1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Question What is the MATRIX?

What is the Matrix?

Just was wondering if anyone has a total grasp of what the matrix is we’re currently living in?

For the matrix seems to change each different era. For example: not so lang ago people believed hell was just beneath their feet.

Lately the matrix seems to be very flexible from people being set up to believing one thing only to be proven false next day. Like the pictures appearing in MSM and sometimes alternative media turning out to be from another event years ago … And the many disinfo being spread to confuse the masses in general.

If this matrix is so full of illusions and distortions …

Can any of our solutions or answers be found within this matrix?
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Casey Claar (2nd December 2022), DNA (3rd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Lunesoleil (1st December 2022), Sadieblue (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,050 times in 8,169 posts

Default Re: What is the MATRIX?

"The Matrix" is a movie that was stolen in it's draft screenplay form from it's real creator Tom Althouse, who called it "The Immortals".

I'm no expert but I don't think there was a Matrix in the language before that stolen movie, well, yes of course there was but it was a structural description in science and maths, not a profound cultural meme as it is now.

With that bit out of the way, I think of the Matrix as the same thing as what a few Indian gurus and the like call Maya. It's a fallible cerebral construct of reality that's been tasked ( culturally and philosophically ) to do what it isn't intended for. I use the term tasked only to indicate that it's effectively serving the wrong master. It serves the ego instead of the divine. In my own experience and opinion, of course.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (1st December 2022), Casey Claar (2nd December 2022), DNA (3rd December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2022), Gemma13 (2nd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd December 2022), Metaphor (1st December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), Sadieblue (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ norman Thanks for pointing that out. It probably is not the most correct word, but I at the moment, don't really know any other word for formulating this question.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand it correctly the matrix can refer to the cavity/situation from which reality/our view on reality arises?
    - A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained. from https://www.wordnik.com/words/matrix

If anyone knows any better word for all our thoughts beliefs interpretations feelings the situation we're in at all levels etc. which create the reality field we live and think in, do suggest?

In essence:

What I would like to know if we ourselves have enough understanding of our thinking structures (on all levels scientific spiritual, religious, political) our feelings and outside influences.

Thus if we are capable ourselves to see the complete construct of our interpretation of reality? If we can understand how our interpretation of reality is constructed, I think we might be able to get a better insight in how we can find better ways/solutions for the situations we are in today.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Casey Claar (2nd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), norman (1st December 2022), Sadieblue (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,300 times in 1,185 posts

we are in the matrix,
    i shared a clip from the movie

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

All is one (2nd December 2022), DNA (3rd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ Lunesoleil: super Thanks!

Understanding the whole picture of the reality we're in

By:

- researching the facts (which is done frequently)
    &
    - understanding the matrix that creates our reality (which is almost never done, but equally important)

Because is it not our thinking and believing structure, that is our casting mould/MATRIX for our reality?
    Thus understanding this matrix is equally important as understanding all the facts popping up in this matrix.

This question of understanding what our matrix is made up of is closely related to the wisdom in the ancient saying:
    ”Know Thyself” inscribed in the pronaos of the Temple of Apollo in Delphi.

“Before asking any questions of the Gods,
    the Oracle of Delphi would force travelers to investigate themselves.
    Because this, and nothing else, was considered the starting point for understanding the world.
    Excerpt from:https://exploringyourmind.com/the-or...-know-thyself/

This is because our own thinking patterns ideologies beliefs etc. are the doorway to knowledge but can also be our limitations to finding profound solutions. Thus if we could become aware of the MAZE of our own thinking and believing patterns we can more easily look for a way out.

Just picture yourself a maze. If you can not see/be aware of the complete picture of the MAZE you’ll be constantly limited by your own thinking patterns & it will almost be impossible to find the WAY OUT or find any SOLUTIONS.

All is one

Picture from: https://wtop.com/news/2014/07/giant-...ilding-museum/
    Last edited by All is one; 2nd December 2022 at 21:12.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Nasu (4th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,300 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: What is the MATRIX?

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    @ Lunesoleil: super Thanks!

I finally found a matrix in English, have a nice weekend and good viewing of the film

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

All is one (3rd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread