+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is the real Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default This is the real Matrix

This is a detailed podcast that I recently did that covers an ancient teaching that was lost and marginalized. Regardless of your belief, most souls are trapped by the wheel of becoming. The only way to end cyclic existence is to attain enlightenment and this was a difficult path to complete.

We lost the deeper meaning behind many ancient teachings and this interview explores those teaching with fresh eyes to reveal truths that were clearly known in our distant past. For several years, I have told people to watch the dates of 2023/2024 because our ancient calanders were pointing to this time. Based on the events that have occurred over the last 3 years it has become apparent the rulers of this world are also aware of this ancient calendar. What we are seeing in the external world now only confirms this.

It is a lengthly interview, but I can assure you it will be worth your time to watch it. We knew of this teaching in the last cycle, so it has been rediscovered to help you prepare for the next one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U055tt6ubJE

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th November 2022), gini (27th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2022), Inversion (27th November 2022), Ioneo (27th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th November 2022), Journeyman (28th November 2022), Libico (27th November 2022), Mari (28th November 2022), markenty13 (27th November 2022), mountain_jim (27th November 2022), palehorse (27th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022), Peace in Oz (27th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th November 2022), Tiyaira (27th November 2022), Violet3 (27th November 2022), wondering (27th November 2022), xidaijena (27th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default Re: This is the real Matrix

Quote Posted by Padma11 (here)
    It is a lengthly interview, but I can assure you it will be worth your time to watch it. We knew of this teaching in the last cycle, so it has been rediscovered to help you prepare for the next one.

Hi Padma11,
    I can't allocate 4 hours to a single video, can you provide timestamps?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th November 2022), Harmony (27th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th November 2022), Le Chat (27th November 2022), Mari (28th November 2022), Michi (27th November 2022), mountain_jim (27th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2022), wegge (3rd December 2022), wondering (27th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

The Leak Project was created to offer awareness and information not found in the main stream news. With over 90% of the Worlds Media controlled by only 6 Enormous Conglomerates, many people are looking for more accurate information. The Leak Project offers a refreshing approach to the brain drain media. Live Shows, Check back daily for new content as we thrive to bring you the cutting edge in news, current events, on scene video footage, interviews and information.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (27th November 2022), Ioneo (27th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (27th November 2022), Journeyman (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (27th November 2022), palehorse (27th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022), Trisher (27th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you do not have time to learn the secrets of the Kalachakra you are better off not watching it at all. Youtube can bookmark it for you anyway, but seriously just don't watch it. [COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you imbedding this and giving an intro to Leak Project. Rex rocks....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Ioneo (27th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)

Hi Padma11,
    If you do not have time to learn the secrets of the Kalachakra you are better off not watching it at all. Youtube can bookmark it for you anyway, but seriously just don't watch it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

The Leak Project was created to offer awareness and information not found in the main stream news. With over 90% of the Worlds Media controlled by only 6 Enormous Conglomerates, many people are looking for more accurate information. The Leak Project offers a refreshing approach to the brain drain media. Live Shows, Check back daily for new content as we thrive to bring you the cutting edge in news, current events, on scene video footage, interviews and information.
    Thank you for imbedding this and giving an intro to Leak project.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Thank you for imbedding this and giving an intro to Leak project.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Hi Padma11,
    If you do not have time to learn the secrets of the Kalachakra you are better off not watching it at all. Youtube can bookmark it for you anyway, but seriously just don't watch it.[COLOR="red"]
    Wow, that was quite dismissive. You may want to read this thread: How should members most helpfully share videos?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (28th November 2022), Le Chat (28th November 2022), Mari (28th November 2022), Spiral (3rd December 2022), wegge (3rd December 2022), XelNaga (28th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Padma11,
    If you do not have time to learn the secrets of the Kalachakra you are better off not watching it at all. Youtube can bookmark it for you anyway, but seriously just don't watch it.[COLOR="red"]
    Wow, that was quite dismissive. You may want to read this thread: How should members most helpfully share videos?
    Go tell a Moderator and they can remove this thread. It is not my YouTube account and like I said Youtube automatically will bookmark it for you anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (1st December 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sheldom, thank you for your insights in your presentation.
    I would just like to comment one thing. In your presentation there are several times you are talking about "hidden knowledge". I am sure that the sages knew and there was a reason all the knowledge was and is not available, even today, because:
    1.the times we are living in where egoism is so prevalent and spiritual knowledge, like anything else could be misused
    2. critical knowledge is intentionally passed on directly from teacher to student when the latter is of course ready for it
    There are probably even more reasons for this.
    Anyways, blessed be and keep on the good work.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Pam (3rd December 2022), wegge (3rd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread