Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Starve the beast - solutions

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Thumbs up Starve the beast - solutions

I am writing this thread under Living of the Grid, because it makes more sense for what I am about to write, you will see.

I am very concerned with the implementation of the CBDC in the next few months, in a few words that means completely lost of privacy, getting vaccinated against one will, and all sort of corruption against the humanity, only to be able to participate in society.

We know a few solutions already like barter and trade works in small scale, but what about things like grocery store, internet bills, fuel for cars, online transactions among many other daily necessities we have in life..

What can we do about when fiat currency goes completely under? Should we rely on Bitcoin, Monero, DERO, Pirate Chain, Meld Gold (Algorand --- but who is behind it???) or what ?

I welcome everyone to post what works for you, if you can give details how it is working in your community, among friends, family, etc.. anything is very welcome, because I believe we arrived at a very critical point and we don't have more time, if in few months they start to deploy this news beast system across the entire globe (China/German/Thailand already got their CBDC and probably the entire G20 group), it will be literally GAME OVER - they won we the people lost.

Also we know we can always run through the jungle, but then what? live life like primate? How many can or will do that? nah that's not a solution, too easy.

I am summarizing a few topics that I have been learning about and reading here on PA, and it seems to be pretty much part of our damned reality. The mainly intention of this thread is to bring solutions, the following summarized issues are everywhere on PA, we don't need to extend on each item, instead let's focus on solutions.

• geofencing
      • travel limitation
    • robots & AI
      • weaponization/surveilance/control full time
    • tracking & trace
    • carbon credit
      • (watch the water literally)
    • limited mobility
    • rationing of everything
      • water rationing
      • electricity/gas/heat rationing
    • smart grid is everywhere
      • any city, town, village can be and probably will be turned into a smart grid.
    • from cradle to career
    • social emotional learning
    • internet
    • zero trust model (unlock everything with your face - by default everything is denied)
    • data
      • predictive policing
      • pre-crime
    • sensors (sensorize everything)
      • biological knowledge
      • compute power
      • data
      • = hackable human
    • digital ID (digital cage)
      • facial recognition cameras
      • conditional access
      • smart contract (programmable)
    • security & privacy
    • CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) <<<--- here is the focus of this thread
    • cameras (cameras everywhere - literally many billions of it)
      • in traffic lights
      • satellites
      • inside and outside new vehicles
      • street lights/posts
      • parking lots
      • highways
      • stations of all sorts
      • and so on..

* when the fake plandemic was put in place, they rushed to install 5G tower and smart cameras in the most developed countries, a crucial part of the infrastructure was installed when most people were in lockdown. With the next fake plandemic, the CBDC will be put in place and most people may wake up with ZERO money in their bank accounts, and the blame will be covaids once again or any other ****.
    • street lights as weapons
    • 5G/6G
    • Smart MHs (smart hydrogel(network of natural or synthetic polymer chains))
      • perceive small stimulli (temperature, magnetism, pH, light,..)
      • fully programmable nanoparticles like microsponges (used to encapsulate lipid nanoparticles due to be porous like sponge).
      • quantum dots

With all that summarized above, welcome to the social control system, China already got it. The end goal is total behavior compliance.

GAME OVER

unless we find ..

SOLUTIONS
    • stay away from anything SMART.
    • trash all digital devices you can or keep them inside a faraday cage when not using.
    • do not use wi-fi, instead use ethernet cable, shutdown the modem/router during the night or when not using.
    • give preference to low tech whenever is possible, create your own alternative if you are a skilled person.
    • full boycott (all major tech outlets, but mainly the ones listed below)
      • google
      • samsung
      • facebook (meta)
      • amazon
      • twitter (hell yeah **** Elon)
      • microsoft (and ALL their brand/products/service including skype and github)
        • anything from Kill Gates should be completely ignored boycotted
      • zoom (yeah, they record every single connection, just like skype)
      • apple
      • cloudflare

The list is huge, but you got the idea, in terms of technology, it is much easier for find alternatives and indeed there is quite a lot out there, we just need people to be more conscious in their choices, not blaming anyone for their choices, but their success depend on our adoption of their products/services.

My avatar represents a variation of the famous circular prison called "Panopticon", I always like that one "Big Brother is watching you", but it is a meme and I dislike memes haha

I extend my love to everyone on this community, Godspeed folks!
    Last edited by palehorse; 23rd October 2023 at 06:24. Reason: formatting
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

AlaBil (4th December 2022), Alecs (29th November 2022), All is one (5th December 2022), anasazi (25th February 2023), Arcturian108 (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Bo Atkinson (24th December 2022), East Sun (28th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Franny (28th November 2022), gini (29th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Icare (4th July 2023), jaybee (28th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th November 2022), John'sKatya (8th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Lunesoleil (28th November 2022), Mari (28th November 2022), Matthew (7th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), norman (28th November 2022), Pam (29th November 2022), Patient (25th February 2023), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), PlasmaVortex (5th July 2023), raregem (31st January 2023), Sadieblue (29th November 2022), Spiral (29th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022), Sunny (28th November 2022), superior88 (9th March 2023), Suzi E (4th December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022), Watching from Cyprus (10th December 2022), wondering (28th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,292 times in 673 posts

Default Re: Starve the beast - solutions

Palehorse, A general reply here. I don't feel there are enough people awake in enough numbers (in the UK, at least) who will be able to successfully thwart this crap coming at us. We did it in the 80's though, when we booted out the proposed Poll Tax by protesting/rioting. The Tax came back disguised as Council Tax, but nobody opposed it. That was 'small fry' from the Govt, and I feel, a test for the British people.
    So, I feel that society generally will split into those who will comply (for whatever their reason) and those who refuse to take part. Us refusniks will find ourselves very vulnerable if we don't join like-minded communities to form alternatives to education, food, medicine etc etc. That will enable us to survive and when we get the hang of it, to thrive. Max Igan has his own term for it: Going Grey. Or under the Radar.

I don't 'do' most of your list above anyway, and I feel it's not up to me to try to 'convert' those still asleep. If they're still under the spell, then nothing but the Kiss Of Death (their own impending 'imprisonment' in the system) will wake them. What we have to do then, is lead by example - to show those who end up thoroughly miserable by the system they're trapped in, that there IS another way. You simply cannot convince the normies of the horrors to come - they have to experience it for themselves, and to see how 'free' we rebels have become and more importantly that we can thrive
    Last edited by Mari; 28th November 2022 at 18:43.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), Arcturian108 (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Bo Atkinson (24th December 2022), Eric J (Viking) (4th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), jaybee (28th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Lunesoleil (28th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), mizo (29th November 2022), palehorse (29th November 2022), Pam (29th November 2022), Patient (25th February 2023), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), Reinhard (6th December 2022), Sadieblue (29th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022), wondering (28th November 2022), yelik (30th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also arrived at "Starve the beast" as the only viable strategy to deal with the tyranny several years ago. To me, that meant two things: 1) stop participating in and colluding with the tyranny, both in terms of social support and financial contribution, and 2) give up citizenship so that its laws do not apply (also stops 1)). Well then, where do you go, if no other country is suitable? Make your own. Pursue self-determination, learn international law and the Law of Nations, build yourself up into a strong and honourable character, find some like-minded people, and take your freedom by agreement. Make your own reality.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tiyaira For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), jaybee (28th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th November 2022), palehorse (29th November 2022), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), Reinhard (6th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Starve the beast - solutions

The notion of starving the beast, but I would say it depends on what geographical location you are in, even if the world plan must reveal it all over the planet. Have you noticed that the wild animals that were in my opinion a security padlock over the years are jumping. Wild animals were a kind of protection over our own freedom. To annihilate wild animals on the planet or even to gather them in a park for the survival of the species is already a loss of freedom in itself. We have destroyed the bees, the birds, their number is decreasing and this loss of freedom has been programmed for years.
    The solution is to say no most often to the system by choosing alternative means to preserve our freedom, our survival depends on it and above all our freedom of thought, our freedom of our choices.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), Arcturian108 (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), gini (29th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), palehorse (29th November 2022), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), Reinhard (6th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

"If no country is suitable, make your own."

I really like that idea Tiyaira, but I wonder how one can do it. Even in a "small" way.
    Making our own reality, we càn do, even if it is somewhat limited. By "traveling inwards", it can be done though.

Have you arrived at a point where you feel you have - at least for your own self - achieved this?
    Somehow I intuit you did. If so, congrats to you! It's an extraordinary feat in my opinion.

A few weeks ago I visited a country few people even know. It's very poor, yet there was (or is) a small "enclave" where what you described could be created. It would not even take a lot of money to emigrate there.

"Pursue self-determination, learn international law and the Law of Nations, build yourself up into a strong and honourable character, find some like-minded people, and take your freedom by agreement."

All of the above would be possible over there, but there are many other reasons why the chances to make it work are tiny.
    If you want, I can go in more detail. The name of the country may tell it all though: Malawi.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), Arcturian108 (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), mizo (29th November 2022), palehorse (29th November 2022), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), Reinhard (6th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), Tiyaira (29th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Palehorse, A general reply here. I don't feel there are enough people awake in enough numbers (in the UK, at least) who will be able to successfully thwart this crap coming at us. We did it in the 80's though, when we booted out the proposed Poll Tax by protesting/rioting. The Tax came back disguised as Council Tax, but nobody opposed it. That was 'small fry' from the Govt, and I feel, a test for the British people.
    So, I feel that society generally will split into those who will comply (for whatever their reason) and those who refuse to take part. Us refusniks will find ourselves very vulnerable if we don't join like-minded communities to form alternatives to education, food, medicine etc etc. That will enable us to survive and when we get the hang of it, to thrive. Max Igan has his own term for it: Going Grey. Or under the Radar.

I don't 'do' most of your list above anyway, and I feel it's not up to me to try to 'convert' those still asleep. If they're still under the spell, then nothing but the Kiss Of Death (their own impending 'imprisonment' in the system) will wake them. What we have to do then, is lead by example - to show those who end up thoroughly miserable by the system they're trapped in, that there IS another way. You simply cannot convince the normies of the horrors to come - they have to experience it for themselves, and to see how 'free' we rebels have become and more importantly that we can thrive
    Great point Mari about the tax, thanks. But the idea is not to stop them doing what they want, they will do anyway. it is pointless fighting.

I am concerned in what sort of money/currency we will be able to use in the near future, because I am not getting into their game, does not matter what and I know many others that won't either, but every time I talk to them, the answer is always the same "in time we will find the way".. but to be frank that does not answer the question, also I don't want to look like a freak shooting question to everyone, not the intention hahaha

The point is: some stuffs that are produced by the many industries, like electronics and fuel.. fuel is a necessity unless one decide to ride bicycles full time.. but without fuel, no one can move goods across the country, of course there is alternatives like horses, ox cart, mules and so on on the electronic side, we can just stop using it if comes to that point.. that would mean no internet for us, I personally don't know if I would put any effort into it.. probably not.

I believe it already happen the big split in society, the same way I put "starve the beast" worked on both sides, the so called "authorities" will starve the ones that decided not to get on board of their plans, but hey they will do it anyway even if one get on board. see the joke they represent?

I am interested in find an ideal currency that could be used cross border as well, not only locally and which is not funded or maintained by any public/private institutions, pretty much like the ones I posted in the opening thread.. we gonna need folks.

Somehow I connected pretty much with Mr. Igan ideas, going grey is the best option no doubt, because there was a division and in time there will be no place in cities for those who refused the beast.

and of course our Bill, he is living that way already for years.
    --

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (29th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Peace in Oz (29th November 2022), Reinhard (6th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    "If no country is suitable, make your own."

I really like that idea Tiyaira, but I wonder how one can do it. Even in a "small" way.
    Making our own reality, we càn do, even if it is somewhat limited. By "traveling inwards", it can be done though.

Have you arrived at a point where you feel you have - at least for your own self - achieved this?
    Somehow I intuit you did. If so, congrats to you! It's an extraordinary feat in my opinion.

A few weeks ago I visited a country few people even know. It's very poor, yet there was (or is) a small "enclave" where what you described could be created. It would not even take a lot of money to emigrate there.

"Pursue self-determination, learn international law and the Law of Nations, build yourself up into a strong and honourable character, find some like-minded people, and take your freedom by agreement."

All of the above would be possible over there, but there are many other reasons why the chances to make it work are tiny.
    If you want, I can go in more detail. The name of the country may tell it all though: Malawi.
    Hi Johan, Malawi seems a pretty good location, it is also landlocked which could be seem as a protected country, forgotten land that no one would date to deal with (maybe the Chineses).. I mean it seems to be a good place for what we a discussing in this thread.

Another question that comes to mind every now and then, how to deal with VISA and passports in a scenario where we can't get anything unless we are part of the beast system?

I thought about that, in terms of be where you want to be, but be 100% sure of that, because travel will be limited no doubt.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tiyaira (here)
    I also arrived at "Starve the beast" as the only viable strategy to deal with the tyranny several years ago. To me, that meant two things: 1) stop participating in and colluding with the tyranny, both in terms of social support and financial contribution, and 2) give up citizenship so that its laws do not apply (also stops 1)). Well then, where do you go, if no other country is suitable? Make your own. Pursue self-determination, learn international law and the Law of Nations, build yourself up into a strong and honourable character, find some like-minded people, and take your freedom by agreement. Make your own reality.
    that means to be self-sustainable in all aspects of life, I am not pretending, but I can't do that alone. Perhaps in a well organized alternative society we could, would be a project of life.

Thanks for you input, much appreciated.
    --

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (29th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    The notion of starving the beast, but I would say it depends on what geographical location you are in, even if the world plan must reveal it all over the planet. Have you noticed that the wild animals that were in my opinion a security padlock over the years are jumping. Wild animals were a kind of protection over our own freedom. To annihilate wild animals on the planet or even to gather them in a park for the survival of the species is already a loss of freedom in itself. We have destroyed the bees, the birds, their number is decreasing and this loss of freedom has been programmed for years.
    The solution is to say no most often to the system by choosing alternative means to preserve our freedom, our survival depends on it and above all our freedom of thought, our freedom of our choices.

Thanks Lunesoleil, we are already proudly doing it. we just need alternatives made by the people to the people. there is nothing much can be done otherwise, the best machinery keeps moving forward and poisoning everything and everybody around it.

We gonna deal with that out own way.
    --

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Lunesoleil (29th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a post made by Norman 9 days ago on this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1528760

It explains marvelously what I probably failed to explain in this thread.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The CBDC Has Launched in the US (Here’s How It Affects You & Your Money)
    Man In America - Published November 20, 2022

Interview starts at 2:20

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1td48a/?pub=4
    --

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), norman (29th November 2022), Reinhard (6th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

I have one disagreement with Kirk Elliott in the video above. He's the guy with the PhD so i'll not push this point too hard until I know for sure, but he said when the Euro came in as the currency for EU countries it came in gradually so people had an option to trade with the other currencies for a while, which he uses as the basis of grounds for hope that we can win the battle during the phase-in period as people wise up to what smart centralised money really is.

I don't live in a Euro country, I live in UK which didn't join the Euro common currency, but, I don't remember a phase-in period at all. I remember it as a sudden switch.

I'm more likely to be wrong than Kirk is, so have faith, but it's a pretty crucial aspect to his positive outlook that needs to be cleared up.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), palehorse (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I am interested in find an ideal currency that could be used cross border as well, not only locally and which is not funded or maintained by any public/private institutions, pretty much like the ones I posted in the opening thread.. we gonna need folks.
    You could use existing currencies or bitcoin, precious metals, barter, favours or agreements.

Quote ...Malawi seems a pretty good location, it is also landlocked which could be seem as a protected country, forgotten land that no one would date to deal with (maybe the Chineses).. I mean it seems to be a good place for what we a discussing in this thread.
    Malawi is sovereign territory and to do anything with it would require a treaty or agreement of some kind. It is not forgotten.

Quote ...how to deal with VISA and passports in a scenario where we can't get anything unless we are part of the beast system?
    Your society makes a separate travel agreement with the country you want to travel to, as well as every other country along the way. You/they negotiate variances on the existing agreements for your special case.

Quote that means to be self-sustainable in all aspects of life, I am not pretending, but I can't do that alone. Perhaps in a well organized alternative society we could, would be a project of life.
    Yep. No man is an island. Nobody can do this all by themselves. If you go grey man, you'll effectively just be a homeless nomad in a hostile country. I will also say there is much reward in picking the biggest challenge you can find and throwing your life at it.
    Last edited by Tiyaira; 29th November 2022 at 19:43.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tiyaira For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), Miller (6th March 2023), palehorse (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Starve the beast - solutions

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Thanks Lunesoleil, we are already proudly doing it. we just need alternatives made by the people to the people. there is nothing much can be done otherwise, the best machinery keeps moving forward and poisoning everything and everybody around it.

Thank you for the feedback

For the alternatives, it will depend in which country you were born and where you live. If you don't have an alternative, you will try to survive, because to have access to alternatives you need basic financial means, contacts who can help you, otherwise you are on your own with the limited means at your disposal. We all have resources, innate gifts, it requires creating a community to share resources. Instinctively, this is what is done through associations, the associative model, to do this kind of thing, you need others, to survive alone is that you were in the wrong era ?

At the same time as the wild animals, we parked the native tributes, even the Eskimos with the melting of the pack ice in the North Pole and even the polar bear, survival is threatened. There's definitely a reason for that. Can we think that the human species is going to its loss as will have been the Atlanteans who were endowed with high technology, as we are today and this civilization has disappeared, why? , are we programmed to experience the same thing as the Atlanteans?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,292 times in 673 posts

There you go, it can be done All it takes is for us to re-learn our life skills - bushcraft, local food production, herbal/plant medicine, natural education for the kids etc and importantly, how to barter..offer your skills in exchange for something another has which you need. We will need to be part of a community (not a 'commune', they rarely work) or at least on the fringes of one. This cannot be achieved alone - unless you really desire to opt out. We lived like this long ago, a natural way of being which was destroyed when serfdom was introduced by lords and later money became the currency of living - a tool introduced to enslave us.
    Most people will not be up for this, however, either because of lack of self-belief, laziness or coercion from family, friends etc. Freedom, for most people is an absolutely terrifying thought,.Choices will have to be made and It will be tough letting go of all that we know.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (29th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Peace in Oz (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

As I posted elsewhere, in the rural community in Southern France where I live there is a service barter network growing. It is basically a generalisation of the "good neighbour’s help" principle.

There are several thresholds to take in order to make it fully operational.

The “zeroth” is the choice of the money (i.e. the value counting system): that has been decided to be one hour of human life. It is a resource which is personal and (except for people who happen to be ill) to the extent of e.g. 10 hours a day, renewable every morning. You can save it but not bank in it: you cannot "buy" extra hours of human life, you only get them in the morning or you earn them through help/service/work. Hence you cannot pay a loan of human life with your own stock of human life hours.

Then, once the game/system/community starts the first threshold is the generalisation of "abstract reciprocity”: the person you are helping (providing a service to) is rarely the person that is helping you. So "triangulation" is essential: A helps B who helps C who helps A. You need good bookkeeping. (A service in itself.)

The second threshold is how to translate/convert goods, raw materials into service. This is typically crucial now for the question "how do we pay the organic farmers we are getting our food from?": provisionally this is still done in euros, and the one hour of human life is valued as 20 euros – but as soon as the (minimal) (ac)counting infrastructure is there it may be easy: 1 basket of produce = 1 hour (probably).

Slightly more difficult is the third threshold: how to pay for the steel the blacksmith is using? The (theoretical) operational answer to that is that the community may border another community where there is a mini-steelworks (as there used to be in Communist China) working: as that community also works on the principle of 1 hour of human life is the counting unit both communities may agree on the same hour money for "inter-community trading" (and that is intrinsically so because all human life hours have the same value (no risk of inflation)): so instead of human A helps human B helps human C helps human A it may evolve into community X helps community Y helps community Z helps community A.

The steelworks example is still entirely theoretical but the wood example is not: the neighbouring community "possesses" more woodland, whereas ours more farmland, and the neighbouring typically houses a sawing mill whereas ours not. The important point here is that the growth of the community network is correlative with the growth of (obviously) the number of people affiliated to it but also with the growth of the number of economical categories (service, food production, crafts, workshops, small industries, ...) covered by it and finally correlative with the growth of the "euro" value of the basic article units: one hour of nursing --> food for a every day of the life for one person/family --> a refurbished car --> a wooden house (cf. the Quakers’ communal building).

A basic prerequisite is also that the € value of one hour disappears and just becomes 1 hour. Yes, the gardener has never attended university, but one hour of the gardener’s life equals one hour of the vet’s life equals one hour of the holistic physician’s life. A useful consequence (for fighting the "beast") is that nothing is taxable. There is no value added beyond life added. We try to find inspiration from the economic systems of the "communist" or rather "intensely socialist" kibbutzim in Palestine and later in Israel. They used to work as enclaves who traded without money with each other and internally, and with money with the non-kibbutz world.

What happens when more and more contiguous communities start to work like that? The communities, or communes rather who do not yet work on those principles and become the real enclaves, surrounded by communities who do, finally join with a sigh of relief.

“You don’t possess anything and you will be happy” in a way – but without crooks and murderers.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 29th November 2022 at 20:39.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

All is one (5th December 2022), anasazi (25th February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Icare (4th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (30th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Peace in Oz (30th November 2022), Sunny (1st December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

I am writing this thread under Living of the Grid, because it makes more sense for what I am about to write, you will see.

I am very concerned with the implementation of the CBDC in the next few months, in a few words that means completely lost of privacy, getting vaccinated against one will, and all sort of corruption against the humanity, only to be able to participate in society.

We know a few solutions already like barter and trade works in small scale, but what about things like grocery store, internet bills, fuel for cars, online transactions among many other daily necessities we have in life..

What can we do about when fiat currency goes completely under? Should we rely on Bitcoin, Monero, DERO, Pirate Chain, Meld Gold (Algorand --- but who is behind it???) or what ?

I welcome everyone to post what works for you, if you can give details how it is working in your community, among friends, family, etc.. anything is very welcome, because I believe we arrived at a very critical point and we don't have more time, if in few months they start to deploy this news beast system across the entire globe (China/German/Thailand already got their CBDC and probably the entire G20 group), it will be literally GAME OVER - they won we the people lost.

Also we know we can always run through the jungle, but then what? live life like primate? How many can or will do that? nah that's not a solution, too easy.

I am summarizing a few topics that I have been learning about and reading here on PA, and it seems to be pretty much part of our damned reality. The mainly intention of this thread is to bring solutions, the following summarized issues are everywhere on PA, we don't need to extend on each item, instead let's focus on solutions.

- geofencing
    - travel limitation

- robots & AI
    - weaponization/surveilance/control full time

- tracking & trace

- carbon credit
    - (watch the water literally)

- limited mobility

- rationing of everything
    - water rationing
    - electricity/gas/heat rationing

-smart grid is everywhere
    - any city, town, village can be and probably will be turned into a smart grid.

- from cradle to career
    - social emotional learning

- internet
    - zero trust model (unlock everything with your face - by default everything is denied)

- data
    - predictive policing
    - pre-crime

- sensors (sensorize everything)
    - biological knowledge
    - compute power
    - data
    = hackable human

- digital ID (digital cage)
    - facial recognition cameras
    - conditional access
    - smart contract (programmable)

- security & privacy

- CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) <<<--- here is the focus of this thread

- cameras (cameras everywhere - literally many billions of it)
    - in traffic lights
    - satellites
    - inside and outside new vehicles
    - street lights/posts
    - parking lots
    - highways
    - stations of all sorts
    - and so on..

* when the fake plandemic was put in place, they rushed to install 5G tower and smart cameras in the most developed countries, a crucial part of the infrastructure was installed when most people were in lockdown. With the next fake plandemic, the CBDC will be put in place and most people may wake up with ZERO money in their bank accounts, and the blame will be covaids once again or any other ****.

- street lights as weapons

- 5G/6G

- Smart MHs (smart hydrogel(network of natural or synthetic polymer chains))
    - perceive small stimulli (temperature, magnetism, pH, light,..)
    - fully programmable nanoparticles like microsponges (used to encapsulate lipid nanoparticles due to be porous like sponge).
    - quantum dots

With all that summarized above, welcome to the social control system, China already got it. The end goal is total behavior compliance.

GAME OVER

unless we find ..

SOLUTIONS

- stay away from anything SMART.
    - trash all digital devices you can or keep them inside a faraday cage when not using.
    - do not use wi-fi, instead use ethernet cable, shutdown the modem/router during the night or when not using.
    - give preference to low tech whenever is possible, create your own alternative if you are a skilled person.
    - full boycott (all major tech outlets, but mainly the ones listed below)
    - google
    - samsung
    - facebook (meta)
    - amazon
    - twitter (hell yeah **** Elon)
    - microsoft (and ALL their brand/products/service including skype and github)
    - anything from Kill Gates should be completely ignored boycotted
    - zoom (yeah, they record every single connection, just like skype)
    - apple

The list is huge, but you got the idea, in terms of technology, it is much easier for find alternatives and indeed there is quite a lot out there, we just need people to be more conscious in their choices, not blaming anyone for their choices, but their success depend on our adoption of their products/services.

My avatar represents a variation of the famous circular prison called "Panopticon", I always like that one "Big Brother is watching you", but it is a meme and I dislike memes haha

I extend my love to everyone on this community, Godspeed folks!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th December 2022 at 14:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Matthew (7th December 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I have one disagreement with Kirk Elliott in the video above. He's the guy with the PhD so i'll not push this point too hard until I know for sure, but he said when the Euro came in as the currency for EU countries it came in gradually so people had an option to trade with the other currencies for a while, which he uses as the basis of grounds for hope that we can win the battle during the phase-in period as people wise up to what smart centralised money really is.

I don't live in a Euro country, I live in UK which didn't join the Euro common currency, but, I don't remember a phase-in period at all. I remember it as a sudden switch.

I'm more likely to be wrong than Kirk is, so have faith, but it's a pretty crucial aspect to his positive outlook that needs to be cleared up.
    I was on my 20's when EURO was established, I remember relatives talking about it months before, if they knew about it I guess everybody knew, they are simple folks, and it was probably common knowledge at the time. But Euro is a bit different because it is for the Euro Union, countries like Australia also changed their currency in the past from Australian pound to Australian dollar, in the 60's or 70's I can;t remember. China also changed from their Gold units to Yuan in the 50's or so.. in Brazil in the 90's the currency changed from something to what we know as Real today.. In Brazil people was warned about the change months before, I know that for a fact, some relatives are living there since long ago.

But as in the video, they commentted this time is different, they will probably come up with CBDC after a major fabricated war, beside that I think in US there was people already getting into it, small number but there was already interest, in China officers are getting paid with digital Yuan, it is developed already, they are in trial phase. I am trying to keep an open mind about this issue, because if it pass it will create chaos for so many people, and it is a pity to see the uninformed mass flocking into a system they have zero knowledge about. It is really a pity.
    --

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tiyaira (here)
    Quote I am interested in find an ideal currency that could be used cross border as well, not only locally and which is not funded or maintained by any public/private institutions, pretty much like the ones I posted in the opening thread.. we gonna need folks.
    You could use existing currencies or bitcoin, precious metals, barter, favours or agreements.

Quote ...Malawi seems a pretty good location, it is also landlocked which could be seem as a protected country, forgotten land that no one would date to deal with (maybe the Chineses).. I mean it seems to be a good place for what we a discussing in this thread.
    Malawi is sovereign territory and to do anything with it would require a treaty or agreement of some kind. It is not forgotten.

Quote ...how to deal with VISA and passports in a scenario where we can't get anything unless we are part of the beast system?
    Your society makes a separate travel agreement with the country you want to travel to, as well as every other country along the way. You/they negotiate variances on the existing agreements for your special case.

Quote that means to be self-sustainable in all aspects of life, I am not pretending, but I can't do that alone. Perhaps in a well organized alternative society we could, would be a project of life.
    Yep. No man is an island. Nobody can do this all by themselves. If you go grey man, you'll effectively just be a homeless nomad in a hostile country. I will also say there is much reward in picking the biggest challenge you can find and throwing your life at it.

Well said, appreciated the answers, direct to the point

Regarding Malawi I expressed myself wrongly, what I meant by forgotten was in terms of almost nobody knows about it as Johan wrote previously. It is indeed an unknown territory for many, I knew about a year ago that Sudan was split into 2 countries, Sudan and South Sudan (happened in 2011), also I didn't know Palau was a country, Mayotte is another under French rule.. and there is quite a few out there.

Some time ago I was reading about micronations, it was an interesting topic to read, I came across new "sovereign territory" like Liberland, Asgardia (the space nation) and so many others. Liberland seems to be so very well organized model.

But that is exactly why the community is so important, going grey does not mean one is doing it all alone, it will probably be the only option to avoid been part of the beast system. It must somehow be out of radar be it a declared independent sovereign territory or just a small village of mind-like people, I don't think they would dare to mess around with communities living isolated from the rest of the world, and if they do, they would have to drop a bomb to destroy it, because people would not move along with their ideas.

Thanks for your inputs, really got me thinking hard here
    --

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (30th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

The zeroth reminds me of the LETS. Lets would be more local, and it has been tried in many different places, with a changing success. It was popular in the nineties, now it is hardly around anymore.

LETS = Local Exchange Trading Systems (for more information, see this link: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l...stems-lets.asp

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), Michel Leclerc (30th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

Thank you for the feedback

For the alternatives, it will depend in which country you were born and where you live. If you don't have an alternative, you will try to survive, because to have access to alternatives you need basic financial means, contacts who can help you, otherwise you are on your own with the limited means at your disposal. We all have resources, innate gifts, it requires creating a community to share resources. Instinctively, this is what is done through associations, the associative model, to do this kind of thing, you need others, to survive alone is that you were in the wrong era ?

At the same time as the wild animals, we parked the native tributes, even the Eskimos with the melting of the pack ice in the North Pole and even the polar bear, survival is threatened. There's definitely a reason for that. Can we think that the human species is going to its loss as will have been the Atlanteans who were endowed with high technology, as we are today and this civilization has disappeared, why? , are we programmed to experience the same thing as the Atlanteans?
    Hi Lunesoleil,

Sometimes I really think I born in the wrong place and wrong time but my idea is not getting out there all on my own (as I said before, it would be too easy), I have a family to take too, have some friends that are starting to change their perception about the system which is good, know some more people already involved into permaculture communities and other stuffs, I am more into the vibe of getting along with mind-like people, sharing, helping each other, create our own barter system, trading stuffs, in general for local living, getting organized, I already know places here doing it, but they are all local people, when it comes into do things legally in the country where I am living, I need to use their current monetary system and that is where the question comes up, how can I be legally living in a country if I do not go along with the beast system? after all I need passport/visa at minimum to keep my legal status as an Alien. I bet there are so many others in the same situation, and I bet most of them will just accept the beast deal when time comes. It is a simple question indeed, but without clear answer or solution, and all I heard until now was, wait until the time come and then we see what to do.

regarding your last question, I think it is correct, civilization went under so many times, it seems to be a cycle, we reach the maximum of our potential as civilization and we crash.. seems like we still have a lot to learn to evolve to next level civilization, but who really knows those answers and why things are the way they are?
    --

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There you go, it can be done All it takes is for us to re-learn our life skills - bushcraft, local food production, herbal/plant medicine, natural education for the kids etc and importantly, how to barter..offer your skills in exchange for something another has which you need. We will need to be part of a community (not a 'commune', they rarely work) or at least on the fringes of one. This cannot be achieved alone - unless you really desire to opt out. We lived like this long ago, a natural way of being which was destroyed when serfdom was introduced by lords and later money became the currency of living - a tool introduced to enslave us.
    Most people will not be up for this, however, either because of lack of self-belief, laziness or coercion from family, friends etc. Freedom, for most people is an absolutely terrifying thought,.Choices will have to be made and It will be tough letting go of all that we know.
    Hi and thanks, I completely agree with what you beautifully wrote above.
    I am ready to let go, after all what do we have to lose? In a responsible way there is nothing to lose and everything to gain
    --

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2022), Ewan (10th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2022), Mari (30th November 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast