Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Asian Capitulation

1. Link to Post #1
    India Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The Asian Capitulation

Project Avalon members and readers may find this worth a perusal. It is an article I wrote for the UK-based website Winter Oak.

The strapline sets the tone: "How did the home of ancient civilisations and profound spiritual doctrines become subservient to the globalist machine?"

And from the article text: "That was the next stage, the great leap forward for globalism-kind, which would grab decolonisation by the scruff of its untidy brown neck and pitch it into the carefully prepared cascade of revolutions – consumer, retail, mobility, telecom, financial, electronic, digital, fourth industrial."

You can find the article here.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rahul For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd December 2022), Baby Steps (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2022), edina (3rd December 2022), Ewan (4th December 2022), gini (5th December 2022), Harmony (4th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (4th December 2022), Ioneo (3rd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Spiral (4th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), thepainterdoug (3rd December 2022), TomKat (3rd December 2022), Vangelo (3rd December 2022), wondering (3rd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: The Asian Capitulation

The Asian Capitulation? Interesting.
    One question: Have you ever been in China? Did you live with Chinese people for many days?
    I read some of your article but I didn't see any words about Your real experience in Asia. Have you ever been to any countries in Asia? What were those?
    I am waiting for your stories about them and see whether you are right or just talk the talk.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You are from India? Oh, maybe you can share what your experience about China. I will be happy to hear what you will share.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

angelfire (10th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    One question: Have you ever been in China? Did you live with Chinese people for many days?
    I read some of your article but I didn't see any words about Your real experience in Asia. Have you ever been to any countries in Asia? What were those?
    I am waiting for your stories about them and see whether you are right or just talk the talk.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You are from India? Oh, maybe you can share what your experience about China. I will be happy to hear what you will share.
    Jena, how's your social credit score?
    Last edited by TomKat; 3rd December 2022 at 19:32.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

shaberon (5th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jena, how's your social score?
    You share and then I will share.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Nasu (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Rahul,
    I just read your excellent article. The only concept that I was expecting to see in it, but didn't was the idea of 'conformity'. I lived in Japan for a total of eight years between 1966 and 1990, and as an American, one of the things that struck me the most about the Japanese was how conformist they were. I remember one time while riding in a Tokyo subway car, that of about 1/3 of the women in that crowded car were all carrying an identical Gucci handbag! I am talking about ten different women all carrying the same exact status symbol! Only later did I discover that these bags were not even made of leather, but instead were extremely pricey plastic!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), onawah (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), xidaijena (4th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

[QUOTE=xidaijena;1530870]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jena, how's your social score?[/QUOTE

It's zero. But When the Chinese police show up at my door they will be shot, and that will raise my score. :-)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (10th December 2022), Arcturian108 (3rd December 2022), East Sun (3rd December 2022), Isserley (3rd December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Is this a joke? I cant tell.

Eitherway, Canada is working on exactly the same technologies that would implement something similar. Careful what you wish for. Australia is in the same boat as well.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th December 2022), Harmony (4th December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), onawah (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), TealHorizon (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022), xidaijena (4th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

The strangest thing about people living in China is that they generally have less information about what is really going on in China than those who live outside its borders.
    This is due to the extreme censorship imposed by the CCP.
    That can be verifed by 2 Western guys, Matt and Winston, who lived and travelled around in China for years and who now have several youtube channels that reveal more authentic insights into China than many other sources I've seen, due to their firsthand experience.
    (They also married Chinese women who still have relatives in China, though that presents some perils for all concerned as the CCP is not above taking hostages in attempts to silence and control expatriates.)

Their posts can be seen regularly on the "Turmoil in China" thread such as "The China Show", "Serpentza", "Laowhy86" , "ADVChina", etc.
    They made a lot of friends in China who are awake enough to see through the CCP propaganda, and to understand the "Brave New 1984 World" they are trapped in.
    And those people continue to connect with Matt and Winston and give them the news from the China insider perspective.

This is important because, as we know, the purpose of the NWO puppeteers is to maintain a tyrannical hold over the whole world and reduce the population to what would be a comfortable number of slaves, whose sole purpose would be to serve them and their insane agenda.

Other good sources are also posted regularly on that thread such as "China Revealed", "China in Focus", "Epoch Times", and more.

Now it looks like many of the Chinese people have become weary enough of living under so much tyranny with such restricting blinders on that they are willing to risk rebellion.
    Although it appears they have a lengthy and difficult struggle ahead, not just because of the censorship, but because of the mess the CCP has made of the whole country.
    And it looks like the next imposition on the way to the NWO the puppet masters intend for everyone, not just China, is through food shortages, and CBDC appears to be the way they will further implement that goal.
    Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1530722

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

Eitherway, Canada is working on exactly the same technologies that would implement something similar. Careful what you wish for. Australia is in the same boat as well.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th December 2022 at 02:13.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th December 2022), Franny (4th December 2022), gini (4th December 2022), Harmony (4th December 2022), Isserley (4th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th December 2022), Maybee (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022), TealHorizon (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=TomKat;1530891]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jena, how's your social score?[/QUOTE

It's zero. But When the Chinese police show up at my door they will be shot, and that will raise my score. :-)
    NO DOUBT. You will have no chance to do that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

He is talking himself. Let him alone.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

shaberon (5th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Rahul,
    I just read your excellent article. The only concept that I was expecting to see in it, but didn't was the idea of 'conformity'. I lived in Japan for a total of eight years between 1966 and 1990, and as an American, one of the things that struck me the most about the Japanese was how conformist they were. I remember one time while riding in a Tokyo subway car, that of about 1/3 of the women in that crowded car were all carrying an identical Gucci handbag! I am talking about ten different women all carrying the same exact status symbol! Only later did I discover that these bags were not even made of leather, but instead were extremely pricey plastic!
    I know what you mean. To me, they are normal. Just respect. They have their culture and values. No need to be surprised.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

shaberon (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Stories that I have heard from Malaysia strongly suggest that the current leadership makes much play of its anti colonial ideals. Over time the stories of colonial atrocities are used and exaggerated to distract the people from the issues of the day and the shortfalls in the current leadership. This can lead to a situation where the post colonial political class implements tyrannical measures while portraying themselves as anti colonial .

Of course I am not playing down the horrors of colonialism . India is different from much of the Far East. India embraced British concepts of democracy and they are to be congratulated on preserving their democracy AND pushing back on the modern horrors of large western agri corporations who are attempting to poison that sector , and have caused 180,000 farmer suicides. See the wonderful Vandana Shiva for more on this.

Generalisation is also risky but in the Far East in general there is little to compare with the democratic ideas born in Ancient Greece , or much philosophy regarding innate rights and freedoms possessed by the individual .

Instead there is a respect for power in whatever form it takes. These are the powerful people. They require respect and compliance , and that is the way of things. Little or no suspicion of all and any power.

Therefore the post colonial capitulation to corporate tyranny is succeeding . We in the west can look to China for a depiction of the modern techno tyranny that we see being implemented here.

However it appears that the Chinese have now had enough. It is in the nature of tyranny that it keeps pushing or progressing until a limit is reached. Stories coming out of China are of mass rioting around the country triggered by crazy anti covid measures including travel passes ‘going red’ by remote control . People forced from their homes. Losing access to their bank accounts, being forcibly dragged into the camps . Sooner or later there was always going to be a reaction .
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

gini (5th December 2022), Mari (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rahul, I have to say what a brilliantly, written article. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and have forwarded it onto a few friends whom I know will enjoy reading it as much as I did. I must admit I did have to google the meaning of a few words but the article really made me think and I concur with your sentiments.
    I really don't understand why some people are getting their knickers in a twist regarding the Chinese matter contained within your article. You make valid points that are obviously well researched.
    Well done Rahul!
    Suzi

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2022), edina (4th December 2022), gini (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (4th December 2022), Mari (4th December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    India Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, readers for your comments. I will try and respond to some of them. About the questions concerning my knowledge of China, the answer is that my article has to do with Asia, not one or two or three large countries of Asia. As a citizen of one of those countries, I have found it odd that Asian governments look to the west for validation. Yes I do have some knowledge of China directly.

About conformity in Asia with the example from Japan, I think there are any number of such examples that readers could narrate from their own experiences and based on what they have read or seen on film. I agree that in general, social conformity in Asia is more overt than in the West, but add th proviso that Eastern views of Western conformity are probably under-represented in most fora.

About the matter of turmoil in China and the links to several posts and videos, from what we can make out this is undoubtedly taking place. Whether it could lead to another Tiananmen reaction (let us fervently hope not) or go beyond what took place in 1989, the more experienced China hands in Project Avalon may weigh in.

About the kinds of democracy in Asia and west, and India's experiment with it, I would say, based on direct experience working on government programmes, that in fact India's agriculture is for the much greater part, controlled by the global agritech transnationals. The counter, organic movement has in real terms made little impact, although it is quite visible and audible.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rahul For This Post:

Anchor (4th December 2022), Arcturian108 (8th December 2022), Baby Steps (4th December 2022), edina (4th December 2022), gini (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (4th December 2022), Mari (4th December 2022), Nasu (4th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Suzi E (4th December 2022), Vangelo (4th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The CCP's efforts to Cancel Culture in China is without precedent, though we have been seeing the same practice to a lesser extent in other countries.
    The most important lesson we need to take away from this imho, is that the NWO and the WEF (and most recently Biden himself--or whoever is pretending to be Biden currently), have expressly said they hold this model from the CCP as one they consider to be admirable, and one they plan to impose worldwide.
    So this revolt by the Chinese people is ultimately not just for the benefit of China, but for everyone else in the world who would suffer the same fate if that draconian agenda is allowed to continue.
    So prayers for the success of the Chinese people are certainly in order.
    They have a massive struggle ahead, and one that will likely be much more difficult due to the fact that they have let the CCP have their own way for so very long.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A Responsibility to Use Our Freedoms on Behalf of Those Who Are Denied Them': Benedict Rogers
    China in Focus - NTD
    702K subscribers
    16,428 views Premiered 21 hours ago

"In this special episode, we sat down with Benedict Rogers, co-founder and chief executive of Hong Kong Watch and author of "The China Nexus." He sheds light on the protests happening across China, the human rights abuses in the country, and how the Chinese regime’s influence has spread into free countries too.

Rogers said: "The protests are extremely significant. I think they're the most significant protests that we have seen in China since the Tiananmen Square massacre of 1989. There have, of course, been other protests in the intervening years, but mostly, the protests until now have been focused on a specific issue and a lot of them had been focused on labor rights. This is the first time in many years that we have seen such widespread, large-scale protests across so many cities where ... people are not shouting 'end the zero-COVID policy' or 'end the COVID lockdowns,' even though those were the things that sparked the protests, but they are chanting 'Xi Jinping, step down,' 'CCP, step down,' and 'we want freedom and democracy.' And I think that's hugely significant because it tells us that, contrary to what the CCP would like us to believe, the people of China have not actually been indoctrinated by the CCP."

Rogers also noted that the Chinese regime's influence isn't only within the country's own borders, but rather, "the influence is really extensive and pervasive across many sectors. So we see it in the higher education sector in universities, the use of Confucius Institutes as propaganda outlets for the CCP, the intimidation of Hong Kong or Uyghur or Tibetan students in our university campuses, the weaponization of funding to influence universities. We see it in Wall Street, in Hollywood, in politics."

"It's pretty extensive. And I think all our countries in the free world need to wake up to it," he added.

Rogers reminds us of the price of being free, saying: "I feel that those of us who have freedom have a responsibility not to take it for granted, but actually to cherish it, to protect it, and to use our freedoms on behalf of those who are denied them." "

Last edited by onawah; 5th December 2022 at 00:28.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th December 2022), gini (5th December 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2022), Vangelo (5th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Generalisation is also risky but in the Far East in general there is little to compare with the democratic ideas born in Ancient Greece , or much philosophy regarding innate rights and freedoms possessed by the individual .

Greek civilization was born in India:

The work traces the pattern and functioning of republican governments at the time of the Buddha (sixth and fifth centuries BC) Panini (fifth century BC), Kautilya (fourth century BC), Alexander (327-325 BC), the Mauryas (321-184 BC) the Mauryas (184-72 BC) the Sungas (184-72BC) and the Guptas later.

No shortage of evidence that Greeks were educated there. The language and mythos are Sanskrit cognates. Thoroughly. I would be surprised if they came up with anything on their own, until Aristotle betrayed Plato.

Similarly, the city of Rome betrayed and destroyed the Golden Age of Latin culture.

The superb Indian educational system was devoured by European colonialism starting with the Portuguese Vasco da Gama. Then thanks to the British, it became dysfunctional and stagnant, while being commanded to flood China with opium.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2022), gini (5th December 2022), onawah (5th December 2022), Vangelo (5th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That other thread about China and the debate about which nation is the most evil has suddenly disapeared with no notice from Bill or the Mods. What's up with that?
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

JackMcThorn (8th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

That other thread about China and the debate about which nation is the most evil has suddenly disapeared with no notice from Bill or the Mods. What's up with that?
    It's still Here Onawah. (unless you were talking about another thread)
    (Bill did eat a little crow about that one, though.)

From Bill:

My bad, and yes, it had disappeared — but it was a genuine accident. I'd moved it to the mods' Reported Posts section quite without realizing.

Clearly someone should send me on a long walk and take my computer away from me for at least 24 hours.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th December 2022 at 20:32.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), onawah (8th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No, that was the thread I was referring to. But when I go to my Profile page and click on "My posts" only my posts from yesterday appear, and none of the ones from that thread.
    What's up with that?
    Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    It's still Here Onawah. (unless you were talking about another thread)
    (Bill did eat a little crow about that one, though.)

From Bill:

My bad, and yes, it had disappeared — but it was a genuine accident. I'd moved it to the mods' Reported Posts section quite without realizing.

Clearly someone should send me on a long walk and take my computer away from me for at least 24 hours.

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

No, that was the thread I was referring to. But when I go to my Profile page and click on "My posts" only my posts from yesterday appear, and none of the ones from that thread.
    What's up with that?
    I see them all now.... is it all fixed?
    (If the thread had disappeared by accident, your posts there would have been inaccessible to the search)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Yoda (8th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nope--this is the first one that comes up:
    Yesterday 23:17
    Thread: Are you an INFJ? Do you know one?
    by onawahReplies
    Views
    Re: Are you an INFJ? Do you know one?
    WHY PEOPLE ARE SO SHOCKED WHEN THEY SEE THE INFJ SUCCEEDING
    Wenzes - INFJ LIFE COACH
    57.9K subscribers
    Apr 27, 2022

(This expert on INFJ just keeps on informing me about what...
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What's up with that?
    I see them all now.... is it all fixed?
    (If the thread had disappeared by accident, your posts there would have been inaccessible to the search)
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast