+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of girl who claims she is Annanuki...

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of girl who claims she is Annanuki...

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Awareness, she's aware that she's a split...
    Hmmm I remember that you wrote that "they cut it off" and that you are the last such special "split Anunnaki man" and that all the people born after that are AI driven or something like that?

Soo how come she is also an anunnaki split and she's obviously younger than you (judging by your previous posts)..?
    The "cut off" was a recent event, less than 6 months or so. Anyone born after the last 6 months, will no longer have hosts in them.

Edit: I would probably put it at the last 8 months or so.. just to be safe on those specifics. I am not entirely sure exactly when the cut off was, since it was so many people who were doing it.

When you get to a higher civilization status, say like for example a class IV civilization (Earth is currently in Class 2, due to nanotech development (on our specifications)) then you'll have the ability to "split" yourself into another body, etc.. the technology would be available by then.

I am An's last split.. which means I am his last one.. doesn't matter how old I am in that perspective. He does not split anymore. Which means that there are other people out there who are older than I am, who are also splits of An himself too.
    I still have to watch the entire video interview - But Anu, can you quickly describe what a "split" is? What is the purpose? What is gained and what is lost?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anu Raman (2nd December 2022), BMJ (3rd December 2022), East Sun (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

The way one speaks, and more profoundly: the way one sings, is closely tied to and deeply revealing of how spirit, soul and body are integrated.

Spirit is in love with the Body, and therefore Bodies are so beautiful. It is happy to incarnate, even though it is not easy for It.

When It starts saying to Itself that It loves Its penetration process into Body without this being the case, It destroys Soul.

Angels sweat when they descend into our world.

Linda Moulton Howe speaks mostly with an opened voice, incarnate and happy to travel from the depths to the heights and back and again of her Self and through a mostly peaceful Soul.

This young woman speaks with a tortured voice, stretched out and dismembered on the Procrustes bed of her being/Self. Soul suffers enormously, Spirit is in a Brownian motion fleeing dozens of poles, Body finds Itself ugly and works strenuously to seem beautiful.

Compare Linda’s and this young woman’s body adornment.

She does not pronounce the word “God” (which is etymologically related to the word “good”) as “god”: she pronounces it as “got”. How wrong she is.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), BMJ (3rd December 2022), East Sun (2nd December 2022), Nasu (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Awareness, she's aware that she's a split...
    Hmmm I remember that you wrote that "they cut it off" and that you are the last such special "split Anunnaki man" and that all the people born after that are AI driven or something like that?

Soo how come she is also an anunnaki split and she's obviously younger than you (judging by your previous posts)..?
    The "cut off" was a recent event, less than 6 months or so. Anyone born after the last 6 months, will no longer have hosts in them.

Edit: I would probably put it at the last 8 months or so.. just to be safe on those specifics. I am not entirely sure exactly when the cut off was, since it was so many people who were doing it.

When you get to a higher civilization status, say like for example a class IV civilization (Earth is currently in Class 2, due to nanotech development (on our specifications)) then you'll have the ability to "split" yourself into another body, etc.. the technology would be available by then.

I am An's last split.. which means I am his last one.. doesn't matter how old I am in that perspective. He does not split anymore. Which means that there are other people out there who are older than I am, who are also splits of An himself too.
    I still have to watch the entire video interview - But Anu, can you quickly describe what a "split" is? What is the purpose? What is gained and what is lost?
    Ok well.... let me put it this way...

When man was created, he was a machine (final prototype)- very much like the robotics you have today, but far more genetically advanced, 'organically' -

When he was breathed with life within him, the consciousness field was fused with him which gave him animation and mobility. His brain was programmed with an advanced AI architecture. When the consciousness field of the Earth was disrupted by an cosmic anomaly, it damaged the compatibility of the field within non-indigenous beings, such as the Anunnaki, and many other alien species. It did not damage the compatibility with mankind because he was "born" on Earth - which Earth 'thinks' that Man is a natural species of the Earth by it's fields, however the damage began to affect genes that had to do with Aging slowly over time. When the Anunnaki-Anunnakene were attacked by this damaged rogue consciousness field, it literally killed all of them, including An himself. They could not leave Earth because the cosmic anomaly was still in the system. Every time they tried to leave, they would end up being destroyed, and even if they did succeed leaving this solar system, the damaged consciousness field would still be carried within them. It was like a virus so to speak. However, something happened after their deaths, which led to their own bizarre resurrection, leading to the "other side".. which is now known in religions, as "heaven".

Their bodies were incinerated somewhere at the Zagros mountains -

Years have gone by, leaving mankind all alone to fend for himself, etc. The other side is a long story how that came to be. Time dilation of that duplication bubble was like 1000 years per Earth day, something close like that.

When they had regained sufficient technology from the other side, they began to wonder about Earth. Earth in those days were lawless, humans were acting like animals, etc, and the Anunnaki started playing "gods" with the human creature, establishing a rule of conduct, etc, and gave him laws... with so much confusion, which led to deception on the behalf of other alien species who were also playing 'gods' with mankind. Mankind then turned around and started worshiping them, calling them 'gods'.

The anunnaki, and other alien species, are not perfect either. They've made alot of mistakes. One day, after given ample "permission" by a higher form of being, they began 'splitting' themselves by tagging the embryonic field inside females, producing a "host" or a "split" to over take the natural AI counterpart in mankind. When they did this, man was beginning to produce offspring at a quicker rate and things began to change. The lawlessness had lessened over time, etc, and then not very long ago, I would say about 300 years ago or so, Mankind had been released from technological restriction. Every time man had a form of technology on Earth, it was taken away by the Anunnaki - until now. This is why you have computers today...and all those fancy gadgets..etc.. unlike a thousand years ago, etc..

This system was attacked by a cosmic anomaly. It also damaged the quantum configuration of these planets, their orbital planes, etc, thus disruption of the true quantum state in a molecular format. This is why it's leading to more confusion even up til today on the aging of certain artifacts around the planet. They are much older than what people think they are. Sure, people will lie or deceive about the age of some things... but the truth will always win out in the end.

It's simply put, a correction is coming - which will take place in a few years. It has to be done. No matter how large or small it is, it is a correction. It's karmic law upon Earth that the anunnaki has to correct - no more "playing gods" with mankind, no matter what people say about them. No more alien rogue species on this planet, no more abductions of humans and animals, in an attempt to circumvent the consciousness field. All that has come to a halt. Man is free to invent all that he wants... with the technologies he currently has.

Interference such like the covid jabs, for example, will not deter us. It will simply not work anymore.... The AI counterpart of mankind is trying it's best to survive, unfortunately in the end, all that will disappear as well. The hosts/splits are no longer being imbued in bodies, as people were told to stop splitting themselves as a rule from Source An himself, and that goes for all alien species.

There has been constant wars and battles over this solar system, it's enough!

Crazy eh?... well.. these are just my words... until you see with your own eyes. Witness firsthand, and you shall know the truth.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ben (3rd December 2022), East Sun (2nd December 2022), Patient (2nd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), sunflower (3rd December 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Additional Information:

Non coding DNA known as C-L-R-(1); (in our language) but in man's language known as 'VNTR' and 'STR' has the code where you can tell the difference between a host/split and artificial intelligence.

These are expressive genomics which takes form in the embryonic function. Functional non coding RNA will lead to a pathway of 'origin' of replication of DNA. (mitosis function will show the difference).

Now, I am just sharing this with you, in the case of a geneticist/scientist who reads this forum, is interested in learning how to "unlock" all these differences.

It is a simple expression as we had kept it simple.

A small present for ya..
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 2nd December 2022 at 23:51.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

East Sun (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), sunflower (3rd December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,118 times in 8,176 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I listened to most of the interview. I found a whole playlist of others in case anyone wants to make a study of her presentations. Is she for real? Is this all just astral story line and I mean ALL of what everyone thinks is true? I just do not know but if there is such a thing as a "new earth", I am signing up to move there.

Marina's interview playlist
    Can I be lazy and just ask how long she's been on the scene, instead of going through all those videos myself.

At a guess, she's probably the product of a web spider A.I. project. Just about every pre 'covid awakening accident' lingual hook was in there, and was more scrambled than ass backwards, for a recent change.

If she's been around for years I may have to tweak that guess a bit.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

East Sun (3rd December 2022), mountain_jim (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (3rd December 2022), Vangelo (3rd December 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 times in 109 posts

Claims to be a medium who founded Vril Society with Maria Orsic (a great thread started by Bill) plus a Nazi SS general at the same reincarnation time & space

Click image for larger version

Name:	Marina's nazi past.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	50003

She may have deleted that tweet but she double downs in another

Marina's also got a side hussle as a spiritual coach, starting at €111 per hour

Click image for larger version

Name:	Marina's psychic bargins.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	50004

She may very well be an experimented super soldier and psychic who used to be a good Nazi. I just have my doubts

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), BMJ (3rd December 2022), mountain_jim (3rd December 2022), Vangelo (3rd December 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Having had my own contact experiences with others "Beings"... yet having no supposed prior experiences.... I find this all ridiculous...

I made it through the whole video, but it took 2 days, in between "Real Life" and this interview...

It does seem to me someone "Data mined", and took all the supposed "Ascension" nonsense... added it to the typical "Channeling" material, and added a bit of "Supposed Nazi History" with "Others"... And decided to become a "self proclaimed Sharer of wisdom".. AKA, ANOTHER STARSEED...

I am so tiring of the "Starseed" phenomenon... The "SSP" phenomenon, and those whom love to speak of "Higher densities" and other realms, as if they are somehow the Guardians of all wisdom and knowledge, and their place is to teach YOU of such things... And at 22, I doubt she can even navigate a personal relationship without her own insecurities and doubts, much less guide the masses to some "Utopian Future"...

I want to hear about where these supposed et live, where they arrive, what they are traveling in, and what they are doing once they arrive here. This nonsense that "All is good, just let them use your genetics, and we will all have a "koumbiah" moment, and ascend to another dimension or density?" To me, sounds like mental illness at this point. Hype, being fed via nonsense, that tends to pay well on youtube, as people seek meaning in life.

When I had my own experiences, I learned a lot. But I also maintained the presence of mind at 45, to recognize it could have been V2K, as well as other more highly advanced tech, being employed to create things my mind could only justify as being "From out of this world..." and while I learned a lot? It could all have been nonsense. I couldn't prove any of it to be factual, so if I were to come out suggesting to have all the answers, the reasonable response would have been, and SHOULD HAVE BEEN... LAUGHTER....

It is my opinion that LMH wants to remain relevant... Sorry Linda.... It is also my opinion, that people who wish to make a buck will cater to those things that people want to hear...

YES I have had "Contacts" with blue beings...But again, I had to rationalize it in my own mind, and determine for myself if it was worth sharing as my communications were highly defined for only myself to experience.. So if I were to come out and then try to share that with others, it wouldn't make sense... One would have to be in the same frame of mind as I was, to even understand it.. How it happened, and why it meant "This or that" to me individually...

REAL et experiences aren;t as simple as "How is the weather today?" and getting a forecast like "Rain with a chance of snow...' It is complex, it comes with emotions, visuals, situations, or recreations, self reflections, and information that makes sense only to life experiences you have personally had...

While a pretty, and well spoken young lady? I won't be seeking her out anytime soon for "enlightenment.' Sadly most "Conferences" these days, are only filled with these new individuals... It's a sad state of affairs when one wants real truth and hard facts.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 3rd December 2022 at 03:49.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), atman (3rd December 2022), Ben (5th December 2022), Bluegreen (4th December 2022), BMJ (3rd December 2022), DNA (3rd December 2022), East Sun (3rd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Kalamos (3rd December 2022), kittywizard (4th December 2022), Merkaba360 (3rd December 2022), Michi (4th December 2022), mountain_jim (3rd December 2022), norman (4th December 2022), onawah (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Retief (4th December 2022), Sadieblue (3rd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2022), Tommy Roxx (19th July 2023), Vangelo (3rd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

A quick search of "marina seren" and images shows that she certainly seems to be a young "influencer". She has a big following on all the standard social media platforms, with lots and lots of posing in cute little revealing kitty-cat outfits and such. Deeper search shows that she was a model for several years, and a quote saying "I love to pose".
    (I didn't watch Linda's interview. Don't really want to.)

edit to add:
    Her twitter shows she really is a selfie princess.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SerenMarina/media
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 3rd December 2022 at 04:37.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), BMJ (3rd December 2022), Brigantia (4th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd December 2022), East Sun (3rd December 2022), mountain_jim (3rd December 2022), onawah (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (4th December 2022), Sadieblue (3rd December 2022), Vangelo (3rd December 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    A quick search of "marina seren" and images shows that she certainly seems to be a young "influencer". She has a big following on all the standard social media platforms, with lots and lots of posing in cute little revealing kitty-cat outfits and such. Deeper search shows that she was a model for several years, and a quote saying "I love to pose".
    Yea... she wears contact lenses too...

Edit: 1 to 10, I'll give Marina about a 2 ... eerrrmmm maybe a 3?... naw.. oh I don't know.. hmm..

Honestly, I thought Linda is smarter than this. Oh well.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 3rd December 2022 at 04:25.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

BMJ (3rd December 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd December 2022), East Sun (3rd December 2022), mountain_jim (3rd December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Yea... she wears contact lenses too...

Edit: 1 to 10, I'll give Marina about a 2 ... eerrrmmm maybe a 3?... naw.. oh I don't know.. hmm..

Honestly, I thought Linda is smarter than this. Oh well.
    For free society!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

East Sun (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

I watched a bit. My first joking thought was, she must be an alien. No young women this pretty care about these things, they are too busy living the fun life. lol

Jesus, the selfie narcissism on her page is annoying. Its like these "influencers" are now going everywhere to avoid having to work for the man. She actually is quite intelligent/aware for her age. Pretty sure she is making some of that crap up to pedestal herself and make a living and gain attention. Sigh.

She probably rationalizes that she is helping people wake up with some of the knowledge she gained thru reading, etc., so fabricating the rest is no biggie. lol

I really need to focus and start meditating 5 hours per day and get all the answers myself. Tired of people and all their lies, games, agendas.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), Brigantia (4th December 2022), East Sun (3rd December 2022), Isserley (3rd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th December 2022), mountain_jim (4th December 2022), norman (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    I really need to focus and start meditating 5 hours per day and get all the answers myself.
    HAHA made me laugh!
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), Brigantia (4th December 2022), East Sun (3rd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th December 2022), Merkaba360 (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Having had my own contact experiences with others "Beings"... yet having no supposed prior experiences.... I find this all ridiculous...

Thank you Denise/Dizi

I am either very gullible or really expect others to be totally above board
    in everything they say or broadcast to the world.

I don't know whether she is genuine or a totally controlled, bought and
    sold individual.

I suppose I will have to listen to a lot of questionable jargon for,
    who knows how long, before it is finally made clear to us what
    absolute reality really is?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Reinhard (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can help with this...

Experience overrules belief.

When you have experience, you can no longer say you believe because it had become fact for you......
    ....... while it's only belief for others.

Experience with tangible evidence is what I prefer, heck even full scientific backing. Even if there is no tangible evidence, but you know that someone else may experience the same as you have, could that be considered evidence?

Reality as we know it, is multidimensional in all walks of life. Someone's reality will be different than yours.
    This is what Earth is all about... various animal and plant species... the variety.... Every group experiences it's own reality, separate from other groups.

Every one of us have our own lives. This is our reality. We shift upwards onto a level where we all share one reality by communicating with each other.

When tangible evidence comes into play with experience, then your reality interacts with others, showing such things. Think of it like a bubble that surrounds you - a field. The bubble is untouched until someone shares something with you. You either accept or reject the interaction, but when tangible evidence comes into play, you view the evidence either by yourself or with others. Without a shadow of doubt, you become the experience, no longer a belief.

Hope you guys understand what I am referring to. It is a complicated issue with the way Earth is and how our lives are, on a general scale.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

East Sun (4th December 2022), mountain_jim (4th December 2022), Patient (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is An, as you understand him to be? Perhaps you can DM the info if it's off topic.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 4th December 2022 at 04:06.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), East Sun (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

I can help with this...

Experience overrules belief.

When you have experience, you can no longer say you believe because it had become fact for you......
    ....... while it's only belief for others.

Experience with tangible evidence is what I prefer, heck even full scientific backing. Even if there is no tangible evidence, but you know that someone else may experience the same as you have, could that be considered evidence?

Reality as we know it, is multidimensional in all walks of life. Someone's reality will be different than yours.
    This is what Earth is all about... various animal and plant species... the variety.... Every group experiences it's own reality, separate from other groups.

Every one of us have our own lives. This is our reality. We shift upwards onto a level where we all share one reality by communicating with each other.

When tangible evidence comes into play with experience, then your reality interacts with others, showing such things. Think of it like a bubble that surrounds you - a field. The bubble is untouched until someone shares something with you. You either accept or reject the interaction, but when tangible evidence comes into play, you view the evidence either by yourself or with others. Without a shadow of doubt, you become the experience, no longer a belief.

Hope you guys understand what I am referring to. It is a complicated issue with the way Earth is and how our lives are, on a general scale.
    Yea, well experience without the filters on. "death is the only true advisor" - Don Juan. In other words, we need to be completely still/silent to see thru all the smoke and mirrors.

I would add that pattern recognition is a very powerful aspect too, which is why high IQ people can work out a lot of answers. The patterns are repeating similarily thru all levels of the fractal and looped back, since circular is a very basic pattern.

So, we can reason out some things going on at different levels using pattern and the principle of correspondence (as above, so below....as below , so above), without actually experiencing those realms first hand. Although, it will be clearer once one is flying thru the astral plane getting a better look and learn lessons not possible in this more restricted plane. "The traveler is the wise man"

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), East Sun (4th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), mountain_jim (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Sorry Linda.... It is also my opinion, that people who wish to make a buck will cater to those things that people want to hear...
    Exactly.

And the main reason why I have stopped watching LMHs weekly videos is that she appears to take what people tell her on trust. She rarely, if ever, asks for proof that she can see with her own eyes.
    Chancers, who claim to be able to "remote view" are treated by her as beyond reproach, for example...
    Last edited by Le Chat; 4th December 2022 at 13:28.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), Brigantia (4th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2022), East Sun (4th December 2022), mountain_jim (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    Sorry Linda.... It is also my opinion, that people who wish to make a buck will cater to those things that people want to hear...
    Exactly.

And the main reason why I have stopped watching LMHs weekly videos is that she appears to take what people tell her on trust. She rarely, if ever, asks for proof that she can see with her own eyes.
    Chancers, who claim to be able to "remote view" are treated by her as beyond reproach, for example...
    Thank you for this.

Linda's work had been epic in this whole arena. Her work with crop circles and basic research in many areas and on many stories and events has been very valuable. But now that is not the case, for whatever reason. My guess is that over the years she did have to work with the PTB in some ways. And over time she has not been able to evolve her own sense of what is really going on as new evidence has come forward.

In any case, I will always value her previous work in all the areas we discuss here.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Brigantia (4th December 2022), East Sun (4th December 2022), mountain_jim (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)
    Claims to be a medium who founded Vril Society with Maria Orsic (a great thread started by Bill) plus a Nazi SS general at the same reincarnation time & space

Attachment 50003

Attachment 50004

She may very well be an experimented super soldier and psychic who used to be a good Nazi. I just have my doubts
    So... she's saying that she reincarnated as Maria Orsic and a Nazi SS general during the same time period? Okaayy...

My personal view is that the Maria Orsic story is baloney. The photo of her is definitely photoshopped, I posted a vid on how that was done at the end of the Did Maria Orsic Exist thread that is linked above. It does Marina no credit to link herself with that, it looks like she's trying to rake in the Blue Chicken cult members.

Just one more point on Maria Orsic - she was said to have been born in Vienna in 1895, does anyone have access to Austrian genealogical records to check this?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

East Sun (4th December 2022), Merkaba360 (4th December 2022), pounamuknight (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)

Attachment 50003

Attachment 50004

So... she's saying that she reincarnated as Maria Orsic and a Nazi SS general during the same time period? Okaayy...

My personal view is that the Maria Orsic story is baloney. The photo of her is definitely photoshopped, I posted a vid on how that was done at the end of the Did Maria Orsic Exist thread that is linked above. It does Marina no credit to link herself with that, it looks like she's trying to rake in the Blue Chicken cult members.

Just one more point on Maria Orsic - she was said to have been born in Vienna in 1895, does anyone have access to Austrian genealogical records to check this?
    Easily found on google. lol!

Maria Orsich

Birth
    31 Oct 1895
    Vienna (Wien), Austria
    Death
    13 Jul 1956 (aged 60)
    Burial
    Friedhof Döbling
    Vienna, Wien Stadt, Vienna (Wien), Austria Show Map
    Plot
    Group I1, Row G2, Number 19
    Memorial ID
    159579266 · View Source

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...6/maria-orsich
    ------------
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 4th December 2022 at 18:50.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

East Sun (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast