that previous data models will be the same models for future data. Throwing in jab injuries and that's not the case anymore. They might be screwed.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Brigantia (31st December 2022), DNA (31st December 2022), gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), Pam (31st December 2022), wondering (1st January 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    The worries are grounded the situation is real.
    The vaccine is killing millions of people.

So now what?
    What are the social economic factors we will see coming about?

Well, we should probably add something very boring but profound and also a luxury of civilisation: insurance.

Cut and pasted from another discussion on a different thread:

One thing is for sure: this excess death and unprecedented maiming is going to obliterate insurance profit margins. Even if insurance started to ask vaccination status, and re-balance the models, they are still going to take a hit. And even taking vaccination status into account would be difficult for them in this climate of gaslighting.

Easy to take insurance for granted, but by all the assumptions of death and maiming it would seem the insurance companies would take the brunt of this. No wonder we are seeing the fog of war around insurance. That dam will burst though, it's just a matter of time. I'm afraid I predict a long road of insurance company collapses, people having trouble claiming and possibly even an underwriter collapse or two.

But however bad it will or will not be, the insurance companies don't have jab injuries in their models ...for obvious reasons. Their profit margins are tight and only work because they're based on previous actual data, with the assumption that previous data models will be the same models for future data. Throwing in jab injuries and that's not the case anymore. They might be screwed.
    Indeed.
    Insurance will definitely be a casualty.
    What about labor?
    How will various industries be able to continue?
    Trucking?
    Factories?
    Even restaurants.
    Housing prices seem to be slipping.
    Even a five percent drop in home owners would be significant to the market which is always poised for growth.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), Matthew (31st December 2022), wondering (1st January 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't expect that most things will decay visibly, it's going to be gaslight central as the mainstream message is happy happy joy joy. But some things are harder to gloss over than others. House prices and insurance will spread their aggregate knock on effect around to everyone pretty quickly, which will be financial so everyone will see it. Factories, trucking and labour can limp along, stressed out but able to deliver. I think the decay will be more obvious in some areas than others. Thinking in real-time. Just looking at excess death graphs I'm kind of expecting insurance to show the effects sooner and house prices would be the same I guess

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (1st January 2023), gini (1st January 2023), Harmony (1st January 2023), onevoice (1st January 2023), wondering (1st January 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So we have the Monday night football episode with Damar Hamlin.
    This was a shock wave to the normies.
    It felt like the collective consciousness of the United States was exponentially affected.
    I find myself now pondering a question for the first time.

What happens when vaccine damage truth becomes an accepted and acknowledged thing?
    It's something no society has ever had to undertake.

The best comparison I have would be the asteroid hits earth movies from twenty years ago.
    In those movies the government would try to hide the truth from the public for as long as possible for fear people would stop going to work and loot and riot.
    I've never stopped to think about it before but it's kind of comparable.

Now the world isn't coming to an end I know, but people are going to start doing the research.

Society has already taken its hits from the gender dysphoria thing to the BLM thing and the growing animosity between conservatives and liberals.

How many folks will have a WTF?! moment and break?

As a side note I wouldn't mention you're not vaccinated to these folks.
    I would say things like "they tricked all of us". People have an irrational animosity towards you for not sharing their plight. Human nature is weird.

It's about six minutes in.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gini (4th January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), palehorse (4th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast