+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of girl who claims she is Annanuki...

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,149 times in 1,355 posts

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of girl who claims she is Annanuki...

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Easily found on google. lol!

Maria Orsich

Birth
    31 Oct 1895
    Vienna (Wien), Austria
    Death
    13 Jul 1956 (aged 60)
    Burial
    Friedhof Döbling
    Vienna, Wien Stadt, Vienna (Wien), Austria Show Map
    Plot
    Group I1, Row G2, Number 19
    Memorial ID
    159579266 · View Source

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...6/maria-orsich
    ------------
    Thanks for that, but it's a different spelling of the surname and the Maria Orsic of legend is said, after WW2, to have disappeared or went permanently to South America or Antarctica. I wonder if someone made up the name and found this similar one?

Update to add - taking this grave record as read is seriously bad genealogy. If I had access to the records, I would be researching - what is known about the Maria Orsich buried in Vienna? In that era there would be a lot of records to plough through, did she remain her whole life in Vienna, or are there records of her travelling to other countries?

Until those have been researched, you can't take this as read. I don't have access to Austrian records and it would need a German speaker, so that's why I asked if anyone else could do so or had done so.

Last edited by Brigantia; 4th December 2022 at 20:07.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2022), East Sun (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Well.. IMO, Marina Seren is nothing but a book selling charlatan ...like many others are, ... is all I can say about her. Thus why I gave her a "2" ... and yet people just gobble it all up. She does have an elevated consciousness field, though, which I found unusual, but that means nothing.. because you can learn all this stuff right off the internet. Why don't people tell us a story we never heard of, and not written elsewhere??? hmm?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

East Sun (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022), Vangelo (5th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Easily found on google. lol!

Maria Orsich

Birth
    31 Oct 1895
    Vienna (Wien), Austria
    Death
    13 Jul 1956 (aged 60)
    Burial
    Friedhof Döbling
    Vienna, Wien Stadt, Vienna (Wien), Austria Show Map
    Plot
    Group I1, Row G2, Number 19
    Memorial ID
    159579266 · View Source

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...6/maria-orsich
    ------------
    Thanks for that, but it's a different spelling of the surname and the Maria Orsic of legend is said, after WW2, to have disappeared or went permanently to South America or Antarctica. I wonder if someone made up the name and found this similar one?

Update to add - taking this grave record as read is seriously bad genealogy. If I had access to the records, I would be researching - what is known about the Maria Orsich buried in Vienna? In that era there would be a lot of records to plough through, did she remain her whole life in Vienna, or are there records of her travelling to other countries?

Until those have been researched, you can't take this as read. I don't have access to Austrian records and it would need a German speaker, so that's why I asked if anyone else could do so or had done so.

Maria Orsic/Maria Orsich/but most likely Marija Oršić was partially Croatian.
    People in Croatia are pretty sure that she was a real person and not a myth.
    It is not certain if she was born in Zagreb or Vienna.
    Surname Oršić is very common here in Cro.

Her father Tomislav was an architect from Zagreb and mother Sabine an Austrian from Vienna. Mother was a ballerina.
    Even her date of birth is significant - she was born (it was claimed, on October 31, 1895) on Halloween...

Last edited by Isserley; 4th December 2022 at 21:41.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Anu Raman (5th December 2022), East Sun (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

Regarding Marina Seren

Somebody just mentioned that she appears to be wearing contact lenses to make her eyes look almost totally black. Well, what does this remind me of?

Who likes their Star Trek? Specifically The Next Generation. One of the main characters was Deanna Troi, played by the actress Marina Sirtis. She herself for the show wore contact lenses to make her eyes almost totally black. Oh and by the way, she played a half human psychic.

Now Marina Seren has been involved in modelling, so she may well be cosplaying/roleplaying a character. All of what she says does seem rather generic. If on some level she genuinely is 'for real,' I do think she is playing it up and borrowing from science fiction shows and characters, like Star Trek. Whatever she is doing in terms of interviews, like with LMH, it definitely feels like a performance.

Keith
    Last edited by lightpotential; 4th December 2022 at 23:33. Reason: spelling error
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Anu Raman (5th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2022), East Sun (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022), Vangelo (5th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    Regarding Marina Seren

Somebody just mentioned that she appears to be wearing contact lenses to make her eyes look almost totally black. Well, what does this remind me of?

Who likes their Star Trek? Specifically The Next Generation. One of the main characters was Deanna Troi, played by the actress Marina Sirtis. She herself for the show wore contact lenses to make her eyes almost totally black. Oh and by the way, she played a half human psychic.

Now Marina Seren has been involved in modelling, so she may well be cosplaying/roleplaying a character. All of what she says does seem rather generic. If on some level she genuinely is 'for real,' I do think she is playing it up and borrowing from science fiction shows and characters, like Star Trek. Whatever she is doing in terms of interviews, like with LMH, it definitely feels like a performance.

Keith
    Yea.. she has mild craniosynostosis which gives an appearance like an alien gray. She's taking advantage of that deformity for her benefit, role playing. Etc.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

East Sun (5th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

I want to make a few observations that are not about Marina specifically but rather the community as a whole... Just to perhaps help out a few who haven't been within the ufology/truth movement long enough to recognize some things that are happening...

When I first began looking into such things, the consciousness aspect to the technologies and such were never mentioned.. There were individuals who spoke of the et, or "Others" via their military or technical interactions with them. They told of where they were involved with them, how it happened, what they did, and their impressions. The community itself was left to form their opinions of said information...

Along with their testimony came their military paperwork, proof they were where they claimed to be, radar documents, images, and the cooberating testimony of others. Finding those individuals these days is difficult, as algorythms and deletions, have made much of that information impossible to find these days. But it had a ring of truth to it.

This included captured "et", working with et to develop the space programs, building flight simulators for craft, and communications. It involved using alien technologies to access human minds, reproduction, and many other things as well... Did I believe that information?? For the most part yes.

Once those individuals passed away or stopped talking, a newer wave of people joined the community. These individuals didn't have the paperwork, the documents, the military history or even the proof that they were experts in any field worthy of note that would lend creedence to their claims. It seemed they took the fringe elements of the community that couldn't be proved as fact or fiction, embellished them, perhaps because that was their own field of interest, and built up their own little "Area of expertise"...

We then saw a wave of what I call "Data Miner's".. Those who take information, looking for loose links that can't be proven as either fact or fiction, and created their own corner in the community where they could thrive... But sadly, at the expense of truth.

Then we had a few individuals who decided to speak up about a Secret program happening in space... I do not believe the space program stopped in the past, it just went dark. And I do not mean "Dark Fleet" and such, but it went out of the view of the common human...

When you add the "Data Miner's", loose areas that could be affiliated with such things as invisibility, cloaking technologies, telepathy, holograms, and mind involved technologies such as voice to skull and such? All of which are valid things, one has to recognize that these same technologies could be being used to "Create" scenerios which give people the sense that they are truly reaching some "Higher Density", some "Other dimension"..

The technologies at this point are so evolved, that people believe they're speaking to their higher self, their ancestors, aliens from other frequencies. they are right about one thing, as it is frequencies that are allowing access to their minds...

What you then "CAN GET"... and I am not saying this is happening with all of these individuals... but you can get those who believe that they are in contact with really evolved, spiritually advanced beings... And they can tell you anything they want, and you would believe it, if it lined up with who you believed that you were, or wanted that information to be.

For example, personality tests.. On each and every test, or with horoscopes, they can tell you one trait that nearly all humans have, and you would see that and agree.. "yup that's definitely me" never taking into account it describes 99.9% of humanity in general.

Once the David Wilcock / Corey Goode fiasco played out, which by the way was a production in every sense of the word... From channeling material, to secret space programs, consciousness expanding, and anything else they could "Tie down" that possibly could be validated by the past works of others? It opened up a new "Community".. this community is more an infiltration or merging into a community that was once "nuts and bolts'

In short it has become a circus. And I am sure that for some part, that was deliberate, as some big money was put behind the ridiculous side show that took the truth community and drug it into "Woo Woo" territory...

But here is the rub, and most contactees or experiences are aware that there is some form of mingling of the two... To have contacts your mind is accessed in ways it usually is not... you must be very solid in yourself to be able to self scrutinize... and acknowledge that it may have been a created Psyop... Many cannot. And it is a very fine line...

I suggest many listen to any of these "Personalities" take their information with a grain of salt...

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anu Raman (5th December 2022), Bayareamom (5th December 2022), Casey Claar (5th December 2022), DNA (8th December 2022), Dorjezigzag (5th December 2022), East Sun (5th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2022), norman (5th December 2022), onevoice (5th December 2022), Orph (8th December 2022), Patient (6th December 2022), pounamuknight (5th December 2022), Retief (8th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), The KMan (6th December 2022), Vangelo (5th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Excellent summation, thank you.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Anu Raman (5th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th December 2022), East Sun (5th December 2022), The KMan (6th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

• Exposing The Grey Hybrid Agenda - My Testimony:

• Bashar First Contact with Extra Terrestrial People Yahyel
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th December 2022 at 05:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th December 2022), East Sun (8th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Lol, haven't heard Bashar in a while ... he's so goofy but makes some ridiculous sense.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

East Sun (8th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3