+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do reptilians actually shape-shift?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Do reptilians actually shape-shift?

DO REPTILIANS AND OTHER ALIENS ACTUALLY SHAPE-SHIFT?

First of all, I’ll describe what I know from my own experiences as well as the experiences of others. I have recovered the memories of many experiences in the past with numerous ET types which I covered in my second book, THE EYE OF RA.

In the mid-90s I had the great honor to meet MKUltra survivor Cathy O’Brien and the man who rescued her, Mark Phillips, who has since died. I had private conversations with both Cathy and Mark and we traded books. Cathy had been talking and writing about the incident where she saw George Bush Sr appear to shape-shift into a Reptilian and he even stuck out his long lizard-like tongue in front of her.

I asked Cathy if she thought that experience was an illusion due to her MKUltra mind control, or if it was a hologram or if Bush really was a shape-shifting Reptilian. She indicated to me at that time that she did not know. I do not know what her current viewpoint is on this. [Read their book “TRANCE-formation of America: The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave”, 1995.]

I also asked Al Bielek, in reference to Cathy’s experience, if the secret government had the technology of holograms or other technology for “shape-shifting”. Al indicated that, yes, we did have the technology to create very realistic holograms that would make it appear to be actual shape-shifting. He also described devices that could create invisibility, which was also technology obtained from ETs. [Al was touring with Phil Schneider and giving talks around the US when I was able to talk with both of them.]

Although I have never seen a Reptilian shape-shift, I have seen Mantis ETs and Grays appear to shape-shift. But it is not actual shape-shifting.

Some ETs have a psychic ability which I call “telepathic hypnosis” (also called “screen memories” or “telepathic implants”) that make an ET appear to be something else. It is an illusion that is created in the mind of the abductee who is already in a hypnotic state and therefore very suggestible. It is done via telepathy.

For example, when I was abducted into a Deep Underground Military Base (aka, “D.U.M.B.”) in Washington State, a tall Gray wanted me to follow it and this is what I experienced in 1994 and reported in THE EYE OF RA:

“I saw a doorway straight ahead of me on the other side of the room. However, what I saw next didn't make any sense at all. A naked girl with blonde hair came through this doorway and walked straight towards me! She took my hand and led me into the adjacent room. On the second recounting of this incident I began to realize that this was a telepathic implant. On the third recounting of this incident the telepathic implant completely dissolved. I discovered there had been no girl at all, but only a tall Gray who was projecting in my mind the image of a naked, blonde girl. Apparently, this was a ploy that the Gray thought it needed to use to get me to follow it.”
    [THE EYE OF RA, p. 80 of PDF: https://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash_The_Eye_of_Ra.pdf

Mantis ETs can also project themselves to be glowing “light beings” as seen by many in Near Death Experiences (NDEs), but that is also due to telepathic hypnosis which is effective even when out of body. [THE EYE OF RA, p. 98 of PDF: https://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash_The_Eye_of_Ra.pdf

Apparently, Reptilians may also use telepathic hypnosis as was described by Ted Rice in the “Masquerade of Angels” by ET researcher Karla Turner. This occurred in an abduction incident wherein both he and his grandmother were abducted.

"The reptilian man was wanting to have intercourse with her," Ted said…."But she wouldn't allow it. She told him she only did that with her husband, and he was dead. So they brought in the grandfather, and he was having sex with her. But when he got off her, it wasn't him, it was a reptilian man. And that's when she intervened. They wanted me next, I don't know, but I think it was sexual. That's when she jumped in front and blocked the reptilian man. They were arguing, and he told her she would die for that. And she did." MASQUERADE OF ANGELS, 1994, https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...deofangels.pdf

So in this case the Ted and his grandmother would presumably be in an altered state of being so it is not clear if it was due to telepathic hypnosis or if the Reptilian actually physically shape-shifted.

Numerous other people have also reported seeing humans shape-shift into Reptilians and that includes British royalty. Here is Jeanette Archer’s description of apparent shape-shifting of the queen of England:

“So here I am...as an adult survivor [of satanic ritual abuse by English royalty]. I’m ready to tell the truth about Windsor Castle….The queen and prince Phillip are not human….She [the queen] would turn and look at me and make me stare her in the face while she glitched and went from human form into reptilian form. Then she would turn around so I could see the back of her—same routine every single time. She would change in physical form and she would become very, very tall...very tall and very big.” https://www.bitchute.com/video/gQsjMGWIOI7y/

David Icke is well known for his comments and books on the subject of shape-shifting. In this video Sacha Stone brings up the subject at about 30 minutes into the video and David Icke gives an in depth explanation of this phenomenon in terms of the matrix and the nature of reality in which we live as it relates to perception and frequencies. David admits that actual physical shape shifting is not what is happening:
    “….You can’t shift from a physical solid body to another physical solid body. No, you can’t. But that’s not what’s happening.”
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/TPUyatXKOpGw/

Now, please allow me to throw another wrench into the mix with my own experience.

My wife was guiding me through a past life experience in Nazi Germany in 1939. I was flying my airplane when a tractor beam pulled my plane into a very large Grays ship. After this memory recovery session my wife told that during the session a scar actually appeared on my left cheek! It was about two inches long and slightly curved. It was a fencing scar that I got during that lifetime. The scar then vanished during the session.

This strange happening during the session convinced me that we indeed live in a holographic universe. Also, this indicates that there is a possibility that Reptilians can actually shape-shift and are possibly able to actually change their DNA at will. I have no idea whether or not Reptilians use some sort of technology to appear to shape-shift.

You can read about this experience in “The Nazi Connection” chapter of my second book, THE EYE OF RA, starting at page 92 of the PDF: https://projectavalon.net/Truman_Cash_The_Eye_of_Ra.pdf.

I also covered my abduction by Reptilians in that chapter. The picture below is very similar in appearance to the Reptilians that I saw on that ship, except that they had yellow eyes with vertical black slits in the middle. They were about six feet tall, give or take, and had stubs for tails.

They were very cruel and they tried to program me that war was good and makes you powerful. [THE EYE OF RA, p. 96 of PDF]

We are just beginning to understand how thoughts affect our DNA. Here’s just one example of this phenomenon: https://www.powerofpositivity.com/he...fect-your-dna/

I might also add that during this incident I went out of body and saw the whole disk-shaped Grays ship. Out of body experiences demonstrate that we are spiritual beings operating a body. I have been out of body numerous times this lifetime and for me it has always been an amazing and very pleasant experience.
    I ended my abductions this lifetime by consciously and intentionally using remote viewing and telepathy to communicate with a Gray and get their agreement to end the abductions. I did this in 2012 and have not been abducted since then.

ETs are also spiritual beings in bodies. However, their bodies often look much different than ours. They definitely have more spiritual/psychic abilities than Earth humans. (However, it is believed by some ET researchers that some lower level ETs, such as small Grays, are biological AI robots, but I am not yet convinced of that.)

In the final analysis we may be left with only a yet-to-be-solved enigma. The fact that thoughts can affect DNA may suggest that Reptilians may actually be able to shape-shift into a human form. There are, of course, other possibilities such as an ability of Reptilians to overshadow an Earth human and therefore influence a receptive human. Theoretically, the overshadowing could be done via remote viewing or by a Reptilian going out of body.

I would love to hear your viewpoints on this matter.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th November 2022 at 21:37.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (26th November 2022), Alecs (25th November 2022), Anu Raman (26th November 2022), Apulu (28th November 2022), avid (25th November 2022), Ben (26th November 2022), Bill Ryan (25th November 2022), Bluegreen (26th November 2022), Darrin (27th November 2022), DNA (28th November 2022), Dorjezigzag (25th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Heart to heart (25th November 2022), Icare (1st May 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022), Justplain (26th November 2022), Kryztian (29th November 2022), Maknocktomb (26th November 2022), Mari (26th November 2022), meeradas (26th November 2022), Mercedes (26th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (26th November 2022), Michi (25th November 2022), Olaf (25th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Sirus (29th November 2022), Spiral (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2022), Tyy1907 (26th November 2022), Violet3 (26th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022), Yoda (26th November 2022), Zampano (27th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Do reptilians actually shape-shift?

• My perspective on the "Shapeshifting" Phenomena.
    All our natural born senses (natural instruments/tools) we have, are:

01. "touch"
    02. "taste"
    03. "smell"
    04. "hearing" and
    05. "sight"

>>> claiming to detect the "full scope of reality" >>> but it is only as good as what the capacities are of our instruments/tools we use.

So if we judge how other life-forms "must" look like, it is only based upon our limited natural given instruments/tools (5 senses) we use assuming it is "the only way" to have an idea what "creatures/lifeforms" suppose to be like. Maybe just maybe we and them are far more complex than our limited 5 senses can translate in to "being aware".

Perceiving "shapeshifting" could also be a result of some people using the "6th sense" which they use too and is normally "dormant" but not to all humans ... some humans CAN use "6th sense" to register/see/detect the "shapeshifting" not being filtered by the limited (programmed, heavily conditioned) mind.

Maybe the "shapeshifting" is not really a "literary" on the spot changing shapes or forms but rather much more letting go of the (limited self-imposed) filters we daily use to "detect assumed reality".

Now imagine if what I just explained turned out to be 100% correct ... that means people have to realize how important the human "6th sense" works >> and why most do not use it at all ... and when it (occasionally) accidentally works you think you witnessed "shapeshifting" >>> but it was YOU who got temporary freed from (y)our filters we daily use.

I came with above insight having my own unique encounter/experience in 1994 in Amsterdam 🇳🇱 , before David Icke started to discuss "shapeshifting anomalies" ...
    • I saw a man his eyes turn pitch-black when I was watching closely very briefly and remember me saying: "it shifted" to pitch-black ... if you know the whole background story leading up to what happened to that point you will realize how significant that encounter was for me in Summer 1994.
    Having my own experience was one of the reasons I did not laugh at the idea of "shapeshifting" ... but I still do have a very different perspective ... What most (common) people consider the realm of the "paranormal" thus dismiss it by default or assume it is "not" possible ... Just "crazy" people talk or think like that ... Knowing how most people react I never felt the need to explain myself to people.
    • Same goes for "sensing" to spot/experience UFOs faster than most people ... same concept!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    November 25th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

100% Related:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2022 at 15:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (26th November 2022), Anu Raman (26th November 2022), Ben (26th November 2022), Bluegreen (26th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Le Chat (26th November 2022), Mercedes (26th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (26th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), RunningDeer (26th May 2023), Spiral (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), TrumanCash (26th November 2022), Violet3 (26th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Do reptilians actually shape-shift?

TrumanCash - your post reminds me on the most recent Farsight RV interview with Harvey (Conversations with Harvey: NEURAL ENGAGEMENT - Episode 4), where Courtney Brown talks with an ET (he calls "Harvey").
    Courtney asks Harvey to demonstrate telepathic projection of fear and intimidation and gets startled at the 1st attempt.
    He stresses several time that many may think, it's their own thoughts while in fact they're being manipulated.
    So - there's probably much more on a larger scale happening - than imagined ...
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), Ben (26th November 2022), Bluegreen (26th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Icare (1st May 2023), Justplain (26th November 2022), Kryztian (29th November 2022), meeradas (26th November 2022), Mercedes (26th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Spiral (26th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2022), Sunny (27th November 2022), TrumanCash (26th November 2022), Violet3 (26th November 2022), Wansen (29th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Tuman, I'd like to get your view on Wes Penre's assessment that earth is a specific hollographic trap set up by enki and his lot? Wes's assertion is that the whole reincarnation cycle we suffer from, and all the 'levels of heaven', are a fake AI generated video game. He claims that we can escape this trap, when after death we look straight up and look for a crack/gap in the matrix and 'think' ourselves through it on the other side of the matrix grid that blankets the earth. On the other side we can go where we wish.

This somehow corresponds to what you say in one of your books where you claim you were a free spirit until you were trapped here by mantids I think. I have recently read a nde where the person escaped outside earth and saw a web wrapped around the earth and that it wasn't supposed to be there, yet it was.

This trap is intricate, and is orchestrated by these 'evil' ET's. You have indicated this in your books. John Lear claimed that the moon was a key device used in soul recycling. This is an awful trap from what the truth appears to be. Earth is supposed to be a wonderful place for us the visit, but not to be trapped within.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Icare (1st May 2023), Mercedes (26th November 2022), Michi (26th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Spiral (26th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th November 2022), Violet3 (26th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,178 times in 10,108 posts

I read about a public exhibition of holographic dinosaurs in NYC. It must have been quite a scene. The screams of terror (mostly from kids) scared organizers into canceling a subsequent show.

Instead of real ones, the Circus Roncalli in Germany uses holographic circus animals that can be viewed in the round. From the description in the book, this could easily mirror Cathy O'Brien's experience with G Bush.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Justplain (26th November 2022), Mercedes (26th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (26th November 2022), Spiral (26th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th November 2022), Violet3 (26th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    ----------

??? secret code?

mod note: Anu Raman had self deleted his post so now it has been deleted from the thread.
    Last edited by Harmony; 26th November 2022 at 13:31. Reason: mod not added
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (27th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Mashika (26th November 2022), Mercedes (26th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    secret code?

No... poems.. poems everybody!

~~

Why are these questions about shapes-shifters being asked? Let's look a bit more into it

There's a species on earth that does shape-shifting in some form, reptilians
    Therefore, if another species from another planet or even another dimension or universe also shape-shifts, it must be a reptilian

That's why people have not figured out the shape-shifting issue, they think in 'earth enclosed' terms. All we know about species that can change colors or do that stuff like regrow limbs or so is that those are reptilians

Why do people think that the rules of nature of 'this planet' apply to every other planet/dimension/universe out there?

We are always thinking from the perspective that the entire existence turns around us and our reality.

And that's why we are dumb and unable to figure out much more than hitting the wall with our heads over and over and expecting that answers come up at some point from the hole we are opening in our heads

I don't know what Anu Raman post said, but this is more a general thing to say about the 'reptilians' reference on the thread

Maybe there are some beings that shape-shift, but there's no reason to consider they must be reptilian just because we don't know any better

And maybe it's the other way around, they shape-shifted into reptilians and then they shape-shift into regular original form of a human being, or an orchid for all we know
    Tired

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Forest Denizen (26th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), gini (26th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Michi (26th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    secret code?

No... poems.. poems everybody!

~~

Why are these questions about shapes-shifters being asked? Let's look a bit more into it

There's a species on earth that does shape-shifting in some form, reptilians
    Therefore, if another species from another planet or even another dimension or universe also shape-shifts, it must be a reptilian

That's why people have not figured out the shape-shifting issue, they think in 'earth enclosed' terms. All we know about species that can change colors or do that stuff like regrow limbs or so is that those are reptilians

Why do people think that the rules of nature of 'this planet' apply to every other planet/dimension/universe out there?

We are always thinking from the perspective that the entire existence turns around us and our reality.

And that's why we are dumb and unable to figure out much more than hitting the wall with our heads over and over and expecting that answers come up at some point from the hole we are opening in our heads

I don't know what Anu Raman post said, but this is more a general thing to say about the 'reptilians' reference on the thread

Maybe there are some beings that shape-shift, but there's no reason to consider they must be reptilian just because we don't know any better

And maybe it's the other way around, they shape-shifted into reptilians and then they shape-shift into regular original form of a human being, or an orchid for all we know
    Hey... my comment was way offffffffff topic haha.. I deleted it

But yes, our society, on a general scale, just aren't aware of potentially advanced technologies. If there is a tech that's at a higher level than us, then we have to surmise that it's possible they use tech to shape shift themselves.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 27th November 2022 at 02:46.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Justplain (27th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

There seems to be some confusion about reptilians & amphibians tbh.

It also seems to me there are several things possibly being conflated or confused.

There are reptilians that are (or were until recently ?) in our skies in black triangular UFOs, who would try & hide their appearance at times to certain people (abductees).

Then there are shape shifters or what are described as such, and these tend to be more amphibian in appearance according to what I've been told / read.

The regeneration of limbs is something salamanders can do, they are amphibians not reptiles.

As for our "leaders" being reptilians, there are lots of possibilities if there is any credence to this, IMHO the most likely scenario is possession what with their satanic activities & obvious allegiances. Considering that most of these people (if not all) can be traced back to childhood, parents, grandparents etc ( with pics) it's less likely that they are full on reptilians hiding their appearance, esp if it's by mind control / mental projection / hypnosis because that wouldn't work with photos & video.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th November 2022), Isserley (27th November 2022), Justplain (27th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Haven't read the article/posts but just thinking.

If we had developed from a
    Cameleon reptile, and also developed Hi-Tech, we probably would have heavily pushed shapeshifting tech.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,737 times in 4,314 posts

I've listened to this interview like half a dozen times.
    I'm not saying it's real but, if ever I was going to call a reptilian story real this might be it.

There is so much strange information here that corolates well with very isolated in source different situations.

Even if it's a fake (and of course it is) the writer knows so much, that he is capable of imbuing this work with a feeling and sense of awe.

There is an HP Lovecraft vibe when finished listening where you feel you've been exposed to secret incredible information.

Significantly for this thread, Lacerta states that her Reptilian Race is capable of influencing the minds of humans.
    She says they can hide things from our perception and that they can appear as they wish to appear to us based on what they project into our minds.

Ingo Swan stated something similar in his book Penetration, about ETs being able to manipulate us based on telepathy+.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2022), Icare (1st May 2023), Kryztian (29th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), Nasu (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2022), TrumanCash (28th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,715 times in 191 posts

Such an interesting topic. One of the most convincing accounts I've ever come across is this little snippet from a Joe Rogan interview with Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins (a world famous band of the 90's predominantly). He basically refuses to talk about it: he assures Joe that he can read about it, and he'll talk about it off record, but that he won't go public with it in front of the masses.

Whenever I come across this topic I'm reminded of the stories that pour out of India about the feets of yogis, and across the world to do with Shamanism. Both practices are concerned (not exclusively) with training the mind and harnessing energy. It seems really clear to me that anyone who goes far enough on a path like that, will eventually discover that they are able manipulate matter at will. With the power of conscious intention.

It seems many stories out of India are very well documented - some have even been studied scientifically. Common stories include bio-location (a yogi appearing and interacting with people in one body, whilst appearing sitting in meditation somewhere else), surviving on no food and no water for years at a time, the manifesting of objects out of thin air, coming back to life after death etc.

So, if that kind of variety of paranormal activity is available to any human with a mind and body that are trained to a sufficient degree, then, yes: it comes as no surprise to me that there are many stories of ETs shape shifting. What else are they up to!?

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2022), Justplain (28th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), Matthew (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,737 times in 4,314 posts

So in reference to the Billy Corgan video.

Billy Corgan was defending being an independent thinker on the Howard Stern show.
    Stern flipped this into, so weren't you on with Alex Jones the guy who claims there are shape shifting reptilians?

To this Corgan replied that he had, had sex with a "person" and that on two different occasions in an intimate setting he had seen this person shape shift and that was all he would say because apparently he is preparing to reveal the juicy details in a tell all book.

What I get out of all this, is that Billy Corgan got cat fished by a reptilian dude who was fronting as a beautiful woman.
    That is truly messed up.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Apulu (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), Matthew (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), TrumanCash (28th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Billy Corgan was defending being an independent thinker on the Howard Stern show.
    Stern flipped this into, so weren't you on with Alex Jones the guy who claims there are shape shifting reptilians?

To this Corgan replied that he had, had sex with a "person" and that on two different occasions in an intimate setting he had seen this person shape shift and that was all he would say because apparently he is preparing to reveal the juicy details in a tell all book.

What I get out of all this, is that Billy Corgan got cat fished by a reptilian dude who was fronting as a beautiful woman.
    That is truly messed up.
    He know has 40 little billies that he will never meet running around the galaxy

If that truly happened, the intimate part, then it means there has to be some compatibility, would a been be able to not only change the outer appearance but also the internals of the body to become compatible with a regular human?

Many questions follow after that... :D
    Tired

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), Jambo (29th November 2022), Matthew (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

That is truly messed up.
    He know has 40 little billies that he will never meet running around the galaxy

If that truly happened, the intimate part, then it means there has to be some compatibility, would a been be able to not only change the outer appearance but also the internals of the body to become compatible with a regular human?

Many questions follow after that... :D
    In this wonderful audio of a dinner-table conversation between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell (which I spontaneously recorded with their permission since I was with them and happened to have a dictaphone in my pocket), they spent over 20 minutes exchanging reptilian stories, some of which are more than fascinating.

One, recounted by David Icke, is about a businesswomen who described to David how a man she met and invited back to her house to have sex turned into some kind of reptilian there and then.

From the transcript (PDF below)

~~~
    You know, I’ve met a power-dressing business woman in Vancouver who was still shaking when she told me the story, and it was years earlier which it happened. She met this guy. She said he had a dark side but his other side was all right. She said and ... she brought him back to the house, and they went into the bedroom to have sex, right, and The Biggest Secret, the first book I ever wrote, bringing this in - 1998 or so, '97 or something – was on a shelf above the bed, standing on its own.

And he went apeshit, she said, and, you know, laid in to her about reading stuff like that. And she said, So much so, I had to buy your book twice, she said, because I threw the bloody thing out after the experience that came, she said. And then I thought now, I’ll read this again.

So they start having sex, she said, and he’s on top of her and starts to get really really rough, and she starts to get\ frightened. And she says, I’ve got my hand on the bottom of his back, right the bottom of his back, she said, and suddenly my hand was pushed off by something. And she said: I looked over my shoulder and it’s sprouted a fricking tail.

The tail had pushed her hand back. She screamed and threw him off the bed. And he stood there, she said, just for like a split second, two seconds maybe, in full reptilian form, and then just morphed back into human and left the house as fast as he could. I’ve heard these stories so often, you know.
    ~~~

https://projectavalon.net/David_Icke...n_May_2010.mp3

The transcript:

https://projectavalon.net/David_Icke...ay_2010_US.pdf

30. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (29th November 2022), Alan (29th November 2022), Alecs (28th November 2022), Anu Raman (29th November 2022), Bayareamom (29th November 2022), DeDukshyn (29th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2022), Icare (1st May 2023), Justplain (29th November 2022), kudzy (28th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), Mashika (28th November 2022), Matthew (28th November 2022), pounamuknight (29th November 2022), s7e6e (26th December 2022), Sadieblue (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022), Yoda (29th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

What about the idea that "reptilians" are more of an ethereal entity - an energetic parasite that latches onto and controls a host - to various degrees of course, with many people have a reptilian counterpart - well perhaps more and more, expressing as certain mental pathologies we are seeing in people these days, and a process helped along by the COVID plan - putting people in a state of fear and allowing this parasite to invade the host ... ? It wouldn't be too far fetched a thought given how so many people are literally suddenly acting insane.

Some people, in heightened state of ethereal awareness, perhaps during sex, or just that some people are more sensitive, or say through a heightened emotional response, spontaneously can perceive this parasite in others? Hence the experience of the "shapeshift"?

Anyone have any thoughts on that concept?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th November 2022 at 07:46.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anu Raman (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th November 2022), Violet3 (29th November 2022), Wind (29th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread