Thread: The Psychology of Totalitarianism

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,749 times in 14,535 posts

Exclamation The Psychology of Totalitarianism

The world is in the grips of mass formation―a dangerous, collective type of hypnosis―as we bear witness to loneliness, free-floating anxiety, and fear giving way to censorship, loss of privacy, and surrendered freedoms. It is all spurred by a singular, focused crisis narrative that forbids dissident views and relies on destructive groupthink.

Desmet’s work on mass formation theory was brought to the world’s attention on The Joe Rogan Experience and in major alternative news outlets around the globe. Read this book to get beyond the sound bites!

Totalitarianism is not a coincidence and does not form in a vacuum. It arises from a collective psychosis that has followed a predictable script throughout history, its formation gaining strength and speed with each generation―from the Jacobins to the Nazis and Stalinists―as technology advances. Governments, mass media, and other mechanized forces use fear, loneliness, and isolation to demoralize populations and exert control, persuading large groups of people to act against their own interests, always with destructive results.

In The Psychology of Totalitarianism, world-renowned Professor of Clinical Psychology Mattias Desmet deconstructs the societal conditions that allow this collective psychosis to take hold. By looking at our current situation and identifying the phenomenon of “mass formation”―a type of collective hypnosis―he clearly illustrates how close we are to surrendering to totalitarian regimes.

With detailed analyses, examples, and results from years of research, Desmet lays out the steps that lead toward mass formation, including:
    • An overall sense of loneliness and lack of social connections and bonds
    • A lack of meaning―unsatisfying “bullsh*t jobs” that don’t offer purpose
    • Free-floating anxiety and discontent that arise from loneliness and lack of meaning
    • Manifestation of frustration and aggression from anxiety
    • Emergence of a consistent narrative from government officials, mass media, etc., that exploits and channels frustration and anxiety
    In addition to clear psychological analysis―and building on Hannah Arendt’s essential work on totalitarianism, The Origins of Totalitarianism―Desmet offers a sharp critique of the cultural “groupthink” that existed prior to the pandemic and advanced during the COVID crisis. He cautions against the dangers of our current societal landscape, media consumption, and reliance on manipulative technologies and then offers simple solutions―both individual and collective―to prevent the willing sacrifice of our freedoms.

“We can honor the right to freedom of expression and the right to self-determination without feeling threatened by each other,” Desmet writes. “But there is a point where we must stop losing ourselves in the crowd to experience meaning and connection. That is the point where the winter of totalitarianism gives way to a spring of life.”

"Desmet has an . . . important take on everything that’s happening in the world right now."
    ―Aubrey Marcus, podcast host

"[Desmet] is waking a lot of people up to the dangerous place we are now with a brilliant distillation of how we ended up here."
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

"One of the most important books I’ve ever read."
    ―Ivor Cummins, The Fat Emperor Podcast

"This is an amazing book . . . [Desmet is] one of the true geniuses I've spoken to . . . This book has really changed my view on a lot."
    ―Tucker Carlson, speaking on The Will Cain Podcast

• 00:00:00 “What is Money” Intro
    • 00:00:08 Learn about Bitcoin with Swan Private at SwanPrivate.Com
    • 00:01:37 Introducing Mattias Desmet
    • 00:10:06 Explaining Prerequisites for Mass-Formation Psychosis
    • 00:19:43 Mass-Formation Psychoses Historically
    • 00:30:42 How has Mass-Formation Psychosis changed over time?
    • 00:39:18 The Relationship between Inflation, Money Printing, & Mass-Formation Psychosis
    • 00:48:06 Watch "Hard Money with Natalie Brunell" From Swan Studios
    • 00:48:51 Take Control of Your Healthcare with Crowd Health
    • 00:50:00 How Money, Incentives, and Media Shape Mass-Formation Psychosis
    • 01:01:54 Human Nature and Programmability
    • 01:21:27 How can Humans “Reprogram” themselves toward Empathic Understanding?
    • 01:32:45 Where to find out more about Mattias's Work
    • 01:35:23 “What is Money” Outro

--o-O-o--

So you have all kinds of different governmental systems around the world and NONE of them are "corrupt free" all are (partly or largely) hijacked by psychopathic control freaks creating all kinds of crisis then blame "the system" not being "controlled" enough.

So the more chaos the more total insanity (like the WEF pushed "new normals" normalizing insanity 24/7) the more they think they can "justify" even worse solutions to "clean up" the mess they are letting happen and/or are partly or largely help co-create in the first place.

When all kinds of (highly) intelligent caring alternative media people exposing their (hijacked) corrupt governments they still assume they are "in power" and need to be "held accountable" >>> but at the same time more and more powers/decision-making were transferred to Eurocrats, WEF Globalists, WHO, UN, IMF etc. etc. transforming everything towards a "Global Governance" Technocracy >>> totally in sync with Tanshumanism Agenda2030 "The (Dystopian) Great Reset" and NetZero2050 using A.I. to micro-manage everybody (like the Chinese style A.I. run "Social Credit" punish reward system) >>> A.I. the new "immortal dictator" presented as "neutral" to "save the earth" BS.

So when ALL (corrupt) politicians worldwide are designed to fail even allowed to be exposed to a degree ... it is all part of the ultimate goal to replace "the old system" in to something new ... that "transition" of near total domination & control needs "believable" excuses to justify their pushed "solutions" no matter how evil it is as long as the majority of (corporate controlled) mainstream media suffers Stockholm Syndrome plus being a wilful slave/servant to the "New Global Governance" Agenda2030 also known as "The New World Order" Agenda which was denied for decades it existed even when hundreds of key-politicians worldwide were promoting it for decades claiming: "we need a New World Order" at the same time people exposing it were laughed at & ridiculed for decades >>> not anymore!

Klaus Schwab wants all governments to be more "compatible" & "aligned" with the "17 Sustainability & Inclusion Goals" helping the "global transition" to be more "streamlined" for "the greater good" using all kinds of provable lies and tons of unchallenged unchecked made up assumptions concerning: crisis after crisis after crisis after another manufactured crisis and even more (partly fake) crisis to come ... all what I call: "perception wars" >>> connected to more new tyrannical pushed tunnel vision narratives.
    • The unchallenged & unchecked assumptions are the Global WEF pushed narratives where the mainstream media refuses to allow real critical thinking / real critical & skeptical debates.
    Anyone who dares to be like that are labeled "spreading 'dangerous' misinformation or disinformation" and "should be": punished, cancelled, buried, censored, banned, de-listed in search engines like: Google, Bing and Yahoo but also all big social media platforms having internal search engines helping to shadow ban, de-boost/de-throttle, labeling critical thinkers via (totally corrupt) authoritarian "fact checkers" sites >>> mostly (if not all) directly or indirectly financed by the same power-structures that are exposed as being part of the crimes against humanity.
    • And when all the above is proven to be 100% correct, you still have to face the massive refusal & mass denial of all kinds >>> especially mainstream authoritarians to ever admit what they are part of.
    When the enormous harm (on a massive scale) is done they all will most likely claim: "we were told to do it 'for the greater good' ... 'to save the earth' BS or they claim they have/had "no power" because the "ultimate decision processing powers" were already transferred to: Eurocrats, WEF Globalists Technocrats, WHO, IMF, UN etc. etc.

You can correctly predict almost everything that is obvious tyrannical, you even will be vindicated faster and faster ... You STILL have people defending the mass injustice & mass crimes done to humanity as they refuse to consider how big & dangerous their propaganda lies are. And now we know why a large group of people behave like that >>> thanks to Prof. Dr. Mattias Desmet new book: "The Psychology of Totalitarianism".

By blindly trusting & believing the MSM sold lies for so long their role being part of this huge scam is so enormous they rather attack you than admitting what they were wrong and are co-responsible for letting so much mass injustice happening day by day.
    • What exactly have we learned last 3 years about the:
    01. insane (pushed) wokism
    02. insane (pushed) cancel culture
    03. insane (pushed) climate hysteria
    04. insane (pushed) tunnel vision narrative about Nato-Ukraine-Russia Proxy War
    05. insane (pushed) covid hysteria lockdowns mandates face-masks social distancing etc. etc.
    06. insane (pushed) mass experimental mRNA injections with tons of adverse "side effects" which ARE the effects!
    07. insane (pushed) framers environment regulations "green agenda" global induced food crisis etc. etc.
    08. insane (pushed) "energy transition" (NetZero2050 & Agenda2030) causing extreme inflation!
    09. insane (pushed) rigged elections
    10. insane (pushed) ... etc. etc. >>> the list of: "new normal normalizing insanity" is much longer ...

Do you really think that those who are behind all (or some of) the above will "change their ways" when they introduce "universal basic income"? ... Hell No! ... it only makes it much easier for them to go to the next level of global tyranny!

And yes those who obey (willfully comply) and those who are part of this (evil) dehumanizing system will feel very cozy & nice! ... They will not see the problem because everything is done "for the greater good" for "the great narrative" and they really think you are "crazy" to openly criticize anything I just mentioned >>> meanwhile defending total insanity defying all common sense & logic.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    November 24th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th November 2022 at 23:01.
    No need2follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    Dutch/English 🇳🇱 🇧🇪 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇦🇺 🇨🇮 🇨🇦: whynotnews.eu

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (25th November 2022), anasazi (24th November 2022), BobbyB (8th January 2023), edina (26th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), haroldsails (25th November 2022), Hym (24th November 2022), Ioneo (24th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th November 2022), Mike Gorman (26th November 2022), Tintin (26th November 2022), Valle (26th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,109 times in 463 posts

Default Re: The Psychology of Totalitarianism

Good advice !
    It IS indeed a good read.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

edina (26th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), haroldsails (25th November 2022), Hym (24th November 2022), Tintin (26th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Good advice !
    It IS indeed a good read.
    I predict (or sense) that the vast majority of Avalonians who takes the time & effort to listen to at least the first 5 minutes of above featured video they are most likely triggered/inspired to listen to all of it ... I listened to it twice already while cleaning up my living room or some other simple duties.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th November 2022 at 15:08.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (26th November 2022), haroldsails (25th November 2022), Ioneo (24th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

• The narrator (reader) of the book out loud sounds eerily similar to the same: mannerisms, intonations, pauses, tempo, rhythm, melody, attitude, vibration of the lower tones, like a typical "voice fingerprint" of Bill Maher am not sure if it is him.
    Let me know if it is him or some one else ... it sounds really close to identical.
    • By the way I really like the voice how he reads the book out-loud ... you can sense he gets it ... he fully comprehends what he is reading ... which is rare nowadays!
    cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th November 2022 at 21:40.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

All is one (24th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Ioneo (24th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th November 2022), Peace in Oz (25th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• The Psychology of Totalitarianism with Dr Mattias Desmet:

• Mattias Desmet - The Psychology Of Totalitarianism - A Headwind Documentary:

• Mattias Desmet: ‘Mass Formation’ Hypnosis and the Rise of Technocratic Totalitarianism:

• Mass Formation Explains How Totalitarian States Are Ushered In (Mattias Desmet & Bret Weinstein):

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (8th January 2023), Ewan (9th January 2023), Harmony (26th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I am not sure it's okay to post it here but you can get the book with this link http://library.lol/main/1137A8B109AC...B6340171716998

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

edina (26th November 2022), Ewan (9th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,990 times in 1,670 posts

We are already seeing the blatant re-writing of history, as this appears in the great political satire: 1984 being deliberately presented to justify Carbon Taxation, and reductions in fossil fuel usage, the cherry picked data taken from convenient years for this policy to be clearly supported, mass formation was mentioned by Robert Malone and I think this has given many people the incentive to pursue this idea further, Dr Malone is a hero of mine because he is fearless and he supports ordinary people. Thanks for the detailed presentation John.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

East Sun (26th November 2022), edina (26th November 2022), Ewan (9th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2022), Peace in Oz (28th November 2022), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by George (here)
    I am not sure it's okay to post it here but you can get the book with this link http://library.lol/main/1137A8B109AC...B6340171716998

He is already very very successful in multiple languages ... and for people like us I am sure he would not mind ... maybe only his manager couldbe "upset" >>> if Mattias has one (I doubt that).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th November 2022 at 16:53.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

edina (26th November 2022), George (27th November 2022), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2022), Peace in Oz (28th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    We are already seeing the blatant re-writing of history, as this appears in the great political satire: 1984 being deliberately presented to justify Carbon Taxation, and reductions in fossil fuel usage, the cherry picked data taken from convenient years for this policy to be clearly supported, mass formation was mentioned by Robert Malone and I think this has given many people the incentive to pursue this idea further, Dr Malone is a hero of mine because he is fearless and he supports ordinary people. Thanks for the detailed presentation John.
    • indeed ... and I like to go deeper IF it really resonates with me and when I can sense if someone is pure, authentic & genuine.
    To me (complex) "psychology" is like breathing to me ... my mother studied Psychology at the University in Maastircht 1974 up to 1977 when I was about 8 up to 11 years old ... she taught me some things at early age ... even how to question what I have been taught too and why having a "blind spot" can happen to everybody .. She later organized big protest marches and was many times of radio & tv .... She even had her own radio shows in Amsterdam ...later when I got older I did the same.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th November 2022 at 15:07.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (26th November 2022), edina (26th November 2022), Harmony (8th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2022), Peace in Oz (28th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (8th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,541 times in 734 posts

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Ewan (9th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Harmony (8th January 2023), Reinhard (25th January 2023), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing this. Looks juicy.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BobbyB For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Vangelo (8th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• Billions Of People Are Affected By This & They Don't Realize It | Dr. Robert Malone (This video has over 1 Million Views!)

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine, breaks down the "mass formation" phenomenon that makes it difficult to reason with those who have fallen victim to the globalist leader propaganda. Hear what he says is the hope we have before a total takeover.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2023), Reinhard (25th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread