1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Biggest Threat To Financial Freedom is CBDC

• Biggest Threat To Financial Freedom is CBDC

This is how they'll possibly take our financial freedom, via a CBDC. CBDC stands for Central Bank Digital Currency, and is a new form of digital money that is on the horizon for just about every nation on Earth. CBDCs have already been launched fully in 11 countries, but are being tested in more than 100, including in nations that account for more than 95% of our planet's total GDP. In other words, if a CBDC hasn't hit your country yet, it very likely will soon. The criticism around CBDCs is that they will be used as the ultimate tool of surveillance and control, allowing governments to monitor citizens' every move. However, the United States and the Netherlands are already implementing laws to do just that, potentially requiring new reporting standards on almost all transactions. The truth is, there may not be a lot we can do to stop a CBDC from arriving in our nations. But we can refuse to use one when they arrive, if they are as terrible for financial freedom as many believe. In any case, I would love to hear your thoughts. And thank you for being here for 100 videos on this channel.
    • 00:00 - A world of Financial Control
    • 01:19 - New Dutch 🇳🇱 and American 🇺🇸 Surveillance Laws
    • 02:35 - CBDCs are coming soon
    • 05:29 - NordVPN insert
    • 06:53 - Concerns surrounding CBDCs
    • 09:51 - Controlling people with money
    • 11:18 - What can we do?
    --o-O-o--

100% related:
    Not just our financial freedom - it is a threat to all freedoms!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2022 at 20:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (2nd December 2022), Alecs (31st December 2022), amor (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ClearWater (29th November 2022), Denise Ropota (14th February 2023), East Sun (29th November 2022), Ewan (1st December 2022), Harmony (30th November 2022), Jambo (12th March 2023), Loorus (17th July 2023), Matthew (31st December 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), NASA Apollo Cartographer (27th January 2024), Orph (27th December 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Reinhard (30th November 2022), selinam (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), T Smith (11th April 2023), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: Biggest Threat To Financial Freedom is CBDC

The financial part is only the ring in our noses, it's all of our freedom.

How best to get the word out to the masses ?

I think most people over 40 know what a German concentration camp was in ww2. There's a very matchable format that people might understand.

The hard part is in what Whitney Web says. " if you tell people the CIA did bad things in the 50s, they'll say yea I believe you. If you tell them they did bad things in the 80s they'll say, hmm yyyea ok, I'll go with that. If you say they are doing bad things right now, they'll say uahh . . . I think you're a conspiracy theorist".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

amor (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Creedence (30th November 2022), Denise Ropota (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2022), Harmony (30th November 2022), Jambo (18th April 2023), Loorus (17th July 2023), Mari (29th November 2022), Matthew (11th April 2023), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), nzn (30th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Reinhard (30th November 2022), s7e6e (13th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

• Ringing the Alarm on The Hrvoje Morić Show:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pJN8aFStYZz2

RECORDED NOV 21: James joins Hrvoje Morić on The Hrvoje Morić Show on TNTRadio to discuss the latest lies from the war in Ukraine, the CBDC psyop and how we need to get serious about fighting the war on us all that constitutes the real Third World War.
    • CBDCs: Beyond the Basics:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LH6ku7QlOFPj

We all know that central bank digital currencies are bad news. But do you know the difference between retail and wholesale CBDCs? And do you know why the American Bankers Association is against the implementation of retail or intermediated CBDCs? Today James takes you beyond the basics and begins introducing you to the split circuit monetary system as we dive deeper down the programmable money rabbit hole.

A great overview of the many ways CBDCs could be used in the world’s various banking systems. But a question not addressed is how Stable Coins might feature in this.

For the US Circle’s USDC seems to be the favorite child of the banksters, at least for domestic use – XRP for international transfers.

Many have speculated that changes in monetary systems may happen at different rates and different ways across the world. Some central banks may start with wholesale CBDCs and retail Stable Coins, only moving on to retail CBDCs when most people have grown accustomed to having all financial dealings with the government – taxes, etc. – done via a digital Stable Coin wallet.

At present Stable Coins are usually backed by Central Bank current or other assets. Imagine if, over time, the Stable Coin issuers quietly moved from holding these assets to holding a CBDC. Then, when these Stable Coins are nothing more than wrappers for the underlying CBDC asset, the switch will be made and there will be a CBDC directly in your wallet.

For such a dry subject (at least for most people), James Corbett does a top-notch job of walking us through the topic.

It takes some hand-holding in order to wade through this muck.

Corbett was spot-on with his approach of airing the John Titus clip, ‘cuz most of us students don’t want to do unpleasant homework.

“CBDCs: Beyond the Basics” will certainly retain its value in the years that come. I can’t say that about different national currencies.

I also want to say that I was blown away by Corbett’s November 20th article:

How BlackRock Conquered the World – Part 2: Going Direct
    That article is packed with some very profound information…information which affects economies around the world.

Some of the data was pretty deep and I had to don my waders.

The “The Corbett Report Hall of Shame? – Subscriber Exclusive #111” in that article certainly created some excitement.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st December 2022 at 16:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), East Sun (29th November 2022), halcyon026 (30th November 2022), Harmony (30th November 2022), Jambo (18th April 2023), Loorus (17th July 2023), meeradas (29th November 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), NASA Apollo Cartographer (27th January 2024), palehorse (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022), Yoda (29th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It's ALL connected.

The Green Mask Exposed – Rosa Koire . . . [deceased]
    FREE ZONE ARCHIVES - https://freemantv.com/the-green-mask...ed-rosa-koire/

https://media.blubrry.com/freemantv/...mon_Future.mp3

Global Artificial Intelligence Actuator ?

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AlaBil (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), East Sun (29th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2022), Harmony (30th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), Vangelo (29th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 times in 278 posts

It's true and the reason is that the majority of the masses do not want to be sovereign, financially or energetically overall. We are used to be under control because it offers a sense of false safety.

Taking responsibility of one's self requires a leap of faith, walking in complete darkness, standing on your own feet. Who is ready to do that? Are we ready as a humanity for a decentralized society? I don't know.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Docim369 (13th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2022), Harmony (30th November 2022), Mari (29th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), Tiyaira (30th November 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's about time to buy btc if you haven't, when this **** hits thf globe with force, btc is gonna bounce back and increase it's value 10-20x at least. It's gonna be the only way to do transactions without being tracked by these bastards.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

AlaBil (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Jay82 (4th January 2024), Octavusprime (2nd January 2023), Tigger (3rd December 2022), ZenBaller (30th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dark Journalist & Catherine Austin Fitts CBDC Biometric Control Grid
    30th November 2022

She thinks they're going to fail.

FTX was an op' that got brought down in an op'. ( a CBDC marketing plan, perfect timing)

CBDC is a Digital Concentration Camp.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (26th December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Loorus (17th July 2023), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), onawah (30th November 2022), palehorse (30th November 2022), s7e6e (13th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022), yelik (30th November 2022), Yoda (30th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    It's about time to buy btc if you haven't, when this **** hits thf globe with force, btc is gonna bounce back and increase it's value 10-20x at least. It's gonna be the only way to do transactions without being tracked by these bastards.
    I am not so sure bitcoin is untraceable, ever heard about tumbler services for bitcoin?
    I think in terms of crypto the best options right now would be Monero, DERO and Pirate Chain, due to their by design model of transaction anonymity, and of course do not ever use an crypto exchange for that, first because the moment you place your crypto with them, automatically they own your crypto, they are the ones who keeps the private key not you, second they requite KYC from all customers and they share with the revenue department of your country, they know all your moves in crypto. These 2 points alone is a no go for me.

There is companies out there specialized in tracking bitcoin movement, they know every move, it is not private and can be traced, hence why tumbler services exist in the first place. You can't find tumbler services for Monero/DERO/Pirate Chain, because of their original design respecting privacy.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

AlaBil (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Jay82 (4th January 2024), s7e6e (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nzn (here)
    BTC is traceable and while it offers a good store of value it is not the answer to the CBDC conundrum. Crypto has come a long way since BTC. Smart money is niw buying privacy coins like Monero, DERO or Pirate Coin. DYOR of course!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Octavusprime (2nd January 2023), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Biggest Threat To Financial Freedom is CBDC

• Is the FTX Ponzi Scheme Scandal used and/or created like a "false flag operation" to PUSH and "justify" much stronger new Orwellian Style Governmental (Global CBDC) "Crypto Currency" Regulations & Laws?
    cheers,
    John
    🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th December 2022 at 18:14.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Loorus (17th July 2023), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution has not been changed: "No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Computer-based digital currency doesn't work because it is intangible and it won't work for the same reason that voting machines don't work. If it's intangible, it can and will be controlled by you know who.

Plus, it is unlawful and unconstutional according to the Supreme Law of the Land, which we all should be supporting. It's time for people to read and understand the Constitution and then enforce it with a passion before it's too late.

I see nearly everyone else totally addicted to smart phones and paying with fraudulent digital currency that is not by definition "money". Federal Reserve Notes are not by definition "money". Look it up in Black's Law Dictionary.

Those smart phones will be your new shackles to bring you into a new dark age of Orwellian slavery. I'd suggest taking a sledge hammer and bust them into a thousand pieces before it's too late.

According to John Coleman of "The Committee of 300", the globalists' plan is to make silver and gold coins illegal. So we had better fight for our lives to restore the original US Constitution.

I went two years using only US-minted coins. I did not even use Federal Reserve Auditing Unit Denominations (FRAUDs) during those two years. I refused to accept FRAUDs for the work I did. That's when I discovered how dumbed down the American people were. I have taken this issue into courts on two occasions and that's when I found out how corrupt things have gotten.

Solution: When you get a tax bill, don't pay it until they tell you whether they want silver coin or gold coin or a combination thereof. There must be a massive movement to do this. The Bar Associations lawyers will not recognize the US Constitution so that's why I say it must be done in massive numbers. (I don't have much hope for that as I have been trying to wake people on this point for decades.)

BTW, you might be surprised that your tax bill may only be a number without the dollar sign ($) in front of it like the Idaho tax bill below.

Did you know that there is no legal definition for "$"?

There is speculation as to how that symbol evolved, but most do not consider that it is a snake on a staff--the symbol for the Anunnaki (aka, "Watchers") Sun God of War. In Egypt that would be Amen-Ra, for example.

It used to be two lines going through the "S", which would be the symbol for Thoth in Egypt, for example. Likewise, the medical symbol used to be two snakes on a staff, but they changed it to one snake on the staff. Thoth was the messenger to Ra but also the "god" of science, etc. So both medicine and money went from "science" to war on humanity. Coincidence?

Last edited by TrumanCash; 30th November 2022 at 18:15.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Ewan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), JackMcThorn (30th November 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), palehorse (1st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution has not been changed: "No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."
    The context was the original 13 colonies each had their own form of cash and coin different from the others. In order to unify, one of the requirements was a single form of cash and coin.

Notwithstanding, as soon as there is an electricity problem, these digital currencies are [albeit temporarily] worthless. People will want to conduct transactions at any time especially when energy is such a touchy subject in the modern era.

Cash is king and it isn't going away [people will demand it]. Countries formerly backing their currency with gold simply back it now by existing. A country's continuity has some value here, even for a young country like america.

They track everything except small amounts of cash. When I was in sales, if someone paid with $1o k or more, it was reported by the company to the feds. [Mostly because of drug money potential.] Do you [anyone] realise how much business is conducted in cash? How convenient it is for your wife to collect $6o from your small business register for a quick run to the grocery store in the middle of the afternoon? How often small businesses make runs to the bank with cash?

I do not think there is any need to worry. Digital is a fad, extremely volatile, and unreliable. The poor relish cash. Those on social welfare in various countries rely on cash weekly. It will not only be those that are not tech-savvy that will resist these options as becoming some sort of national standards. It is not just small business, there are many reasons for cash to persevere like flea markets, yard sales, selling your own vehicles without dealers involved, giving to the poor or homeless - many reasons, including criminals relying on cash and the puppets that keep them in business.

Cash isn't going anywhere any time soon. Consider how many different options of digital currency there are already. If it were a one world government conspiracy; wouldn't there be only one digital currency? The one world theory would not appreciate competition and neither do governments at present.

Cash isn't going away in america and I see many cash transactions here in the Emerald Isle. Cash isn't going away in Europe. Recently, a bank in Ireland tried to limit cash transactions at around a 1/3 of it's brick and mortar banks and the public damn near had a fit. Within a few days, the decision was walked back.

People will respond, perhaps at the last minute, but they will.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Ewan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2022), s7e6e (13th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    The context was the original 13 colonies each had their own form of cash and coin different from the others. In order to unify, one of the requirements was a single form of cash and coin.

Notwithstanding, as soon as there is an electricity problem, these digital currencies are [albeit temporarily] worthless. People will want to conduct transactions at any time especially when energy is such a touchy subject in the modern era.

Cash is king and it isn't going away [people will demand it]. Countries formerly backing their currency with gold simply back it now by existing. A country's continuity has some value here, even for a young country like america.

They track everything except small amounts of cash. When I was in sales, if someone paid with $1o k or more, it was reported by the company to the feds. [Mostly because of drug money potential.] Do you [anyone] realise how much business is conducted in cash? How convenient it is for your wife to collect $6o from your small business register for a quick run to the grocery store in the middle of the afternoon? How often small businesses make runs to the bank with cash?

I do not think there is any need to worry. Digital is a fad, extremely volatile, and unreliable. The poor relish cash. Those on social welfare in various countries rely on cash weekly. It will not only be those that are not tech-savvy that will resist these options as becoming some sort of national standards. It is not just small business, there are many reasons for cash to persevere like flea markets, yard sales, selling your own vehicles without dealers involved, giving to the poor or homeless - many reasons, including criminals relying on cash and the puppets that keep them in business.

Cash isn't going anywhere any time soon. Consider how many different options of digital currency there are already. If it were a one world government conspiracy; wouldn't there be only one digital currency? The one world theory would not appreciate competition and neither do governments at present.

Cash isn't going away in america and I see many cash transactions here in the Emerald Isle. Cash isn't going away in Europe. Recently, a bank in Ireland tried to limit cash transactions at around a 1/3 of it's brick and mortar banks and the public damn near had a fit. Within a few days, the decision was walked back.

People will respond, perhaps at the last minute, but they will.
    I really don't think that this is the case. They have already reduced cash to be a very small fraction in comparison to all the digital fake currency in circulation. Maybe things are different in Ireland. But here in the USA it's not the case.

The central banks are continuing to reduce cash by creating trillions of fake money. Who has gone out into the streets to protest this? They are already collapsing the economy gradually but it may be sudden at any time. When that happens people will have to spend their saved up cash to pay the bills. Later, people will risk imprisonment for using coins and they will be confiscated. They have been devaluating the currency gradually for decades and reducing cash in circulation here. This has been their plan for decades.

Try to mail cash to your energy company to pay your monthly electric bill. (I'm an old guy so I remember when it was perfectly acceptable to send paper dollars in an envelope to pay for things. It worked great!) Or try to buy something from a big corporation like Amazon with cash. Good luck with that one. They will not accept it.

From my own experience most people are ignorant sheep here. Only a small percentage of the population realize what's going on. And even the so-called "patriots" use fake digital "currency" at the grocery store.

I live in an area that has more Constitutionists than most other areas and most people use plastic instead of paper at grocery stores, etc. It's mostly older people who use cash but not many of them. Most seniors use digital FRAUDs.

The central banks rule so all they have to do is collect all the cash from the little banks and only issue digital central bank currency. Easy peasy. They're just biding their time until their all their ducks are in a row.

I greatly appreciate what Catherine Austin Fitts is saying about spending cash every day to keep it in circulation and spreading the truth about the global slave system that the international banksters are implementing.

I only use cash and I even save the copper/nickel coins that I get in change because they are US-minted and have intrinsic value due to metallic content. I even bought my home with real money--silver and gold US-minted coins that increased in value from the first time I traded FRAUDs for the real money!

CASH = FREEDOM
    DIGITAL = SLAVERY
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 30th November 2022 at 20:40.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), meeradas (1st December 2022), palehorse (1st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Here's what the globalist EU Central Bank says..

https://twitter.com/ecb/status/15978...LA5eT7t7nbQUNA

A lot of great replies in that thread, but here's one that explains where they are coming from

https://twitter.com/Endorsen/status/...LA5eT7t7nbQUNA

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

AlaBil (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), norman (30th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (30th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I did check into Bitcoin and there are very few people or businesses that will accept it for products. Most people use it for an "investment" and not to use for currency. I have a friend who put his eggs into the digital currency basket (hoping to get rich) and now he is desperate to pay the rent, etc.

Hopium buys nothing. Cash in hand, especially tangible cash with intrinsic value, is much more useful than hopium.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Docim369 (13th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), Michi (30th November 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), palehorse (1st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, Daniel's interview with Catherine Austin Fitts was awesome. She is a true warrior for truth. I completely concur with her assessment that "FTX was an op' that got brought down in an op'". Look how quickly the establishment pivoted to the narrative that cryptos need regulation- almost like they were reading from a script ;-)

Here's an article from ZeroHedge on FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried. When asked about the “backdoor” that allowed SBF “to execute commands that could alter the [FTX] company’s financial records without alerting others", he claimed ignorance, "I don’t even know how to code. […] I literally never even opened the code for any of FTX.” So if he cannot code, then just who was doing the coding?

"SBF Addresses Rumors Whether He Laundered Ukraine Donations: "I Wish I Could Have Pulled That Off"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sb...ld-have-pulled

Here are two more great quotes from her interview with Daniel:
    Catherine @43:20
    "I'm a Christian first and foremost, and I absolutely believe the number one war going on is an inter-dimensional intelligence. So you know, the Bible calls it Angels and Demons, other people call it, you know Fifth Dimension intelligence. But, I really think that we are operating, we are dealing with a spirit of evil that you have to describe and deal with spiritually. I think first and foremost this is a spiritual war"

For myself, I'm beginning to think what we call Satan or evil is really an alien consciousness- what I would call the Draco, reptilian consciousness. It has infected many humans, including a majority of the world's aristocracies as well as some of the Greys. These beings have become disconnected from Creator, Source, and they wish to destroy those of us that still have that connection.

Catherine @45:29
    "if you look at the really great churches ... they teach a philosophy of you know a commitment to Divine wisdom and principles and a commitment to Faith that can in fact change material reality."

I would add that "Divine wisdom and principles and a commitment to Faith" in the Creator, Source change your consciousness, your behavior and hence the world around you. If your spirit exists as 'a grain of sand' in the field of consciousness (which exists outside of space-time), then your living soul is a projection of the divine spirit into the material realm. As Grant Cameron would say, consciousness is primary. Through the spirit, soul connection consciousness creates and changes this 3D reality matrix in which we live.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ClearWater (2nd December 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), meeradas (1st December 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), palehorse (1st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (1st December 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, remote viewer Dick Allgire just reported on his CryptoViewing channel that Apple will soon deplatform all crypto wallet apps that offer "non-custodial" token storage with "exchange features". "Non-custodial" means you store your tokens locally and NOT on an exchange. Most exchanges must follow KYC (Know Your Customer) rules and regulations, meaning they know everything about you and your coins. A crypto wallet with exchange features" allows you to transfer tokens withOUT an exchange (so, no KYC rules for government monitoring) in a peer to peer fashion. In the crypto world these are called "atomic swaps": i.e. allow trustless, P2P, and crypto trading.

Here is Dick's 3 minute video on the Apple's upcoming crypto wallet deplatforming:
    "Apple To Dump Some Crypto Wallets?"
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rF0kg8Im0g8/

The iOS app "AtomicDEX" allows "Trustless, P2P, and Cross-Chain Crypto Trading", so I imagine they will be targeted for deplatforming.

Here is an article explaining how atomic swaps work:
    "A Beginner’s Guide to Atomic Swaps"
    https://www.coindesk.com/tech/2021/0...-atomic-swaps/

Here AtomicDEX explains atomic swaps:
    "Atomic Swaps- Trustless, P2P, and Cross-Chain Crypto Trading"
    https://atomicdex.io/en/blog/atomic-...e-atomic-swaps

I believe the globalists are planning this digital change over very soon- January-February. Here are some of the signs I have noticed:
    • "Pope Francis instructs Vatican entities to move all funds to Vatican bank by Sept. 30"
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...ank-by-sept-30
    • At the end of October, my local Whole Foods paycheck disabled cash payment in the self-checkout machines. When I asked an employee why Amazon disabled cash payment, she said that it was part of a corporate efficiency program. Hmmm, the self-checkout lines at this store are not heavily used, so no "efficiency" issues here.
    • Tech privacy vlogger Rob Braxman (see "Rob Braxman Tech" on YT, Odyssey & Rumble) recently warned that Google will soon make it mandatory to use some form of 2FA to access their platform, meaning they want your phone number.
    • Now, Dick Allgire is warning that Apple will soon deplatform all crypto wallets with "non-custodial" token storage with "exchange features".

So, I would say the globalists digital agenda is on track and moving forward quickly.

For those of us who value our privacy and freedom, we will have to mostly abandon all Apple, Microsoft and Google products. DeGoogled Android phones running GrapheneOS, CalyxOS, LineageOS, or BraxOS should be okay, but we'll have to move our desktops and laptops to some flavor of Linux. Take heed folks. Use December to secure your finances and distance yourself from big tech.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), palehorse (1st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022), TrumanCash (1st December 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

I did check into Bitcoin and there are very few people or businesses that will accept it for products. Most people use it for an "investment" and not to use for currency. I have a friend who put his eggs into the digital currency basket (hoping to get rich) and now he is desperate to pay the rent, etc.

Hopium buys nothing. Cash in hand, especially tangible cash with intrinsic value, is much more useful than hopium.

Digital currency (aka crypto) buys digital services (mostly).
    I bought food once in Bangkok, but it was a rip off, then no more!
    Original bitcoin is too expensive to be used as "money of sorts" to buy/sell anything.
    There is cheaper coins for that (Lightining bitcoin, and many others), but again acceptance sucks.. indeed as you said.

I myself got out of crypto in 2017 or around that, somehow I knew it was some sort of pump and dump scheme, there was a lot rumors around that time, and glad I took it seriously, it worked well for me and many others, but a lot of people got in the game in the wrong time and end up losing everything or almost everything, some still holding lol.

Crypto IS unregulated market, exchanges require KYC for people play in the unregulated market. This is the sort of thing that I will NEVER understand, because it is a fraud. It is PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION right in the open.

- FTX example is just another one went under.
    - What happen with the Canadian dude who faked his death in India, he was the only holder of the private keys of that crypto exchange in Canada..
    - Who remember MtGox in Japan in 2014, i think it was the first big fraud in crypto exchange (half billion dollar went missing.. ops), what happen to the responsible?
    - Coincheck in 2018 (again half billion dollar).
    - Recently before FTX there was Liquid exchange went under as well, a heist by "hackers" cough cough .. more than 100 million dollars..

and so on, I lost account about all these scams going around.

People never learn, they keep flocking into this bull**** game, they dream in becoming rich one day, big mistake.

But said all that above, when CBDC comes into play, what would be the alternatives to survive?
    Coins? Who would accept silver coins for groceries? Where I live cash is king, but I am seeing a lot of digital wallets around, and with CBDC soon there will probably be just a few accepting cash around, until they decide to finally kill it for once and all.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the Fitts interview, Catherine mentions that one of the things Mr Global would do in the push for CDBCs is remove the alternative crypto leaders. Here is an article from Nov 29 on the death of the third crypto boss:
    "Third crypto boss dies after Russian billionaire’s helicopter crashes"
    https://archive.ph/cOwFa#selection-791.0-791.69

The Russian billionaire, Vyacheslav Taran, died in a helicopter crash on a clear day (aka Controlled Flight Into Terrain, CFIT). From the article:
    Quote The finance titan was flying with an experienced pilot, 35, from the city on the shores of Lake Geneva after another passenger allegedly cancelled last minute.
    The single-engine light helicopter Eurocopter EC130 operated by Monacair collided with a hillside near Eze village at around 2pm, Monaco Life reported.
    Hmmm, sounds like Mr Taran's passenger "got the call" like when Al Franken said he got "the Jew call" and was told by Mayor Ed Koch not to go to WTC on 9-11.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUupziRrqg8

From the article:
    Quote But three crypto stars have all died in recent weeks. Tiantian Kullander, 30, died ‘in his sleep’ last week, while millionaire Nikolai Mushegian, 29, drowned on a Puerto Rico beach.

Mr Kullander, the co-founder of the Hong Kong-based digital asset company Amber Group, ‘unexpectedly’ died on November 23, the company said.

Mr Mushegian died only hours after tweeting that he heard the CIA and Mossad, America and Israel’s national intelligence agencies, were going to murder him.
    Question- how many crypto pioneers does the cabal have to kill in order for all the others to fall in line?
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 1st December 2022 at 17:59. Reason: Initially used the wrong quote tool

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Ewan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (2nd December 2022), palehorse (3rd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This just isn’t true though…Amazon, Microsoft, Burger King are three companies that I can name right off the bat that accept Bitcoin as payment. Yes, most people atm see it as a store of value but the list of merchants that accept BTC as payment is growing rapidly.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), gini (3rd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), Jay82 (4th January 2024), mountain_jim (2nd December 2022), Octavusprime (2nd January 2023), palehorse (3rd December 2022), Tigger (3rd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast